[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and wife are going through a nasty divorce, her lawyer is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 19

File: IMAG0121.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0121.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Me and wife are going through a nasty divorce, her lawyer is fighting to either take my property/land or half of my guns/half of their value. Most of my stuff was given to me by my grandfather before he passed away. Mostly nfa items and war relics. Not really in a good place right now. Could I get a green text, recent purchase or just anything /k/ related to take my mind of this bullshit?

Recent purchase for me police trade in sig p250. Department sold em off in the 9mm switch instead of buying the 9mm kits.
>>
I think it's time for a boating accident.
>>
>>32943714
That is one of my worst nightmares man. Cracking a cold one for you brother. Fuck that hoe
>>
>>32943714
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDXdw22pPzA
If you invested in crossbows instead of guns you wouldn't be in such dire straits.
>>
>>32943714
Sell them all to a buddy for a big Mac real quick and hang low. If he's a real buddy, he'll be hungry enough to trade you back in a few years.
>>
>>32943765
This op
>>
Sell the bulk of the collection, or at least the best of them to a friend at a "generous" price. Be sure to first get them appraised at a pawn shop or somewhere that will likely undervalue them.

Consult a lawyer to see what kind of price discrepancy you can get away with while still keeping this above board. Remember: you are liquidating assets to make equitable division of capital simpler during the divorce.

Example: you own a $900 rifle. Get a quote at a pawnshop for something absurd like $450, sell it to a friend for $400.

Also: don't talk to your wife. About anything. Or her friends. Or her family. Seriously. No contact except through lawyers.

Good luck friend.
>>
File: IMG_1226.gif (3MB, 368x244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1226.gif
3MB, 368x244px
>>32943714
I know it's your pain but thanks for reminding me to never speak to women.

Here's some /k/ stuff I guess.
>>
>>32943765
Nfa items aren't easily sold or I would. I don't mind losing new guns, it's just the stuff that was given to me I don't wanna part with. Full fun original colt m16 new in box MP40 Thompson Bren's browning 1919 m79 40mm and other toys. Not to mention a basement of almost every type of parts kits and everything else gun related he gave me. Can't get a lower estimate either as they are going off of what the nra valued them for insurance. So it's lose my house lose my guns or pay up $125k
>>
>>32943849
Lose the house. Unless you custom built that bitch on your land exactly how you want it, a house can be replaced. How long did it take to rack up that NFA collection? And I'd assume you don't have 125k sitting around short of your retirement fund.
>>
>>32943849
https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-to-keep-an-inheritance-from-going-to-a-spouse-during-divorce-1415569539

American divorce law sounds pretty retarded. I'd look into spending $50k on a good lawyer to hopefully save $125k of guns. Just gotta decide whether you'd rather give your house to your ex-wife or your lawyer.
>>
File: RONI-G2-9-2T.jpg (43KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
RONI-G2-9-2T.jpg
43KB, 250x250px
>>32943714
>going through a rough divorce
>bought a sig
god damn man, I'm really sorry to hear about the sig
reminds me of a greentext I just made up right now
>standing at the gun counter
>trying to dislodge fuckhuge long 14" glock barrel from glock 26
>I really fucked up now, this roni kit is a piece of shit
>a german shepherd walks up to the counter
>asks if we have any .22lr
>let me check in the back
>BARK
>walk into back with defiled g26
>past pallets of .22lr
>into gun smithing
>slam glock on big ass steel clamp
>guide rod thing snaps off slide
>all in a days work
>toss the glock in garbage bin
>exit through back door
>go across street and eat egg-foo-yung and crab puffs
>chinese guy at the counter looks pretty rough around the edges
>he signals me to come in the back
>go in the back, he gives me a badass dragon tattoo all over my chest using chicken blood for ink
>we fuck after
>get back to work two hours later
>boss is pissed because german shepherd chewed up a bunch of holsters
>>
>>32943714
>falling for the vaginal jew

