[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good rifle that's legal to buy in California?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (21KB, 215x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 215x242px
Recommendations ?
>>
What is it with this trend of asking for recommendations without giving any details about what you want?

Do people go onto /fa/ and be like "GUYS WHAT CLOTHING SHOULD I BUY!?!?!?" or is our board just uniquely retarded like this?
>>
>>32961972
Ok, I was thinking a mini 14 or m1a.... But they both cost over a grand. Would you guys have better recommendations?
>>
>>32961949
Put that lotion on and I'll tell ya.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 634x446px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 634x446px
>>32962191
Come anybody?
>>
>>32962198
First learn to type well enough to ask a fucking question.
>>
>>32961949
Thank you for concisely stating your preferences and/or any features of it that you'd want.
We can do so much with this information and give you a myriad of options to choose from.
>>
I really liked my buddies Ruger .308 Scout thing. Cool scope on it, and bolt actions are hella fun.

Marlin 60 is my favorite cheap plinker.

Mini 14 is fun. SKS is fun.
>>
File: photo 1.jpg (654KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
photo 1.jpg
654KB, 1632x1224px
>>32962230
I bought my Savage Axis SR for $279 shipped. Makes dime sized groups at 250 yards.
>>
>>32962222
As long as op has a way to attach a dildo, it will work for him.
>>
>>32962222
Check em.

Well desu I'm new to guns, maybe something like a substitute for an AR 15?
>>
File: cali_legal.jpg (7KB, 652x144px) Image search: [Google]
cali_legal.jpg
7KB, 652x144px
>>32961949
I think this is legal in California.

Why don't you move though, for real?
>>
File: op.jpg (1MB, 1973x3247px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
1MB, 1973x3247px
>>32961949
You are what's wrong with your generation, state & country OP.
>>
>>32962268
Cuz I know Cali, and I never been anywhere else. Besides the gun laws and some bs here and there I love Cali.
>>
>>32962340
>>32962268
When you go to ranges here (At least Lytle Creek) You see people with 30 rounders on AR's and AKs all the time. The range masters don't care. It's prevalent enough. I was stopped one time by a sheriff out in the desert once. Had an unregistered AR, no bullet button, standard 30 rnd mag. Cop said put it away and shot his handgun at my steel target.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>32962340
Get out.
>>
>>32961949
>Recommendations ?

Yes, move to Nevada.
>>
>>32962340
other than the shit tier laws shit tier people shit tier traffic and random other bullshit CA is ok, at least the land is ok deport all native californians to Vancouver BC and illegals to north korea and repopulate it with extreme conservatives from Idaho and Montana then we would have a god tier state. I have visited family in CA and the only good thing there is the natural beauty other than that they have a few good restraunts and I wish in n out would make more out of state locations but bottom line is CA is and will always be shit tier because of all the shit tier people there. Oh and you could also just get a featureless ar or ares scr, featureless ar is going to be the cheapest of all your options and it could be easily converted to an uncucked state if you ever move.
>>
>>32962156
If you really have a hard-on for the garand action you could find an old mini-14 for easily under 500. It'll be .223 only and you'll need to put a strut on it to make it accurate, but it'll be fine for a cuck state semi auto.

Your other option is an AR with a shit "featureless" stock. This is the most practical option if you want to save money.

Alternatively, if you're really into garand actions, you could nut the fuck up, save some money, and by a genuine pinger, but if you had that kind of initiative you probably wouldn't live in the People's Republic of Kaliforniastan to begin with.
>>
>>32962362
Lol.... I mean yeah there's that, but I have a decent job here. Idk any other place.

>>32962389
Fuck you.

>>32962672
The traffic does suck, the ppl, the mentality that's out here, but at the end of the day it's home. I don't know anyone outta Cali.
>>
>>32962672
>>32962741
I been looking into these featureless ar's and they look Wack as fuck. I might get one tho, just buy a reliever and build it right?
>>
>>32962799
I understand about the home being home part, that can tie you down pretty solid. Family does that too. I may end up in CA because I want to eventually go live with my father and it is possible he will end up working there. As for a featureless ar I know you could build one off a stripped lower, Im not sure if you have to register an 80 percent build. I havnt done a ton of research into CA law only poked around just in case I end up there.
>>
>>32961949

>Recommendations ?

Just build an ar15 from an 80% lower, don't let the Cali DOJ have your rifles on their registry
>>
File: Jefferson.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Jefferson.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
>>32962340
>the way this post is written
FILTHY CITY DWELLING DEGENERATE, I BET YOU DONT EVEN RESIDE IN /GODS COUNTRY/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.