[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paul Harrell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What is /k/'s opinion on this YouTuber Paul Harrell? He makes gun videos on YouTube, but he doesn't seem to be the kind of guy to TELL you what's good or bad, he shows you and lets you decide for yourself. He films in the field and doesn't act all macho about everything.

This is his most popular video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8-L3PMtID0

And my personal favorite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qHVhZXL4kQ
>>
I haven't seen him until now, but I just subscribed. Thanks, friend.
>>
He's a no bullshit relevant info channel. I like him.
>>
>>32955046
I get a very fuddy serial killer vibe from him that makes me very uncomfortable. maybe its his voice and attitude, idk just dont like this
>>
>>32955245
he reminds me of your average gun store fud, you know the ones that like to be sarcastic and talk down to you
>>
>>32955245
I subscribed immediately after he said he killed someone. He also shot a gun through his shorts in the same video
>>
>>32955245
>>32955256
>>32955257

He was in the marines and army for a while - he doesn't act sarcastic or talk down to people, he just has that "I'm in charge here" type of attitude because of his experience. Though the two can be easily confused, I'll grant you. I know the guy personally and it can be a bit jarring if you're not used to it, I suppose.
>>
>>32955275
He reminds me of the guy from America's Most Wanted, in a good way. I'd operate with him.
>>
>>32955275
reminds me of my fucking uncle who went through seal training before going to Vietnam but then got 4-F on his exit examination because he had open heart at age 8. they both talk simmilarly may be what throws me off about him.
>>
>>32955046
I'm not gonna lie, he really gives me a pic related vibe.
>>
Why does everyone think he's so murder-y? Is it the hair?
>>
>>32955046
I've watched few of his videos in past and quite liked them.

They are informative and well edited (watch and learn Nut).
It just that I'm not interested in those sort of videos most of time.

He doesn't have typical know-it-all attitude of most jewtubers.

Also serial killer vibe is real.

>>32956054
voice+hair
>>
>>32955046
Go watch some Chris Bartocci
>>
Feels like a shill thread.
>>
File: 1474840542485.gif (869KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
1474840542485.gif
869KB, 400x265px
>>32956495
It is, but he's pretty good so I don't mind. I'd rather watch these than complain about one of the autistic sheep dogs again. When he cites random shit in videos he actually tests that statement to some degree. The FBI shooting stats video is probably the most informative and the HD shotgun/log cabin videos are worth watching to see what a .223 will actually do to a target behind barriers.
>>
I love Pauls videos. Straight to the point and extremely well spoken.
>>
>>32956495
>>32956727
Eh, I guess sort of. I'm on /tg/ a lot and thought it couldn't hurt to mention him on /k/. I don't actually have much experience with guns myself and was wondering if he was full of shit possibly. Not the sort of thing you ask some one to their face, so....
>>
>>32958846
He's the total opposite of full of shit. He's -1 nutnfancy.
>>
He's the man. I reminds me of being a kid in the 80's and 90's seeing soldier of fortune magazines.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.