[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Open Carrying Everywhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: el-thinking-doggo-5325656.png (93KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
el-thinking-doggo-5325656.png
93KB, 500x570px
Hey guys. I don't care about guns, but my boyfriend does.

He talks a lot about how important it is for me to have a gun like him, and he open carries literally everywhere.

The other day we had a big argument, because we were going to have dinner with my parents and he wanted to bring his gun inside the house. I said I wanted him to leave it in the car, but he got all pissy about it and eventually he got so mad he literally called a cab and stormed off.

Was I in the wrong? Is it really so important to you gun people that you are able to carry your guns *everywhere*?

Help me understand.
>>
Open carrying is for dummies.
>>
>>32956305
was he being detained?
>>
>>32956305
He's an emotional crybaby and shouldn't be involved with firearms.
Also, gr8 b8 etc.
>>
Did you have a reason you didn't want him to carry? Are your parents opposed to guns? Also, why does he choose to carry openly? Does he have his concealed carry?
>>
He's a stupid twat.
Retards saying you were in the wrong are equally as retarded as your boyfriend.
>>
>>32956365
Wow "she" might suck your dick now, anon.
>>
>>32956305
Sounds like you have autism as a boyfriend
>>
Open carry is retarded.
Leaving the gun in the car is also retarded.
Concealed carry is better.
TL;DR
He shouldn't have been open carrying to applebee's
>>
>>32956305
only reason to open carry is if you cant qualify for a concelaed carry permit. As such, he should not own a gun, and storming off because he can't bring a gun into someone's house swinging on his hip just signifies how much of an emotional child he is. Someone with that emotional level has no business carrying guns. Leave him, traps like you are desirable to the fags around here.
>>
>>32956305
>open carries
Cheat on him.
>>
>>32956305

Open carry or don't.

I open carry my pistol and don't really care. No one around me seems to either, or at least no one has said they do. Exercise your rights, and don't let these faggot gun-grabbers try to take them away.

If you're against open carry you're against gun rights. There are no compromises.
>>
>>32956305
>I said I wanted him to leave it in the car
Stop doing this.
>>
File: 1392915294848.jpg (76KB, 345x383px) Image search: [Google]
1392915294848.jpg
76KB, 345x383px
>>32958058
>If you're against open carry you're against gun rights. There are no compromises.
>>
>>32958132
he's right though
>>
>>32958132
that's correct, stop crying
>>
>>32958311
>>32958176
Only a sith deals in absolutes
>>
>>32956305
At what point in his life did he decide he preferred penis as to vag.
>>
>>32958357
fuck off
>>
>>32958392
no u
>>
>>32958132

What is wrong with what I said?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.