[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Murder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 13

File: 1461314194588.jpg (47KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
1461314194588.jpg
47KB, 303x566px
So if I were to kill a guy with a knife while wearing gloves and a mask with no witnesses or cameras as well as an alibi, how would the police find me? No I am not trying to kill someone but I always wondered this.

Idk where else to ask this and you guys are my only friends so help me out here.
>>
>>32965993
This is kinda vague. Assuming you kill a person somewhere so secluded that there would be noone to witness it, you would probably get away with it. I mean, how would the police even know a murder took place if there is noone who knows about it?
>>
>>32965993
If all those things happened you would not be caught
>>
>>32966197
>>32966229
That's what I figured as well. If only we lived in a world with semen on everything.
>>
Read some stories about serial killers, plenty of them got away with it for decades and some would've never been caught if they had quit killing on time, of course surveillance systems have improved though
>>
>>32965993
Depends on if and how well you know the guy and if you have a motive.
I wouldn't kill anyone who listed me as the beneficiary of their life insurance.
>>
File: b robs chinese store.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
b robs chinese store.webm
2MB, 720x480px
I know a guy who was a hitman in mexico in the 1980s. He put zero effort into making himself hidden. His usual method was to empty his revolver into someone when they were walking in the street. The more people around, the better. Cops never knew who to look for after interviewing 100 witnesses. It would never work now, because everyone has a smart phone, cameras are everywhere, and everyone's smart phone has a camera on it.

There's no way to kill someone and get away with it easily now, or so I've heard.
>>
>>32966241
A few years ago, these guys dressed as santa robbed a bank in my parents town. It was litterally the perfect job and they were about to get away with it after a like a week. Then the police just happened to "find" one of the robbers semen linked to the job. Ever since then, im convinced the semen thing is just a ploy for the NSA to nab you or something
>>
>>32966534
What, you mean he jacked off while robbing the place?
>>
>>32966534
>Not knowing penis inspection day is just an NSA data grab

Do you even listen to Snowden?
>>
>>32966534
>>32966547
Maybe he was a rapist as well? Where the hell would you find semen linked to the crime/criminal?
>>
You wanna get away with murder huh?

First things first learn the ballastic fingerprints of a gun .the barrel, the ejector, and firing pin will all leave traces. Either on the bullet or shell casing. So have a spare set of these ready to swap out. When you do get rid of the dirty barrel cut it in half and throw it in a deep lake. Dispose of the other parts somewhere else.

Next thing: You, DNA, fingerprints. Certain precaution should be used when handling the firearm youre going to use. Wear leather gloves and wipe them down after you put them on. Disassemble the gun, cleaning it thoroughly. Make sure to wipe it all down. Same for the ammunition. Do not load the gun without gloves. Your fingerprints will end up on the shell casing.

Third. Learn the area. Stalk the target. Learn his routines. Study him, become him. Scope the area out. Try to map out the cameras find the dark spots. Avoid cameras as much as possible.

When you plan on doing this, bring a change of clothes. Make a map of two dark spots. One where you can insert yourself, and one to disapear. Once in the dark spot, change clothing before and after the crime.

Here's a good tip, use a suppressor with wipes. Avoid baffles, majority of the time wipes will be more quiet and also remove any traces of the barrel rifiling on the bullet itself.

Now take your gun and put it in a bag like a ziplock baggy even double bag it. It will contain the gun powder residue and the shell casing if its not too hot to melt through.

Now find the target, approach them when they are secluded. An area with little to no cameras and little to no amount of people around.

A dumb brainer is wear disposable clothes. Youre gonna wanna burn them. Also wear a baseball cap, sunglasses and maybe a scarf. One of those shemagh hipster scarves will work fine. You want to blend in. Don't bring attention to yourself. And have an alibi why you're there if you do get stopped.

Have an alibi of your location where you were. Also
>>
>>32966574
Pro tip: dont drive there. Licence plates can be tracked. If you do use a licence plate swap the plates out and tint the windows.

Do not break any other laws while doing this. Behave. Dont bring attentiont to yourself.

Dont bring any electronics. Leave your phone with your alibi. Tell no one. Besides someone who is usually shit faced to collaborate your alibi.

