[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any stories of edgy or assholes in the military what happens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: usmc is a pretty cool guy.jpg (65KB, 521x677px) Image search: [Google]
usmc is a pretty cool guy.jpg
65KB, 521x677px
any stories of edgy or assholes in the military

what happens to them do they get beat up ?
>>
>>32933447
>what happens to them do they get beat up ?
No, they're the majority.
>>
>>32933447

If you're very lucky, they get a grenade flung in their lap whilst on a short halt in Afghan, after an insurgent was on the other side of one of the compound walls whilst they were patrolling through Sangin.

Har fucking har. No fucks were given.
>>
>>32933447
>Marine going to a gay bar
Oh, he'll shoot up the place, if you know what I'm sayin.
>>
>>32933447
Some do get beat up. Like that retarded guy in Full Metal Jacket. It does happen.
>>
>>32933458
Things that never happened/10
>>
>people still ask why I don't respect every service member
Exhibit A.
>>
Wasn't there a story about a football or baseball athlete who joined the rangers and got killed by friendly fire in Afghanistan or Iraq?
Some people said that he was an asshole or something.
It was something that I read or heard a long time ago so story is fuzzy
>>
>>32933570
Tillman, and he played football.
>>
>>32933499

and this is why I hate /K/, because it's full of fucking idiots.

https://www.gov.uk/government/fatalities/lance-corporal-of-horse-jonathan-woodgate-killed-in-afghanistan

We're not all armchair warriors like you.
>>
>>32933447
I heard a story about one of the unknown soldier tomb guards in training that posting 'gangsta' selfies on instagram with the guard changer pistol. Allegedly he just got transferred out and it was swept under the rug.
>>
>>32933570
Yeah Pat Tillman, he gave up NFL to be a Ranger.

Wouldn't surprise me, cocky NFL player will be even cockier in SOF
>>
>>32933576
>>32933458
What an idiotic thing to post on the internet
>>
>>32933447
define edgy
>>
>>32933458
>roleplay /general/
>>
>>32933576
You're the real armchair warrior here.
>>
>>32933447
>'edgy'
that's some slang term used by kids when someone say something that hurts someone feelings isn't it?
No, they are usually the ones handing out the ass whippings.
>>
>>32933612

Why is it idiotic?

If that's your stance, you've clearly never served in the military.

The truth of it is, there are people that are arseholes, bullies and general idiots who make life a misery for others.

So when they get injured or die, no-one really cares apart from their little clique.

It's been the same since man first learned the concept of battle and war.

The guy was a fucking idiot. Ronnie, the lad who was beside him, was a decent guy but he got his arm fucked up and took more shrapnel to the chest. He later left the army on a medical discharge and trained to be an electrician and I hear he's doing quite well for himself.

I was at the back of the section around a corner and only heard it, didn't see it - we didn't get the guy that did it either, the place is just a maze.
>>
>>32933458
>>32933576
So let's pretend this roleplay is real. A guy got fragged at the tail end of a tour because he wasn't liked. Congratulations for being back-stabbing little criminal cunts. The only acceptable reason I could ever find to frag a man like that would be to save the lives of others, assuming he was entirely incompetent and getting good people killed for no reason. You don't wait until the very end of a deployment to make that happen.
>>
>>32933696

What? No, it was an insurgent action, either that or a paid local - it's not us doing it ffs.

Is that what the misunderstanding was?
>>
>>32933712

I was referring to the fact that no-one cared that he was KIA because he was a bully and an arse. Not that we fragged him, because that'd just be fucking ridiculous behaviour.
>>
File: Ql1Vzh7.jpg (52KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ql1Vzh7.jpg
52KB, 576x1024px
>>32933447
Since when is /k/ offended by tasteless humor? Maybe you should go somewhere else.
>>
>>32933690
You're responding to a thread which poses the question of

Then allude to how a LcOH (which is a section commander in the cavalry, correct?) caught a grenade and was killed. Then you posted an announcement of the man's death. Think the whole thing through and in the context of the thread, and what you may have just admitted to or implied inside knowledge of.

>If that's your stance, you've clearly never served in the military.
Decades before your (likely fictitious) time. Managed to go the entire duration without celebrating anyone's death, too.

I'd put good money on him being someone you knew from school and held a grudge against.
>>
>>32933722
>>32933712
You responded to a thread with the question of "what happens to them do they get beat up?" in regard to unpopular soldiers, with an account of how your section commander died in Afghanistan, 7 years ago. Then topped it off with this gem

>Har fucking har. No fucks were given.

What did you expect people to think you cunt?
>>
>>32933712
>>32933722
Yeah that's where the confusion was. Thought you meant to imply that he was taken care of internally. I see what you meant now. Still sucks when a countryman dies, even if he is an asshole. More than a few guys I wouldn't have had issues with seeing take a mild enough injury to send them home for rehab or discharged completely, but I'd never give 0 fucks about any of the pricks in my unit getting KIA.
>>
>>32933732
>>32933752

The answer to the question of "what happens if... etc" was: "No-one cares when something bad happens to you."

Happens all the time. It's a lesson in being nice to people you work with.

Besides, sudden change of attitude on /K/ when real people are mentioned eh? Bunch of hypocrites happy to post videos and pictures with people being killed or injured in the context of war, but ooooh, not when it gets personal.

Grow up.
>>
>>32933756
I bet you're a laugh in the squadron bar after a few. Do you give your opinions out on dead comrades then, or do you save it for the internet?

