[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talk:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 24

File: 1485339851266.jpg (69KB, 436x513px) Image search: [Google]
1485339851266.jpg
69KB, 436x513px
In a SHTF situation how do we let each other know we're /k/. would you work with other /k/ommandos in the post-apocalypse?
>>
>How do we let each other know we're/k/
A nuuuu
>>
>>32927532
Wearing a /k/ommando patch.You know the one in the sticky? That one.

It increases your chances of being shot to 99.99%
>>
File: 1392065948959.png (32KB, 290x300px) Image search: [Google]
1392065948959.png
32KB, 290x300px
i'd like not to be raped

No offence here, but in that situation i'd not wear that flag
>>
lol all you faggots are shoot on sight. You're a fool if you think otherwise.
>>
>>32927572
This
>>
>>32927532
Probably not because it would raiding malls for pantyhose, knee high striped socks, and lacy panties.
>>
>>32927567
What's the 0.01% of not getting shot for? Boipucci?
>>
File: 1480807732775.jpg (154KB, 564x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1480807732775.jpg
154KB, 564x1128px
>>32927532
I'd probably make a /k/ommando sex dungeon. Like, get all the cute traps, cut off their limbs, mess with their vocal cords, and turn them into fuck toys. I'd pimp the cute little stumpy twinks out for ammo and gear, and use them to relieve my own sexual needs. Might even do autistic shit like dress them up as 2hu characters and call them by their character names since their old lives are gone.
None of you would expect it either. Not a fucking thing.
>>
>>32927629
Him:
>>32927697
>>
>>32927697
I was gonna say I would at least consider it, but then this guy posted this. You all stay far the fuck away from me if society falls.
>>
>>32927697
just traps? alright...you do you meng
>>
File: 1483419856091.png (263KB, 1067x665px) Image search: [Google]
1483419856091.png
263KB, 1067x665px
>>32927767
>Just now realizing this
>>
>>32927532
>Implying Japan started the war
>Roosevelt kept on agitating Japan by poking dildos at our face
>Sole goal of crippling our economy into total chaos
>continues to make same miatake with your dumb wars in Middle East.

Nice meme.
>>
>>32927841
gook detected
>>
>>32927532
Depends on how good you are at catching deer.
>>
>>32927841
get out you WEEB, unless you are a gook in which case, fuck you. you could have surrendered before we fucked your shit up
>>
>>32927869
>Depends on how good you are at taking cock
FTFY
>>
File: 082.gif (981KB, 1064x589px) Image search: [Google]
082.gif
981KB, 1064x589px
>>32927841
>PIGDOG AMERICANU NOT RETTING US RAPE CHINA WIF THEIR OIRUUU IS ACT OF WAR
>RAPE IS NIPPON TLADITION WE HOLD VERUU DEAR
>>
File: Macarthur_hirohito.jpg (136KB, 650x802px) Image search: [Google]
Macarthur_hirohito.jpg
136KB, 650x802px
>>32927841
And we made you like it, too.
>>
If S really HTF.

The last thing on Earth I'd want is to meet one of you fucking idiots IRL.

>2019
>China Russia and Trump all have a dick measuring contest to see who has the biggest nukes.
>Everything is blown to oblivion
>Be me
>average guy who got lucky in the nuclear wasteland
>procured an AR-15 off a dead police officer
>living the nomad's life
>Haven't seen a human who wasn't radiated beyond recognition in weeks
>running low on food
>strolling through the woods
>BOOM
>hit the ground, crushing my war-boner on the way down
>BOOM BOOM BOOM
>Don't hear any bullets whizzing by, probably hunters. Just stay down and listen.
>Skull drag myself to a small ridge, looking down on about 3 tents and a fire pit
>Flag in the middle of the camp made out of an old cum rag with /K/ spray painted on it.
>3 tards down there each wielding wooden Soviet weapons with their respective bayonets attached.
>One guy has his taped to the front
>Those dumbasses are shooting at a fucking rabbit. As if it would fill them. They probably weigh a half ton combined.
>Eventually they get tired of their shit and try to build a fire. First with matches, then by rubbing two sticks together. Once that didn't work they tried shooting the shitty pile of wet sticks.
>Tard 3 fires an entire magazine into the pile.
>YOU GUYS GOT A SPARE AK CLIP?
>Tard 1 and 2 look at him as if he fucked their mothers.
>They jump onto him like wild, autistic lions and impale him with their bayonets.
>10 minutes later he's nothing more than a gurgling pile of mush
>Tard 1 and 2 begin eating him like the savages they were.
>Pick them off safely from a distance.
>Steal all their shit
>all is well.
>>
I remember a thread years ago about /k/ challenge and responses.

