[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: AT-TE-front.png (136KB, 453x364px) Image search: [Google]
AT-TE-front.png
136KB, 453x364px
*blocks your path*
>>
Star Wars sucks

Star Wars fans would literally eat shit if it had the Star Wars brand
>>
>>32963023
*turn off TV
>>
>>32963049
You mean like Bantha fodder?
>>
*gets destroyed in one hit by a rocket fired from a pair of bicycle wheels bolted together*
Heh, nothin personnel kid, but mess with the CIS and get the horns.
>>
File: Watto.jpg (99KB, 1440x1080px)
Watto.jpg
99KB, 1440x1080px
What did Lucas mean with this character?
>>
>>32963071
Fodder is feed.
>>
File: ATAT-SWFB.jpg (236KB, 1785x1745px)
ATAT-SWFB.jpg
236KB, 1785x1745px
the prequels piss me off because the vehicles in the pequels are objectively better designs

how the fuck do you go from the AT-TE to this hunk of shit

the only good design in the originals is the AT-ST
>>
>>32963094

his personal impression on his creditors
>>
>>32963071
Clearly you mean Bantha poodoo
>>
>>32963094
hmmm
>>
File: AATs vs AT-TE.webm (2MB, 1176x500px) Image search: [Google]
AATs vs AT-TE.webm
2MB, 1176x500px
Dumb cones
>>
File: Battle of Malastare.webm (3MB, 1130x480px) Image search: [Google]
Battle of Malastare.webm
3MB, 1130x480px
>>
>>32963771
>>32963756
i really hate this artstyle
>>
>>32963780
Remember, they trashed Gendy's Clone Wars for this shit.
>>
>>32963072
Wheely Katyushas shit the bed with everything but speed,
>no armor
>probably takes forever to reload
>All it can do is drive in loose formations and in unpredictable paternal to avoid fire while shooting bottle rockets everywhere
>>
File: Hailfire_droid.jpg (137KB, 887x733px)
Hailfire_droid.jpg
137KB, 887x733px
>>32963855
This thing looks like fucking Calypso from twisted metal designed this shit
>>
>>32963848
CGI Clone Wars is actually really good after season 1
>>
>>32963118

"Supposedly" the at at walkers had better armor, better cannons. So they replaced speed with more firepower / armor.

I agree, all the "older" shit models, look so much better over the "new" shit.
>>
>>32963942
>>32963855
I always figured they were disposable one-time use droids. Given that they're high speed, unarmored, and loaded up with cheap missiles that only work well when volley fired, it makes more sense if you think of the whole droid as the weapon instead of the missile pods. Seeing as the thing runs on wheels instead of legs or repulsors, we already know it's cheaply constructed. No shields. No Armor. Underpowered main canon. No guidance packages for the rockets. The Hailfire's cost was reduced everywhere you could.

Which is perfect for what we saw the CIS doing with them: Throwing waves of Hailfires into enemy armor. I'd wager the ATTE it took out was worth twenty times the credits that went into the roller. Scoring even a 1:5 K/D ratio against republic armor would still be a decent use of resources.
>>
>>32963049

Asspained trekkie detected.
>>
>>32963848

Gendy's Clone Wars was shit and just rode the Samurai Jack coattails.

Filoni's Clone Wars, after Season 2, was better in every aspect.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.