[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rage Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1024x1024.jpg (43KB, 1024x667px) Image search: [Google]
1024x1024.jpg
43KB, 1024x667px
>https://youtu.be/rtFX3JBYsIg

I was watching this video on youtube about a San Francisco artist who melts guns into works of "art". At one point a "man" hands him his grandfather's 1911 from WW2 (he served in Europe) and the artist threw it into a furnace. Gotta say I raged quite hard.

Then at one point the artist asks, "gun owners don't ever think about who it is OK to kill."

Well, /k? Who is it OK to kill?
>>
>>32940974
How long has this video been around? How long have you been on /k/ and you're just now hearing about it?
>>
Not people making knick-knacks out of firearms that were willingly given to him by their owners, if that's what you were getting at.
>>
Brother showed that video to one of his co-workers. Said the co-worker literally couldn't watch the whole thing.

>Well, /k? Who is it OK to kill?

Those that try to kill or rob you. Inb4 niggers.
>>
>>32940994
Nah bro. Its ok to kill them. Especially them.
>>
seen it

but
>just noticed, hammer is cocked.
>glowing red
>still ready to fire

JMB STRONK
>>
>>32940974

I wish as they took turns hammering they took turns chanting "Hands up Don't shoot."

Hands
bang
Up
bang
Don't
bang
Shoot
>>
>>32940985
I've heard about it but was always afraid to actually watch it - I have high blood pressure
>>
>>32940974

>implying gun owners DON'T ever carefully consider who it's okay to kill

>evidenced by the fact that this guy is still alive
>>
>>32941014
I'm not sure you should have guns.
>>
>ree a mass-produced piece of machinery got melted

are you guys larping or just trying to fit in?
>>
> Buy sculptures
> Smelt into guns
>>
File: 1478460898302.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478460898302.gif
249KB, 500x375px
>>32941271
You, you can stay.
>>
>>32940974
>San Francisco artist
'nuff said, didn't even need context to be disgusted.
>>
>>32940974
The video was posted almost 5 years ago. Do you honestly think this hasn't been discussed thoroughly here before?
>>
>>32941229
It's not the "burning down" of machinery, but more importantly the "burning down" of history. That gun told a story of a man's survival, but instead of being preserved as the historical artifact it was it was instead smelted into a sculpture by a cuck looking to cash in on the "all gun wielders are evil" meme.
>>
>>32941383
>That gun told a story of a man's survival,

Or it was something he lugged around for a couple years and never used

>Pistols
>Actually being used

Inb4 anecdotes of pistols being used that are only noteworthy because the use of pistols is so fucking rare.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.