Sell all your land to a buddy for a dollar.
Buy it back later. That's what my best friend's dad did when his whore wife tried to take all his stuff.
>>
>>32943849
Shoot your wife in the face. Itll probaby run you 50 cents
>>
>>32943874
It's a log cabin style house 5 bedrooms 3.5 bathrooms fully furnished basement a study private office 3 car garage and about 2 square miles of land that border state game lands. The gun collection took about 3 months and 1 day to get, as my grandfather gave me everything when he passed away. I was the only other person listed on the trust. So the one day was when he died, the 3 months was the legal process my family brought against me claiming they where owed something. I thankfully won got the guns his property and his life insurance.

>>32943875
The lawyer I talked to is only looking at it value wise which is just pissing me off, says to ditch the guns and keep the house as it holds a higher value

>>32943892
>bark
Sig wasn't that bad, only $325 with a new barrel
>>
>>32943970
I wish I could, I've been wishing some Jewish lighting would strike her parents house while she is fucking sleeping there. Not only do I have to tolerate her, I still have to work with her since we work for the same department. Hoping I can transfer somewhere else
>>
>>32943975
Delete lawyer. I bet he's not even Jewish.
>>
>>32943975
get a better lawyer, get an aggressive lawyer
>>
>>32943975
So it was his land and house as well as NFA collection? At that point, I guess you have to think of what you value more. When property tax got stupid high for my grandfather's land everybody sold guns and project cars to keep the land, but it wasn't NFA stuff. We just all felt a deep connection to the ranch and didn't want to lose it. If you had to pick between grandpa's land and guns I'd pick the land, who knows maybe you have water and mineral rights and they'll find some crazy shit on it you can sell for six to eight digits and rebuild the NFA collection. Either way, sorry to hear about your wife and thanks for reminding me why I don't speak to women.
>>
>>32943747
I hear women are terrible boaters, and even worse swimmers.
>>
File: fg-jew-eye-surgery-poster.jpg (42KB, 479x363px) Image search: [Google]
fg-jew-eye-surgery-poster.jpg
42KB, 479x363px
>>32944002
I've been looking for a nice stienburg or fully licensed Jew.
>>
>>32943975
As a law student, your lawyer sucks and is worse than a jew since he's basically confirming payment if you opt for the house. Fuck the house, kill your wife, and lose your funs in a really jaws-like boating accident.
>>
>>32943997
Sean?
>>
>>32943714
Keep them at a friend's. You sold them and lost the money gambling. Or better yet, you used the money for repairs on the house, or paying for food that both you and your wife ate, that way a judge would say she already got half their value.
>>
>>32944037
If all his stuff is from inheritance, can a good lawyer use that to protect it from the grubby mitts of the ex-wife?
>>
>>32944045
If the marriage is past 10 years, then he can kiss his ass goodbye. If its before that, then he can attempt to prove the guns have intrinsic value and thus why he should keep them.
>>
>>32944018
No I sold his house and land off, it was a run of the mill crap shack with a few acres. Used the money and life insurance money to buy said house I have now. Really would rather pay out as the land has cell towers on it I get paid for. But $125k plus her legal fees and mine, I'm gunna say in the $200k+ range. I've got $75k saved up plus my 401k which would probably total around $150k so I'm fucked either way still. Atleast she didn't want the dogs, just her stupid fucking cat.
>>
>>32944067
Married 6 years, her name isn't on the gun trust and the will which granted them to me says I couldn't give them to any of my family
>>
>>32943785
This sounds like an effective plan, go find a Jewish appraiser you can buy off.
>>
>>32944081
Why not put a good friend on there and transfer ownership?
>>
>>32943714
Talk to her. I know she probably hates you, but she must understand that your grandfather's guns and NFA items mean a lot to you. If it really comes down to it, try to negotiate to where she will take anything of value that's not your guns like your car
>>
>>32943714
I'm never getting married, fuck that shit.
>>
>>32943892
>post about german shepherd walking into gunstore I worked at two years ago
>mfw it's still a meme
>>
>>32944139
>but she must understand that your grandfather's guns and NFA items mean a lot to you.
If she's hates him, telling her what he cares about could be a terrible idea.
>>
File: 1454074501253.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454074501253.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>mfw lost my grandfather's service garand and war trophy p08's to my wife in my first divorce
>mfw when she also got my inherited grandmother's 2004 lime green Thunderbird in perfect condition
>mfw I saw through Facebook that her new husband riced it out
>mfw god knows what she might have done to the garand and luger
>mfw they could have been hocked, given to her husband, or worse.... bubba'ed
Stay strong, OP.
>>
>>32943714
>be man
>fuck woman
>Love woman
>trust woman
>marry
>don't sign a prenup
>surprised when the spiteful bitch wants half your shit
There's your greentext faggot
>>
>>32944081
If it's part of a trust, does that not protect them since they are not "yours" legally?