Moist
Nugget

Inna
Woods

Glock
Nade

I had a good one earlier today I'm trying to remember.
>>
>>32927532
>would you work with other /k/ommandos in the post-apocalypse?
I'd rather die of radiation poisoning.
>>
>>32927532
>actually engaging with ANY of the degenerates populating 4chunnels
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>32927572
/thread
>>
>>32927999
To be fair, everyone rapes in a war.
>>
>>32928025
You spent time writing all that and yet it's utter shit.
>>
>>32928168
This, only the start is half decent.
>>
>>32928050
>no cheeki/breeki
Leave.
>>
>>32928168

yes it is, I'm feeling especially autistic today.

and I'm really fucking tired.
>>
>>32928193
Go to bed Timmy
>>
If SHTF I really want to gather a group of /k/ommandos to go on a crusade to retrieve the murder/k/ube. Those bastard Canadians will never appreciate her like we do.
>>
The patch thread has all you need and more to let everyone know you're an /a/utist, /k/ommando, or /v/irgin.
>>
I'll wear morale patches for keks at the mall or the range SHTF I'm going to look like the most boring faggot alive
>>
File: lOYZATJ.jpg (34KB, 800x432px) Image search: [Google]
lOYZATJ.jpg
34KB, 800x432px
>>32928421

Nova Scotian here, fuckin' have at it.

Just don't come during the winter, ya fuckin' burger.
>>
>>32928480
>>32928480
I just remembered the old concencus on the site used to be 4 of clubs playing card. Maybe throw it in your pocket or wallet, if you get popped by a fellow anon maybe they'll know. Still wouldn't advertise.
>>
File: 1456297861678.jpg (98KB, 544x626px) Image search: [Google]
1456297861678.jpg
98KB, 544x626px
>>32927532
>would you work with other /k/ommandos in the post-apocalypse?
I'd trust a /k/ommando over a random person, if only because the /k/ommando is statistically less likely to kill me in an unprovoked attack.

tbqh in reality I'd probably steer clear of all unnecessary human interaction and stay under the radar to avoid getting shot. Teaming up with you autismos sounds fun but I'd never take the risk of looking for you IRL
>>
>>32928421
You'll never get it back you fucking burger.
>>
>>32928586
He's more likely to kill you in an ND "incident"
>>
File: 1411416402325.jpg (34KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1411416402325.jpg
34KB, 292x257px
>>32928025
10/10
>>
>>32928025
>>32928621
Quit samefagging you unfunny cunt.
>>
File: RemoveKebab.png (191KB, 238x378px) Image search: [Google]
RemoveKebab.png
191KB, 238x378px
Scream REMOVE at someone, and see if their response follows suit. If yes, you know who you're dealing with.
>>
>>32928509
>>32928421

