[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic military things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: TvA9ybn.jpg (64KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
TvA9ybn.jpg
64KB, 960x540px
>pack extra change of clothes for field ex/ops
>hate putting on "fresh" clothing when sweaty or dirty af
>wear the same shit the entire field ex (socks too if dry)
>>
>>32967716
That's not really autistic, if you change in your fresh clothes you have no fresh and dry clothes left. The extra clothes are meant to be used if the ones you are wearing get wet, rip or anything.
>>
>>32967716
>socks too
not only is that autistic, it's terrible for your feet.
>>
>still do routine penis inspections on myself, even after 13 years retired
some men never change
>>
>>32967753
I also hold my shits for as long as possible because shitting in a bag, and disposing of it "properly" is demeaning.
>WTF IS WRONG WITH DIGGING A HOLE AND BURYING IT???
>>
File: Fancy-Feast---Manx-Mix-1.jpg (297KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Fancy-Feast---Manx-Mix-1.jpg
297KB, 1600x1200px
>>32967819
Stay out of my plants Mr. Whiskers.
>>
>>32967819
What if your unit is being tracked?
>>
>>32967830
Unless he is LRRP or SF I don't think it really matters
>>
>>32967767
kek

>>32967819
Oh yes definitely this one
>>
>>32967766
>not only is that autistic, it's terrible for your feet.
I get changing them when wet, but other than that, why change them? I have a moisture wicking liner-sock under my wool ones.
>>
>>32967827
To this day, he thinks Iraq is his litter box.
>>
File: IMG_0597.gif (65KB, 700x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0597.gif
65KB, 700x355px
Anyone have stories of hyper, giga autistic MGySgts?
>>
Collect piss bottles. Leave them random places (smoke pit) just because I know it pisses people off.
>>
>>32970473
A field op earlier this year, I was eating chow with some friends and we were reminiscing about how shitty we all felt when we found out we were going to get stationed at 29 palms.

Our Master Guns overheard this, then immediately made me stand at parade rest while lecturing me about how great 29 palms is and how it is the best training area in the world for marines and If we couldn't enjoy 29 palms we wouldn't be able to enjoy anywhere.

I just found it funny because we literally left 29 palms to train at Pendleton because we couldn't do the type of training we wanted at 29 palms (on account of there being no ocean).
>>
>>32967766
that's stupid, if the socks are dry they are better the longer you wear them.( if they are wool socks)
>>
>>32970473
Not master guns but I had a 1stSgt, with whole company in formation, had everyone pull up boot blousings to check sock color, drop trau and blouses to check tattoos.

>>32970588
I only did a two week field op in 29, but I loved it. Took me 2 days to acclimate but after that I was loving it. I'm from AZ though.
>>
>>32970588
>>32970941
>29
What is it about this place? Canadian here, is it equivalent to our Wainwright?
>>
File: 1451855859119.jpg (28KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451855859119.jpg
28KB, 540x540px
>>32971208
I don't know what to compare it to for you.

It's hot, like 100°F most of the year which if you're used to it isn't bad but if you're coming from Pendleton or somewhere else a lot of guys don't like it. Also if you just go there for ops you will actually be doing live fire and maneuver ranges which are more physically demanding than, say, sitting in the defense in Pendleton. If you're stationed there the area is pretty boring for the average 18-25 year old male.

If you're a true /k/ommando it should be right up your alley, shooting guns innadesert.
>>
>>32970941
>had everyone pull up boot blousings to check sock color
I love that, it's one of my favorites to do you will always find one or two with the wrong socks
>>
if you're half way competent and stay enlisted that's your fault.
>>
>>32971552
I assume you care about haircuts too
>>
>>32971590
as long as I can see your ear and nothing touches the collar it's no big issue here, but if you don't shave properly you'd have a new best friend
>>
>>32971679
And you care about socks? Were you autistic before you joined or did it develop after your second reenlistment?
>>
>>32971794
Always been autistic, but this job amplifies it. We don't to that reenlistment stuff
>>
>>32971864
People like you fuck up the military and turn it into a fucking fashion show that cares more about uniformity and looking good than actually training.
>>
>>32967716
That's just bad admin, i bet you're a fat smelly yank.
>>
>>32972029
>t.assblasted private
That's just wrong, you do it to people in basic training so they start to learn to take care of their uniform and what it means being a soldier. Doing this kind of buttfucking isn't about stuff like wearing the right socks, or keeping your hair cut in order, it's about getting them used to discipline and doing things they won't always understand why they have to do them.
When you get new recruits it's very likely that a half of them are fucking stupid and the other half is lacking basic parenting and one or two will have deficits in body hygiene. To make soldiers out of this shit you have to make sure the little things like a clean uniform(with the right socks and shit), a clean shaving and haircut work, after that the big problems will disappear or you can then work on them. But you can't do that without setting a base to work on
>>
File: 1479377181091.gif (2MB, 254x196px) Image search: [Google]
1479377181091.gif
2MB, 254x196px
>order MRE's only to specifically ratfuck them all for the skittles and other sweets/candies
>range days consist of magdumping erratically at random points on the berms screaming "suppresive fire" and "I"m getting my combat action ribbon, right?"
>still masturbate at inconvinient times
>speak in military jargon to dates, when ordering food at the drive through and just got off the phone with my mom where I started the call with a "I have arrived safely at Parris Island." subconciously
>still sleep in with my woobie
>>
>>32972161
>Get to fleet
>Get treated like recruit

The discipline should be instilled at boot camp, but if they don't have the discipline once they get to their operating unit there is a fault in the previous training.

I think you are also putting too much emphasis on discipline. This is not Napoleonic Era infantry. Sure troops should have self discipline and be able to follow orders but they also have to think for themselves. In my experience this boot camp style discipline stifles that initiative and personal drive.

Beyond that I think that a lot if this is not letting slaves forget that they are slaves, but a lot of it is senior leadership so brainwashed in their own self importance.
>>
>>32972410
Never talked about fleet reality, all I said applies to boots. Hell, on board no one gives a flying fuck about your uniform as long as you wear pants and your shirt is tucked in
>>
>>32972410
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Marine_Force

I wasn't talking about the navy, in the marines the "fleet" is the operating units.

I have been on 2 MEU's and I agree the navy is fucking garbage.
>>
>>32972667
meant to reply to: >>32972465

I gotta slow down the shitposting
>>
>>32972667
>The Navy is so gay
>Let's use Navy terms for everything
You guys are a special kind of special, aren't you?
>>
>>32972738
Yup, if you can't tell I'm not too happy about my time in the service. Everybody makes mistakes. The worst part is I almost reenlisted.
>>
My dad was SF for 26 years. He can wipe his ass clean as a whistle with one square of toilet paper. He made me take MRE's to school if I asked for lunch money. I actually still like them.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.