Can't you put somebody else on the trust and then use that as a defense? (they are not mine, but mine and Jim's)
>>
>>32943892
>/k/ - a magical place
>>
>>32944139

This is the most retarded advice any man can give.

You remember that story where some husband gave his wife 1 billion dollars and still said she wanted more? She didn't want the money, she just wanted the guy to feel angry/sad. They don't go for anything else but emotion you dumb cocksucker.
>>
File: 1433241609258.jpg (74KB, 960x715px) Image search: [Google]
1433241609258.jpg
74KB, 960x715px
>>32944367

prenups are not magic

she's still going to get half of anything obtained after the marriage

prenups are for rich old millionaires who had all their money before getting married, they can stop her from getting that money earned before marriage, but that;s about it
>>
I would using my savings and cash in the retirement to pay her off OP, then begin saving again doublehard

Or find a way to sell the firearms that you can trace so you can buy them back someday. Sell them in bulk to a dealer and then start making payments to get them back; someone will do this for you
>>
>>32943714
1. Get a better lawyer
2. Only talk through lawyers
3. If you have to give something up, give up land. That can be replaced. You will regret giving up the guns the moment you do it. Also, land shouldn't fuck with your finances compared to draining your savings and 401k would.
>>
Have your house be broken into and your guns 'stolen'.
>>
>>32944514
He already stated he only cares about the NFA items.
>>
>>32944081
>>32944514
>unfortunateboatingaccident.exe
>>
I hope ur guns will be taken away faggot
>>
>>32944514

also "lose" everything else you own including the land during a hunting accident
>>
>>32943714
>mingling with 3DPD
>marrying them
You deserve everything you get. Enjoy having the heirloom guns melted just to spite you.
>>
>>32943714
Burn your house down in a "cooking accident" with hot oil. Leave your shitty guns there.
>>
Goddamnit. Sorry to hear this Jeepbro.

Fuck, this makes me rage.

SERIOUSLY get a better lawyer. God he sounds like a pushover. You'll pay out the ASS for a good lawyer but thats better than losing land or guns.

This type of shit genuinely makes me afraid to get married.
>>
>>32944071
What did you do to prompt her trying to take half of everything plus her legal fees? How much income did she bring in? This is either bait or you're fucking retarded. If you really were gifted most of your assets (house and guns) from your grandpa then you can easily show that indicating that you didn't jointly amass these things which should be split in your split. Offer to give half of your non-inherited assets and tell her to fuck off
>>
>>32943714
Told you so, you fucking idiot.

