[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/'s Opinion on Arizona

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What's /k/'s opinion on Arizona besides having the best gun laws?
>>
>>32954697
It's pretty in northern Arizona. I like it a lot.
>>
>>32954697
natives, mexicans, hot as fuuuuck in the summer months kinda sucks but gun culture is good
>>
Phoenix reporting in

IMO Crappy parts:
>We had one week of winter this season (Below 60 degrees during the day)
>Drivers suck
>It's almost always sunny, feels like the same day over and over again
>No green anything
>Smog laws nearly as bad as CA
>Only rains 3 months out of the year
>Snowbirds
>Tons of CA transplants
>Summers are retardedly hot
>It feels like living in a space colony, if you go out of town during the summer you die
>Tons of mexians
>Tons of basketball americans
>Cops are fucking everywhere
>Traffic tickets by camera
>Pretty much every suburb is the same, houses, then chain stores
>Lots of communism and corruption in local govt
And the biggy
>Just voted down WEEDLMAO
>Minimum wage just got raised to $10/hr from 8/hr so there is chaos in basic jobs
>Tons of retarded people, if you end up here with out a plan to get out, you are a fucking idiot.

>Gun laws are lax
>Monsoons
>Absolutely beautiful sunsets when there are clouds
>>
>>32954697
>>32954726
>cc in fagstaff
>most places have "no weapons" signs
>have to navigate around campus every time i go anywhere
>>
>>32954864
>he doesn't know how close he came to having even more communism and Califags in his state by voting yes to weed
>>
>>32954864
arizona has the biggest ponderosa pine forest i've ever seen, i stayed the winter at ben avery range campground in my 5th wheel last year and i would drive up to crown king or prescott forest every few days to spend time in the woods, i'm completely surrounded by them here in east manitoba and i have to tell you you cannot beat a sandstone canyon for outdoor recreation.
>>
>>32954904
Its legal in CA, they have no reason to come here except they are wash outs. The PNW will be treat them way nicer, especially Seattle. Only reason I could see them coming here is if they are one of those special breed of SoCal pussies that can not deal with a single cloud in the sky.
>>
>>32954697

I moved from Seattle to Tucson, I more or less like it. I especially like not living with my parents. I turned on the AC today.
>>
>>32954697
>What's /k/'s opinion on Arizona
Well it has just about the best gun laws in the union today.
>besides having the best gun laws?
Oh. It's hot and full of old people, Mexicans, and Wawas.
>>
>>32954697
tucson is pretty okay if you live on the outskirts where everyone votes red.
>>
>>32954697
Too many Natives in the north

Too many Mexicans in the south
>>
File: az.jpg (162KB, 959x771px) Image search: [Google]
az.jpg
162KB, 959x771px
>>
>>32954864
Forgot:
>Scorpions (yes they will find their way into your house and sting you while you are sleeping or lounging)
>Giant ass spiders
>The entire valley is infested with citrus trees
>>
>>32954864
Idiot, move a little north every once in a while. There is so much forest land to camp in and blm land to shoot on. There are tons of lakes, most people own jet skis and boats. Salt river tubing is awesome. Lake havasu bruh, waterfalls. One hour north of phoenix theres snow everywhere, pine forests overtaking flagstaff lol. You sound like a faggot who is scared to get out of his little air conditioned bubble.

P.s. if you think our drivers suck you haven't spent any appreciable time driving in cali, snowbirds yeah thy do suck. Hot canadian bitches in bars tho.
>>
>>32954697
never heard of it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.