[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HMG SHIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: shit.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
https://youtu.be/y3hfJEUmO9g?t=31s

SHILL AND MAC Babbys BTFO ZERO CHANCE OF RECOVERY
>>
>>32945647
Why does he wear the milsurp
Is he autistic
>>
>>32945696
4u
>>
File: opthreadlife.jpg (44KB, 317x699px) Image search: [Google]
opthreadlife.jpg
44KB, 317x699px
>>32945647
autism speaks
>>
Shit bait, OP.
>>
File: 1485158921680.jpg (1MB, 2896x2896px)
1485158921680.jpg
1MB, 2896x2896px
>>32945811
>>32945883

>HMG shills detected
What happened to "they changed it so it would just werk"? So it doesn't look right, is expensive AND malfunctions?
>>
Somehow GSG pot metal shell STG is going to still outdo this bloated piece of shit.
>>
>>32945981
A 22lr?

nope
>>
>>32945909
Give them some time to fix the jamming, you whining cunt.
>>
>>32945909
The original Stg44 wasn't exactly perfect, I could see them doing some changes for the sake of durability (and then some for legality).

>>32945993
In terms of sales, yes it will, the GSG is cheap and looks the part, the HMG is expensive and has noticeable changes.
>>
>>32946102
>they're gonna fix it!!
The cucks that preordered this shit sound just like people who preordered games before people find out they are shit.
>they have weeks to fix it! It'll get better! Stop hating you autist!!1!
Guess no one likes getting duped
>>
>>32945647
If they can get these things working and they're actually up to milspec I'll make it my my main shtf rifle.
>>
It really is sad.

>we made it an STG-44 replica!
>ok so it doesn't really look like an actual STG when you're closer than 50yds but at least it's reliable unlike a real one!
>FTE
>FTE
>FTE
>gib $1800 pls

They made a gun that doesn't look like an STG, doesn't work like an STG, apparently has issues, and are selling it under the guise of being an STG for the low low price of only $1800.

>it's a competition to the AR and AK market
Lol
>>
File: 1486588061920.jpg (51KB, 552x368px)
1486588061920.jpg
51KB, 552x368px
>>32946267
>preordering
>ever
>>
File: image(36).jpg (211KB, 799x929px)
image(36).jpg
211KB, 799x929px
>>32945696
Nobody cared who he was until he put on the mulsurp
>>
>>32946317
This is what gets me, in the threads about the off stampings/general looks the people defending it said that the changes were made for reliability, because apparently the original stg was a straight pull bolt action. Now this comes out and they are saying it will get better/it's my new SHTF gun (lol) etc
>>
>>32946387
>Tfw you preordered this game and felt the true phantom pain of a missing story
>>
The only people who are butthurt about this are fat autistic retards who care more about every button on their gay ass nazi uniform being period-correct than taking a fucking shower.
>>
I watched the Q&A video on InRange and this is my attempt of a sum-up of what went wrong. Correct me if I'm wrong on any part of the following text:
The gun they test-fired was chambered in .223, they shot five rounds, and it had exactly one (1) failure-to-eject problem. It was due to the rifle fucking up the case before throwing it out. To be more specific, the bolt made the case bounce around and curved it into a 'banana' shape. Something like that.
Whoop-dee-doo, who the fuck could have possibly expected that making the rifle multi-caliber on release was a horrendous idea. Christ almighty, what were they thinking.

>>32946267
Preordering in general is fucking stupid, and people who preorder things deserve to have all their money stolen from them.
>>
>>32945647
Its pretty fucking bad. But, if you went in and replaced the problem parts, it could be a sweet replica rifle. Other then that possibility though, i might as well wait until they are selling for 50 bucks on ebay to do that.
>>
>>32946466
Well if you want to sell a Rifle in North America chances are you are going to want to chamber it in .223.
>>
>>32946461
Or people who want a rifle that functions more than 60% of the time :^)
>>
>>32946590
Yes, but if they had any sense they would have made a multi-caliber option AFTER the rifle's official debut in the market. Maybe they could go with a x39 alongside 7.92 at the release, as the two are very similar rounds for all intents and purposes. But anything more than that is stupid.
>>
>>32946610
>pre-production prototype with known issues means the production model will suck
You don't know how manufacturing and product development works.
>>
>>32945647
tula and stuck cases what an unexpected occurrence
>>
>>32946723
>It's gonna get better really!!1!1
Like a broken fuckin record
>>
>>32946791
>people keep repeating basic truths about how R&D works
Oh boy who woulda' thought
>>
>>32945647
>shooting a target from 5 yards away
Why, burgers, why?
>>
>>32946813
Don't worry anon, I believe you.