The saddest part is that people will not learn from your mistake, so I'll just be there the next time a sob story like this happens to tell them "told you so, you fucking idiot".
>>
>>32944367
>was married to a woman
>faggot
Bet you think traps aren't gay huh
Fuck off /r9k/
>>
>>32944343
A murder suicide would be awful tempting at that point.
>>
>>32944640
Marriage sits at a 50% divorce rate. Every time you are Right, you are wrong you.
>>
>>32944666
When I'm right, the consequences are a lot more serious than when I'm wrong.
>>
>>32944739
https://youtu.be/azD2AAYK9cE
>>
>>32943714
Fuck man, I'm sorry to hear that. This is why I'll never get married, it's like gambling half your shit on a coin flip.
>>
>>32945020
That's also not counting non-married relationships. I see the "wah my gf dumped me pls /k/ help me cheer up" threads pretty often.
>>
>>32944018
>rebuild an NFA collection

Doubt.jpg
>>
My dad went through this with his first wife back in the 70s. He "sold" everything to his friends so his wife wouldn't get it
>>
>>32943849
>>32943714
fuck dude, that sucks
"sell" everything you can to your buddies while this is going on (for like a buck or some shit, make it fully clear as to why)
that leaves you with NFA shit, which, while expensive as all deep fried fuck, it couldn't hurt to knock some value off of your gun estate.
gotta say though, if it was me, I'd lose the house and live out of a connex box.
>>
>find woman
>impregnate twice
>split before common property
>establish joint custody
a best
>>
>>32943849
>Full fun original colt m16
Uh, got anything more specific than this?
>>
>>32944656
>missing the point of the greentext completely
>>
>>32944343
>new husband
well at least you don't have to pay anymore moeny or was it one and done in the settlement?
>>
File: 1484619510896.jpg (384KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484619510896.jpg
384KB, 1000x1000px
You know, the more I actually spend time with women and read about shit like this, I'm really wondering if I wouldn't have been better off being born a faggot. My ex was fucking nuts and I could easily have seen myself getting into a situation like this if I had stayed with her.
>>
>>32943714
Literally buy a boat and a crab pot, then throw your cosmoline'd treasure trove in the ocean where you can dive for it

fucking idiot, should've gotten a pre-nup
>>
Transfer all the NFA stuff to your best friend. This will take awhile but see if you can drag the divorce out. Don't sign any papers until the transfer goes through.

Get a better lawyer than that sniveling kike.
>>
>>32943714
I have a c&r ffl if you have things your willing to part with. In Texas btw.
>>
File: 1486759624173.jpg (19KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1486759624173.jpg
19KB, 366x380px
Imagine jamal producing an amazing cream pie dripping from your woman's pussy. After said cream pie imagine jamal taking selfies with your guns. You should just kys!
>>
>>32947470

When you stop and realize how every human society across space and time with literature has bitched and complained incessantly about the insanity and malice of women, it becomes impossible to just dismiss such feelings as bitter misogyny or ignorance. I dont' say that as some MRA cuck faggot, just that man has struggled to deal with these harpies since time immemorial and nobody has a solution but the whole business about Pandora and Eve are utterly and totally accurate.

>>32944343

Do you get sued if you just take some high value asset and give it away to a friend or family? Because if I am ever in your shoes and the bitch might take my grandfather's war trophy PPK I am going to pass it off to my brother or cousin or just fucking bury it in the ground.
>>
>>32943714

Ah op you should have kept her completely in the dark about your guns like I did.

Maybe I was lucky that my ex aggressively avoided me and all hobbies - I would have fucked up if she'd shown interest, but she didn't so I kept 50K (super rough value guess) worth of guns.

I think some guys fuck up by assuming the woman gets the kids. Fuck that, keep the kids half the time and throw a lawyer at her instead.
>>
>>32948006
Easiest way to do this is to pawn that shit, then have buddy claim it. They will run him and boom their in his name
>>
>>32948897
Fuck off.
>>
>>32943714
Tis the fuckin you get for the fuckin you got. Haven't read the thread, but you need an expert witness who will appraise the guns' values ridiculously low.
>>
>>32948460
>and nobody has a solution but the whole business about Pandora and Eve are utterly and totally accurate.

muslims did managed to found a solution tho

but it require loads of rocks and the will to kill and trashing your whole country back to medieval era technology
>>
>>32944421
Hello sour legal document grapes.
>>
Don't get me started on divorces!

