[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baltimore Police Shoot - Whose Self Defense?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

Is it OK to point a gun at a cop if it's in self defense?
>>
>>32945261
No
No it is not
You are a absolute mong for even asking this
>>
black = shoot
>>
Only if you don't know it's a cop or hasn't identified themselves as one. Otherwise they are considered to have authority over you at that time and you must comply.
>>
>>32945261
Morally or legally?
>>
>>32945261
depends...
federal law U.S.C chapters 241 and 242 make it a third degree felony for ANY government official to deprive rights under color of law or conspire to. this being a federal felony, legally nullifies any qualified immunity as this is typically granted by the state governments, this itself can be tricky if the police in question are operating under federal powers and functions as well. whats really the most perverted thing about this is that almost all states have laws on the books making it illegal to resist unlawful arrest and try to assert there is no acceptable reason to kill a cop in self defense. ironically when the federal laws of 241 or 242 are violated, any law the states have to try and subvert the crime and hide in legislation are void and nullified via the supremacy clause of the federal constitution. that being said organized crime and domestic terrorism are sadly the standard operating procedures for most departments in the US with few exceptions. this is why constitutional carry and deregulating the war on drugs is gaining so much traction. if you can't get the federal government to do its job(which it rarely does right to begin with) you empower the people to reclaim their rights state by state. police are less likely to commit felonies and organized crime if they know people are armed and willing to kill for their safety. also the chemistry of police departments of today literally make it next to impossible for actual good cops to do anything to turn in or bust bad cops, they usually lose their job/career or end up harassed like that one female officer who was driven to suicide after reporting on corruption in her department. anywho i digress, people are waking up to fact that the nazi's never lost the war, they just donned different uniforms and slogans and moved into our communities as predatory guardsmen.
>>
>>32945261
If it's no-knock raid, fire away.
Otherwise you get what's coming to you.
>>
>>32945353
Hey dude I was agreeing with you until you took a wild turn and started shitting on Nazis
What did Nazis ever do to you? Jerk
>>
>>32945353
links to the laws in question.

241 https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/241

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/242
>>
>>32945353
>paragraphs, what are those?
>>
>>32945376
They gassed one half of his retarded family.
>>
>>32945430
Let's not throw around wild conspiracy theories
>>
>>32945376
directly its hard to say, rocket technology and other spoils of war from their defeat did shape our current technology and war doctrine as a nation. also the way at which they produced and disseminated propaganda is very much in use in our country today as well, luckily if you educate yourself on this, you can see how its applied everyday through media, television and film and how its molded generations to think a certain way or hold certain ideals above others. the nazis also bombed my mothers side of the family during the blitzkrieg in england when my great grand parents were both alive. so its a toss up honestly.
>>
>>32945261
It's a grey area. Legally, unlawful arrest is technically assault and you have the right of self defense. But try using that as a defense in court and see how far it gets you.
>>32945353 summed it up pretty well until he went on an autistic tangent about Nazis.
>>
>>32945451
Not to be a dick but maybe they deserved it? I mean you can't know them that well
Maybe they were serial killers or something
>>
>>32945464
Well SOME nazi's were serial killers, but most just were spree killing or something.
>>
>>32945468
I think you read too many fantasy books
>>
>>32945462
your right on the nazi tangent, i went full retard for a second.
>>
>>32945476
Well I guess the most accurate way of describing would be the holocaust. So you got me there.
>>
>>32945489
Heh yeah those rooms full of spinning swords and railcars that smashed into walls get me every time
Classic
>>
>when is it acceptable to fire on a police officer
>the same time it's acceptable to fire on anyone else
>>
>>32945420
apparently that's called 'reddit spacing' now.
>>
>>32945451
>war doctrine
Actually that has a lot more to do with the French, and how the US was best buds with them for a long time after they helped with the Revolution. I'll try and be brief to avoid turning this into a page-long side track.

Since the French helped train and equip the Colonies we learned a lot of their military doctrines as well, the one that's most relevant being a focus on artillery. The french loved cannons, and so Americans learned to love cannons too. You can see this continuing trend with how highly the use of artillery in some form or fashion has been in Americans wars, with the devastating effect it had on armies during the Civil War, and again in WW2 where we have the following joke...

>“If you encounter a unit you can’t identify, fire one round over their heads so it won’t hit anyone.
>“If the response is a fusillade of rapid, precise rifle fire, they’re British.
>“If the response is a shitstorm of machine-gun fire, they’re German.
>“If they throw down their arms and surrender, they’re Italian.
>“And if nothing happens for five minutes and then your position is obliterated by support artillery or an airstrike, they’re American.”

