[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

London Cops collect percussion caps and pinfire revolvers in turn-in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ss+(2017-02-11+at+04.36.35).jpg (179KB, 802x739px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-11+at+04.36.35).jpg
179KB, 802x739px
https://twitter.com/MPSIslington/status/828961391541366784

The comments are a fucking scream:

>in related news, saloon fights and cattle rustling are down 5%
>Had any blunderbusses or Brown Bessies?
>who handed them in, The Magnificent Seven' ?

England, you lads need to unfuck yourselves, I swear to god.
>>
I handed in my Browning Hipower I bought for £6k, bought if off some guy who said it was stolen by a guy in the military at some point.
>>
Did they have gun sweep at the fucking museum ???
>>
>>
>>32955482
>be grandpa
>die
>antique percussion cap and pinfire somehow end up in your grandson's hands
>he lets them rust
>turns them into the police because he thinks guns are bad
>police calls it a deadly arsenal and posts it on their twitter
such is life in "Great" Britain
>>
You can tell the /k/ommandos by their Jewish racist troll account and their animie avatars. It's quite funny to read.

>silly african
>>
>>32955791
Just the thought of it makes me physically ill.
>>
>>32955482
>No bicycle tires turned in

Christ I don't feel safe I'm literally shaking.
>>
OMG GUYS 8 GUNS
>off the steets
Yay so safe

>All the guns shown are either deactivated/realistic immitation or section 58 antique guns with no ammunition. Neither of which are illegal to own and so don't need to be handed to police and which couldn't be properly used to commit any crime in any country that would actually bother to give it's cops guns or at least just let law abiding people have their own guns.
>All, or at least most were handed in as one batch by some fucking "guns-r-bad" fag or "concerned mother" like what
>>32955791
was describing.
>>
>>32955886

I choose to believe that one of the cops is/knows a collector of old bullshit and decided to bring them in so they could go "look at the good job we're doing!" so they wouldn't have to post pictures of the sticks, plastic bags and bike tires they found.
>>
File: savage_af.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
savage_af.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>32955482

@MPSIslington Silly Brits don't trust their citizens with guns. While I've had my gun for years without any mishaps.

@DavidGoldbergNY @MPSIslington lol ok it's

@Billsofficial @MPSIslington silly African. It's your people in the USA that bloat those statistics.
>>
>>32955482
That SAA is literally a Denix replica.
>>
>>32955482
>Rusted cap guns
>Bulldog
>SAA replica

Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves:
Britons never will be slaves.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.