[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is seattle the most based city in the world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 36

File: treeman.staff.jpg (114KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
treeman.staff.jpg
114KB, 600x662px
>open carry
>must issue concealed carry permits
>walk into gun shop, walk out with a gun
>only state with mutual combat law
>can drive into woods and shoot
>great hunting
>weed legal
>>
>>32962578
Washington is the most based state, Seattle is pretty shit tb.h

>TFW still no full auto funs
>>
No.
>>
>>32962578
Washington sucks. You guys have been smoking too much weed.
>>
>>32962578
w-what is mutual combat law?
t.washingtonian
>>
>>32962578
>cuck capital
>>
Washington resident here.

Seattle and surrounding area is aids. But then the "hicks" in the suburbs and rural areas are fucking strange. But yeah gun laws are fine as far as most states go, and there's plenty of land to shoot on.
>>
>>32962963
I believe it's where two consenting parties can legally engage in combat with one another. I recall reading a thread about some faggot Washingtonians going ape on one another a year or so ago.
>>
For how great this state is for inna woods stuff I have no problem with the gun laws
>>
>>32962578

Was this the tree bro that fat fuck hotpockets Kevin NoThiefsAllowed played during the chimpout riots of 2016?
>>
>>32962578
I don't know shit about it except Shadowrun largely takes place there. That's cool enough.
But I don't think it's the only state with Mutual Combat laws. Texas has them last I checked.
>>
>>32962578

I literally went to apply for my concealed carry, took 30 mins, 2-3 weeks left until I get it in the mail.
>>
>>32962578
>ammo tax/gun tax
>AWB coming soon
>all sorts of antifa people who will shoot you
>dude weed lmao
Maybe if youre a fucking retard.
>>
>>32962578
Seattle is ground zero for the coffee shop hipster phenomenon.

Rich tech industry boomers kids spending daddys money on $12 coffee and pretentious wool scarves.
>>
>>32962578
OP, UW fag here. Its all good and fun until november comes around and the AG bans out ARs and 30 round mags.
>>
>>32963223
I need to know more
>>
File: 1458738454048.jpg (63KB, 915x766px) Image search: [Google]
1458738454048.jpg
63KB, 915x766px
>>32963269

I believe it is
>>
>>32962578
No, Arizona is.
>>
>>32964124

/thread
>>
>>32964124
>most based city
>city
>>
>>32962578
without seattle its top tier with seattle its shit

>weed legal
kys
>>
>>32962578

Seattle is a filth that needs to be purged.
>>
>>32964124

Fuck Arizona. Only ppl who think it's so great, are faggots who never lived any where else.
>>
>>32964438
This.

Arizona is fucking awful. The only thing good about the state is gun laws.
>>
>>32962578
I had to google what mutual combat laws were but holy fuck why doesn't this exist everywhere?

>two mutual parties grab a cop as a referee and then have a legal street fight

l m a o
>>
>>32964438
I've lived in 14 different states due to my dad being military.

I was born in Arizona.

Arizona is GOAT, beats out every other state I've lived in or been to in every category
>food quality and variety
>entertainment
>cost of living
>friendliness of strangers
>recreational shooting opportunities and quality of ranges
>hunting opportunities and quality of public land
>price and availability of private land (sorry Montana/Idaho/Wyoming, big oil tripled your land prices)

A close second would be Wyoming, but land is more expensive and cost of living is outrageously high by comparison. And there's shit-all in the way of entertainment that isn't going out and shooting something.
>>
>>32964495
Oh, also, inb4 "m-muh illegals!"
They're a problem literally everywhere (especially the west coast, holy shit you guys have it worse than literally 5 miles over the border). At least the ones in AZ leave people the fuck alone as they're either trying to make enough money to feed their eleventieth kid or are trying to stay below the radar long enough to make it up into Colorado/Wyoming to herd sheep.
>>
File: Banana.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Banana.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>32964495
>Desert
>GOAT
No
>>
>>32964170
>wanting to live in a city
>wanting to be within a hundred miles of a major metro area
Have fun with your niggers, traffic, air pollution, noise pollution, inflated cost of living, dumb and redundant laws, ultraliberal politicians, and soccermoms.
>>
File: AZ.png (2MB, 860x911px) Image search: [Google]
AZ.png
2MB, 860x911px
>>32964523
Well gee, just ignore the 2 mountain ranges and the fact that a quarter of the state is forest then.
>>
>>32964553
Flagstaff would be nice if it wasn't for the damn Natives.
>>
>>32962578

>Live in seattle
>Out with my girlfriend who's skin is the same color as mine
>Visiting Westlake, the richest, most busy center of town
>Surrounded by braindead IQ-70 subhumans who get to be professional homeless because the police department is too cucked to do anything about them, making no place in the city safe
>Suddenly get lynched by a combination BLM/Antifa flash mob

Yeah seattle is great man!!!!
>>
>>32964579
They've gotten worse over the years too.

I was born on Ft. Huachuca, moved back to Yuma when I was 19, moved to fucking North Carolina when I was 21, and thinking about moving back a third time to probably Sierra Vista because I miss the Huachuca Mountains.
>>
>32964495
>food quality and variety
There is nothing special here about AZ except for the citrus trees
>entertainment
What? Movie theaters everywhere? There is nothing in the phoenix area. Oh and forget doing anything outside between the months of May to September.
>cost of living
Phoenix is getting dangerously close to CA levels of rent
>friendliness of strangers
Yeah okay I have to give you this one. A lot of them are frumpty weirdos though and you do not want to spend time with them.
>recreational shooting opportunities and quality of ranges
Yep, no argument here.
>hunting opportunities and quality of public land
Miles and miles and miles of wasteland. It's so high quality nothing wants to grow on it.
>price and availability of private land (sorry Montana/Idaho/Wyoming, big oil tripled your land prices)
Big surprise, nobody wants to pay a lot of money for sand.
>>
>>32964581

Is this pic serious, or false flag?
>>
>>32964553
Look at all that sand
>>
>>32962578
>>only state with mutual combat law

Several states have that. In mine the police don't have to referee. If they show up to a fight call and the guys say it was consensual they leave.
>>
>>32964614
False flag IIRC
>>
>>32964630
It had better be,
>>
Seattle Fag. seriously though, for all the WA /k/ bros out there, we are about to get fucked in a couple months when salt weapon ban goes through. won;t be any stopping them, first 594, then 1491, now this.
>>
>>32963366
coward
>>
>>32964604
How the fuck are strangers friendly in Arizona? I drove through it twice and people were trying to run me off the road.
>>
>>32964604
>what, movie theaters everywhere?
C'mon. I mean, not like Phoenix doesn't make the top 10 for nightlife in literally every list ever published. Yes, movie theaters everywhere. Also theatre including opera and off-broadway productions in every town over 10k people. If you're young, there's a ton of party colleges in the state.

>phoenix is getting dangerously close to CA levels of rent
So live somewhere other than Phoenix? I know it's dated information but I had a 2br/2ba townhome in (admittedly) Yuma in 2005 for $400 a month, and I've been looking at houses in either Flagstaff or Sierra Vista and they're mostly sub-$200k unless you want a bona fide mansion.

>miles and miles of wasteland
Literally no different than any other state or part of state west of the Mississippi but east of the PNW, including about half of Oregon and almost all of California.

>big surprise, nobody wants to pay a lot of money for sand
So why are land plots in eastern CA selling for $20,000 an acre? Why are Wyoming and Montana plots getting bought up for twice what they were valued 5 years ago?

>fucked up a link, seems to have never left the Phoenix metro area
If all you did was fly in and out of Phoenix your opinion on the state is invalid.
>>
>>32964614

Oh trust me, it's real. I've been to Seattle a few times, it's a beautiful city that I would love to live in were it not for the demographic issues.