Which brings me to air power. One must remember that the air force started out as a subset of the army, and were more often used in bombing and close air support than they were against other aircraft, especially near the end of WW2. Essentially, they were being used as another way of slinging ordnance at the enemy, just at much longer ranges. And though air supremacy is something the air force has focused on maintaining since that time, they've never really forgotten their job is also to support ground forces. Missiles fall into this same niche, and really brings me to the meat of what my point is. Though we did get the technology for them from the germans, that we use them and how we use them isn't something we learned form them, as I feel I established above.
>>
>>32945288
hands up don shoo mayne
>>
>>32945261
Yes. Absolutely
If you are a POC you will definitely have to defend your life from a fascist pig at some point in your life
Also all these racists in this thread should off yourselves
Daily reminder the Nazis were war criminals and murdered ~a million disenfranchised minorities a day, including POC, homosexuals, transsexuals, and otherqueer
Over 50,000 of those murdered a day were Jews
Also the famous Nazi general was a secret transsexual and when Hitler found out he was so embarrassed he murdered him to cover it up but yeah the best general was a transsexual
>>
>>32946015
>using transsexual when transsexual has been regarded as offensive since 2010

its like you dont lgbt+
>>
>>32945970
That joke gave me some empathy with the durkas ...... not an ounce of sympathy or fucks given for their welfare but I do have a better idea of their last moments
>>
>>32946015
You see its this kind of stuff that makes Nazis palatable to normal folk.
>>32946063 that is fucking hysterical
>>
>>32946347
What are you trying to say?
>>
>>32945489
holocaust wasnt real you fucking insect
>>
>>32947926
Atlantic helicopter tours has a progressive package
>>
>>32945286
Fpbp
>>
>>32945451
I'm English and i love the nazis.
>>
File: 1485823187345.jpg (43KB, 820x820px)
1485823187345.jpg
43KB, 820x820px
>tfw a conversation about whether its okay to use self defense against a cop spirals into "were nazis actually the good guys?"

Guise pls
>>
>>32945591
Only newfags fall for that hip new meme.
>>
>>32948047
>falling for /pol/ memes

Da Nazi's were good boys dey DINDU NUFFIN!!!
>>
>>32948080
Well I live on the west coast not the east coast
>>
>>32945353
Doesn't apply when obstructing and fleeing from a criminal investigation which is what being asked to produce ID from a cop really is.

Fucking niggers though think running away and trying to throw the drugs is the right option, oh and the illegal gun made him realize his only way out is shooting, so he get shoot the fuck up.

Amen.
>>
>>32945353
>Cops are Nazis

>Doesn't know the difference between deprivation of rights and compliance with orders/detainment

Kill yourself, you fucking commie.

>>32946015
>POC will have to defend themselves
>COMMUNISTS UNIRONICALLY BELIEVE THIS

>Anyone who isn't an SJW is a Nazi!!!!!1111!

You know, statistically, 'POC' are infinitely more likely to be killed by other 'POC', and everyone is more likely to be attacked by Antifa than anyone in the right wing.

Fucking neck yourself, you are the cancer killing my country.
>>
>>32948157
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html
>>
>>32948157
Nothing wrong with the nazi though.

I'll shoot me some Marxist little fuckING faggot any day though.
>>
>>32948157
You posted the same thing twice acting like different people you absolutely are a faggot.

The "evil nazis" are about to come round up your Mexican family. Fucking little bitch.
>>
>>32945289
This, for practical reasons.
It's one thing to politically challenge police authority. But you lose every time if you think you should physically challenge it.
>>
>>32945261
Indiana changed its self defense laws a few years ago to specify that it's legal to use force in self defense against police if the police are in violation of the law. It was even used in court successfully.
>>
>>32945261
Tupac shot two cops and got off because they were beating up his homie and ended up being in possession of stolen guns.
>>
>>32948214
You get your PhD in raponomics?
>>
>>32948047

It was real we just don't know how big.

Same thing happened in America. We locked up Japanese Americans and stole everything they had AND we never compensated them for it.

This is one recurring theme with government, they do you wrong, dont apologize, don't atone, and when you fight back they call you a terrorist.
>>
>>32945376
Oppressed my grandfather and grandmother in occupied Holland.
>>
File: Rape Factory.png (158KB, 868x393px)
Rape Factory.png
158KB, 868x393px
>>32948217
Nope, rapeonomics.
>>
>>32948244
Oppressed is a strong word
>>
>>32948217
/pol/ go and stay get
>>
For no-knock shit totally. Blast away and you'll likely get away with it, though not after the police dragging you through judicial hell first. Not many people can say they got away with killing a cop but hey they shouldn't have intruded unannounced.

The situation that unfolded in OPs image is not an example when firing on police is acceptable, considering the kid sees that it's the police and was probably given ample time to surrender.
>>
>>32945261

It was a good shoot.

/thread
>>
>>32945420
What are Those?!
>>
>>32948242
>AND we never compensated them for it.
It took over 40 years, but we got around to it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Liberties_Act_of_1988
>>
>>32948166
Oh good you get the original franchise
>>
>>32945261
Only if they either clearly failed to identify themselves as cops or if they clearly abuse their authority.
>>
File: Cl937g0UYAAcY9M.jpg (109KB, 675x1200px)
Cl937g0UYAAcY9M.jpg
109KB, 675x1200px
>>32948244
hi lauren
>>
>>32950009
dont post that fucking coalburner here
>>
>>32945261
I'm loving these body cams. Even the Baltimore Sun (liberal rag) was placing the blame squarely on the perpetrator. He had 3 prior gun offenses and was out on probation, awaiting a hearing.

Unfortunately they turned the piece into a 'GUNS ARE EVIL' rant, but hey, progress.
>>
File: 1483370592685.gif (2MB, 294x212px)
1483370592685.gif
2MB, 294x212px
>>32950084
don't post your cuck fantasies here
>>
>>32948721
>>>/middle school/
>>
>>32945353
>qualified immunity
Pure cancer. I honestly think if it wasn't for BLM retards muddying up the issue we would already be looking at removing or modifying QI
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.