[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

savealifesurrenderyourknife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-02-12.png (258KB, 524x553px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-12.png
258KB, 524x553px
This week on "my mom threw away my mall ninja toys" someone gives up the dreaded Goat Hoof Knife.

What are the weirdest/scariest weapons you own and how would you explain to a friend/family member/police if/when they find it?
>>
>>32973700
>Dat FS fighting knife

That shit is probably a hand me down from wwii vet and they're going to destroy it like faggot poofs the UK has not become.
>>
>>32973700
That's like a basic knife hoarder collection.
>>
>>32973700
>Chinese cleaver turned in
Damn, how are they gonna chop bones and meat now?
Many of them actually use those do their own butchering or at least process meat containing bones.
>>
>FS knife
pls no...
>Spyderco UKPK
arent those legal in that cuck country?
>>
>>32975165
>aren't those legal in that cuck country?
Yes. In fact, they were specifically designed to be legal to own and carry everywhere in the UK (save for places like schools and courthouses).
>>
That lower kukri actually looks pretty nice.

A damn shame it ended up in the hands of someone who's so afraid of themselves they allow to be ID'd for kitchenware.
>>
Whats the float of that m9 fade ?
>>
>>32973700
>that machete rusted with blood
Was definitely used to behead an infidel
>>
>>32977050
Also, to answer the question, I own a tacticool TOPS Steel Eagle 107c. Never had anyone ask about it, but I don't really flash it around to people that will stick their nose in shit
>>
>kill someone
>want to get rid of the murder weapon
>throw it in a police bin
>it is destroyed
>???
>no proof of the crime
>>
what is that oyster checker looking knife?
>>
>>32973743
>that knife was used to defend Britain against teh ebil freedom-hating Nazis
>Brits win war
>Brits take away freedom anyway

What did we win again?
>>
>>32973700
I have that bayonet. Except it's not in that autistic rainbow color.
>>
knife thread?
Who makes a good FS knife, not some shitty cold steel spike but a solid repro?
>>
File: 1348051794552.jpg (45KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1348051794552.jpg
45KB, 500x372px
Probably all stolen by a concerned family member and thrown in the bin.
For the children..
>>
File: 1483704308302.jpg (51KB, 540x752px) Image search: [Google]
1483704308302.jpg
51KB, 540x752px
>>32977113
A mechanically sharpened oyster shucker.
>>
I have screwdrivers, folding knives, combat knives, a machete, small one hand axes, two hand battle axes, short bayonets, long yataghan bayonets, short swords, long swords, a katana, a wakisashi, a tanto, and a five foot long two hander sword. Most of them are crap but every single one is legal to own. And I have never seen a blade bin in my life.

Mind you, there are many knife murders and killings here - but all of them are done with kitchen knives, most are done IN the kitchen with no planning before. My only logical conclusion is that we need to either ban kitchens or marriages.
>>
Typical for shit countries.

Here in Portugal it's the same shit.

Any knife with a blade over 10cms is considered a "white weapon".

Media keeps demonizing guns and knives all the fucking time by publishing any gun crime from the USA.
>>
>>32973700
Hey, I have one of those daggers. The little shitty one on the top left, not the nice FS one...
>>
The only knives banned in the UK is a butterfly knife or a switch knife, you can carry a knife in public but the blade has to be under a certain length.
>>
>>32973700
These are knives given by upset mothers who find machetes in Billy's room.

I know it's a really funny meme but none of these are illegal to own.
>>
>>32977140
I'm pretty sure that's just some counter strike novelty knife.
>>
>>32977107
These things are probably honey pots anyhow.
>I'll just bin my murder weapon!
>Police collect at the end of the week
>Process each one for basic forensics
>Probably has cameras pointed at the boxes 24/7
>Later in prosecution they'll have footage of you ditching your weapon regardless if it's destroyed or not

Really it's aim is more this though
>We need to disarm our citizens, but how?
>BIN THAT KNIFE!
>Mum where's my knives?
>I PUT THEM IN THE BIN BEFORE YOU BECAME A CRAZED DANGEROUS CRIMINAL
Or gf, wife or whatever you want to switch it around with. Because defending yourself isn't PC.
>>
>>32977129
diversity
>>
>>32979939
but wait, in a method to convince people to bin, arent people who bin given amnesty?
>>
>>32977129
check your privilege shitlord
>>
>>32980352
Nobody ever said anything about amnesty did they? They just told you to put that weapon in the designated box. It's kind of like those gun buying deals at police stations. They said no questions asked because if they're looking for something they'll find it through ballistic forensics or other means. You'd be surprised how often microscopic evidence often solves a case.

If shit like this happens they probably keep the trials under wraps so other people won't be afraid to just bin their criminal weapons. Even if they can't see your face on a video they can still say
>The time of death was at 5:46 pm
>Footage of individual fitting suspects description binning knife at 8 pm only 2 blocks from the murder site
That's honestly the best chance you'll have with getting away with it too.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.