That being said, it's fucking garbage. Even in the nicest, most touristy part of town, you will constantly be harassed by 'homeless' blacks in designer clothes, who probably work together because they all have the same cover story ("I was in vietnam and got duh cancuh from da agent orange mane"). It's extremely leftist. Remember that Bernie rally that got shut down by BLM? That was in the nicest part of the city, there's also been multiple violent riots by BLM there since. So you have communist black-nationalists shutting down a literal communist jew for not being communist enough. Just think about that for a moment, then think about the rise of Antifa shits after Trump's election. It's 100% real. The city parks are full of gangs smoking weed and crazy drug-addled hippies. There's nothing pleasant about Seattle other than the views and climate.
>>
>>32964649
The drivers here are fucking horrible. No skills and either passively aggressive or aggressively aggressive.
That armed society is a polite society thing obviously isn't true.
>>
>>32964665
No I live here and it sucks. Have to live here for my job. Phoenix is ghetto as hell. The nightlife you're talking about is in Tempe and it's a bunch of degenerate kids. East valley I suppose is somewhat bearable, but it would be nice to have livable weather conditions for more than 3 months a year.

Thinking of moving to Prescott but from what I hear it's the same low standard Arizonans typically have. Full of recovering alcoholics and old people apparently.
>>
>>32962578
>mutual combat law
I didn't know this
Fuck, I need to get in Some fights now.

Seattle is full of dumb liberals, but it's a nice city
Most of them support the right to own a gun , just not Salt rifles.
>>
>>32964649
Odds are they're just flat out shit drivers and not actively trying to run you off the road.

Most Western states have flat out shit drivers because they're not used to being in traffic.

>>32964709
>phoenix is ghetto as hell
It's significantly less ghetto than most other Western cities including every major city in CA, OR, or WA and on par with cities like Jackson Hole and Billings.

You want non-ghetto? Move somewhere 90% white. Like Iowa. It won't be ghetto but it will be white-trash or trailer trash. But you won't like their weather any more than you do AZ weather.

>full of recovering alcoholics
That's every single spot in America where 2 people can meet without needing motorized transportation.
>and old people
Old people are generally okay, and about as harmless as they come (other than being slightly more shit at driving than the general populace). Also a problem anywhere either dry (everywhere west of Missouri) or hot (anywhere south of Maryland). So about 70% of the US.
>>
>>32964694

Lived in Renton and been to seattle many times and the only big issue I have seen are the homeless.

what parts of seattle were you in? pike place?
>>
>>32962578
you mean Seattle "impose municipal taxes on gun stores designed to drive them out of business" Seattle?
all the things you listed except weed exist DESPITE King County, not because of it.
fuck Seattle.
>>
>>32964750

Yes, Westlake and Pike Place.

The safest I've felt in Seattle was being in the middle of the empty industrial areas near Boeing field after leaving the Museum of Flight. Chinatown-International isn't that bad I guess.

I've no personal experience with Antifa there but the city seems like the perfect storm for them.
>>
>>32963366
>AWB coming soon
Died out when Trump won.

>>32964698
I would agree, WA drivers are worse than Cali drivers.
They lack the basic understanding of traffic laws.
At least the Cali drivers were going 85+ all the time
>>
>>32964495
you forgot
>quality roads and highways
>low taxes
>efficient government

but maricopa county is known for legal shenanigans
>>
>>32964665
>C'mon. I mean, not like Phoenix doesn't make the top 10 for nightlife in literally every list ever published.
That is because people are dumb as hell here. I mean think about it for a second, most are deliberately choosing to live in the middle of an inhospitable desert. Then on top of that they are patting themselves on the back for living in such a great place!
>Party colleges
Are you for real, anon? Are you even old enough to own guns?

>Rents aren't bad
Try renting in Flagstaff. Last I checked units were starting at $1500/mo

>All western states are endless fucking deserts
Holy shit, have you explored at all with a car? This is so fucking wrong. The only state with more dead wasteland going on that AZ is NV.

>Why does land in an oil patch or CA cost money
Are you for real?

I have lived in this god awful state for years you fuck. I swear to god the day I get my second degree squared away I am going to throw all my shit in my car and leave.
>>
File: duel.jpg (132KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
duel.jpg
132KB, 600x457px
>>32962578
>I believe it's where two consenting parties can legally engage in combat with one another.
So dueling is legal?
>>
>>32964784
>Died out when Trump won.
i hope so. shit is scheduled for an executive session in the house committee on thursday.

the public hearing was such a shit show. literal bought-and-paid-for bob fergushit shills and "law enforcement experts" bawwwwing about how bad assault weapons are. considering we are two for two with 594 and 1491, i am not optimistic even with a trump presidency.
>>
>>32964844
you cant kill or use weapons and im pretty sure the police have to be present.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teBnJYO0SSY
>>
>>32962652
Washington isn't even in the Top 25, but to be fair neither was Texas a year ago.
>>
>>32964784
Californians are the best drivers in the US, hands down. Other states just inherited the traffic. We were born in it, molded by it. Literally all we fucking do is drive. Road tripping is a hobby, a 1 hour drive to work is the average, a 2 hour drive to get somewhere isn't even considered "far." There's other subtle things like we can keep a 4 way intersection with stop signs moving safely without anyone ever actually stopping (the "California stop"). There's just so many subtleties I thought were normal but I suppose other people don't pick up on, like knowing when someone intends to move in front of you, there's ways people communicate things before they do them. Driving is like a form of body language to us, it's a second nature. In other states it's just getting from A to B, they can't read traffic.

I think the only reason we get a bad rep because when other people visit here they get stuck in congestion. That's just because there's too many people, that doesn't denote bad drivers. Sure there's always one or two assholes weaving in and out of lanes, but other states I've been to (and you're right about AZ being the worst) like 80-90â„… of drivers start doing that if it gets even slightly congested which only makes it worse.
>>
>>32962930
Also see oregon. only we also got spics coming from down south that ALSO complain about everything that doesn't put food in their mouth.
>>
>>32964636
It won't pass with the Senate controlled by the Republicans. I'm less optimistic if it goes forward as an initiative, though.
>>
>>32964888
Checked

Also, I'm a bit worried about the confiscation of 30rd mags or ARs though.

I don't want to California mod my guns to bypass the ban.

>>32964931
I don't live in Cali anymore but I get triggered when people merge going 40mph or stop in the middle of a roundabout
>>
>>32965115
regardless, im concerned our AG will pull the same shit the AG in Massachusettes did. With his new fame from fighting trumps muslim ban, hes got alot of momentum
>>
>>32964896
Was that filmed from inside a bowl of water?
>>
>>32962578
give it time and the goddamn democrats will fuck it up and have us no funs and getting raped by niggers.
>>
>>32964124

> live in a literal oven for 10 months out of the year

AZ confirmed for most Jew state, goyim

:^)
>>
>>32965177
yes. we washingtonians are fish
>>
>>32965204

In seattle people dont notice rain, they notice sun.

Schools close, people flood the streets, wild orgiastic parties are thrown, virgins are sacrificed to the great life-giving sky sphere.

30 minutes later it starts raining again and everyone goes back inside, eager for next years the day of the sun.
>>
>>32962578
WA /k/ommandos how do I help us protect our rights? How do I vote against these absurd initiatives?
>>
>>32965331
nothing as interesting as an orgy party ever happens in wa
>>32965349
send in your damn ballot
>>
>>32962578
Washingtonian here
Seattle is cool, not nearly as cool as OP thinks it is and not nearly as shitty as the /pol/aclks in here are claiming it is.

My biggest complaint is the traffic, homeless, out of staters, and rent. Seattle makes it so that any place north of Tacoma is minimum $1k for a fucking studio
>>
>>32965358
Yeah, and californians who want to live somewhere not in cali but still metropolitan migrate there.

Portland absorbed em for a while, but they are colonizing seattle now that their mission to gentrify portland into uninhabitability has succeeded.
>>
>>32965014
This
I live in Portland.
>>
>>32965358
The worst thing about Seattle is the people. Smug assholes like you who think its a secret club for kids who grew up here. Liberals. Bike riders. Do nothing politicians. Do nothing voters. People who feel entitled to drive 10 under the posted speed limit in the left lane. Loud college kids. Bums.
>>
>>32965358
bullshit, i paid $770 for a place on cap hill, moved out of there because of the fucking retarded people, cap hill is an absolute shitfest now
>>
>>32963366
>>ammo tax/gun tax
only in seattle, and there is only 1 store in seattle still
>>AWB coming soon
lolno
>>all sorts of antifa people who will shoot you
lolno
>>dude weed lmao
weed a shit
>>
>>32965385
Had my job taken by spics. Was a hotshot wildland firefighter about 6 years ago. Awesome job, great pay, was pretty much the last good paying blue collar job in my county.

