[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bump-fire stock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: BFS-13-1.jpg (53KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BFS-13-1.jpg
53KB, 1000x1000px
So I'm thinking about buying the PSA freedom upper with a stripped lower and getting a bump-fire stock so I can have simulated full-auto for just under $600, but I don't like that the bump-fire system uses the forward push of your hand to work. Do you think it would be possible to cover the back of the stock and drop in a spring that does the pushing for me?
>>
Look up the Atkins Accelerator for that answer. It is exactly what you're desribing
>>
>>32970131
Excuse me, Akins Accelerator

and describing, my "C" stuck
>>
>>32970119

the spring makes it a machine gun genius
>>
>>32970119
I've been thinking about getting one too but I can't find any BF stocks that will fit a milled AK....
>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>32970119

there was a thing in the 80s called a hellfire trigger that did just that

the ATF found out about them and went door to door taking them back, they make the firearm a machine gun in their eyes
>>
File: 1355713939831.jpg (10KB, 300x244px)
1355713939831.jpg
10KB, 300x244px
>>32970148
>Excuse me, Akins Accelerator

moar like Atkins Machine Gun

amirite?
>>
>>32970164
It doesn't though. The trigger will still need to be pulled every time the gun fires, the spring will merely assist the trigger reaching my finger faster.
>>
>>32970208
Go away Mr. ATF man
>>
Use a Geissele SD-3G.

You can release a lot of dakka and actually hit things with it.
>>
>>32970216
Again, this has been tried a few times. Each time the ATF originally gave the go-ahead, then subsequently reversed their decision as soon as sales pick up, forcing the sellers to give up their remaining stock and a full list of customers to go knocking on doors.

>>32970228
This, the SD-3G is just as fast. Or there's a few of those binary triggers available as well that get pretty close.
>>
>>32970148
That's EXACTLY what I'm wanting to do.
>>
>>32970216
>It doesn't though. The trigger will still need to be pulled every time the gun fires, the spring will merely assist the trigger reaching my finger faster.

you add a spring that does that and you create a machine gun, the ATF is quite clear on this

http://www.georgiapacking.org/docs/akins2/11th%20Circuit%20Opinion.pdf
>>
>>32970239
Say I do it myself. I take a bump-fire stock and literally just drop a spring in the back and let it do the pushing for me, would I experience any legal issues. I live in Arizona so gun laws are lax af and I'm still technically pulling the trigger with each shot.
>>
>>32970216
>the spring will merely assist the trigger reaching my finger faster.

It's going to assist your dog getting shot and you doing 10 years in the pen for violating the NFA act
>>
>>32970244
>That's EXACTLY what I'm wanting to do.

and it's illegal , see >>32970251
>>
>>32970267
You will be fine unless you take it to a range, or anywhere other than the middle of nowhere on private land. Just like you can go build yourself a machine gun, but the moment someone finds out you're fucked. It is illegal, period.
>>
>>32970267
>Say I do it myself. I take a bump-fire stock and literally just drop a spring in the back and let it do the pushing for me, would I experience any legal issues.

If you are not caught, no

if you are caught, yes

same thing with a lighting link

you are about the millionth person who has had this idea, it's been tried, it's been ruled a machine gun if a spring is involved
>>
>>32970289
Why can't we have fun anymore. I just want to fire an automatic without spending ~$20,000.
>>
>>32970314
>Why can't we have fun anymore. I just want to fire an automatic without spending ~$20,000.

the bump fire stock does a good job as is, don't modify it with springs
>>
>>32970324
I know, I'm just a lazy cunt.
>>
I think machine guns should be legal but to be honest OP i also think what you are talking about constitutes a machine gun for all intents and purposes
>>
>>32970332
I just really want the machine guns to not be tens of thousands of dollars. I'll do my waiting, pay the taxes, register the gun, all that crap. I just don't want to put car money on a fucking gun.
>>
just be glad the bumpfire is legal, if you get good with it you can really put some lead on target
>>
File: reagan-ak47-true-quote.jpg (40KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
reagan-ak47-true-quote.jpg
40KB, 500x389px
>>32970350
>I just really want the machine guns to not be tens of thousands of dollars. I'll do my waiting, pay the taxes, register the gun, all that crap. I just don't want to put car money on a fucking gun.

we all feel the same way anon, you can thank Ronald Reagan for closing the books and driving up the price
>>
>>32970367
Let's just hope Trump likes guns as much as we do.
>>
>>32970384

need to get it through congress first and that seems unlikely

the hearing act thing might pass, but not opening the books on machine guns
>>
File: whatyearisit.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
whatyearisit.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
bump fire stock, lol. what is this 2008

get a binary trigger already faggot
>>
>>32970413
Binary AND bump-fire
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.