[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it all shill-induced hype or is it a good value pistol?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

Is it all shill-induced hype or is it a good value pistol?
>>
>>32929561
I don't support terrorism
>>
>>32929561
It's OK for the price, but it's like the hipoint of mid tier guns.
>>
>>32929569
If you pay taxes, yes you do nigger
>>
>>32929561

All you are going to get I memes and bullshit. The gun only became known, at all, by anyone, when MAC threw it in the mud and it beat a SIG Legion. That's when anyone knew about it except a tiny, tiny fraction of people.

Replies to your post will be:

1) this one which will receive
>I knew about the Canik lol no gunz faggot
2) It's a good gun for the money

3) it's a shit gun for the money

4) LOLOLOLOLOLXDXDXDXD SIG fags on suicide watch

5) memes about Turkey being cockroaches

6) posts about mud tests and how they are a bad indicator of weapons quality.

It's all going to be bullshit. Watch some YouTube videos of the gun actually going off, go to the store and hold one. If it feels good and seems to have good fit and finish, buy it.
>>
>>32929601
I don't pay taxes
>>
>>32929561
Guns fine enough but the mags are hit or miss. Friend had one that had one mag the worked great, but another that had failure to feeds at lease once per load.
>>
>>32929674
>not learning about it from nutnfancy

someone hasn't been keeping up with the project enough. you better hope that stroke-faced fucker doesn't catch you in a gear check and roast you.
>>
>>32929561
I carry a V2. It works well no problems with it and the build quality is nice. The trigger in DA is around 10 pounds and in SA is around 4 pounds. It's rated for NATO 9x19 which means it's +p rated. The read sight on the v2 is a glock sight and the front is an M&P that's my only complaint. It's also NATO compliant and goes above the standards of 50,000 rounds before parts need to be replaced to 60,000. Replacement parts can be ordered through CAI now as well.
>>
OP here, is the trigger on the elite really as good as some of the youtubers (read: shills) are saying it is? They're saying it may even be better than the ppq
>>
>>32929717
Kek
>>
>>32929561

I would check out reviews done by you tubers with sub 10,000 followers, better odds they haven't been bought. More than a couple I saw had semi frequent stovepipes, ie more than one in 500 rounds. I'd wait until they inevitably update and correct the issues brought to them by customers.
>>
>>32929885
yea honest outlaw was getting FTEs out of his, some people are saying the recoil spring is too heavy
>>
>>32929756

I wanted a V2 but now I can't find them in stock anywhere.
>>
>>32929674
Most people learned about them by seeing the listings in online stores and looking at the price.
>>
>>32929569
>>32929601
>>32929699
If you buy gas for your car, you do.
>>
>>32929674
hickok had a few that did well, never watched the other two guys. I haven't seen anything on the Elites yet. Compared to some of the stuff I see in that price range in my area it looks like a good option.
>>
>>32930043
They've been discontinued the new "v3" called the DA is coming out soon they lightened the trigger made it one type of sights and added a loaded chamber indicator
>>
>>32929783
I have a TP9SF, and it's maybe the best handgun trigger I've felt, with the exclusion of a single action revolver trigger or something.
>>
>>32930649
damn, that sounds awesome especially given the price
>>
>>32930090
Anon, they don't know how global economies work. Let them think they're making a difference.
>>
>>32930090
Don't have a car
>>
>tfw want a 5903, but a tp9sa would be more logical
convince me to get the tp9 pls
>>
>>32930858
>tfw I own a 5903
Get it fuckhead.
>>
>>32930858
the elite looks pretty damn spiffy, anon. hell, the regular SFs look good too. I'd say get the 5903 first then a tp9 when you get the chance
>>
>m-muh Turkey tho

Why are all of the videos on these guns filled with fucktards going on about these being made in Turkey?
>>
>>32931024
>muh isis
>muh if its not USA its crap
>>
>>32931024
Some people don't want to buy guns made in an area where genocide is common. The money kind of goes to people that do shit like genocide.
I was really tempted looking at these for their price a while back but, kind of glad I didn't get one.
>>
>>32929561
It's a poorfag's VP9. That's it. The barrel is very mediocre and groups like shit at 25 yards. The magazines are meh and out of 4, 2 consistently have feeding issues.

t. mediocre range and FFL owner

I do not sell them in my shop after getting a couple for T&E.
>>
File: 4db.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
4db.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>32932683
>barrels is shit
>CHF barrels from nato spec manufacturer

>Magazines are meh
>made by mecgar
>>
>>32929561
>buying Roach guns
>>
>>32929699
>>32930843
Your life must be really fucking cool.
>>
I got an email this morning. Clasic Firearms has the V2 on sale for 309. I also love the V2 and have one on my hip right now. Best carry firearm you can get for under 400
>>
Too many plastic bits
>>
>>32930253

>loaded chamber indicator

AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpg

>>32930858

>THE DELEGATES, DAHNALD. I WILL NOT ASK AGAIN.
>>
>>32935351

>They're already sold out

Fack.
>>
>>32929561
Honestly for the price, you get glock level reliability with a better trigger. 10/10
>>
>>32935765
>>32935351
>buying anything from the ultra jews known as classic
/r/gundeals and do some searching for canik
>>
>>32935765
http://www.aimsurplus.com/catalog.aspx?groupid=6804&name=Canik+TP9+Series

dude fuck classic pistol.
>>
Fuck Aim Surplus! Literally the only online retailer I ever used that released my credit card data and fucked me over good. Took hours and hours to straighten out. Never buy from them again!
>>
>>32929674
>The gun only became known, at all, by anyone, when MAC threw it in the mud and it beat a SIG Legion.
That was the Rex Zero 1, and it actually is a pretty damn good value.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.