Government told us we had 4 months to figure our shit out before paychecks quit coming.

They dismantled our district because contractors drive down to san diego and texas, scoop up any hispanic with a green card, fist fuck em through a condensed 3 week fire-school, then truck em north to do what we do except for $10.00 an hour.

I was a fire crew EMT making $20.00 an hour on fires and $12.50 not on fires to go rebuild trails and do brush control.

Had to enlist in the marines and completeley alter my entire life because some fucking federal contractor from southern cali can drive a 15 person crew of mexicans into montana and undercut the local economy.
>>
>>32965356
really, just at minimum email your reps, even if they give u a bullshit reply. follow WA guns and WA Guns coalition on fb for daily remainders for stuff
>>
>>32965418
>some say he's still complaining about it to this day
>>
>>32965401
When was this? It must have been a really shitty closet, because I know of no place in Seattle (maybe south seattle, but even then) that cheap
>>
>>32965412
Have you not heard of the Attorney generals gun plan?
>>
>>32965428
You have no idea what its done to the rural areas.

You either have to agree to shit pay, go on welfare, or move to the city.
>>
>>32965418
much like the judges fighting Trump on the "muslim ban" atm, shit like that is treason. 60 years ago, people would have been tried for that shit and hung. rightfully so.
>>
>>32965455
it's "hanged" you illiterate idiot, hung means they have a big dick
>>
>>32965418

>hotshot wildland firefighter

Were you doing this in Montana?

This post has made me very angry if so.
>>
>>32965455
Its not about multiculturalism or diversity, thats just the selling point.

Its really a slow version of wealth confiscation and oblitoration of the middle class.

In the last 10 years weve seen the greatest movement of wealth upward, the greatest erosion of workers rights, industry, and economic mobility since the great depression. As a consequence rural areas have been gradually emptying into cities (where people are easily herded and ordered around).

Its also been accompanied by the biggest federal and private aquisition of public lands.

Atleast during the great depression the wealthy took a hit too, this last one made em richer.

Its my tinfoil hat persuasion that we are seeing the infancy of a new aristocracy and construction of neo-fuedalism.

If they flood the market with illiterate 3rd world citizens then you either have to agree to be paid like a 3rd world citizen, or go on welfare and do what big daddy dole tells you to.
>>
>>32965499
Yeah.

Back in 2010-11 our hotshot crews got gutted, they didnt even offer us seasonal jobs because those crews had already been reduced to skeleton crews.

Our county department used to support 1 hotshot crew and 5 seasonal crews. It now has no hotshots, and only 1 seasonal crew.

Tree planting, trail and road maintenance, etc etcare contracted out to private contractors now.
>>
>>32963223
Wait...you guys still have duels?
>>
>>32965358
>not nearly as shitty as the /pol/aclks in here are claiming it is.
good one. seattle is a shithole
>>
>>32965525

Fucking hell. I've thought about getting into wildland firefighting before, wasn't aware of the state of it all. Do you live here now?

We need a race war already. Shitheads down in california are paying for it too. All the tax money goes to shitskin gibs and none to infrastructure, now Lake Oroville is about to go over the top and coincidentally kill a bunch of northern conservative farmers.
>>
Re: Mutual combat

Both parties have to formally agree to combat
As soon as one person is down/on their back the other has to back off.
>>
>>32965557
Its an unreliable job until you can get into management.
>>
>>32965437
have you? its retarded and has already been shut down
>>
>>32965595
dont bitch when you line up to pay your $150 anual gun fee when u register your AR and 10 round mags in 2018
>>
>>32965595
Sempi please cite a source so I can sleep well tonight.
>>
>>32965595
Not that guy but can you give me a run down on the latest ban news
>>
File: feels.png (161KB, 462x453px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
161KB, 462x453px
>>32965595
>it's already been shut down

>>32965412
>lolno

>>32965115
>It won't pass with the Senate
youre right about the initiative, though

>>32964784
>Died out when Trump won.

>>32964636
>won;t be any stopping them

>>32963772
>Its all good and fun until november comes around and the AG bans out ARs and 30 round mags.

desu senpai i am so sick of this kind of mentality, as if all of us WA cucks are just waiting for the long hard bloomberg dick to get rammed in dry. nobody seems to be too worried, or inclined to do shit about the impending AWB besides writing it off because of muh drumpf winning and "ohh well it didnt pass committee in the past few years, so it's totally not going to happen this time guys!!1"

it's not hard to just write your reps. shit like the NRA-ILA tool even finds them for you, and pre-fills the letter. i hope to kek that we dont find ourselves having our rights evaporate over some initiative ballot, but i feel like the majority of gun owners in WA have given up, or simply just dont give a shit.

i'm scared for the future of this state, man.
>>
>>32965620
That shit will not fucking fly here in wa, no way. Quit being such defeatist. Email write and phone a rep god damn it.
>>
>>32965672
>Scared for the future of this state
I feel you man. We're the last good blue state and we need to make sure the Calicucks know who's fuckin' town it is.
>>
>>32965683
>good
>blue state
>>
File: shit storm.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
shit storm.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>32965678
Yes it will.

>>32965683
>We're the last good blue state
No you're not. No such thing.

State of Jefferson here: Storm's a coming. Gird yer loins or get out of town.
>>
>>32965390
>Smug assholes like you who think its a secret club for kids who grew up here.
Or maybe you just aren't very likeable anon
>>
>>32965666
sorry m8 i cant reveal my source :(

good friend of mine is in the bureaucratic bullshit and gave us the heads up the bill itself is dead and will never see the light of day, however we still have to worry bout the same shit they pulled with 594 and trying to pass by initiative

keep in mind that an AWB has been tried every single fucking year for the last 5 or so years, and has never had any serious traction behind it, and it has gained no new support either, the responses ive gotten from my reps (who arent even R) is that they dont support the bill

>>32965670
AG Ferguson (who we really need to axe) has had two proposals, because he hates the rights of the people. the real irony is that while he pushes this he holds himself up as an advocate for the rights of the people because he opposed the travel ban, it just goes to show that the left couldnt give a flying fuck about the rights of the people and how detached they really are from what they claim to want to protect

the first is a CA esque AWB (which is at the moment dead)

the second is complete registration of every "AWB" and magazine, and since there is a cash amount tied to that registration it will be ruled unconstitutional, i guarantee it (this has zero support behind it right now, and will probably be the one that goes to initiative)

with the very real possibility of the HPA passing, national reciprocity becoming a thing, and Trump's SC appointment, the next 4 or even 8 years are going to be nothing but gun laws becoming better for us

and as a friendly heads up, the HPA is going to pass (this is what industry insiders gets you), the final version of the bill may lose the tax stamp refund portion of it because the two versions introduced have different dates as to when the stamps would be refunded. buy your suppressors FUCKING. NOW. Along with the Silencerco rebate its a perfect time, i picked up a can at work, its going to be good times my friends

>>32965707
>t. WanksToTrapPorn
>>
>>32965715
My dad works for Nintendo.
>>
>>32965725
im the postman and i fucked youre mom
>>
>>32965678
already did fag. Im the only telling all you guys to email and call reps in this thread.
>>
>>32965729
I better tell the milkman
>>
>>32965735
Fit wants me to do reps, and now you want me to call them?
>>
>>32965740
swear 2 god m8 if you tell him im cheating on his ass u r ded
>>
>>32965746
kek
>>
>>32965744
our emails do mean dick to them considering they will give the same generic response each time. I've called all 3 of my reps in my district once each month to remind them of this bullshit. you can do whatever u want, but don't bitch once it gets through
>>
Any one know of any good places to shootING by Bremerton? I'm moving up to Bremerton soon, though I am cool with driving down to Olympia (where I live now) to go shooting out in Capt. Forest. It would be nice to have a place closer (Not a 2 hour drive)

The only range I know of in Bremerton, closed down.
>>
Kitsap county here. When the quake comes and Seattle sinks, remember us fondly.
>>
>>32965759
drive to capitol forest if you want to shoot by yourself, drive to the triangle pit if you dont mind shooting with literal retards

if you go to triangle, wear body armor, im not joking
>>
>>32965766
It's the worst feeling driving to a spot innawoods and retards show up
>>
>>32965766

Yeah, might as well just drive down to a spot I know, not have to find some where new.

