[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: 1486860348417.png (132KB, 906x821px) Image search: [Google]
1486860348417.png
132KB, 906x821px
What do you guys think about this?
>>
File: 1486780566645.jpg (59KB, 630x409px) Image search: [Google]
1486780566645.jpg
59KB, 630x409px
>>32962061
Crushing apathy.
>>
>>32962061
FAKE NEWS
A
K
E
N
E
W
S
>>
>>32962061
Fukkin war when

I wanna liberate some qt3.14 NK chicks and get boipucci
>>
>>32962069
this
>>
>>32962061
Kim got a new build your own rocket kit for his birthday?
>>
File: missilelaunchpad.jpg (46KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
missilelaunchpad.jpg
46KB, 660x371px
>>32962061
I assume they can reach worst korea with this, but how far can it go?
>>
Really should just nuke Pyongyang and save time.
It's obvious telling them to stop hasn't worked and sooner or later they will build a missile that can hit something important.
Seoul might get hit by nukes/artillery but use shock and awe throughout the North to kill Kim and his regime, and destroy any facilities making these weapons, and then let the Norks fend for themselves.
>>
>>32962109
Probably not too far before it gets shot out of the air if it's not going to South Korea
>>
>>32962061
Do the norkies even into aesthetics?

Looks like a firework tbqh
>>
File: k_goes_to_pol.gif (966KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
k_goes_to_pol.gif
966KB, 256x192px
>>32962061

You ever see a kid throw a huge tantrum at the checkout stand because mommy said no when they asked for a Snickers? Same thing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gkiRz_5XJU

HAHHAHAHAHA AMERICAN CAPITALIST MOST SCARED! GLORIOUS ROCKET WILL REACH AMERICA AND PURGE YOU OF FILTHY IMPERIALIST RACISM!

POWERFUL NORTH KOREAN TROOPS WILL MARCH DOWN YOUR ROAD AND YOU WILL CRY AND COWER LIKE LITTLE COWARD BABY!

INB4 "HURR DURR MUH GUNS!"

LOL! YOUR GUN MEANS NOTHING TO NORTH KOREA TANK!

MAYBE WE GIVE YOU ALL SNOW AND COFFEE SO YOU WILL GIVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT HHHHAHHAAHHAHAHA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6qF5NU-ehU
>>
File: look at that dick.jpg (104KB, 694x463px) Image search: [Google]
look at that dick.jpg
104KB, 694x463px
>>32962061
>>32962069

Pathetic

In fact I think probably 50% of the missiles that NK has launched were probably pincushioned by Barrett M-82s from us special forces.

The other half just yknow, sucked.

If they put a nuke on a missile, managed to launch it, and it actually reached some place in the united states - I doubt the Nuke would even go off.

And even if it did, its going to be a shitty Fission device (5-25 KT) and probably kill about 10,000 or so.

What happened last time a bunch of people were killed on american soil all at once.

Didnt quite go so well for Afghanistan or Iraq. And we laid waste to those countries at the outset.

> NK wont get the benefit of boots on the ground to IED or Snipe.

>>32962080
this honestly
we dont even need to go in the country

blast the fuck out of their infrastructure, and the obvious centers of power and military force... and the people will just run when they see the chance

the country wont be able to enforce punishing people who leave, so they'll just run run run (into china, into a boat, down to south korea)

and the people who live there, a bunch of them dont buy the mental programming anyway, they just act the part
> when kim jong il died the emotional outbursts allowed to be filmed were 100% fake and forced
> not that people were willing to protest, but rather it was obviously poorly acted emotional trauma by humans who dont have acting skills
> if anything they were overdoing it too just to make sure they didnt get shot, id imagine
>>
>>32962243
Just imagine how good it'd feel to give NK citizens beef patty MRE's and chill out with them and show them pics of home.

Show 'em what freedom looks like. That'd be fuckin cool, man.
>>
>>32962206
>That frustrated kung fu movie staff.

>>32962243
I don't want to question your americentrism, but there's more countries in the world, what about them?

Can they attack japan for example.
>>
>>32962291
Japan has AEGIS destroyers with the same radars and armaments as US destroyers. They have a pretty good chance of shooting down a North Korean ICBM during the boost phase, especially with so little ability to keep their launch preparations a secret.
>>
File: trump takes aim.jpg (123KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
trump takes aim.jpg
123KB, 500x542px
>>32962344
This, and aside from japan, NK doesnt have anybody to really shoot at which they'd give a shit about - they always talk about aiming at the US or Japan so thats where it would go.

and pic related, the funky thing is I doubt that NK will Ever be provoked into attacking somebody, because their military party knows that it will be the end of their gravy train.

>>32962279
>>32962243

Also I expect if the delicate balance of NK's capability to support itself is suddenly curbstomped by a destruction of their infrastructure...

They'll encounter an immediate Civil War when half of the soldiers realize they're human and love their family, verses the other half who want to maintain order and keep feeding from the trough.

And Kim Jung Un will die immediately
> a figurehead
> the real power is his military party
> the moment that fucks up, they'll blow his brains out and exert de-facto control themselves
> not sure but I think they call that a "Junta"

Lots of people will die, but you can basically write them off right now. They all have guns against their head.

Sometimes those guns go off just in casual company, walk the wrong way... cross the wrong bridge, whatever. Even the soldiers can be policed by each other.

The ones who survive will be lucky, the ones who run and dont get shot - or who cross paths with the resistance (rather than the exterminators).

Maybe in a way its for the best, they wont let that shit happen ever again thats for sure.
>>
>>32962061
Looks like someone put a blasting cap under a propane tank.
>>
>>32962491
fuck this reminds me of that game Broforce, where you shoot the propane tanks and they start lifting off and blow up in the air
>>
>>32962129
Even then its a real possibility SK shoots it down over NK irradiating their own populace which I doubt they give a fuck about, or over the ocean before it makes landfall from a sub seen 100miles away on satellite.
>>
>>32962061
I really wish we would start shooting down their test missiles.
>>
omg best korea tested it's missiles
>meanwhile the USA launches an ICBM minuteman from vandenberg to the marshall islands
so what US can test its nuclear weapons ballistic missiles whenever it wants!!!
merika fights for freedom!
>>
>>32962291
japan has some pretty sophisticated anti missile defense systems, what with china and NK so close, there is also the fact that they are "a screwdrivers turn" from having nuclear warheads for their existing SRBMs, what with them having so many nuclear reactors, well educated populace, close ties to the US, and the all necessary strategic resources involved.
>>
File: tommy-lee-jones.gif (62KB, 387x291px) Image search: [Google]
tommy-lee-jones.gif
62KB, 387x291px
>>32962061

>US can murder millions across a dozen countries
>best korea can't shoot a rocket
>>
File: 1485667856324.jpg (139KB, 682x461px) Image search: [Google]
1485667856324.jpg
139KB, 682x461px
>>32962061
yawn. nothing ever happens with north korea. they'll be blowing hot air from their ass for the next 400 years. nothing will ever, ever, ever happen. asians are nutless 4 inch dick cowards, remember that.
>>
>>32962061
They've been conducting "missile tests" for fucking years now, nobody really gives a fuck.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.