While I think we can all appreciate your dedication to the /k/ube, she belongs in the US where more than three people will appreciate her glory.
>>
>>32928653
You'll have to rip her from my cold, cold dead hands you fucking pricks.
>>
>>32928110
But not everyone has contests between officers to see how many civilian heads they can lop off with their katanas, impresses civilian women from conquered areas to be whores for the officers, forces 100-mile POW marches with no provisions, uses captured civilians as test subjects for CRBN warfare, or carry out as much wanton destruction as the Japs did.
>>
>>32928710
DAS RACIS BAKA
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-08-23-11-35.png (157KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-08-23-11-35.png
157KB, 1080x1920px
>>32927804
I had this same idea a year ago, still haven't done it though.
>>
>>32927564
CHEEKI BREEKI
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-08-23-14-34.png (160KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-08-23-14-34.png
160KB, 1080x1920px
>>32930260
Posting continuation of conversation.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-08-23-14-43.png (157KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-08-23-14-43.png
157KB, 1080x1920px
>>32930302
It was a good idea.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-08-23-15-10.png (162KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-08-23-15-10.png
162KB, 1080x1920px
>>32930331
Almost done
>>
File: playingcardclubs4-210x300[1].jpg (10KB, 210x300px) Image search: [Google]
playingcardclubs4-210x300[1].jpg
10KB, 210x300px
I think pic related is supposed to be the general 4chan dogwhistle
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-08-23-15-41.png (161KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-08-23-15-41.png
161KB, 1080x1920px
>>32930343
And last one.
>>
>>32930384
shitpost
>>
>>32930507
Better than this shit about le 4chan calling cards, just wear a fucking /k/ patch if you want to meet the other autists from here, and no one else cares enough to ask about them.
>>
>>32927856
>gook detected
>gook
A Korean defending Japan's greater east asian chimpout would be some pretty heavy cuckery.
>>
>>32930541
lel
>>
>>32927856
>>32927879
>>32927999
>>32928001

Hahaha, you guys all took the bait. Also, nice memes in the process, I love it.

First of all, the term, weeb, is for non-Japanese people. Gook is a racial slur for Koreans. Speaking of Koreans, they ain't any better, if not on par with Japan with their war crimes and atrocities.

Bodo League Massacre anyone? Multiple rapes in Vietnam and their own version of Comfort Women? That's right, they bitch about Japan's comfort women but they will keep silent about their own version of it lol. But hey, this is supposedly a Japan only thing, right? RIGHT?

Reminder that after the war ended, for decades, South Koreans killed whoever they thought were traitors and commies and dumped them in pits like the SS would with Jews at their concentration camps. Hundreds and thousands were murdered innocent or not. The Korean government forced everyone to shut up or else face death. America cooperated in being quiet about it too!

But hey, nice memes.

As for Korea's version of Comfort Women, please Google "Lai Dai Han." Korea continues to push propaganda on their own people putting all their sorrows and troubles on Japan while being COMPLETE hypocrites themselves.

But hey, only Japan is capable of committing such terrible war crimes, RIGHT? We're barbaric creatures, right? You might want to correct that notion of yours. During Zedong Mao's reign of terror, he literally decimated China's 3000 years of culture and history and turned the country into rubbish.

More people died and were murdered under Mao's reign of terror than Japan's invasion of China. You think China's act of terror against the people of Tibet is any good? Google some photos of their terror over there, go do it.
>>
>>32930760
Before fools like >>32928710 use such photos, consider the following:

>KMT had their own Propaganda Division like every other military in the world had at that time.

>It wasn't uncommon for KMT to dress up as IJA and take fake photos of them killing Chinese to create effective propaganda.

>Supposedly foreign Journalists were actually working for KMT Propaganda Division to create “fake news” about the war. Much like what’s going on with the “White Helmets” scandal in Aleppo.

>Convincing photo manipulation existed at that time period and people continue to fall for it earlier.

>Many people don’t know what they’re posting as proof when it comes to Nanjing Incident. I’ve seen photos of people using KMT Officer pointing C96 Mauser at civilian as “evidence” or academic papers mistakenly use a Qing Dynasty photo as “evidence” as well.

>reminder that after CPC took full control of China, they stole all of KMT’s accomplishments and branded it as their own.

You do also realize much of the atrocity photos shown at “Nanjing Massacre Memorial Hall” are fake, right? Various studies of the IJA uniforms worn by the characters in the photos, or taking closer examination of shadows and sizes of objects and what not can reveal a lot of information on whether a photo is real or not.

That is not to say Nanjing Incident and other atrocities throughout the war carried out by Japan never happened, but rather I personally believe all this bashing is one sided considering no country is immune to hypocrisy.