Has the pit really gotten that bad?
>>
>>32965775
>Has the pit really gotten that bad?
yes, being 500 ft from the road is probably the worst part about that pit because everybody can get to it and knows about it

cap forest, once you drive far enough up, is fucking vacant and you can shoot at 300y+

>>32965773
me and some buddies were packing up at greenwater once, some retards in an SUV pull out outta nowhere, bail out IN FRONT OF THE FIRING LINE, and within 10 seconds are doing mag dumps

the fuckwaffles had a mag in a mini 14 (in a tacticool stock with a scope) and just started blasting at dirt 10 ft away, they didnt check to see if we had any ear pro on, they didnt even have any on, it made us real glad that we were on our way out

i usually drive out even further than normal now to enjoy suppressed machineguns without being disturbed
>>
>>32962578
WA, or OR, is only CA Lite.
>for now.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 322x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 322x411px
>>32965790
>machineguns
>>
>>32965801
the benefits of a SOT my guy
>>
>>32965790

Yeah, capitol forest is pretty nice for that. I usually take my truck and quad up, load up the quad with gear and just dissappear into the woods. Forest rangers there can be pretty bro too.
>>
>>32965807
sheeeeeeit you lucky bastard
>>
>>32965814
is bretty fun, MP5 is by far the favorite
>>
>>32965358
It's just another city. There are going to be homeless people. Rush hour is going to be a nightmare Rent is going to be more than in the suburbs.

I live in Seattle and it's not good or bad. It's just another place. You can find cool stuff if you look for it and you'll run into shitty situations too. That's just what happens.

No reason to hold an extreme opinion.
>>
>>32962578
as someone currently living in seattle, seattle sucks ass I cannot wait for Ranier to blow and flood this shithole up to the top of kurt cocaines heroine needle aka the space needle with volcanic mud, seattle is all numale hipster fags and if you go south or north out of the suburbs it becomes a shit hole. It rains every day all day and I will admit the two months it is nice here in the summer there is nowhere I have ever been that is more beautiful. People here who are not libtards are pretty chill though and I have nothing against the people who like the rain here I wont judge...freaks. East side is better and should really be its own state fuck king county. In terms of gun laws we aren't too awful I just wish our attorney general would stop being an ass hole and I594 would either be clarified by people who were not retarded or repealed. For innawoods or innadesert you really cant get much better and our gun laws are generally non restrictive on what you can own for non nfa shit. I will also say I have spent the worst 6 months of my life in Seattle so my already negative view of the shitty city has only been worsened. Also I dont care about the whole weed lmao crowd so legal weed means nothing to me
>>
>>32965821
I bet. I've been thinking about getting a zenith mp5 clone desu.

>>32965823
The drug and homeless problems are extreme and the mayor and city council don't help at all. If you can't see that somethings wrong with you, it's much worse than "another city"
>>
>>32965833
im getting a zenith for myself, the one we have registered is an early zenith and it runs great

the issue is availability, we can get the Z5P and K, but the RS is backordered for god knows how long
>>
>>32965833
NYC and LA are pretty similar. It's just what happens. I agree it sucks that tent cities pop up as soon as one is shut down. It's mostly just mexicans and niggers smoking crack under the freeway. are you gonna throw every crackhead nigger in prison? I'm with you if you want to try, but we both know that's unrealistic.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2446x3171px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2446x3171px
>>32965854
>the issue is availability, we can get the Z5P and K, but the RS is backordered for god knows how long
we share the same problem. i want a RS.

>>32965863
The problem is the mayor and city council encouraging the homeless from all over the region to come here and cucking the police department.
>>
>>32965863

I've had a lot of hand with clean up with tent cities. 70% is made up of whites, not really that many blacks, more asians actually. Prob cause nigger's are more than fine with turning to crime to make money.

By fire be purged is what the city needs.
>>
Seattle (and King County in general) is a city of contradictions.

As mentioned above, The most liberal of liberals populate the city complaining about how their gender studies degrees don't allow them to work anywhere but Starbucks
In turn they provide the expensive designer coffee for the liberal elite who work white collar tech industry jobs.
All of this is built upon the dying corpse of an fishing/industrial town that shrinks by the month, gentrified to support the above.

The city government doesn't give a damn about anything but their own agenda, and is one of the most corrupt (or at least unethical) governing bodies I know of in existence pushing ideas and projects that don't have a god damn reason for existing, such as bioswales, bike paths, and a fund for opening new parks. In order, the bioswales are going to become contaminated with heavy metals to the point that the dirt in them is going to have to be sent to a landfill within 10 years, bike paths that they want to put right through industrial area trunk routes (and fudged the EIS for the project the point that they got fucking sued over it, the fuckers literally just wrote "no impact" with no explanation). And while I have nothing against parks, there are almost zero funds allocated to maintain them or even empty the garbage cans at them, they become hotbeds for the local homeless population.

I travel the area frequently for my job, and its sometimes jarring that you can go less than five miles out of Seattle and start seeing trump signs.

There is so much more I want to say but just writing the above makes me very angry. I love this city yet its a fucking shit show train wreck sinking faster than the titanic.
>>
>>32965880
if you dont want to wait, maybe check out the Omega series that Atlantic has, a touch more, but theyre US made which may be a plus, i have not heard anything about them though
>>
>>32964694
yeah parks are filled with human trash, most homeless people are people that have slipped through the cracks to some extent so it is hard not to feel bad for them but still best not to associate with them. I was over at gassworks park a few days ago and wandered into a fucking homeless encampment fuck that noise. Also only the city if seattle would turn a coal gassification plant into a park/environmental nightmare literally tar bubbles up from the ground and the sediment is contaminated with nasty shit like arsenic and carcinogenic hydrocarbons and oh yeah benzene which they decided to burn off. Seriously fuck king county.
>>
>>32965922
You know whats even more fun? When the ship canal was made, guess what everyone used as backfill for their bulkheads along the water. Yep, free fill from the plant at gasworks.
>>
>>32965892
It's really only bad downtown and on the hill. Fremont and Ballard are fine. If you think it sucks so bad move 2 miles away where crime isn't allowed .

>>32965922
My poor mother was visiting last year and she wanted to go to gas park. Some insane homeless guy was randomly going into the women's bathroom and yelling. Called the cops and they never showed up.
>>
>>32965919
I don't have the money for it right now either way. Going to sbr an AR lower and probably do a mk18 over mp5
>>
File: 1478762969054.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1478762969054.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Any city in Alaska
>open carry
yes
>must issue concealed carry permits
don't need any stupid permits
>walk into gun shop, walk out with a gun
yes
what?
>can drive into woods and shoot
yes
>great hunting
yes
>weed legal
yes
>>
>>32965931

I was at some park near the cliffside near Pike's Place and there was some insane black woman in full we wuz new age spirtitualist headband attire power walking around shouting insane shit at the sky like a possessed demon and everyone just sat around like this was normal.
>>
File: 1263109287873.jpg (30KB, 370x348px) Image search: [Google]
1263109287873.jpg
30KB, 370x348px
>>32962578
>>walk into gun shop, walk out with a gun
not if you're trying to buy a pistol without a state-issued permission card, citizen. enjoy your state-mandated, ten business day "waiting period" otherwise!
>>
>>32965937
>what?
two guys can agree to fight without facing criminal charges
>>
>>32964694
You do know the poors congregate in the touristy parts to scam naive people that don't know any better?

