[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yarrr harr tiddlee-lee-dee. Being a pirate is alright to be.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: nigerianpirates.jpg (145KB, 1100x740px) Image search: [Google]
nigerianpirates.jpg
145KB, 1100x740px
Pirate thread, post them /k/ buccaneers.
>>
File: navy-nabs-pirates_645x400.jpg (135KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
navy-nabs-pirates_645x400.jpg
135KB, 600x372px
>>32931632

>"IM DA CAPTAIN NOW"
>"YO HO HO LETS RESURRECT THIS DEAD
FRANCHISE"

There aren't that many good examples of piracy these days. I mean, what would a modern pirate be, besides the above?
I had the idea of a rogue destroyer or submarine fucking up shipping lanes, but it doesn't have the same effect.
>>
The fact they exist is interesting though.
>>
>>32932110
>ywn be the captain of a privately owned military tier ship while you raid cargo ships
>>
>>32931632
>240b

How dafuq?

Obama?

Holder?
>>
>>32932110
>/k/ infiltrates Somali pirate group
>Overthrow them
>"Im de pirate now"
>>
>>32932110

There were some pirates in the 1700s who had the modern equivalent of fucking battleships.
>>
>>32932706
>>32932110
It wouldn't be profitable, and the world's militaries would sink your shit pretty much immediately.

How the fuck do you plan on hiding and fencing all the cargo on a container ship? Better off just sneaking up on them in a small craft and robbing the captain's safe which is exactly what pirates do now.
>>
>>32932822
Actually, it does happen, especially around West Africa. Tankers get held up for the cargo, which is transferred into another at sea, and paperwork is faked by accomplices in the government and industry ashore.
Otherwise, just target small local vessels and take the whole ship into some failed state or out of the way bay while you unload it
Can't be too hard right?
>>
>>32932708
guns get captured. ever hear about NATO soldiers playing around with AKs and WWII relics before ditching/destroying them? that happens in reverse more often than you'd think.
>>
Not to mention that in Somalia, there's military weapons to be had of any size if you can pay for it. And the guys in suits who sits at the top and skim off most of the profit from the hijackings and hostage ransoms, has a bigger problem finding someone expendable yet somewhat reliable who can actually read the instructions for the rpgs, than buying the rpgs.
>>
>>32934525
It used to be US$50K for one operation. The financier get half of ransom.
>>
>>32931632
... that guy second from the right... is that a hk53 with wood furniture?? or is that just a g3? cant tell cuz of the angle of the handguard. it looks short, but the mag looks square.
>>
>>32932724
*le
>>
>>32932724
Nothing good happens in Somalia anymore
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.