They must be all ears. Come on, tell us another one about how much of a cunt he was and how he deserved it.
>>
>>32933690
post your beret then lad
>>
File: sink.jpg (42KB, 536x516px) Image search: [Google]
sink.jpg
42KB, 536x516px
>>32933447
>Marine going to the gay bar
wouldn't be the first time.
>>
>>32933776
What? I'm not the one talking about giving 0 fucks when a teammate gets blown up. I'm saying that's fucked up.
>>
>>32933449
No, they get hazed.
>>
>>32933595
Sentinel, not guard. And I think any shitheel that acts "gangsta" in uniform should be put to the wall. No place for that shit.
>>
>>32933767
>obsessed with a man who died 7 years ago
>tells others to grow up
If you were actually in his section (I doubt you ever walked in a career's office, but there you go) you'd be at least 25 by now. 25 or older, middle of Thursday afternoon, having a laugh about someone who got killed by an illiterate zealot.

£500 on him having a bash on some girl you liked and you being asthmatic and rejected from the cadets.
>>
>>32933597
What a retarded thing to say. I've only heard that Tillman was pretty well respected by his comrades.
>>
>>32933447
Combat arms is full of edge and assholes. As long as they don't fuck up they are usually tolerated. If they fuck up the unit or start fucking with their teammates, they get straightened out, same way any man should.

The military is an employer, not some secret society.
>>
>>32933447
You find them hidden out the way in the MP
>>
>>32933597
Tillman was killed due to negligence and ignorance in the field (whether it was more on him/his team or the guys that shot them is debatable).

He wasn't fragged purposely like the tin foil hat wearing retards around here would have you believe. He was in a place that his friends thought there were enemies and got shot because of no/bad target ID by the shooters. Highlighted a failure in movement and/or communication.

He was well liked by the Regiment and the dudes who served with him for the most part.
>>
>>32933833
There's a strange obsession (you can see it in this thread, for starters) with this sort of thing among certain people. It's not enough for someone to die, they have to have either deserved it or done so in circumstances that only the enlightened understand - which they allude to in what they think are subtle ways.

Then journalists or investigators get hold of it.
>>
>>32933861
It's really some people's inability to understand that sometimes, shit happens. Happens for no fucking reason.
>>
>>32933861
/k/ is filled with retards and conspiracy theorists. People enjoy the anonymity since they don't have to held accountable for their retardation. That's pretty much it.

>>32933881
This. The world is an unforgiving and unpredictable place. Shit does indeed happen, no matter how good or bad you are, no matter how seemingly controlled the circumstances may be. All you can do is hope to be ready for it when it does and work to mitigate the ill effects.
>>
>>32933632
What a badass, you must be getting fresh pussy every night, huh?
>>
Does the hazing in the military involves forced gay sex? Or is that just frat hazing?
>>
>>32933779
>>32933779
>>32933779
>>32933779
yet another walter, this is my new reply now in the ever growing walt hunt on /k/.

"post beret lad"
>>
>>32933447
Cry harder liberal snowflake.

How do you know he isn't some poor Muslim that's offended by faggots like you? Check your white privlage.
>>
>>32933800
This.

I've seen edgelords who can't handle bantz get driven to suicide, or at least attempt it
>>
>>32933447
But you can't beat up officers, anon
>>
>>32933970
sorry that was the first picture i could find on the net when i typed edgy and military

if only i typed closet militry homos maybe your picture would show up and i could have posted that
>>
>>32933801
This
>>
File: tumblr_ohqppm15ZH1upbk6jo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1262px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohqppm15ZH1upbk6jo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1262px
basically they are disliked and ostracized. They become barracks rats who just play video games and talk to people back where they are from talking about how they are big dick pipe layers high speed. You cannot really fix dumbass/douce. The worst I have seen is being put on every working party, every post. Some shape up and get the stick out of their ass and are largely accepted. Some never change.
>>
>>32934422
forgive my grammar holy shit....oh well you get the idea
>>
>>32933784
You mispelled ladyboy friend.

Marines killed more trannies than army
>>
>>32933833
Seriously thought it was radio miscommunication and how it sucked ass.
>>
>>32934463
from what i remember i dunno it's what really happened cos most of the shit is classified and only a hand full of people know the truth. I saw it on some documentry on history channel about him any way this is the story

>tillman and hears on the radio some unit is hit/ambushed the same unit his brothers in
>his radio or some shit is broken so he can't talk to them
>he runs up some hill with some guys to provide cover/rescue them
>the ambushed unit some how fights there way through and is safe
>they see figures in the hill (which happens to be tillman) they fire on it thinking it's insurgents
>till man and his group duck and find cover
>they try the radio it's broken
>till man is hit they throw a white smoke out to say they are friendly
>the guys firing them think it's motar fire/gun fire so shoot
>latter they find out it's till man and no one gets in trouble for friendly fire

there were a lot of conspiracy theory going on after his death and god knows what really happened. I do think it was friendly fire cos there were lots of stories of friendly fire back then. Like some british tank being hit by an american tank cos they thought it was a taliban tank or the american soilders shooting helicopters cos they thought it was taliban (I know americans seem to be that dumb)

it would probably piss off tillman (man was a athiest and his brother was pissed cos some politican used his death to push christian values or some shit ) but god rest that guys soul
>>
>>32933632
>doesn't know what edgy means
>makes an edgy post
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.