Do not discuss it on social media. Do not use any electronics. Dont even talk about it. Three people can keep a secret if two are dead. You shut your fucking mouth and do what you gotta do.
>>
>>32965993
Without a known motivation your chances of getting caught are very slim, as the police don't even know where to begin to look.

Unless you had the incredibly bad luck to have a witness who recognized you and knew who you were, there'd be almost no way to ID you.

This is how serial killers get away with it for so long, despite often behaving recklessly.
>>
>>32966595
I didnt know Agent 47 browsed /k/, then again Im not surprised
>>
>>32966619
Another thing is what the cops will look for three things.

Motive: why would he do it
Means: do he have the money or tolls necessary to do the job
Opportunity: coukd he be placed at the scene of the crime.

Beat those three, leave no traces, with rock hard alibi youre good to go. Especially if its a big city. They will cough it up to random acts of violence.
>>
All i gotta say is. The outfit still exist to this day. The only reasons people dont hear about them is because they are doing their job right. But if anyone ask. I dont know shit. And all that stuff is fairy tales and cant come true. Remember this place is just a work of fiction.
>>
>>32966619
He just made all that shit up from watching CSI.

He'd be caught if he tried it because the cops would use cameras to reverse track the one guy walking around with sunglasses, a hat, a scarf and gloves. AKA the one guy trying to hide his identity. They will know his height, race, shoe size, facial hair style, hair color, and the caliber of a weapon he owns. They'll find him, know it's him, and talk to all his friends. His alibi will crumble like french resistance to a german invasion. He'll confess to get the chance of parole after fifteen years of a 20 year sentence. He's done.
>>
>>32965993
If it's someone you know you might be investigated when friends and family are questioned and they say he had a beef with you.
>>
>>32965993
>with a knife
All your clothes will be in blood of your victim. Too easy to trace.
Also it's hard to have an alibi this times. The only way I can imagine is to make a computer program that will imitate you browsing internet and posting dank memes. But anyway if you're under investigation you're fucked. They will watch out cameras around your house and find that you left in time of killing.
>>
>>32966868
>All your clothes will be in blood of your victim. Too easy to trace.
Change clothes after the deed is done and burn the bloodstained ones.

> But anyway if you're under investigation you're fucked. They will watch out cameras around your house and find that you left in time of killing.
This is a very important point. If there is any suspicion it might have been you, you really are fucked.

That's why you really shouldn't attempt to kill people you have any major connections to.
>>
>>32965993
Probably. There were/are a couple of serial killers in North Georgia (USA) that do that kind of thing, one of them was caught a few years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Meredith_Emerson

The funny thing is, a friend of my family was on SWAT for one of the police agencies in Georgia, back in '05, and when he heard my Dad and I were going hiking on Blood mountain he told my dad to carry a gun and never to go camping or hiking alone in North Georgia, since police suspected at least 2-3 serial killers were operating up there.

Thing is, without outright stupidity/random luck, the chances of catching a serial killer are slim. Especially if you're somewhere remote.

Hence the importance of carrying a weapon with you at all times.
>>
>>32966574
>First things first learn the ballastic fingerprints of a gun .the barrel, the ejector, and firing pin will all leave traces. Either on the bullet or shell casing. So have a spare set of these ready to swap out. When you do get rid of the dirty barrel cut it in half and throw it in a deep lake. Dispose of the other parts somewhere else.
You could just not get rid of the gun and then shoot some rounds through it.
>>
>>32966868
Would choking someone to death with a chokehold be a viable method of killing?