Those aren't the nice parts of town. Those are the infected parts.
>>
>>32964779
U village over by UW campus and the area around seattle childrens and uw medical center is pretty nice in terms of not feeling like you will be mugged in terms of being a gentrified urban shithole it is shit, seattle is portland without any of the benefits, at least portland has salt and straw ice cream if you have never been to salt and straw and are in the pdx area go, it is the best ice cream you will ever have in your life get salted caramel and honey lavander. But yeah pdx is better than seattle and at least you can live in vancouver if you dont like OR.
>>
>>32965937
maybe we do have mutual combat

Sec. 11.81.300. Justification: Defense.

Except as otherwise specified in this title, justification as provided in AS 11.81.320 - 11.81.430 is a defense.

Sec. 11.81.330. Justification: Use of nondeadly force in defense of self.

(a) A person is justified in using nondeadly force upon another when and to the extent the person reasonably believes it is necessary for self-defense against what the person reasonably believes to be the use of unlawful force by the other person, unless

(1) the person used the force in mutual combat not authorized by law;
>>
>>32965945
>enjoy your state-mandated, ten business day "waiting period" otherwise!
wrong. if you're going to troll do it right.

local pd has up to 10 days to proceed, it can be done in less time.
>>
>>32965951

I imagine that shit wouldn't be going down on fucking Wall Street. The fact police tolerate it in Westlake is amazingly sad.
>>
>>32965959
not unless the guy at the gun shop faxes the pistol form to the wrong LEO, or if you get a delay. the "waiting period" was in quotation marks for a reason.
>>
>>32965965
make sure the counter jockey isn't a retard and people can be delayed in every state. kys
>>
>>32962578
>shit weather
>fucking hippies and other libs
>legal weed
>high taxes

It's pretty garbage actuall.
>>
>>32964553
>a quarter

You went to ASU, didn't you anon.
>>
>>32965954
Greenlake is like a fucking commercial for happy white families. Hands down the best and safest place in the city. Portland isn't bad but it does feel kind of lame. At least portland's homeless are just kids larping and not violent addicts. Vancouver is a fucking wasteland.
>>
>>32965969
do you work at a gun shop in WA?
>>
>>32965987
nope
>>
>>32965989
ok. kys too
>>
>>32965991
>you have to work at a gun store to know basic shit
wew good one you retard
>>
>>32965954
Full tilt ice cream in Seattle is phenomenal. They have arcade games and pinball too. Go to the one in the Udistrict, the rat city and columbia city locations have too much human garbage around them.
>>
>>32965997
the point was that WA is not a "walk-in-walk-out-with a gun" state because of the requirement of a CPL for a nics check on a handgun.
>>
>>32965955

We do. It was brought up in another WA thread some time ago. I asked family lawyer during a dinner. He said you can, you need at least 3 ppl to witness it, no family. No death, no serious long term injury, etc. Pretty much it's nothing more than a boxing match.
>>
>>32966002
So say that not your twisted bullshit you said earlier.
>>
>>32966010
i thought i could trust /k/ to get the point. i guess i was wrong.

>i was only pretending to be retarded, guys!
>>
>>32966013
Honestly just kys.
>>
>>32966015
you too.
>>
>>32965930
doesnt even suprise me at this point
>>32965931
yeah gas works is infested, I feel sorry for your mom anon, I am at least 6'3" and fat but still decently built so most people fuck off when they see me coming. Not sure what your mom looks like anon but Im sure she is not 6'3" 285 and she probably got quite the scare. I was at the Everett marina with my dad and he went into the restroom to take a piss. I was outside for 30 seconds and some guy pulls up in a minivan and goes off about how he was waiting at the local hospital for 8 hours and they wouldnt see him and he was going to sue for malpractice, just smiled and nodded.
>>
>>32966039
Whats really REALLY funny about the back fill from gasworks park. A city employee (read environmentalist woman) was tasked with doing a shoreline management plan update. She wanted to remove all the bulkheads along the ship canal to return the shoreline to its "natural state"

If I recall correctly, the Port of Seattle issued a TWENTY SEVEN page comment letter on the first draft, It was that bad.
>>
>>32965978
very true and a great way to put it.
>>32965998
will have to check it out thanks anon, I am stuck in seattle for 15 ish more days and have a ton of time to kill. I am also kind of biased to PDX because I was born and raised there and yeah vancouver proper is a wasteland suburb areas arnt so bad though.
>>
>>32966060
Didn't know that, Seattle seems to have made worse environmental decisions than my home town and I live next to the fucking Hanford site. Radioactive shit and asbestos dont bother me but start throwing in arsenic and all the shit like at gas works where contaminated soil has been spread everywhere and throw in the fact I have had cancer twice now I have kinda started to get paranoid about this sort of thing. Gasworks park just seems like the type of epic failure only seattle could foster.
>>
>>32965531
I think its for things like street fights so you dont have to worry about catching an assualt charge
>>
>>32963767
>Rich tech industry boomers kids spending daddys money on $12 coffee and pretentious wool scarves.
The fuck?
How contrived is this?
>>
>>32964931
As a michifag I can say we easily have the worst. Between the constant appalling driving conditions and ice mixed with the fact that half the vehicles are already depreciated rust capsules 5 years after production it tends to be a bit of a fucking free for all of the roads.
Double when it's snowed over and "roads" become faint suggestions lined with capsized semi trucks.
>>
>>32966773
Yeah coffee is 22 dollars at least.
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>32963785
Two consenting parties are allowed to engage in fisticuffs.
>>
>>32966854
I lived in Florida and I can confirm Michigan drivers are the absolute worst in the USA.
>>
Hey guys talk more shit about Seattle I'm loving all the red pills about how fucked up Seattle is and disgusting. I heard the other day Seattle dumped massive amounts of shit into the sound.
>>
File: 1482896402861.jpg (56KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
1482896402861.jpg
56KB, 644x644px
My gf and I went to Seattle two years ago. It was pretty nice for the most part, a bit expensive and the people were all uptight, but generally nice. During the nighttime though the whole place is laden with kids doing drugs, and the city seems to shut down really early. Other than that it was a nice visit, I would go back.

From Galveston, TX for reference.
>>
>>32965766

Where is this capitol Forrest anon,

I've only been to Sultan Spot and green water
>>
>>32964931
Having seen many Californians killed by driving like shitheads in Texas, I'm gonna have to disagree. The Prius drivers are the worst, as they have no idea what's going on in blind spots. They might as well be driving a wall of lead.
>>
>>32964438
I lived in Birch Bay Washington for two years and I loved it there, however I still missed Arizona and I moved right back.

If you Nancy boys can't handle the heat GTFO.
>>
>>32962578
>Is (my city/state) the best for anything (my sole reasoning for which is that I live there)?

The answer, as always, is fucking no. A perfectly good thread died for you to post this ego stroking bullshit
>>
>a city full of cucks, fags, trannies, and nigs
Yeah OP, great place to live
>>
>>32964438
This.

