[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homemade Guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: img_5171 (large).jpg_thumbnail0.jpg (63KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
img_5171 (large).jpg_thumbnail0.jpg
63KB, 900x600px
The police are threatening to go on strike here, so I need to make my own gun. ZGuns are illegal here, so it's not easy to find ammo either. I can get gunpowder from fireworks, but I do not get caps, so I thought I would use electricity to fire the gun, has anyone here ever tried anything like that?
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 355x155px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 355x155px
>>32933269
Buy a ferro rod and use that as your flint
Hell you could just use matches instead
It'll be far less complicated than using electricity
>>
File: 0223_gas_light.jpg (209KB, 3356x2328px) Image search: [Google]
0223_gas_light.jpg
209KB, 3356x2328px
Use a barbeque lighter for the spark, it's what I used to use as a kid on my spud guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oegbv-1cKCA

>>32933274
>It'll be far less complicated than using electricity
Shut up, you.
>>
>>32933269
Ah, Brazilian?
Do you have access to spent casings?
You could remanufacture primers using match heads and the striker pad on the side of the box.

There's a youtube video for it.
>>
>>32933269
Something like what's in this thread. Empty fireworks in a pipe with a small hole in the back(too small for the powder but enough to take a flame) fill top of pipe with gravel(shotguns have less pressure than a rifle) and use a lighter to ignite powder. Sorry for bad English
>>
>>32933373
Yes, i'm brazilian.
I don't have spent cases.
>>
>>32933292
Soon i'll make guns better than taurus.
>>
>>32933269
Make yourself a crossbow.

Its safer to use, easy to maintain and you can make your own ammo.
>>
>>32933269

Don't you guys have a shitload of surplus Imbel FALs lying around?
>>
Literally just google slamfire shotgun, it's piss easy to make
I could also post how to make the shells but I don't know if it would get me v&
>>
>>32934154
Why would it? It's only knowledge.
>>
>>32934270
something to do with telling people how to do illegal shit, I guess
>>
>>32933269
Op, me and my brother just so happened to make a black powder cannon of sorts out of Mueller Proline 1" black iron 150 psi pipe. All you need to do is buy the pipe and one galvanized cap to fit the end, and it'll take the pressure of 200 grains FF black powder just fine. The smaller diameter pipe you use, the higher the pressure it will be able to safely take. You should be able to find both of those or something similar at a hardware store. We made the cannon for a youtube video, so I could link it to you if you want proof that it works.
>>
>>32934513
Is your implication that making ammo is illegal? Or making a gun? Because both are legal in the US. If you give info that is legal to someone and they use it illegaly, it's not your fault you bootlicker. You could tell him about how you setup your gay wedding too, and that's probably illegal in his country.
>>
File: IMG_20170209_163809.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170209_163809.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>32935092
The point is that this kind of shit is illegal where I live, I know you burgers can into freedom

Whatever, here's a simple chart I made earlier, disregard the shit quality since I was in class I might make it again on PC later

Go easy on the black powder if you don't want your hands blown off, stay safe huebro
>>
>>32933269
Holy shit man. Make sure you're using black powder fireworks and not flash powder ones. Flash powder will turn your bbl into a pipe bomb.
If the powder looks grey or white, do not use it.
>>
>>32933269
>acquire two 9 volt battery blocks
>acquire wire from a styrofoam cutter
>acquire some cable, tubing and a button
>gnaw Matchheads into pieces for powder

This should work son
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.