[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iPhone Garrote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0380.jpg (15KB, 445x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
15KB, 445x445px
Do you think that if you put handles on the ends of an iPhone charging cable, you could use it as a garrote? I doubt it, if it can break magically without anyone touching it, it would probably not survive being wrapped round someone's neck.
>>
piano wire.
/thread

if you strip the rubber off the cable MAYBE
>>
>>32936663
Ok
>>
>>32936663

You fucking dumbass are you trying to get "phone charging cords" banned?
>>
>>32938181
DON'T BE A PODGER, BIN THAT CHARGER
>>
>>32936663
Nope, one of the handles would break off quickly every time you tried.

t. IT support
>>
>>32936667
behold the magic of piano wire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTi0W1hnPIg
>>
>>32936667
>piano wire
>he wants to leave a bloody mess
Look if I didn't care about leaving blood everywhere I would just stab the fucker in the throat with a knife.

I don't even get what's the point of garrote when holding someone in a chokehold for some time after they pass out will accomplish the same thing without the need of a tool or leaving a mess.
>>
File: wire_saw_2_.jpg (11KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
wire_saw_2_.jpg
11KB, 228x228px
Just get one of these if you really want to choke a bitch
>>
>>32940211
Imagine trying to pull someone's arm off your neck, it's gonna be hard, but there's a lot to grab. Imagine the same situation but with a thin gauge wire around your neck with the same pressure. It would be virtually impossible to work your hand or finger under to get loose.
>>
>>32936663
This is like the second or third garrote thread I've seen this week. Whatever you're considering OP, don't. There's probably a better way to handle your problems than that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.