Tough to say much about them tho, the experience differs.
>>
>>32944152
were you the guy who mentioned a golden retriever all those years ago? that was my original "tales from the gun counter" thread. man, i've been using the golden retriever and or german shepherd this whole time because I was too drunk to remember if I came up with it, or somebody else. good times
>>
>>32943714
How did you get into this position?
>>
>>32943714
Sign a prenup next time.
>>
>>32944575
WTF I LOVE YOU NOW
>>
>>32948378
This idea makes me murderously angry. >:T
>>
Fake your death OP and give the funs to your friend in the will
>>
Got a story to tell y'all.

>brother gets married
>paranoid like me
>wife wants a new car
>the three of us go to dealership
>wife thinks brother bought the car
>it's actually in my name; he gives me the monthly payments
>we did this because my credit is better so better price
>she ends up divorcing him six months later
>tries to get the car
>can't get something he doesn't own, bitch
>thinks it's hers anyway, refuses to give car up
>I report the car as stolen at this point, because it is
>she's arrested
>agree to drop charges after she signs a marriage annulment agreeing that she gets nothing

My brother was about to lose half of his shit, but thanks to a batshit woman, he kept everything, including shit she had bought.
>>
>>32944022
Well done sir
>>
>>32949424
OP you should simply transfer your guns into a friend's ownership, burn your house down by having a deep fryer turducken related "accident", and have most of your money sitting in literal stacks in the house when it burns up. Bury the rest of your cash in a capsule and then dig it up when the legal battle is over, and then use that cash to put a down payment on a house. Being that during the time of the legal battle you will have no assets, they can't really sue for anything.
>>
Give the guns to a friend or to me, bulldoze the house pretending you're going to build a new one. Do nothing. Give the ruin to your wife.
>>
>>32949513
This is an excellent trick, and something my buddy is doing - it's his car, and if the other two people that use/pay for it try anything, bam reported stolen
>>
>>32943714
>getting married
>the current year
Found your problem
>>
>>32949513

thanks anon I needed that after reading threads like these ugh
>>
>>32943714
I thought you lost all your firearms in a terrible boating accident
Also
>not getting a prenup
>>
>>32949879
Prenup doesn't help, what he needs is a postnup.
>>
Can't you just 'lose' NFA items like anything else? 'lose' them in a forest and mark with GPS.
>>
>>32943714
>Getting married
>Not getting a pre-nup

Just have her killed. I promise it would be vastly cheaper than settling this legally.
>>
>>32943714
Inheritance is exempt from divorces you lying sack of shit.

http://family.findlaw.com/divorce/inheritance-and-divorce.html
>>
>>32949879
go fishing. say they fell in the lake. or maybe a bear chased you off and you lost them in the woods.
>>
>>32949160

The will to stone your wife though is the key factor. Even then, if you look into it unless the Muslims are the hardest hearted with hearts of stone they end up being ruled by their mothers, their wives and their daughters. It's a lot easier to fall into sentimentality than into being a brutal taskmaster. Purdah seclusion often ends up unintentionally magnifying the female's authority as they become god-queens in the household if nonexistent shades in public. I think it's only the most primitive of societies (like hunter gatherer or early agrarian) where everyone is poor as shit and the woman is more like a slave and a beast of burden than a pretty thing that you escape the curse of Pandora. When it's that true subsistence existence then you're automatically made into a hard-hearted taskmaster.

That is the reason for gay men to earn our scorn and hostility. They're like some bodhisattva who persists in our world not to guide us and inspire us but rather to remind you of how they escaped the bitter cycle of women and that you will not be able to escape it.

Would that traps could age gracefully and reproduce.
>>
>>32944139
>Talk to her. I know she probably hates you, but she must understand that your grandfather's guns and NFA items mean a lot to you.