For example, after the war ended, American scientists quickly rushed to Japan to meet the scientists of Unit 731 not as enemies or criminals, but as friends, comrades, and acquaintances of science. If America had laxer laws when it came to ethics in science, I wouldn’t be surprised if American scientists attempted similar studies on their own soil. Heck, just look at China with their “questionable” experimentations.
>>
>>32930790
Aside from comfort women from other countries, some Korean comfort women after the war earned as much as $200~500k USD 1945 era currency. With 2015 inflation, how much do you think that equates to today?

Believe it or not, Japanese occupation of Korea and Taiwan was the best thing ever for those two countries. Taiwan and Korea’s success were largely built on the success of Japan. Who made Hangul writing system the dominant writing system in Korea? It’s actually Japan. Much of the early infrastructure of both Korea and Taiwan were all thanks to Japan. Don’t forget that. At least Taiwan acknowledges this, Korea has yet to acknowledge such fact.

The chaos that was Second World War and the poor treatment of South Asians and China in general is partly due to poor trust within all branches of the military, HQ, and lack of morality in general, but otherwise Japan is a very honourable country.

I believe during Sino-Russian War, it was said Japanese Navy were some of the most honourable in the world. The Japanese would pay their condolences/respect after various battles to the war dead both their own comrades and enemies, and give proper burials to the highest degree in honors to the war dead (again, both comrades and enemies, Japanese and Russians).
On /k/, all you know is American and Western shit. Same thing with /pol/ and it doesn’t matter if it’s 4chan or Infinity. The vast majority of you know jack shit about Asia in general, making wild assumptions and misinformation in the process both past and present militaries. It’s sad, really, but the same could potentially be said about 2chan when it comes to their own views on America, the West, China, etc. The hypocrisy and ignorance exists on both image/message boards.

Oh, and they appear to have boners toward MARSOC and Seal Team Six or whatever (my own exaggeration) for some reason.
>>
>>32930805
Do you honestly believe you Americans are any better? You fight wars via proxy, so the blame doesn’t get redirected back to you. You fight both sides of the war. You fund billions of dollars of R&D money for Israel’s tech industry while Obama pays Palestine millions of money for their own war effort. CIA and Clintons funded what has now become as Al Qaeda and ISIS, and George W. Bush fucked Iraq to the ground only to find out there is no WMD and destabilized the whole country in the process into utter mess.

You fuck with those you don’t like or those that don’t fit your agenda. You forced Japan to open its ports with your guns. You killed Park Chung-hee because his way of thinking didn’t fit yours, and you try to monopolize everything so it only benefits yourself. I understand the last part is debatable and hypocritical, but you get where I’m headed.

That’s why Democrats are so scared of Trump. The last part, monopolization, he wants to end it. He prefers competition and growth, not monopolization. The average Japanese knows jack shit about American politics which is why even my dad who is Conservative is worried about Trump. Same fucking thing at the end of the day. You Americans know nothing about the East, and the Asians know nothing about the West unless they’re bilingual or some shit. Even if they are, they’d have to be as smart as you guys when it comes to choosing good sources, as most (((news outlets))) are biased as hell or untrue in nature (i.e. CNN in USA, CBC in Canada).

>>32928001 uses a photo of MacArthur and Hirohito. Again, nice meme. Your country opened her borders to easy Marxist infiltration and Jew manipulation. Now Jews are using your country as a proxy to control the world’s media and propaganda. Good job lol. They say that you have no chance of becoming the President of the United States without showing some sort of support for Israel, heh.
>>
>>32930818
You want Japan to apologize for all their past war crimes, right? FAT CHANCE, look at Germany. Germany has her asshole overstuffed with dildos to the point where it’s coming out of her mouth like some grotesque guro hentai. That’s how messed up and cucked Germany is. And you gotta face these kind of bullshit from time to time:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html

The moment you apologize, the moment you “accept” everything (((they))) say about you and your history. Refuting is already hard enough and potentially a jailable offense in places like Germany and Austria.

Germany is so cucked to the ground to the point where Jews are using the Holocaust as a means to shut down everything in its path so they stay on top of this world. It’s a fucking lucrative business for them, easy shekels. Remember the fiasco in regards to the School Festival Nazi Germany Cosplay event with paper Tiger Tanks in Taiwan? The teacher got cucked to the ground and Taiwan’s Presidential Office (Tsai Ing-wen?) told the school to apologize over such a non-issue.

