[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could a BB gun kill one of these? Like if you shot it in the head.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Could a BB gun kill one of these? Like if you shot it in the head.
>>
Don't kill ducks, they're bros
>>
>>32970093
Yeah, probably

>>32970104
Ducks are cool, geese are little assholes.
>>
>>32970104
Yeah, ducks are cool.

Canadian geese on the other hand can fucking die.
>>
You can kill them with slingshots man. They are ducks.

Just make sure you eat them, don't just kill for no good reason.

The ducks might come for you if you do that.
>>
Kill these fuckers while they are young and soft, once older they are pretty resilient.
>>
>>32970093
Like a Daisy? Probably not. A head shot with a an air rifle might do it, but you'd need to be spot on. A 22 LR would be better, but a shotgun is really the go-to gun for fowl. Even a .410 would be sufficient at close range.

And leave the ducks alone, ducks are chill.
>>
NO! Don't kill them! Weaponize them!

Deploy them on enemy territory.
>>
>>32970093
Canadian Geese are extremely tough, and are known to eat birdshot.
>>
>>32970694

>ruining all the meat on fowl
>the post

No thanks. I'll never understand why anyone hunts with shot shells.

It wastes meat.
>>
>>32970093
Don't know much about ducks or goose, if air guns can do the job, can you just charge them with machetes and a trash can lid?
>>
>>32970837

Seeing as how geese are agressive assholes, you could just wait for one to put his pecker too close to your balls which is only a matter of time around geese and slice off its head.

Just don't cut anything off yourself anon, if these retards here and their NDs are any tell I'm not personally holding my breath.
>>
>>32970777
you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>32970093
you can certainly do it with a air rifle, I don't now how a BB gun performs in comparison, but any air rifle will easily do it.
>>
>>32971056

Yes, I am. But I'm not wasting a couple dozen pieces of shot to obliterate one duck leaving a carcass full of blood meat.
>>
bait them with croutons and smash them in the head with a shovel
>>
>>32970121
Can confirm. Buddy's fiancé lives on her family's farm. When I go over for funz time, her goose is always waiting. Fucker hates me and chases me around.

Also picked up hen turkey once. Male jump kicks me on occasion.
>>
>>32970093
Not with a BB gun unless it goes through an eye. With an air rifle for sure.
>>
>>32971131
so dont shoot it in the body
>>
>>32970640
Go away, snapping turtle.
>>
>>32971237
>>
>>32970121
>>32970136
Those two on the right in OPs pic are geese.

They hide amongst the ducks waiting to strike
>>
>>32970731
Have you seen their shit? They're already weaponized
>>
>>32971407
underated post
>>
File: water flapper on waterfall.jpg (232KB, 887x900px) Image search: [Google]
water flapper on waterfall.jpg
232KB, 887x900px
>>32971407
>>
File: dfg_523744663109_0_ALB.jpg (12KB, 190x224px) Image search: [Google]
dfg_523744663109_0_ALB.jpg
12KB, 190x224px
>>32970093
do you have a tag for this thread son?
>>
>>32970093
Only silver, holy water, or a stake through the heart can kill a fucking goose.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.