>Telling to a woman that hates your guts, what you value most.
Great advice anon.
>>
>>32944525
So? NFA items got stolen too.
Tragic really.
>>
>>32943849
lose the house, man. There are plenty of cheap accomodations in the US, but not many fucking 1919's
>>
>>32943714
Easy
>give wife house
>keep guns
>shack up with /k/ommando for free in exchange for them getting to shoot your guns
>????
>profit
>>
Are you the /mu/ fag with all teh cool shit? your situation sounds like exactly that. like full retard mp5, vietnam bringback m16, matebas, grenade launchers, morters, the whole fucking shebang. If you are /mu/ fag you could literally sell like 1/10 of your collection to make that 125. or just get a better fucking lawyer and prove you didnt get those things in the marriage you get them as an unrelated inheritance.
>>
File: Gx87WuH.jpg (1007KB, 1466x5937px) Image search: [Google]
Gx87WuH.jpg
1007KB, 1466x5937px
If you made this thread as well, and you are /mu/ fag I am going to be so pissed at your bitch of a wife.
>>
>>32943785
I agree with this completely. It's solid and doesn't completely screw her over, so it's not likely she'd win if she fought it.
>>
>>32949513
This is amazingly sneaky

Very good, I'm glad it worked out in the end and that bitch got nothing.
>>
>>32944343
Fucked up man
>>
Divorce or murder, which costs more?
>>
First do anything to keep the nfa stuff, second refuse to transfer her any of the firearms, third when you go to court make sure to tell the judge,counsler, etc that she is not in the right state of mind to be in possession of firearms, and finally make the proof that the guns were always your is set in stone, if possible find out who she is now with and make the point they cannot be trusted with weapons.
>>
>>32943849
have you considered murder? If a female did that to me, I'd consider murder.

also, I'd need to know your state, but in California and Oklahoma a spouse has zero right to an inheritance unless the inheritance was titled in both names. this includes real property and money.

since murder is a bad idea, so do you have a lawyer? is your lawyer any good? Do any local lawyers advertise as only taking male clients?
>>
>>32943714
You should put this nasty business aside and go relax on a nice fishing trip.
>>
File: 1476729339675.png (434KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476729339675.png
434KB, 571x540px
She can't take your guns if she mysteriously disappears.
>>
File: 1468534685666.jpg (3MB, 1169x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1468534685666.jpg
3MB, 1169x10000px
>>32952618
not the poster but im just gunna continue the pictures from this thread because the rest of it is exponentially orgasmic
restarting from the first image.
>>
File: 1461026541519.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
1461026541519.gif
2MB, 320x362px
>>32943714
you could sell the house and flee to a warzone or somewhere beyond the law's reach, that way you get to keep all your assets without paying for a lawyer.

in all seriousness, I wish you luck, hopefully you'll come out of this on top.
>>
File: 1468569759264.jpg (2MB, 1116x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1468569759264.jpg
2MB, 1116x10000px
>>32952934
2/3
>>
File: 1468569833165.jpg (1MB, 1226x6065px) Image search: [Google]
1468569833165.jpg
1MB, 1226x6065px
>>32952942
and the end
>>
File: IMG_3497.jpg (83KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3497.jpg
83KB, 1280x544px
Laws are diffrent everywhere
This is relevant to texas

Just went through a divorce.
Trusts are by design where no one really owns the gun , the trust does. Any decent lawyer will cross these out of any property assignment.
Any items inherited are not eligible for property .

Things to worry about:
Property or debt over $1,000 in value
Kids, child support, home value.
And lastly legal cost.
After court times and appeals sont be shocked paying 15-29k in legal fees
Advice: start deleting emails, facebook accounts, cancel joint accounts, delete all your phone and internet browsing history
>>
>>32952934
>>32952942
>>32952956