In Japan, you got a (((lawyer))) in charge of a protest against Trump’s 90 day ban on certain Islamic countries.

China and Korea are hardly sorry for their past mistakes. In fact, they don’t want their own people to remember such thing and continue to educate their kids at school that the real evil is Japan and blame all their past sorrows and sufferings on Japan. Both countries use such propaganda to redirect the country’s concerns away from their own issues. That’s how they operate. The moment Japan bends backward like Germany, Japan is done for like Germany is at its current state. You don’t give free ammo, heck “an orbital canon” to your enemies.

Do you want your Children to carry over the same “white guilt” for generations to come? No.
>>
>>32930832
You Americans “decimated” the Native Americans like Japan did to the Ainu people. They don’t complain because they aren’t anywhere sneaky likes Jews are. You Americans would be fucked in the ass hard if Vietnamese and Native Americans were as powerful as Jews are in this world.

If America was as sorry as Germany was for all their past and present war crimes committed in the world, I have to wonder if America would continue to be world leader/police today. The world would be fucking you over via UN international court or via some jewy schemes stealing your precious American shekels by blowing up statistics and further crippling both your country and economy. You Americans are smart, you don’t apologize. Keep it that way. Apology will only make you WEAK. Apology simply means you accept the dildo up your ass. Once it is inserted in your ass, they will insert more into you until it comes out of your mouth like Germany!
>>
>>32927532
If they're carrying a Mosin or SKS, there's a 95% chance they're /k/.
>>
File: 1484621247364.jpg (88KB, 900x652px) Image search: [Google]
1484621247364.jpg
88KB, 900x652px
>>32927841
>>>/pol/
>>
>>32931046
OP's photo is an overused meme. If people call me out, I call out their hypocrisy. Problem?

It's a shit comparison, but almost as bad as bullshit "memes" Occupy Democrats use. Or if I use a comparison more akin to /k/, that thread where an anon used a photo of the treads of various tanks using hydropneumatic suspension coming off of their tracks to prove some sort of point when the reason can easily be explained.
>>
File: 1484229448898.jpg (782KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484229448898.jpg
782KB, 1600x1200px
>>32927532
I'd stick to my own neighborhood, mostly old navy veterans, I'm an aging Marine combat vet myself. You kids really think you're going to come scavenge off us? People would form patriotic militias if needed as in the pre-Civil War South which they used like a police force against indians and revolts. American armageddon wouldn't even be as bad as the Syria because (probably) no war just no food, people tend to stick to groups and even starve as groups with minimal conflict between similar or familiar groups of people. Former engineers would figure out how to rig manual pumps for water and former McDonald's employees will fish or walk down to Mexico where he dies, but I'll be home watching out for random /k/ommandos who think stealing my horde of silver and weapons (and vacuum sealed rice and beans) is a good idea.
>>
File: 1316422940332.jpg (107KB, 316x470px) Image search: [Google]
1316422940332.jpg
107KB, 316x470px
>>32931046
>implying /k/ isn't just the less radical, better armed little brother of /pol/
>>
>>32931171
>implying /pol/ isn't the annoying, retarded, failed abortion.
>>
File: IMG_5169.jpg (131KB, 830x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5169.jpg
131KB, 830x500px
>>32931046
/pol/ is the greatest thing on the internet unironically
>>
>>32931180
Hah, implying /k/ isn't full of 'em either? My point is this. You say (not referring to you) something biased about my country and its history, I'll use your bias against you.

