[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South African Army

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

hi guys
some you can provide some cool pics of the actual south african army ?

are they still real soldiers ?
never heard about them since rodhesian wars

how about the tank regiment ?
>>
>>32967531
They WERE real soldiers, until the border war ended, and PC pressure forced them to cuck themselves militarily by promoting blacks into positions of power they couldnt handle and hadnt earned, hence why a lot of the Armys hardware 'disappeared' after the war ended and may or may not be on various ex servicemembers farms and in their barns.

Its the saddest and most ironic thing, especially because only whites were conscripted during the border war, and they were an incredibly good fighting force, inflicting heavy casualties and taking very few in return.
>>
File: Flag_of_South_Africa.png (9KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_South_Africa.png
9KB, 1280x853px
>>32967531
The Cape needs to break off and be a whites only, fence of the rest and watch the kaffers eat everything in sight and burn the rest then try to get in. Seriously they'd be dumb enough to eat the pizza dough, sauce and toppings seperately and burn everything else they are so fucking dumb
>>
>>32967531
Its apparently shit, a few white South Africans go join the British Army or FFL instead. I've spoke to someone who left for the FFL because he wanted to serve but not with the SAA due to how shit it apparently is.
>>
>>32967531
If you're a white dude living their I would just join the British army. There is always the FFL, or maybe go to IDF in Israel lmao they take non jews.
>>
After the end of apartheid and CCB, the real soldiers joined mercenary companies.
>>
They go to the FFL nowadays. When I tried to join there were 9 south africans in my preselection group (out of about ~65 people)
>>
>>32969700
How long ago did you try to join?

I'm getting ready to leave after this summer.
>>
>>32969709

About 2-3 weeks ago. I was at de nogent for 10 days(jan 22nd-feb 1st) and got rejected at the preliminary medical check due to a scar. Just been travelling Europe fucking whores since then.
>>
>>32969910
What was wrong about the scar? I've heard about scars being an issue, was it like a medical one or something.

Must suck though, you returning to your home country?
>>
>>32969982

It was the first letter of my good buddy's last name branded onto my chest. Long story short, He was killed right in front of me in Helmand province Afghanistan in 2010 when he stepped on an IED. Most of our squad got a "V" branded on us when we got back in his memory. The doctors at the FFL didn't like it and claimed that any intentional scarification was an immediate disqualifier. It sucks but it is what it is I guess.

Im not sure what I'm going to do next. Im in Prague right now. Ive been considering getting into contact with the Lions of Rojova and heading to Syria to partake in the upcoming seige of Raqqa.
>>
>>32970114
Are a Brit too then, Was there that many anglos in the group of 65 when you tried?

Either that or go Ukraine, at least you won't get beheaded if you're caught.
>>
>>32970205

Im a burger. Other than the south Africans there were 2 Canadians and another burger. No Brits, Aussies, or kiwis.
>>
>>32970247
Apparently the legion is sceptical about burgers, high desertion rate from them.
>>
>>32970247
You could just try another recruitment office and make a story up about the scar.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.