[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did it fail?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (9KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9KB, 285x177px
I find hailarious that even a channel that gives every gun a glowing review like gunblast finds it difficult to talk it up with all the jamming it.
He was trying so hard to recommend it but couldn't
>you wpuld thing with decaded of polymer pistol being out it would be hard to mess it up
>would this be so bad it will become a collectors item.
>what happened to remington why are releaeing terrible products
>maybe it is what ian said that the pre production prototype works fine but once it is mass produced they stop working
In that case i want one
>>
>>32946019
>sheet metal ambil slide relase that bends under pressure of use, prohibiting the slide from falling
>Remington anything

Face it America, you made the best Assault rifle, the AR, but you can't make handguns for shot. Handguns are an Austrian dominated field.
>>
>>32946019
Jeff at gunblast pisses me off. He's such a sell out. He would have given that gun glowing reviews if it didn't fail as hard. Never trust a review from him.
>>
>>32946019
>Remshit
>Why did it fail?

Gee Anon, the world may never know
>>
>>32946019
because modern Remington is utter garbage, and should be avoided at all costs.
>>
>>32946045
>AR
>Best
You seem to have that confused with the AK friend.
>>
>>32946045
>Austria
Germany and Belgium would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>32946045
>the best
You mean the best three handed aluminum varmint rifle
>>
File: IMG_0886.jpg (212KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0886.jpg
212KB, 1024x768px
>>32946045
>cant make handguns for shit
Say again you pinko faggot
>>
>>32946045
To be fair the locking system most handguns use was desigened by an american.
But no wounder the usa didnt go for a american designed pistol all the offering where alwful
>>
>>32946698
Sorey but handguna from the usa have bot been good ever since john mosses browing why do you think the usa went for the 92fs insteae of a s&w 5906 or in the trails that placed it with the sig p320 instead of a pistol by ruger or s&w.
>>
>>32946045
I belive that every european country minus the uk makes better handguns that the usa
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.