This shit just isn't fair. Makes me think about how my grandfather's amazing collection will go to my dumbass uncle.
>>
>>32944081
if those items are on a trust then they aren't yours they are the trusts and you just carry out the will of the trust and have access to said assets. those items aren't able to be touched by her since they aren't technically yours
>>
>>32944081
You need a better lawyer. The trust isn't getting a divorce, and her name isn't on the fucking trust. Does she/her scumbag lawyer have a inventory of what funs you have? I can see her HiPoint windfall coming 'round the corner...
>>
>>32943714

Jeep what state are you in, I'm in Missouri. If this thread is still up and you're nearby, I'll buy you a beer.
>>
>>32943714
My wife has no idea what I own. I intend to keep it that way.
>>
>>32949321
I remember posting the story in a tales from the gun counter thread. It was a German Shepherd that walked in the front door, hung out for a minute and chilled with me, then walked out and went to the end of the street, around the corner, and was just gone. No owner, just a lone puppers. After I posted it everyone started righting German Shepherd related greentexts in the thread and every other tales thread. I like to think that the dog is with us in spirit no matter what because he lives on in every true /k/ommando's heart
>>
>>32955052
>righting
I might be retarted, or I just don't proofread.
>>
File: 1486717211056.png (72KB, 330x276px) Image search: [Google]
1486717211056.png
72KB, 330x276px
THIS IS WHY YOU PUT YOUR SHIT IN A TRUST PEOPLE

G U N
U
N

T R U S T
R
U
S
T
>>
>>32943714
Aren't gifts and inheritances seperate property regardless of matrimonial status? Seems like the trust would be a shield, as well.

BTW: never been through divorce.

Best of luck to you
>>
>>32943714
You should go on a "fishing trip" and "accidentally" lose all your guns.
>>
>>32955112
can you add normal non-NFA firearms to a gun trust?
>>
>>32955329
I just got my gun trust tonight. Yes, you absolutely can.
>>
>Tfw literal faggot.
>Tfw dating trap.
>Tfw my trap wouldn't dare pull something like this simply because he's nice.

There's a reason it's called a "snatch"
>>
>>32943714
You could probably set up a trust fairly quickly and put your guns into the assets of the trust and then list yourself as the trust maintainer. I think that would offer you the protection you seek. Also your lawyers sounds shitty talk to a better one.
>>
>>32944367
Prenuptial are worthless. Op should've gotten a trust set up.
>>
File: fagg police.png (235KB, 500x553px) Image search: [Google]
fagg police.png
235KB, 500x553px
>>32943714
>all this hate and OP hasn't posted her nudes anywhere
>>
>>32943849
Lose the house and dig tunnel systems.
>>
>>32944071
Ok, here's a plan. Give her the money. Savings, liquidate your 401k to get most of the way to where you need to be. Get an exact figure as to how much the settlement will be, and a date that figure is good until. This figure has to include everything- settlement, her legal fees, and your legal fees. Plus any court fees and related bullshit.

Once you have this figure, subtract the value of your 401k and savings. The result is the amount you need to come up with. Add 50K to that number, and take out a mortgage in that amount on your house. The extra 50K is insurance against whatever fuckery your wife comes up with. Pay the bitch off, keep the guns and the house. Money is easier to replace than those other 2 things.

You need to do this quick, though. Legal fees keep piling up the longer this goes on. You also want to cash out your 401k as quickly as possible, so you get that money in hand before actually taking out the mortgage. There might be a penalty for early withdrawal, which you need to know about before committing to the mortgage.

That extra 50K, if it doesn't get used to cover your ass, goes into a short term CD until after you pay taxes next year. You may need some of it to cover your tax burden from the 401k.

Last thing- put your savings and the 401k money into a 30 day CD to build some interest while you're putting this deal together.
>>
File: 1479003499754.gif (2MB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1479003499754.gif
2MB, 500x370px
>>32943714

Sucks for you but that's how marriage works.

Should've read the fine print before you took your vows.

