[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was this years shot show really that bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IAN_S333.jpg (396KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
IAN_S333.jpg
396KB, 853x480px
was this years shot show really that bad?
>>
>>32945673
Shot show isnt supposed to be good or bad, its a industry convention that allows retailers to interact with manufacturers.
>>
File: 054.png (441KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
054.png
441KB, 600x600px
>>32945673
Yeah it was bad.
Nothing but overpriced shit we've seen before or already knew about and typical manufacturers treating the civilian market like it's full of retards.
>>
The firearms industry is going to hurt for the next few years. Manufacturers have relied almost entirely on panic-driven buyers for 8 years, and now the bubble has bust due to unforeseen political factors.

It is very unusual at SHOT for there to be so few new products introduced.
>>
>>32945673
Not at all, plenty of great stuff if you actually looked around
>>
>>32945745
>and typical manufacturers treating the civilian market like it's full of retards.

Spoilers: The civilian market IS full of retards.
>>
>>32946190
good it needs to bust a bit, they've been riding on overpriced rifles for too long.
>>
>>32945673
Who the fuck is this Jedi Master?
>>
>>32948605
>they've been riding on ar-15's and ar-15 products for too long
ftfy
Seriously, Ar-15's and striker fired handguns are probably gonna take a hit in sales.
>>
>>32945673
>modernized COP
Why?
>>
>>32948612
IT'S OVER IAN, I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!
>>
>>32948620
>implying
They work and now there's too much on the market

This is going to be the norm forever.
>>
>>32948626
>Frankly, I hate you
>>
Maxim 9 is really neat, really hope they actually ship um out soon.
>>
File: Ian approves.jpg (87KB, 571x869px)
Ian approves.jpg
87KB, 571x869px
>>32948612
>>32948626
>>32948768
lost my shit
>>
File: applause.gif (161KB, 500x281px)
applause.gif
161KB, 500x281px
>>32948626

It's the gun E3, and just like E3 this year it blew and was full of retards. The industry is stagnating. The current trend is availability, affordability, and wide market appeal. The companies that are at the top are staying there, and the companies that aren't are playing catch up to that basic standard in each corresponding demographic. There were several hyper-niche products looking for cheap advertising like the OP item and that's all that is worth talking about.
>>
B&T Booth was breddy gud, they're gonna release a 9mm Welrod and a Pistol with a stock and an aim point nano KC-USA is finally gonna release the vityaz clone here.

Other than that meh
>>
>>32946190
>panic-driven buyers
When the political climate doesn't facilitate panic buys, we get cancerous gimmicks like zombie defense shit.

So I'll gladly take a steady supply of the status quo, for now.
>>
File: OBI_KARL.jpg (355KB, 853x480px)
OBI_KARL.jpg
355KB, 853x480px
>>32948612
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.