A properly applied blood chokehold requires little physical strength, leaves the victim unconscious in a matter of seconds so it's really unlikely they will be able to break free, dead in a minute (or a few minutes if you want to be absolutely sure) and leaves absolutely no mess at all.
>>
>>32966638
>They will cough it up to random acts of violence.
these theories are a diamond dozen
>>
Don't do it OP. It's not worth it. But if you have to, snipe the bitch with a hand loaded hollow point. You won't be anywhere near the body to leave a trace. There are many ways to murder and dispose of the body. Especially if you're out in the sticks. Buy a hunting rifle from a private party, no connection to you. Hunt your prey.
>>
>>32965993
what you do is hire a taxi driver for the whole night. and drive to different places to do your jobs.
leave your briefcase of important money and job information in the cab so you don't have to carry it while operatin.
if the cabbie fucks with you and throws the briefcase of a bridge and some hoodrats try to 360 walk away with it, just go up to them and say, "yo homies, is that my briefcase?"
>>
>>32966547
Sticky hands
>>
>>32966895
You should always carry a weapon when you go someplace called "Blood Mountain".
>>
>>32966945
That movie is 13 years old, fuck time flies fast.
>>
File: red glowing skeleton.jpg (82KB, 680x827px) Image search: [Google]
red glowing skeleton.jpg
82KB, 680x827px
>>32966554
Fucking penis inspection day
>>
>>32966908
Choke holds are escapable. I used to flip kids how tried it on me in highschool.
>>
>>32966574
Seems like a little bit over the top desu
>>
>>32966969
I guess they deserved to be caught. Not for jacking off, but for having an incomplete Santa uniform. Saint Nick wears gloves.
>>
>>32966511
>Mexico
Well there you go
>>
>>32966984
Yeah, here's a better idea.

>Stakeout house from your car
>Figure out work scedual and route
>Wait for him to leave for work
>Park at the first deserted section of road that he'll stop at (like the end of his street)
>Ice him when pulls up along side you
>Drive off
>>
Oh yeah, use something that wont drop a shell casing like a revolver, or bolt action. Then you can make a nifty necklace out of the shell to wear when you're feeling nostalgic. Is 12ga birdshot traceable?
>>
>>32966994
Mexico is a hell hole. So much murder.
>>
>>32966684
"So what's the murder suspect like?"
"Well... He's about six foot tall... White or maybe Latino... Brownish hair... And a beard. Unless he shaved. How many suspects does that bring us to?"
"Only about half the people in the city... Good fucking job Jenkins, we are onto him."
>>
>>32967059
>birdshot
You're trying to kill someone, not leave them with burn scars and pellets peppering them.
>>
>>32967391
All you have to do is look around for people who have recently shaved their beards and you narrow it down a lot.
>>
>>32965993
OP
What is the reason to do the crime?
What is your alibi/defense?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alibi
>>
File: 1464675276125.png (258KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464675276125.png
258KB, 421x500px
>>32966972
Sounds like the title of a Hardy Boys mystery to me. "The Hardy Boys and the Stalker on Blood Mountain" or some such shit.
Definitely spoopy
>>
>>32965993

boot/shoe/ tire treads

hair/fiber samples

they'd start by identifying the victim, find out if he had any enemies, and start trying to pin any evidence they find to those people
>>
>>32965993

Cell phone location records would be one way police could find out who was near the scene at the time of the crime. You don't have to make a call to get observed that way.

Also, traffic cameras in and around the area can make you a person of interest.

None of this is incriminating, but it absolutely will put you on the investigator's radar
>>
>>32968154
Well, you can always not bring a phone
>>
>>32968161

No shit this is my point
>>
The vast majority of homicides go unsolved.
Three biggest factors I've seen on the ones that are for for these reasons:
DNA at the scene
Footage of someone actually committing the crime
Most DAs here won't even prosecute without those.

t. Colorado LEO
>>
File: doggo.jpg (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
10KB, 400x400px
Well OP, try sticking to the basics. Find a good alibi, make sure you don't present any motive to kill that person, and try to hide the fact that you have the means to do it.
Don't bring any phones, dress in a discreet manner, mind the cameras and make sure not to leave any trace behind.
Clean your shoes after doing the deed and dispose of the evidence without leaving any more.
>>
>>32966645
>the outfit
Nigga the only thing the mafia controls in Anno Domini 2017 is the import cheese industry.
>>
>>32966197
normal people have friends and relatives they're in contact with, when that ceases, they will list the murdered as missing, and a search will begin, so unless you dig the person down or hide them in other ways, they could be found and reveal they were murdered
>>
>>32965993
Footsteps/tire traces, dogs. Does victim's friends and family knows about people around him, his routines, latest whereabouts? Knife leaves extreme amount of traces, there will be blood everywhere - easily traced by dogs. Strangling is the cleanest way. How far and how fast can you escape?
>>
File: murder.png (155KB, 1262x2294px) Image search: [Google]
murder.png
155KB, 1262x2294px
>>
>>32965993
>how would the police find me?

