[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just tried on my Timberlands, fucking overestimated the size

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1472413881635.jpg (23KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1472413881635.jpg
23KB, 308x302px
Just tried on my Timberlands, fucking overestimated the size I am, they're too big. I've got a SHTF dry run on Sunday will they still be good to go?
>>
>>32947000
Who buys footwear without trying it on? How old are you kid?
>>
This doesn't belong on /k/.
>>
>>32947000
>frog posting on 4chan
>Overestimated my size

Yep, dose of reality.
>>
>>32947013
$220 wasted and their returns policy is deliberately difficult.
>>
>>32947000
>overestimated the size I am
Do you not know your shoe size?
Cmon OP, how much larger are they then they should be?
>>
>>32947000
>overestimating your shoe size
The worst that I can figure is that you're half a size too big (because you should know your own shoe size at this point). Anything more than that and you may need to contact Social Security to get a handler for your day to day affairs.

>>32947050
If you have any interest in returning them then you should not wear them because if they have any evidence of use they will almost certainly reject the return. Otherwise you can try to resell them on ebay or craiglist for $100-150, but you'd be lucky to get that much tbbqh famalamadumbass
>>
>timberlands
Get some yeezys next time you buy /fa/ shoes.
>>
>>32947000
You got them timbs nigga? Lmao dead ass
>>
>Timberlands
>paying $100 for boots that aren't made in the USA
lmao'ing at u and ur lyfe nigga AYYY
>>
>>32947000
>Timberlands
look mom I posted about my nigger boots again!!
>>
>>32947141
>you're half a size too big

That's exactly what happened I bought half a size bigger than I usually get because I'm a retard. But they feel like 2-3 sizes bigger, like fucking moon boots.
>>
>>32947033
Ultimate posting posting ultimately.
Dubz.
>>
Wear an extra pair of socks or two to take up space and use foot powder so your dumbass doesn't get trenchfoot from all the extra foot sweat you'll have. Buy at a brick and mortar store next time, or do as >>32947141 says and get a handler.
>>
File: mDdXiwltovsSkdUPo6SmYgg.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mDdXiwltovsSkdUPo6SmYgg.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
Get some of these and double socks
>>
>>32947027
>he has never seen one of the thousands of boot threads on /k/
Ask me how I know you're fucking new faggot
Top fucking kek. go on, really, ask me how I fucking know you're right off the fag train from Reddit, go on.
>>
>Timberlands

No, they will not be good to go.
>>
I've got a $50 pair of work boots lol

They work fine.

I've always liked shoes that last a long time. I had a pair of wolverines that lasted me like 5 years through school.
>>
File: bugh neutron.png (214KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
bugh neutron.png
214KB, 500x566px
>>32947150
>>32947150
binking about thos timbs
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.