Arizona a shit, Ohio is best state.
>>
File: tmp_20355-IMAG1657212286985.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20355-IMAG1657212286985.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
Seattle and Olympia are try hards for muh greater good liberalism. Rest of the state is cool though.
>>
>>32964491
>I had to google what mutual combat laws were but holy fuck why doesn't this exist everywhere?
I imagine most states consider this an obstacle to public order. But there's so many limp wristed latte sippers in Seattle that it's not a significant impediment to Police doing their real job.
>>
>>32964418
You wear edgy Grim Reaper t-shirts, don't you?
>>
>>32965122
There will never be a confiscation. They can't enforce I-594, how would the enforce a mag ban?
>>
>>32965349
Message your reps and actually Vote.
>>
>>32964844
An authorised reff of some sort has to be present which may be a cop, Only fisticuffs. And you can still go down for desturbing the peace if you have at each other in a busy workplace or a school or some shit
>>
>>32965711
No shit, anon. Although unlike you, I've lived outside the county I was born in and I know for a fact that Seattleites are the worst people, second only to New Yorkers
>>
>>32967505
That was due to a equipment malfunction at one of the treatment plants. Options were to bypass the plant and dump raw sewage into the sound or destroy more plant equipment and flood parts of the plant.
>>
>>32965759
Heard there are some spots near Mt. Vernon. Just find some forest service roads and look for a gravel pit.
>>
>>32964523
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope
>>
>>32964931
>t. That Audi asshole that thinks he's a good driver while being the most obnoxious and unsafe driver around
>>32967694
Yeah somehow Prius must be newspeak for "I can't drive"
>>
>>32965960
Police would love to take care of it. Problem is the Mayor and city council.
>>
>>32966068
If you want some arcade games check out Add-A-Ball in Fremont.
>>
>>32967494
At least it's not Florida though.
>>
>live in florida
>snowbirds literally everywhere
>can't drive
>go 25 in a 45
>still manage to cut people off
>crash everywhere
>run over native, endangered wildlife
I'm about 2 seconds away from shooting any snowbird I see
STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING SHITHOLES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>32962578
>1 gas station in the entire city
Seattle is a third world shithole.
>>
>>32968597
might have said this earlier but considering most LE agencies outside of the Seattle area have said they wont enforce an AWB or mag ban and I think my local state patrol office said the same. It is unlikeley if something passes that it would actually be enforced in most of the state and the only case they have actually gone after someone for i594 for was where someone sold a guy a pistol and it ended up used for a murder. Considering the amount of money local gun rights organizations and the NRA are willing to put up to fight that one legal battle he will probably be ok and i think first offense was a misdamenor anyhow.
>>32969415
nah there are actually quite a few in the city just overpriced, most seattleites live in a suburb where they can get gas anyhow.
>>
>>32969502
never mind about the i594 the guy was a cholo
>>
>>32967694
>>32968938
It's because the whole damn Prius is a giant rolling blind spot. My mom has one and I've driven it once in a while, and merging or reversing in the damn thing is fucking terrifying, you have pretty much no visibility at all to the rear quarters and to top it off they made the mirrors tiny and not convex enough so they don't help either.
>>
>>32963221
>But then the "hicks" in the suburbs and rural areas are fucking strange.
I keep hearing this. I hear that people are a mixture of not being friendly and anti-social.
>>
>>32969699
Seattle is full of fake nice people who will get snotty if you disagree with any of their sheltered world views. Most people outside the city will never give you a chance to disagree and just keep talking, if they're talking to you to begin with
>>
>>32968608
>be conservative in Washington state
>contact your reps and vote
>nothing happens because King County and the I-5 corridor outvotes you
>>
>>32969722
This. Women an a flight from SeaTac threw a tantrum when she learned the man sitting next to her voted for trump and demanded he be switched with someone else. Guy recorded the whole episode which resulted in the women and her husband (who just sat there quietly like a cuck) getting tossed off the plane.
>>
>>32969806
at my gym there was a woman literally crying during the election because trump was winning

felt smug man
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484267208995.jpg (112KB, 716x915px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484267208995.jpg
112KB, 716x915px
Michigan lads, if you can get past the autistic handgun registration it's brettygud. Lots of land in the UP, mostly old Finns living in dead mining towns, lots of land. Muh lake. Muh woods. Muh poorfag tier cost of living. All the niggers and muzzies are across the bridge. Feelsgood.
>>
>>32962578
WA has been on the road to becoming a major shithole since 2014.
>>
>>32970386
>Michigan lads, if you can get past the autistic handgun registration it's brettygud
>if you can get past the autistic handgun registration
>handgun registration
How about no.
>>
>>32970470
You have to get a permit to buy a handgun in NC and you don't see /k/ shit on the state.
>>
>>32962652
>Washington is the most based state
This has to be bait
>>
>>32966135
>>32965531
>>32963223
Basically, in most of the country, you can't just have a good old fashioned fight to settle things like they did in the old days. This law lets you do that as long as, of course, both parties agree to it.
>>
>>32970514
If you took Seattle out of the equation it's pretty great. But the liberals of Seattle and really most of the Puget sound area hold the money and influence that dictate the policies for the rest of the state
>>
>>32964523
That's literally the best part, faggot. If I ever see snow again it'll be too soon.
>t. Ohiofag
>>
>>32970539
Yea, it's soo good that I have to go to the gun store to get a background check before I can sell my gun to a guy I can already tell isn't a felon, and then if someone who doesn't like me can have a gun violence restraining order against me.
>>
>>32970552
lel, don't forget that with the makeup of the legislature you're going to need a license to buy a AR/AK/any gun they deem to be an assault weapon pretty soon.
>>
>>32963366
The AWB shit is from all the California faggots moving to Washington. Luckily it keeps getting shot down every year
>>
>>32962578
VA has all that minus weed
>>
>>32970599
You can't own a Striker in VA so it's shit.
>>
>>32970564
lucky, no, its from people like me who actually email, call, and go down to olympia. fuck all u lazy fuckers in WA who don't do shit and bitch when AWB goes in next novmber
>>
>>32962578
I'd rather live in Alabama than Washington.
>>
>>32963223
>>32962963
Two angry citizens are allowed to fight each other. To do so legally they must find an officer of the law, agree to mutual combat and engage only in unarmed combat. It's how Phoenix Jones used to whoop ass.
>>
>>32970552
A lot of these new laws sound like shit on paper, but arent enforceable. Only one person has actually been charged under the i591 law and that was connected to a weapon used in a murder. So there's nothing stopping you from doing private sales, but it's your ass if it winds up in a murder case.
>>
>>32964931
http://www.iihs.org/iihs/topics/t/general-statistics/fatalityfacts/state-by-state-overview

According to this, Rhode Island, DC, and Massholechusetts are the safest.
>>
>>32964694
>I've been to Seattle a few times
Oh we got a bad ass over here. Seattle is a fine city. Sucks to have to listen to them scapegoat guns but it's a fun place that's pretty much fucked thanks to explosive growth and gentrification. Still though worth a visit and not impossible to own a gun in or around it.
>>
>>32970971
this guy gets it. there is no part of Seattle that I wouldn't walk at night and tell anyone who gets in my face to get fucked. it's not atlanta, chicago, or detroit, guys
>>
File: IMG_20170118_235858.jpg (2MB, 3072x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170118_235858.jpg
2MB, 3072x4096px
>>32965833
You should, pro tip head down to Hyperion Precision to get your engravings done.
>>
>>32970980
>>32970971
this, I lived out of my car in Seattle for 7 months. The worst thing that will happen to you is a tweaker offering to suck your dick and random blacks asking you for money

I lived in Oakland and Atlanta each for like a month and Seattle doesn't even compare.
>>
>>32970980
Are you bold enough to make that claim if we were talking about Tacoma? How about white center or renton?
>>
File: 1486265984443.jpg (111KB, 960x718px) Image search: [Google]
1486265984443.jpg
111KB, 960x718px
>>
>us 12s
>>
I can't wait to return to WA. Probably going to use GI bill for school but live in like Redmond or something
>>
>>32971704
When is the last time you were in state? Redmond has become extremely expensive to live in, not to mention filled with cars.
>>
File: rsz.jpg (4MB, 6000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
rsz.jpg
4MB, 6000x4000px
For those living in WA that want to be on the email list for meet ups, email the host.

>>[email protected]

Gonna have a public meet in mid may.
>>
>>32972400
Where do you guys typically hold meets? I'm down in Olympia
>>
>>32971578
I've never really explored down there, but people think Lynnwood is scary so it's probably fine
>>
>>32972400
Hey my birthday is in mid may
>>
>>32972421
meets range anywhere. last one was in kittitas county, one before that was in snohomish county, the previous one was in clark county.

