[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CZ-75 SP-01?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 15z_CZSP01Tactical_R_91153_01153.png (702KB, 1920x1342px) Image search: [Google]
15z_CZSP01Tactical_R_91153_01153.png
702KB, 1920x1342px
So a couple months ago I purchased my first firearm (yay!), a Mossberg 500 Flex. It's my baby. I love her. I named her Annabelle. We're getting married soon.

Anyway, it's got a long-ass barrel (28-inch) so I figure I should pick up a hand gun for home defense and CQC. I'm looking at the CZ-75 SP-01 for multiple reasons:

1)Relatively affordable (~$700 new)
2)I've heard it's a decent handgun
3)It's a handsome piece of machinery

O, wise Archons of /k/, what are the advantages and disadvantages to this firearm?
>>
>>32980937

pros:

-virtually no recoil
-night sights
-decocker instead of safety if you hate safeties
-hard to miss with

cons

-big and heavy
-rough finishing on the inside
-no safety if you like safeties
-it's not a shadow 2
-you are now member of cz cult
>>
I dont have much to say about the CZ-75, I've only shot a range rental CZ-75B. It was a sweet fucking shooter, and I am definitely going for one when I get my finances in order. But if you want a HD you can find extra barrels for Annabelle online for around $100.
>>
File: 20170213_120001.jpg (695KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170213_120001.jpg
695KB, 1920x1080px
Advantages:
-Accurate and easy to shoot
-Integral 1913 rail if you are into that shit
-Integral Tritium "night sights"
-Available in manual safety or decocker for your preference

Disadvantages:
-It's a big gun (for you) so not very likely to double for EDC even in the winter with it's footprint
-It's pretty heavy when compared to something polymer like Glock 34/S&W MP Pro/Springfield XD (more EDC relevent)
>>
>>32981150
Well, I'm a big guy. 6'3". That's not really much of a consideration for me.
>>
>>32981152
There's a lot of people that say it's big and heavy but honestly once you get used to it, it's really not an issue, it's just weird if you're used to polymer handguns.
>>
>>32981152

I have bigger than hands and I think my CZ is comfy. You'll like it.
>>
>>32980937
DA is shit imo (but i think all DA is shit). The SA is crispy, and the gun is heavy enough to have basically no recoil.
>>
>>32980937
It's a fantastic gun. Now go shoot some competitions cause its what fucking EVERYONE uses these days.
>>
File: 32b.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
32b.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>It's my baby.
>We're getting married soon.
>>
>>32981678
You just don't understand my culture, bigot.
>>
>>32981236
>DA is shit imo (but i think all DA is shit). The SA is crispy, and the gun is heavy enough to have basically no recoil.
How does a person shoot a CZ 75B and come away with that opinion?
>>
>>32982376
czs have a fuckload of variance in out of the box trigger pulls. what he claims is completely believable.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.