[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BETTER MOSIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Why the hell would you want wood from 1923 on your rifle ? I bought this exdragoon 1023 nagant and got rid of that prewar stock and made it super nice and updated it to shoot better.
Keeping them the way they are is stupid. There are millions of these things and you can make your rifle better why wouldnt you ?
>>
I know you're trolling and that isn't yours, but goddamn does that look uncomfortable. Some of the Californiacated rifles look more ergonomic than that thing.
>>
File: nigger.png (29KB, 822x168px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
29KB, 822x168px
>>32927422
please, at least try next time,'
This was embarrassingly easy.
Now commit thread seppuku and slink back into the night
>>
Because rifles have characteristics other than performance, and some of us happen to value those characteristics more.
>>
>>32927422
>>32927456
Does it have literally no sights? I don't see any irons, a base, rail, anything. I don't even see the dovetail, even though that might be the angle.
>>
>>32927464
I actually would have bought it for 1 dollar.
>>
>>32927464

>stealing b8 from reddit

ban op plz
>>
>>32927422

>exdragoon
>round receiver

I know it's not yours, but aren't all ex dragoons hexes?
>>
File: dsfsadfsdafsadf.jpg (52KB, 509x688px) Image search: [Google]
dsfsadfsdafsadf.jpg
52KB, 509x688px
Guys some mosin experts on facebook confirmed for target custom olympic gun ....
>>
File: fsdfsdaf.jpg (66KB, 509x689px) Image search: [Google]
fsdfsdaf.jpg
66KB, 509x689px
>>32928741
>>
>>32927422
The ergonomics on that thing look so fucking god awful and that stock looks like it would be painful. Not to mention all of the sharp pointy edges that were added on to that thing for no reason. Good way to cut yourself while having an uncomfortable time shooting.
>>
>>32927487
you're correct.

>>32927422
Looks like fucking shit man.
>>
>>32927422
WHAT IS THAT

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT, PRIVATE PYLE
>>
File: 20130627_185232.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20130627_185232.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>32927422
fud thred? fud thred
>>
File: Mosin.jpg (18KB, 390x550px) Image search: [Google]
Mosin.jpg
18KB, 390x550px
>>32927422
>Razor scooter stock
>>
niggers are pest and need to be put down
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.