The next meet is actually in a small town near olympia, so you should be like within 20 minutes.
>>
File: 1486944087202.png (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1486944087202.png
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>32972467
You need to rethink "probably"
>>
>>32972421
>>32972503
u faggots are willing to meet up for a range session but wont show up to our olympia capitol meet to protest the AWB hearings. kill yourselves.
>>
>>32972523
let me rephrase: its absolutely fine since I'm not a scared little faggot afraid of my own shadow. you are pathetic
>>
>>32972567
this, I lived in white center, people being afraid of it is fucking laughable
>>
>>32972534
I was at the Olympia rally both this last one and the i594 rally few years back, so calm the fuck down
>>
>>32972503
Where and when?
>>
>>32972287
Spent a week in Bellevue in 2015. Define expensive, how much for rent?
>>
>>32972743
well obviously not enough of you fuckers were willing to get out of your basements. Everytown for gun safety outnumber us 2:1 a month ago. fucking pussies, all of you in this thread.
>>
File: 1478764387196.jpg (422KB, 2030x636px) Image search: [Google]
1478764387196.jpg
422KB, 2030x636px
>>32970386

Do we live in the same Michigan? Where are you from? Detroit is literally 81% black
>>
>>32972843
In my defense I have no transportation. And since we are name calling, bitch.
>>
>>32972790
More than $1,200 a month before utilities. It's the home of Microsoft and the biotech industry so you there isn't really a housing market for people not in that world.
>>
>>32972843
I think part of the problem with the AWB rally was there wasn't much networking behind it. Someone posted a link to it on here, but I couldn't find any info besides the Facebook link. When the 594 rally happened, a fuck ton of people showed up, doubt they all didn't care about an AWB. Plus that shit was on a Friday morning, I skipped class to go to it, but people with jobs can't miss work, so it's not surprising liberals with nothing better to do outnumbered us.
>>
>>32972843
Maybe you should have advertised more, faggot. Didn't even hear about this shit.
>>
>>32972593
How long did you live in the dub-c?
>>
>>32962578
>tfw you live in a state that still doesn't even have medical marijuana because backwards hicks think it's the devils plant.
>tfw you will never have a joint in one hand and a .357 in the other.
>>
>>32972567
I don't think I've ever read anything this retarded on /k/
>>
>>32973106
>what the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the navy seals and have over 300 confirmed kills...
>>
>>32973087
about 2.5 years, I lived there for a year back in 2013, moved away, moved back in late 2015. granted some parts of it are kind of shitty but it's absolutely nothing like a real ghetto
>>
>>32973145
There isn't anything like a ghetto on the West Coast. Only place that comes close is Oakland but that is like the nice part St Louis.
>>
>>32973145
As someone that has lived in burien for 15 years I can honestly say that it's getting hard to keep track of the crazy shit I've seen
>>
>>32962578
>>can drive into woods and shoot
Literally where?
>>
>>32973211
Where you from?
>>
>>32973221
Tacoma. All I know about is Capitol forest, which is a ways away.
>>
>>32973106
because I'm not afraid of Renton? god you are a giant faggot, I really can tell you are from around here
>>
>>32973168
You've gotta understand man, sure crazy shit happens in the Seattle area, some dude got shot outside my house in Tacoma and that was in one of the nicer areas. But shit that's considered "crazy" in Seattle you see every night in real ghettos. You'll see people getting in fights, burning trash in the street, throwing bottles and shit at each other, hear gunshots all the time and I mean this shit happens on every block. I lived in Oakland which like >>32973162 said isn't even that bad, and my first night there I picked up a case of beer at 7/11 and saw like five dudes kicking the shit out of some guy in the parking lot and no one gave a fuck. A couple nights later I saw some guy run another guy over with his car in the same lot and it's just whatever, par for the course.

There are parts of America that are literally 3rd world countries, cops don't go there, there's no money going in except what comes from drugs and welfare, and anyone with any kind of economic mobility has long since fled. It's fucked.
>>
>>32965014
As someone who lived in Washington and now lives in Oregon, there were plenty of spics up there as well at least in central washington weren't as many on the western side when I used to live there, that was ten years ago though, they're everywhere at this point.
>>
>>32969699
I've lived here my entire life and yes its true. People here are friendly on the outside but friendships are pretty rare, its very hard to connect with people. I warn people who move here but people dont believe me until a few months pass.

Some say it has to do with the large Scandinavian population that used to be here and thats where the offstandishness comes from.

Also all the tech industry people here (engineers, myself included) dont really help.
>>
>>32973488
whats wrong with spics u stupid faggot
>>
>>32973642
its not just those factors but those are huge contributors, there's something more to the freeze like a groupthink. everybody just accepts that no one will make eye contact with you on the street, at the store, in the hallways at work or school, and the eye contact you do get is always frowns and stares. god forbid you be the one guy making eye contact and smiling at your neighbors

other techie and Scandinavian havens are not this bad
>>
>>32973906

uhh... is that a real question?
>>
>>32973970
not really
>>
File: 1486577294540.gif (460KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486577294540.gif
460KB, 450x500px
>>32973290
Tell us all about your extensive experience. To be honest I have my doubts
>>
>>32974075
yes, I do have extensive experience in not being a little bitch, but I doubt I can teach you if you're that afraid of Renton
>>
>>32973404
The type of hood that you're talking about has very cheap housing. There are places where you can own a home for the price of the back taxes. As someone who is very familiar with rust belt ghettos I am still surprised that people get shot in neighborhoods where the houses are worth half a mil....you definitely don't see that in other parts of the us
>>
>>32974092
Lets hear it.....I think we have bad motherfucker here boys
>>
>>32966854

Fuck UPers. You are the scourge of NEW roadways. And fuck FIBs too.
>>
>>32974209
>not being afraid of Renton or Lynnwood is being a hardcore motherfucker

I'll remember that when I go there to get my Chick-fil-a
>>
>>32965418
Welcome to capitalism. Why are people always so surprised that wages for their job are decreasing over time?

Youre going to have to adjust to a lower standard of living like everyone else.
>>
>>32964804
>quality roads and highways
Not really that much better than other Western states desu, at least not on the eastern half.
>low taxes
Kinda rolled that into low cost of living, but yeah that's a valid point.
>efficient government
County level yes, state level fuck no. Otherwise we wouldn't have people slated for deportation clogging up the justice system for months or years.

And yeah maricopa county is full of shenanigans.
>>
/k/eyboard /k/ommando.......wants to impress everyone but doesn't have any details
>>
>>32974254
it's all in contrast to Washington state
>>
>>32974222
Ah they are about to open up a Chick-fil-a in Kent, I'm so happy.
>>
>>32970760
>nothing is stopping you from breaking the law except the fear of repercussions should the authorities find out
That's a given.
>>
>>32964817
>that's because people are dumb as hell here
No dumber than anywhere else and a definite step up from Chicago/NYC/any city in CA over 20k people.
>oh no mentioning party colleges, must be young!
I'm in my late 30's actually, but I realize this is a legitimate attraction for an imageboard population that's 80%+ college kids.
>oh no this one city out of dozens has a few luxury apartments approaching $1500/mo
Come back to me when you can't get an efficiency apartment for $2k/mo or where a doublewide starts at $450k and an actual house starts at $800k. Cuz that's where Cali is, and where places like Jackson Hole or Billings are headed thanks to Big Oil buying anything even remotely close to reasonably priced.
>this is so fucking wrong
Badlands, entire state of Nevada, NM west/south/east of the Sangre de Christo mountains, entire state of SD, entire eastern half of WA or CA, not sand but the entire state of KS, yes I've been around the area a whole fucking lot.
>mfw lived in KS as a boy cuz dad was stationed at Ft. Leavenworth
Fuck a lot of places but doubly fuck Kansas.

>specifically picking oil patches or pointing out CA after saying CA wasn't that bad
You do realize that it's actually all available land, right? Because when Big Oil buys it the rancher can't use it any more and has to then go compete for the now rarer, now more expensive non-oil land with the 10,000 other displaced ranchers. And you're already heavy into the doublethink with that bit about Cali.

>I've lived here for years, gonna pack up and leave
Okay. Bye.
>>
>>32974299
Oh, okay that's different then.

Yes on all points.
>>
Most based city is Knoxville.
>>
>>32972902
for a 2 bedroom or 1
>>
>>32974502

Add a grand per bedroom.

Cheaper than east coast stuff though if that puts it in perspective.
>>
>>32974528
oh man fuck that. Guess i'll stay with the ol' senpai'a'lam and pocket bah for a few years
>>
>>32973906
Nothing, assuming they come here legally.
>>
>>32974706
To add to this:

And most of them in the Northwest, that I've known haven't.