All that shit's legally community property. My sister's a lawyer specializing in family law so I hear sob stories like this every day. Shit happens all the fucking time. People in a marriage never really realize how much of their shit their partners legally own.
>>
>>32955424
Funny thing is, jeepman likes fucking traps. With the now ex-wife even. But he was a fool and didn't marry the traps he so badly wanted.
>>
File: bite sized terrorists.webm (812KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
bite sized terrorists.webm
812KB, 400x270px
Reminder to everyone that if those guns end up in the hands of a greedy whore she's likely to sell them to bubba or an art school dropout who will then make them into a piano

You know what you must do op, There's no other way.

Saluto nex alea.
Ave nex alea.
>>
>>32943975
Bryan Salamone
>>
>>32959129
>being able to afford him
>>
>>32959192
Imagine it
>courthouse steps
>NWA is heard over the popping and backfiring of an Aventador SV's exhaust
>wife's lawyer knows what's coming
>chrome lambo speeds down the street and whips into the handicap parking space
>Bryan Salamone steps out, slicked hair glistening
>wife's lawyer, knowing defeat is inevitable and will dishonor his family, instantly commits seppuku
>/k/ommando keeps guns, house and most of money
>>
>>32944044

Judge would ask for receipts to prove it. Also if they catch you in a lie, the judge would have a sour taste in their mouth about you, would start to lean towards OP soon to be ex.
>>
>>32955424
>There's a reason it's called a "snatch"
Lel
>>
>>32943785
can someone please explain to me why this post is a good idea

like seriously, Im not really familiar with divorce settlements or workarounds and I'm curious how this would work. Wouldn't he just be giving away all his funs at half price? to me that sounds awful
>>
>>32944071
So what the fuck have you done by yourself? Seems like all your valuables are given to you.
>>
>>32959520
It's not, and this is just k/unts being retards. From her lawyers perspective, its only the dollar value that matters.
>>
>>32955077
he said his nfa stuff is in a trust though

>>32955112
yes you can add other items to the trust be a gun/nfa trust is just a normal trust made specifically for ppl to put nfa items on it but it can still own property, bank accts, etc. at least that holds true for texas trusts
>>
>>32959621
He inherited a bunch of money as a kid and it was invested for him. >>32959663
>>
>>32959763
So he didn't do shit, basically.
>>
If you're stupid enough to get married in America at any point after anout 1970, you deserve all of he negative things that happen to you.

You had everything to lose and nothing to gain, and you still put a ring on it. Fucking morons.
>>
>>32959792
>being a nihilist
Hang yourself, that's the legacy you're going to leave anyway.
>>
>>32943747
Truthfully this, OP

Find a friend with a boat and say you accidentally dumped all your guns into the water.

No way they can prove otherwise if you hide them somewhere innawoods.

Then just go get them once this is all settled.
>>
>>32944149
You couldn't even if you tried.
>>
I stopped reading about halfway through the thread, so sorry if this is redundant.

Does your state not have any provisions for non-marital property obtained after marriage?

I got divorced about a year ago. My car was gifted to me by my grandfather about 5 years after we got married (divorced after 7 years married). Because it was a gift specifically to me, it didn't factor into the divorce at all; it was mine, end of story. Same with her car. Same with the $4k wedding ring I got her after we married.

What I'm getting at is that in some states, it doesn't have to be PRE-marital to be NON-marital. Of course, a $125k gun collection is much more valuable than my sub-$10k car was, but still.

It sounds like you might have a lazy fucking attorney.

Her (shitty) lawyer still tried to make the case that she was owed half the value of my car, but it never went anywhere.
>>
>>32943714
so, the feel-good 'man broke into my house and stole all my NFA weapons', 'took all my NFA weapons at the same time on a boat and they fell in the water', 'sell all my NFA items for 10 cents on the dollar to my friend to hold until after the divorce' won't pass the 'say it to the judge with a straight face and stay out of jail for contempt' test.
>>
>>32951893
You must be anti gay marriage as well.
>>
>>32959901
Well, at least we know this anon will never get away with a crime.
>>
>>32960137
It's a good thing you'll never be qualified to actually provide legal advice.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.