If the guy is a complete stranger to you it's very likely they won't ever find you.
>>
>>32967647
>All you have to do is look around for people who have recently shaved their beards and you narrow it down a lot.
The majority of men in any given area in the US have recently shaven. People shave their facial hair all the time.
>>
>>32966972
And its only about 30 minutes away from Panther Creek. I'm also pretty sure deliverance was filmed in North Georgia.
>>
>>32965993
Yes.

Serial killers can kill 20+ people and get away with it while Tyrone shoots Jamal and gets life in prison because of one simple fact: the motive is everything. No (obvious) motive and the investigation can not move forward. So long as the victims have no relation to you, you have extremely high chance of getting away from it. Also, contrary to popular belief, leaving the murder weapon behind and the body unmoved makes the investigation harder, as you create more evidence trying to hide evidence.
>>
File: 1486923639590.png (2MB, 1273x707px) Image search: [Google]
1486923639590.png
2MB, 1273x707px
posting in a honeypot thread
>>
>>32965993
Honestly, unless you clumsily ejaculated on the scene or left some other obvious traceable clue, chances are they are not going to find you.

That CSI bullshit rarely ever works out like it does in pop media.
>>
>>32966511
>hitman in mexico
I used to live in TX about a decade ago. They say that the going rate was about $10k for a nobody. After they drop a dude, they'd just go back over the boarder by morning to duck any American investigators for a while. Some might not even ever come back depending on the pay out.
>>
>>32965993
It would be hard to find you. Of course you'd have to make sure that the knife has no prints on it from before hand and if you already have a criminal record than forget about it because they could just check a database with your prints and perhaps even DNA. If you did it with a gun they would most likely look into the ATF database of guns purchased in the caliber that the person was killed with. So I suppose if you wanted to use a gun as a murder weapon you'd want to scrub the serial numbers so that it's untraceable and perhaps even buy it from a gunshow from a random dude as to avoid the government knowing what you own.
>>
>>32968705
We're not committing any crimes, we're merely talking hypotheticals here.
>>
>>32965993
People are retarded. If there's no evidence for you to be caught, you can't get caught. People act like that CSI movie magic bullshit is real life and they can triangulate your exact position from that time on that date from your cellphone or some shit like that. Just look at how many people go "missing" in places like Detroit or Chicago. Those aren't missing people. I'm willing to bet some %50 of the people that end up on that list are dead by the time their reported missing.
>>
Use a gun. Suppress it. Wait for them in their home. Cover your face and wear an automotive jump suit or similar. Wear shoes that are one size to big or to small. Make sure your weapon and cartridges are clean of your finger prints. Preferably load cartridges out of a new box of ammo into the cleaned weapon. Take the shot. Wear the uniform out. Take your egress route to some where safe with no cameras for a while. Undress and donate the uniform to good will. Ditch the shoes at separate locations. Take a file to your barrel the first chance you get. Destroy the suppressor fully and make sure you clean the inside of prints, hair etc. When you rent the car pay in cash only that has been cleaned. Use a fake name and ID. Disguise yourself. Dye your hair. Grow a beard and dye it.

Congrats. If you didn't know the person and don't live in that city or town you just got away.
>>
>>32969118
>not wearing clown shoes
>>
>>32966574
That's retarded why would the barrel matter
>>
>>32969141
John Wayne Gacy pls go.
>>
>>32969176
Every manufacturer has their own style of rifling grooves that can show on a slug if it's not destroyed after being fired
>>
File: 1465521710600.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
1465521710600.png
262KB, 446x456px
>>32967647
>All you have to do is look around for people who have recently shaved their beards and you narrow it down a lot.
>>
>>32968221
This. All the guys who get put away for murder are dipshit gang bangers who shoot someone in the street in broad daylight in front of their house with the whole neighborhood watching. Or they walk into a store and shoot the clerk in the face while on camera.