Especially in central washington, tons of shitty farm workers, most of them migrant, I remember in elementry we'd have this group of kids, same every year, they'd be here for the first part of fall, then fuck off back down south for the shitty farm jobs there. Most of the legal ones stayed put and worked some decent jobs.
>>
>>32964750
>>32964750
eyyyy sunset blvd senpai here in renton.
>>
>>32965918
This is basically how I feel man. It hurts.
>>
File: umtanum_monty_vanderbilt.jpg (122KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
umtanum_monty_vanderbilt.jpg
122KB, 640x427px
Fuck you, and fuck everything on the west side of the cascades.
>>
>>32965955
>the neighborhood right next to fucking Aurora ave is good

Bad meme friendo. I used to live in Greenlake. Wild niggers everywhere. Admittedly, only gets really bad as you get closer to Aurora but still not a place I'd feel comfortable raising a family.
>>
>>32972743
I would have went but i diddnt hear about it until now where do i get info on the protests?
>>
>>32964533

Found the trailer trash.
>>
Arizona
>open carry
>literally not required to have permit for concealed carry
>walk into gun shop, walk out with gun (or private sale)
>can drive into woods or desert and shoot
>great hunting
>weed illegal to keep liberals away
>state police don't enforce federal bullshit laws about SBRs, SBSs, suppressors, or any kind of ammo regulation
>>
File: Kshama_Sawant-police_bunker.jpg (141KB, 1020x682px) Image search: [Google]
Kshama_Sawant-police_bunker.jpg
141KB, 1020x682px
>>32962578
Washington is great but the Cali influence is slowly destroying it and the I-5 corridor from Olympia to Seattle is the heart of that cancer.
Seattle has additional bullshit like taxes on firearm related shit and every year Olympia tries to push more gun control onto the ballot.
>This image is the way the state is going, authoritarian and diverse "liberals" and their useful idiots.
>>
europoor here that want to move to the states

I want to live somewhere:
more or less only white people
republican
not a desert

I also would like if there are nice suburbs around the city that I can move out to when I want to start a family
>>
>>32979897
Swant is a joke and no one takes her seriously, even in Seattle. She's baiting irl, just ignore her
>>
>>32979710

Found the citiot.
>>
>>32980200

>at least we have jobs
>>
File: tmp_12002-giphy(8)-1997269238.gif (494KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12002-giphy(8)-1997269238.gif
494KB, 500x275px
>>32964694

Haha what? "Nicest part of the city"?

The Bernie Rally was held at Westlake, which isn't even a neighborhood, but a mall plaza that is a haven for oogles and junkies.

Seattle is one of the safest large cities in the country, and I live in the "scary" neighborhood. If you were targeted by anybody on the street, I'd chalk that up yo your obvious retardation making you stick out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>32965531
no its more like fist fights you're not actually allowed to kill someone
>>
>>32980166
Depends on what industry you need to be close to but that's basically the heartland or north.

>>32980190
The voters take her seriously enough to keep her in office.

>>32964694
It's more the traffic than anything else that makes it suck. Live close enough to go there for events and the like, live outside far enough to not feel like you live in a city, be a little close to the innawoods, and get a little smaller cost of living as a bonus.
>>
>>32964779

You have only been to the biggest, shittiest tourist trap in Seattle, yet you know so much about the city. The ANTIFA poster was a fake. If people bothered you I'd imagine you looked the part.
>>
>>32980313
The bums are pretty fucking terrible in the Seattle-Tacoma area. The fact that Seattle, maybe inadvertently, tries to attract bums from across the whole damn country really doesn't help. I could see how someone who isn't used to ignoring them could find that unsettling. Ed Murray is a fucking retard on that count though and now he is busy virtue signaling for those useless, shyster Sioux niggers.
But you're correct that the city as a whole is very safe. Most of the scumbags in the Puget Sound area focus on property crime and there is relatively little violent crime for a city of its size, although the south Seattle area has some of the highest property crime rates in the country.
>>
File: GDF.jpg (17KB, 320x217px) Image search: [Google]
GDF.jpg
17KB, 320x217px
>>32965358

I'm moving to someplace outside Seattle in the next year or so. I selected it because lol, fuck trump but also muh guns and muh weed.
>>
>>32962578
>convicted a guy on 21 counts for drawing on aggressive protestors

Fuck no
>>
>>32980419
>The small district she represents takes her seriously

fixed that for ya
>>
>>
File: 1486611364526.jpg (28KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486611364526.jpg
28KB, 540x540px
>>32962578
Tacoma here, fuck Seattle
>>
>>32980784

>Tacoma

Don't you have heroin to be cutting?
>>
>>32980804
>heroin trash talking coming from Seattle of all places
Been sucking too much dick lately to think clearly?
>>
>>32980559

Every place has its problems. On the whole, Seattle is the shit. Great women, great food, plenty to do in the city. Wanna go camp in the rainforest? Short drive. Wanna go climb mountains? Right over there. Wanna go shoot guns in the desert? Short drive.

Thin-skinned pussy who is terrified of the world around you? Stay in your double-wide.
>>
File: tmp_12002-ItStinks-894612816.jpg (347KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12002-ItStinks-894612816.jpg
347KB, 1024x768px
>>32980784

I'll take exorbitant rent over the Aroma of Tacoma.
>>
File: 1484110657652.jpg (35KB, 445x604px) Image search: [Google]
1484110657652.jpg
35KB, 445x604px
>>32966854

>used to live in Detroit
>then San Diego
>had to drive a lot
>mfw daily

My blood pressure will never recover.
>>
File: 1477192612305.gif (764KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
1477192612305.gif
764KB, 245x138px
>>32980890
>he thinks he's hard because he lives in Seattle
Well, that's a new one. I could understand it from some NY ghetto rat.

>>32980924
You want a proper stink head down to Longview. There's something wrong with that place but Tacoma has been cleaned up since like the 90s. I doubt many posters here are even old enough to know the Aroma.
>>
File: 1481064787670.jpg (54KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
1481064787670.jpg
54KB, 480x456px
>>32980960
Tacoma guy again. Aroma is rather regulated, unless you're right next to the bay or in the industrial area you don't ever wiff it. The Ruston waterfront can stink due to the water treatment plants but that's different from the original aroma

>>32980924
>being rented to fuck-all by Seattle for a rat hole
>not just living in Tacoma and taking the bus

>>32980804
>implying heroin isn't having a hayday in Seattle
>implying Seattle isn't half drug den
Tacoma used to be shit I know but come on
>>
>>32980960

If you actually read what I said, I said Seattle is safe. I was born in the dirty south and raised in one of the most dangerous cities in the country. My point was if a tourist trap in Seattle, of all cities, seems dangerous to you then maybe keep your gentle self at home with momma.
>>
>>32981173

I'd rather have something to do on a regular basis. What's good in Tacoma? Haven't stopped by in a year or so.
>>
File: 1468653104569.gif (3MB, 441x264px) Image search: [Google]
1468653104569.gif
3MB, 441x264px
>>32981555
In that case you either need to work on your writing or reading comprehension.
>south
Makes sense.
>>
I dont know why everyone goes to Seattle, overpriced houses, horrible traffic. Seattle is actually a very narrow strip of land between the sound and a lake, its hard to get into, it cant grow out. You end up driving an hour to get anywhere. The only good restaurants are concentrated in downtown like 2nd and 3rd street. Who wants to go to downtown all the time unless you work there?

I live in Olympia, which has a lot better housing on average than Seattle's neighborhoods. Traffic is fine. Surrounded by lots of open country. Its really what I would expect Washington to be like.
>>
>>32970322
Day after the election Seattle was a ghost town. Like all the liberals took a day to mourn.
>>
>>32973270
Just go shooting in Lakewood. All the cool kids are doing it.
>>
>>32981625

Hmm mmm. What I wrote makes perfect sense, and you still can't seem to understand it.
>>
>>32972886
Nah m8, sorry I was talking about the Upper Peninsula. It's pretty good up here.
And it's too cold for the negroid to settle here. Lake effect snow and such. But lots of land to go innawoods in.
>>
>>32982374
I understand it just fine, you just come off like a hostile cunt for no reason, responding as if I didn't confirm what you say. City hard and southern strong babe.
>>
>>32980924
>Tfw I didn't smell the Tacoma aroma, but have been around paper mills before
Shit lingers man. You sense it on the people
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.