At the same time, if my information is wrong, I'd like to hear your side of it. Personally, fair and square. We all learn something from each other while staying "anonymous", isn't that how image boards work?
>>
File: white-priviledge-750.jpg (144KB, 750x994px) Image search: [Google]
white-priviledge-750.jpg
144KB, 750x994px
>>32930840
Native Americans displaced each other on a regular basis moving between Canada and Mexico, there's evidence of cannibalism at Cowboy Wash, they often killed people without provocation, kept slaves, treated women as second class property. Europe came to the Americas and civilized it for all people while acting like every other 19th Century person who didn't give a whole lot of fucks about feelings. Indians and their casinos have been doing just fine lately.
>>
anyone have a screen cap of the post shtf rape-based economy /k/ came up with as a joke??
it's years old, I know, but the archive is being stupid for me tonight.
>>
>>32928025
I always wonder how many fuckers on /k/ actually know jack about survival beyond shooting.
>>
>>32931240
/pol/ isn't a country.
>>
>>32930760
>>32930790
>>32930805
>>32930818
>>32930832
>>32930840
tl;dr Asians all hate each other and everyone
>>
>>32931271
By your logic, Koreans should be happy that Japan occupied and annexed them, because Korea at that time period (1890s) was despicable and inferior to Japan. Override the inferior culture with your own "superior kind" with set, high standards, correct? The West showed the way for Japan and she reconstructed herself to "top-tier" Western high standards during Meiji Restoration while China and Korea chuckled and laughed at Japan, only to backfire on themselves when they realized how wrong they were and eventually "copied" Japan.

The issue is this: Canada and America settled on "new land" and slowly took away land from the inferior Natives via unfair treaties and trickery. Those who co-existed with you guys were stripped of their culture and identity to assimilate under yours. Japan on the other hand hired Jomon (they were the first Samurais) to hunt and kill the ainus off, in which they fled to Hokkaido and Kuril Islands(?) area.

Jews aren't any better by the way you describe Natives. They're full of trickery which is why they lost most of their basic rights while they were in Europe until "anomalies" like Rothschild popped up. The comparison I'm trying to make is, if Natives were any where as scheming as the elitest Jews are, they'd use their "past sufferings" into a business to screw with the world and your country, no? That's what I theorize considering how great and dominant Jews are in media industry.

>>32931390
You guys generally associate yourselves with White Europe, your expertise is in European history and culture. I generally know a basic to good amount of Asian culture and history, and a good amount when it comes to Japan.
>>
>>32930790
>>32930805
>>32930818
>>32930832
>>32930840
Nice essay, Tojo.
But you forgot that we Americans don't read.
>TL:DR
>We shoulda dropped a few more bombs
>>
>>32932129
>We shoulda dropped a few more bombs

Well, if spending billions, if not trillions of money to the point where you don't have enough to care for your own veterans and citizens, and letting the economy rot along with the infrastructure is your way of doing things, then so be it. You never won a single war since WWII.

Assuming you really are American, you're lucky to have Trump, that is if he delivers his promises. The abuse of your power can lead to your demise. Learn from the British, correct?
>>
>>32932215
>says America can't take care of its people after WWII
Hows the leukemia we gave you slanty-eyed fucks
>>
File: ernie_bert_74.jpg (46KB, 640x660px) Image search: [Google]
ernie_bert_74.jpg
46KB, 640x660px
>>32932215
Sounds like greedy, dangerous, cost control with even the most dangerous power, nuclear power is not beyond a similar failure.
So hows that Fukishima reactor laced sushi taste?
GE sells you idiots a reactor, tells you to about the upgrade for convective cooling, but you ignore it. The other reactors 40 miles south that do have them shutdown properly when the power went out.
Oh, the accident is worse than level 7 since you introduced massive Plutonium contamination. A first with the use of mox fuel.
The damned thing should have burned and taught you a lesson about playing with tools of the West. It takes engineering and business ethics to run things right.

Nice try with the puny 3 meter high sea wall for a 10 meter tsunami wave.
>>
Yeah, simply being someone who browses the same degenerate gun board isn't enough for me to throw my lot in with them.

Some I've met from here already, absolutely. But given the high rate of cuntiness of the people who still regularly post on this board, in SHTF if I saw anyone I didn't already know with /k/ regalia on, I'm putting two slugs in their chest.
>>
File: zwsyjw6a2sfx.gif (1MB, 1463x930px) Image search: [Google]
zwsyjw6a2sfx.gif
1MB, 1463x930px
>>32927999
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.