[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The /k/ measure of a man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: _86953565_7.jpg (56KB, 624x379px) Image search: [Google]
_86953565_7.jpg
56KB, 624x379px
I need your advice brothers,

I live in an African country where poverty is high, as a white man I am seen as wealthy baller type.
I buy my cigs in a slum because everything is cheaper there, its a slum.

Recently a guy outside the store has started trying to grab my smokes and money as the lady gives them to me through my window. "You pay tax" You pay to park here". He's a fucking bum and has no authority of the road and the nice lady who sells me smokes.

Do I slap his hands away and risk getting lynched by a Black Hawk Down mob? Or just pacify him and deal with this shit for the rest of the year.

(Pic is close to where i buy them, at the end of the shit river past the mosque.)
>>
>>32945874
>cant deal with chimps chimping
>>
>he's TALKING at me
>>
Why not just give him two smokes?
>>
>>32945874
Do you have funs? If so just blast his ass. I doubt anyone would care in some war torn nigger country.
>>
>punch his ass out
>assuming you actually have money, pay off store people and other niggers in area
>if you don't have money, make him/them think you have connections that could turn them into paint
or, pussy option;
>buy him dinner/lunch/other food one day and generally be nice to him, but not outwardly friendly
>problem should solve itself
>>
>>32945874
Tell him to fuck off. Jesus. Have you never lived in a city before? Weakling.

>wah wah i cant tell a hobo to leave me alone unless i can call air support on him wah wah

Pathetic
>>
>>32946146
Cuck
>>32945874
Shoot him OP
>>
>>32945874
Get the biggest fully automatic weapon you can, buy your cigs, and and spray him down. Make sure you have plenty of extra rounds so you can get out of town, while also spraying down a bunch of niggers who will undoubtedly be pissed that you killed jamal. Then get to the nearest port, rob a supply store, and hijack a boat. Sail to america, buy more guns, and never talk to niggers again.
>>
File: smiling hitler.gif (2MB, 300x259px)
smiling hitler.gif
2MB, 300x259px
>>32946188
Perfect answer with perfect dubs.
>>
>>32946174
Yeah bro, because punching a black guy in an African country when you are the only white guy in the country is totally the same as punching a hobo where you are (Toronto).

Totally won't end up in a mob of nigs on him.
>>
>>32946205
This guy's right and needs to start writing my security briefs
>>
>>32945874
You're lying about all of this.
>>
>>32945874
Why the fuck are you in the shithole ghana, i can guarantee you'll eventually get robbed or killed.

You'll keep giving him money he'll think you're loaded, you'll keep coming back, more people will notice he'll tell his friends. You start giving them money aswell. Eventually after his whole hobo gang knows they'll come find where you live and take it from there instead.
>>
File: IMG_9448.jpg (157KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9448.jpg
157KB, 722x1280px
>>32946342
Mmhm, sure
>>
turn to him and go FOOKIN PRAWNS and cold cock him
>>
>>32946402
You just saved that off google, dude. Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: false.png (13KB, 362x159px)
false.png
13KB, 362x159px
>>32946441
>>
File: IMG_9449.jpg (163KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9449.jpg
163KB, 722x1280px
>>32946441
>>
>>32946441
You're the only one embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>32946475
Quit smoking, or sabotage some smokes and give to him. Or just be a man and tell that punk to fuck off.
>>
>>32946475
why the fuck are you in ghana?
>>
>>32945874
Don't buy your cigs in the slum anymore?
>>
What's Ghana like op and what brought you there? Can I come crash?
>>
>>32946532
Work, also lived here as a kid, army brat.

>>32946548
Rich arabs cruising around thinking they own the place, weird expats who work in "oil". Nice weather, everything is very very cheap. Get your shots and come on over anon.
>>
Quit smoking you fucking imbecile. It's more dangerous than dindus. A LOT more dangerous. Visit a hospice sometime. That convinced me.
>>
File: 1462996739783.jpg (49KB, 605x415px) Image search: [Google]
1462996739783.jpg
49KB, 605x415px
>>32946475

>Ghana

You have my heart felt sympathy, melanoless friendo. Either challenge him to an honorable fight or use some slight of hand. Poison a pack of smokes and switch them up when buying them.
>>
>>32946574
pro tip:
>move dumb ass
>>
>>32946574
What did I say? kill the nigger and come to america. Hell, get taken hostage and we'll send seals over to get you.
>>
Have you talked to the people at the store?

I'm pretty sure they don't want some faggot scaring off their paying customers, and I'm pretty sure they're used to dealing with this shit by virtue of operating a store in a groid infested area

Also

>smoking kills
>>
>>32946188
This, alternatively just keep fucking killing niggers until the slum is empty and you're a warlord.
>>
>>32946475
Guys it's timestamped in October. Fake and gay. Do you know how I know it's fake? Because it's not October yet. Wait, is it already October in Africa?
>>
>>32948050
xD
xDDD
XXXXXXXDDDDDD
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>32946475
hey blofono what region? I visited Ada Foah a while back
>>
>>32948165
Humble Accra chale
>>
>>32946188
>Sail to america
>Never talk to niggers again
Doesn't compute
>>
>>32948586
ah you should visit Maranatha beach camp sometime, very chill there, I can give directions if you need
>>
>>32945874
Do you save enough money to justify dealing with the slum bum? How much more would your cigarettes cost in a nicer neighborhood?
>>
>>32948677
10 cedis in nice places and 5 in the slum. My savings buy me an extra beer at night so I justify the smell, animals, diseases and crazy fucks. However now with this guy I'm questioning it.

>>32948664
Heard of it, supposed to go down to Tills tomorrow but shit came up. When were you here?
>>
>>32948733
last summer? volunteered at maranatha to build schools and shit, the people were v. nice except for the art peddlers

what is a blofono doing living in ghana anyways?
>>
>>32946146
If you give a mouse a cookie..
>Actually wanting to give into threats and peer pressure
>Literally negotiating with a small time terroristic thief
You need to leave.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.