[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ahmehehericaahh!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: aaaa roooo.jpg (19KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa roooo.jpg
19KB, 500x436px
I guess that laws change state by state, so- just wondering if anyone knows (for sure) the answer to this question about Florida? (Miami/Ft Lauderdale area)

If I, as a visiting Britfag, find a shooting range, (gun firey bang bang target kill shop... You know what I mean) will I be able to go and shoot at some targets, using/renting a gun from the place??

Thanks!
>>
Yes. There are no states where guns are flat out illegal.
>>
>>32946367
Isn't Massachusetts getting close?
>>
>>32946367
I don't think there is a single country in the world where civilian ownership and usage of firearms is flat out illegal, maybe except North Korea but who knows.

I also don't think there are many countries where people can't shoot rented guns on firing ranges without any licenses.
>>
>shoot rented guns on firing ranges

That's what I want to do.
I'm just wondering if anyone out there knows any details about it. I mean- there's SURE to be some amount of fucking paperwork I have to pledge my soul to; like- signing something to say that if I accidentally shoot Vanilla Ice or Paula Abdul in his/her spleen- that it isn't their fault.
Right?
>>
>>32946836
Not from US but I don't think so. In my country it's just:

>sign the guest book with your name, surename, adress and hour you came in
>say what ammo you want and how much of it
>pay for it
>get a receipt
>go the shooting lines with the receipt
>choose a gun you want to shoot
>shoot
>sign the guest book on your way out with the current hour
That's it.

From the range stories I read I'm guessing it heavily varies depending on the range, some might set up their own rules.
>>
>>32946323
Foreigners renting guns at ranges is not illegal, but many ranges have policies against it. Your best bet is to call some ranges near your hotel and ask about their policies. You should be fine.

Good luck with losing your /k/ virginity m8
>>
>find local range
>call and ask if they do rentals
>if no fuck off and find another
>if yes go visit
>decide which gun you want to shoot (just pick what looks cool)
>pay for a box or two of ammo
>possibly sign a liability waiver but not likely
>go shoot
>turn gun back in
>go home

You're so used to being cucked and having to sign for your TV license that you expect it to be like that everywhere. This is not the case. Some people are actually free.
>>
>>32946984
Hehe thanks dude!

>>32947026
Ummmmmm... What!? Are you special?
>>
>>32946836
I'm from RI but here's how it works here

>go to range
>sign contract saying you aren't going to fuck around and if anyone gets hurt it's your fault
>take a safety/rules of their range test
>become an member
>bring/rent guns
>go shoot

All this can be done in an hour or less
>>
>>32946984
I am this dude >>32948158

When I went to the range where greenest occurred, there were a group of tourists from China (or some Asian country.) They had a translator with them too. They were taking the test and shooting as well.

It was cute to see a group of Asian qt's fire handguns, they seemed to really enjoy it

But yeah, I doubt they'll bar you from shooting, especially cause your white
>That privilege, brethren
>>
Some ranges have their own strange, CYA requirement that you bring a partner with you if your rent a handgun .... to prevent you from committing suicide
>>
>>32948237
Yes. I've heard that of CA

Damn commies
>>
File: 1391879951099.gif (26KB, 360x262px) Image search: [Google]
1391879951099.gif
26KB, 360x262px
>>32948237
>find a qt female coworker
>ask them if they want to go shooting
>sure anon :3
>rent a handgun
>kill them and then yourself before anyone can rush over

We only need a handful of people to do this to make them back down.
>>
>>32946323
You can rent one (obviously that doesn't mean you can take it home) depending on the shops policy.

Call around before driving around to save time. Ask if they have a range and if they rent guns. You can say you're British and never shot a gun before, that'll probably get them wanting to help. There may be policies saying only people with valid US Is can shoot because most shops don't want Mexicans stealing shit, but it'll depend on the shop.
>>
>>32948187
Ay, yo! What makes you think I'm WHITE!!!?

(I'm white)
>>
>>32946323
Stay away from Miami, it's a shithole and the ranges suck.
>>
Forgot to mention, (OP here) my cousin's kid is a state trooper, if that might/could/will make a difference!? (trooper? trouper? troooooper!)
>>
>>32949519
Unfortunately, that's where the family is, so- that's where I'm headed!
>>
>>32946323
It should be pretty easy for you to rent whatever you want to shoot. I've seen ranges that cater specifically to foreigners who want to shoot machine guns. Check the website for any potential ranges you may want to visit and call them if you have any questions.
>>
>>32946323
A lot of popular ranges won't let you shoot with a rented gun unless you bring a friend, (to prevent suicides) but other than that you pretty much sign a waiver, buy ammo, and shoot.
>>
>>32946836
Really easy in florida. My local range lets people use NFA firearms with RO guidance as long as they sign the liability waivers.

Woman using a mac 10 nearly shot out the ceiling light one time, so I stay away from those stalls.
>>
File: Angry_Facebook_React_Face.png (23KB, 229x256px) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Facebook_React_Face.png
23KB, 229x256px
>>32946323
fuck miami
everyone that goes there deserves radical islamic terrorism
>>
>>32946323
Wasn't that made in spain in 9 largo?
>>
>>32946528
All the liberal states are "getting close" but it never happens. It's been happening for decades now. It'll never be all out banned
>>
>>32949519
I grew up there. Your post is spot on.
>>
>>32946656
I think Taiwan totally bans civilian ownership but I could be wrong. Their laws are insanely strict for pretty much everything, not just weapons.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.