My MDR and STG will both be out very soon and in complete working order, the manufactures promised.
>>
>>32946834
Burgers?
>>
>>32946873
If it's late, it's late for a little while. If it sucks, it sucks forever. I'd rather wait and get a fully developed product than get shovelware right away. But preordering is for chumps in any situation.
>>
>>32946909
This.

I like this business model much more than Kel-Tec's. Releasing the first few examples of your product to shills and sycophants and then slowly fixing the major problems years down the road while steadily increasing production counts.
>>
>>32947015
Kel-Tec makes guns? I thought they were an Idea house trying to sell shit to other companies.
>>
>>32947162
You know I wish this was actually true. There's a lot of good ideas at Kel-Tec, they just drop the ball on the manufacturing. And by drop the ball I mean they piss on it, run over it with an Abrams and then shovel it into a Vietnamese shit/spike pit for good measure.
>>
>>32947214
A ton of their business is in pocket pistols. They're still a relatively small company and don't have much manufacturing capability after their bread and butter products are fulfilled.
>>
>>32945647
of course the HMG is better than the original. The original STG-44 was a heaping pile of shit that beat itself apart made of cheapass low carbon sheet metal- this is what happens when you try to produce an innovative weapon in last-ditch defense conditions.
The bolt lock up is pretty bad and gas system is fragile as hell. It's interesting on the original, because it was a new niche being filled- if a modern repro were half as bad as the wartime sturmgewehrs itd belong in the trash, though.
>>
>>32947282
It truly is one of those rifles that is revered just because people have such little real life experience with one.

There are entire communities built around keeping the few registered ones up and running in the US and the group got much smaller when people started seeing them as an investment and not a rangetoy.

They have far more problems than your standard service rifle, parts breakages, bad springs and handfitting galore.
>>
The interview that they did with Mac from HMG addressed the issues, stressed that they're not done tweaking, and he admitted the current prototypes will look different than the delivered product. I'm not defending or shilling, just holding out hope that in a few years we'll have a halfway accurate replica that works and costs about what a decent AR does.
>>
Why won't someone just get the inner mechanism of the AK-47 and change the exterior to look like a STG-44?
>>
>>32946401
I mean, there is a pretty basic story of revenge up until Mission 31.
>>
>>32948814
Because the ak is much closer to an M1 internaly
>>
>>32947282
Not to mention they're completely rebuilding the gun from scratch, that includes GD&T, and that means dealing with the same issues the Nazis never got around to fixing, while also trying to comply with ATF rules AND figure out the fucking production quirks, which the ATF was loaded with, which is harder yet seeing as they have zero manufacturing documents as the Soviets took most all them.

Everyone who is bitching has zero experience in engineering, just as much as they lack the same in manufacturing.
>>
>>32946834
Because it's a function test.
>>
>>32945811
This.
>>
>>32946704
>intensive purposes
Ftfy
>>
File: Angry_4d017a_6118251.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Angry_4d017a_6118251.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>32945647
You realize when this come out and works perfect I'm going to make you life hell by posting reenactors btfo till you want to kill yourself?

I hate people like you. You are what ruined /k/. Hate.

Hate. Hate. Hate. HATE. HATE. HATE.
>>
>>32948814
Because it won't really fit and look the same.

Also to some people the tilting bolt is the point. I mean, I think a rotating bolt is just way better, because you can make it lock into a barrel extension and thus the receiver can be like aluminum or polymer because it doesn't need to be strong for the bolt lock into, like on a tilting bolt weapon...

... but if I'm gonna have a 1944 Sturmgewehr, I want it to be tilting bolt, because it's ultimately more authentic, and really there's nothing inherently wrong with a weapon being tilting bolt (it can easily be made very simple and robust, just look at the SKS).

The only thing I'd personally change on the Stg44 design-wise is a simple wood fore-end to slip over the metal one. Then of course make the gun and magazines out of stronger steel, but that says itself.
>>
File: AR60Official.jpg (312KB, 1600x1131px)
AR60Official.jpg
312KB, 1600x1131px
They should have focused on 5.56mm or 7.62mm first before announcing the rest of them.

Pick one common caliber to draw people in, then start working on the rest of them once you see sales starting.

Also I kind of want to try my hand at using one of them as a base to make something vaguely similar to this monstrosity.
>>
>>32950855
I do wonder what the most popular caliber for these will be. 556 just feels so wrong in something like this but x39 doesn't to me. If I get one I'm going for 7.62
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.