Or they're disgruntled husbands who kill their wives, etc. Basically they have an obvious connection to the dead person that makes them a suspect and then they half ass covering it up by charging the cement and rope to their credit card or some shit.
>>
>>32969184
HERE, HAVE ANOTHER DRINK, CLOWN SHOES
>>
>>32969118
>renting a car
>not buying a used one from some illegal mexican
Way to leave a trail.
>>
>>32969227
No.
>>
>>32965993
They wouldn't. Police are very incompetent. If they can't find fingerprints or some other obvious evidence, they give up.
>>
>>32967647
just dont update ur beard status
>>
>>32966574
Ok Ted Bundy calm down.

If you really wanna get away with murder without putting in all the effort. Just drive around a ghetto at night and cap a random person then speed away.

Biggest challenge will be to not get murdered yourself.
>>
>>32966910
Well it is a doggy dog world out there.
>>
File: IMG_4965.jpg (62KB, 571x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4965.jpg
62KB, 571x720px
>>32966563
Residual seminal fluid can spread anywhere. If Robby the Robber jacked off 4 hours before he put on the Santa suit and didn't thoroughly wash and dry his hands immediately after, then he will be spreading small bits of fluid from the cracks of his hand.

Think of semen like beach sand. You can go to the beach and get sand all over you and even go spray yourself off with the courtesy hose afterwards, but you're still gonna find sand in your shoes 3 days later.
>>
>>32971573
How will you get murdered when you won't be coming back to that random area ever again?
>>
>>32965993
yes purely hypothetically of course
>>
File: 1447535331737.png (435KB, 855x768px) Image search: [Google]
1447535331737.png
435KB, 855x768px
>>32965993
>No I am not trying to kill someone but I always wondered this.

You are going to kill someone and become a serial killer.
>>
>>32967647
sherlock holmes over here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKXCDSyeRoM
>>
>>32966684
>AKA the one guy trying to hide his identity.

or someone dressed for winter. the northeast has huge snowstorms right now. somone wearing a hat gloves and a scarf is the norm.
>>
>>32971968
because trayvon might shoot back?
>>
How many people have you murdered?
>>
>>32966972
Murder Creek is literally right next to it. I carried when I hiked the same stretch
>>
File: 1484819772757.jpg (58KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484819772757.jpg
58KB, 360x480px
>>32974154
Over 300 confirmed kills
>>
>>32965993
well someone would probably know the victim. if the body was found, or if the person was dissapeared, the police would start by tracking where they went. asking everyone they knew well.
if the victim told anyone where they were heading the police would then go there and ask people that were arround, they would get a statement with the messages from their cellphone, computer, Facebook, etc. they would check call records or signals and GPS from their phone, or turn on the GPS from their car. it it leads them to find the body, or they found it from the get go, they will try to establish a motive and possible suspects. continue?
>>
>>32971968
the ghetto is dangerous
>>
>>32966574
>wanna blend in
>wear a baseball cap, sunglasses and scarf
good luck blending in looking like a retard nice try faggot youve been watching to much tv
>>
>>32966908
the problem is that skin will get scratches and bruises if you are trying to choke someone out they will fight it. you will apply more pressure and more marks and dna transfer will occur.
>>
>>32965993
Motive? Never kI'll someone you know
how can you have actual alibi? Telling someone to lie for you? There's a leak
Are you ejaculating at le scene?
>>
>>32966982
They probably weren't doing it right.

If you're doing it right, you either pull back so as to loft the man being choked on to his toes or "get your hooks in" by wrapping your legs around the opponents thighs so that if you try to flip him you're only going to roll yourself onto the ground.

There's still ways to escape but they're not nearly as easy if the person doing the choking does either of the above.
>>
>>32966229
>>32966241
Name one crime scene, especially one which involved a /k/ommando, that wasn't completely covered in semen. Bull-fucking-shit.
>>
>>32977316
So if we're facing the backside of a bear, we're supposed to shoot right at its asshole?
>>
>>32977340
Directly up and through the ass hole, AKA the Texas head-shot. Charts don't lie man.
The only tricky thing is not leaving any semen on or close to the bear. This is critical.
>>
>>32965993
You know the vast majority of murders and crimes in general go unsolved right? You ever watch those crime shows? The people were so careless in most cases it's like they wanted to get caught.
>>
>>32966534
Yes it's been confirmed they will use illegally obtained evidence like that to find the person then fabricate or find other evidence tying the person to it after they already know who it was.

Police have done this for years.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.