[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /k/'s opinion of the Pacific Ocean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: pacific-ocean.jpg (43KB, 600x264px) Image search: [Google]
pacific-ocean.jpg
43KB, 600x264px
Getting kind of tired of the shit going down in the US, I am thinking about living in the ocean. What does /k/ say?
>>
>>32955025
Have a large sum of money (at least 5 million), a $150,000 boat, extensive sailing skills, and a passport from the United States

If you plan to stay there being a bum forever
>>
>>32955025
>tfw you will never live in a comfy US nuclear sub in the pacific
>>
>>32955025
>What is /k/'s opinion of the Pacific Ocean?
I'm sure we can figure out a way to destroy it somehow.
>>
>>32955178
>comfy
what
>>
>>32955025

The pacific ocean's a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>2017
>wanting to live in the most irradiated sea there is..

Have fun becoming a ghoul.
>>
>>32955239
I'll hide under your bed first.
>>
>>32955239
>ocean
>sea
>>
>>32955251
There's no pirates in the ocean, only thurrr ssssseven seeeeeas lassssssy!!
>>
>>32955025
It's a big ocean
>>
>>32955025
Hmm..
>>32955038 this sounds like the comfiest last resort plan, to be honest. Just sounds real nice.
No fucking Libshits, or any fucking retards in general, but still have a full functioning life in most regards minus job.
I could buddy up with dolphin pods and shit.
>>
File: SPERM-2.jpg (19KB, 620x414px) Image search: [Google]
SPERM-2.jpg
19KB, 620x414px
>>32955757
>I could buddy up with dolphin pods and shit.
>>
>>32955025
>I am thinking about living in the ocean
In as under it in a submarine base or on the surface on an artificial floating island?
>>
>>32955025
Well... it's blue, big and fish have sex in it.
>>
File: orca.jpg (433KB, 960x524px) Image search: [Google]
orca.jpg
433KB, 960x524px
>>32955757
>dolphins

Why be friends with the jesters of the sea, when you could be friends with the wolves of the sea?
>>
>>32955343
For you.
>>
File: fuck horses.jpg (148KB, 904x1198px) Image search: [Google]
fuck horses.jpg
148KB, 904x1198px
Not a weapon. Place the thread elsewhere.
>>
>>32956035
If I melt the poles will you drown?
>>
>>32956039
Obviously you never heard of Pinochet
>>
Youll always want to be close to land.

You will need to buy replacement parts and such.

You will be tempted to shop on islands that sell overpriced rotting fruit and overpriced everything.

I'm talking $30 hamburgers from beach front shacks.

You will have to walk a long way to provision and doing so at reasonable prices means sailing through a system of locks and canals to get affordable heartland prices.

The fishing is scarcer than you think.

Watch sailboat channels on YouTube.

They make it look like paradise because they go to tourist traps or across the globe but when you actually pay attention and time the cuts in footage from when they start fishing to when they stop, it's clearly labor intensive and takes hours.

I wanna sail but mostly because I want to be forces to swim, dive, exercise, and learn skills.

I'm going crazy because I'm too poor for hobbies and im only used for mindless menial labor. My body is growing weak and my mind is becoming frail so a lifestyle that requires me to exert myself physically and mentally appeals to me because sailing is LONESOME and I hate humans and sailing requires a lot of work.

Plus you can run aground, hit rocks, in the open ocean shipping containers and debris can sink your boat, etc.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.