[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

black chicks with guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

File: opencarry.jpg (142KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
opencarry.jpg
142KB, 620x413px
they be forreal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhx_fdOvnrI
>>
disgusting.
>>
>>32927131
I'm offended they're comparing these people to the original Black Panthers.
>>
File: 1471362938604.jpg (83KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1471362938604.jpg
83KB, 500x610px
>>32927131
Lmfao! wtf is this bullshit
>We are warriors
>WE WUZ KANGZ
>>
File: finno-korean hyper wa.png (282KB, 317x1442px) Image search: [Google]
finno-korean hyper wa.png
282KB, 317x1442px
>we wuz kangz
>we iz slaves
>we gon kill whitey
this is what 8 years of obama gets us
>>
is there a mirror? I don't want to give Vice any views
>>
File: 10 yard rifle groups.jpg (182KB, 1050x900px) Image search: [Google]
10 yard rifle groups.jpg
182KB, 1050x900px
>>32927131
>dem groups
>>
>>32927131
>violent patriarchy
That's as far as I got.
>>
These girls seem mostly concerned with black issues and the fact that they're being killed in droves by black men.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the racism shit was set up or straight written in by Vice. Vice is constantly stoking the fire when it comes to that shit in the name of "awareness".

I don't have to agree with all of these people's opinions to be very happy and proud of them as fellow citizens that they're using their second amendment rights.
>>
>>32927342
>tfw you wont be in a space war for your galatic empire
>>
None of these fucking nig nogs can afford a transferable FA Uzi lmfao, this shit is so dumb. Just renting guns at the range and Vice is covering it because they had nothing better to cover.
>>
File: 1471430983158.jpg (66KB, 842x725px) Image search: [Google]
1471430983158.jpg
66KB, 842x725px
>>32928700
Not with that attitude you won't.
>>
File: DPRK Helical mag.jpg (29KB, 497x604px) Image search: [Google]
DPRK Helical mag.jpg
29KB, 497x604px
>>32927181
MLK was a communist and a homosexual degenerate who liked to beat white hookers and use drugs between speeches.

He even had ties to the group JFK's assassin was a member of.
>>
>>32928760
>beat white hookers
is that worst then beeting a black or brown hooker
>>
>>32927131
>mup da doo didda we be warriorz
>trying to be threatening with rented uzis
>>
>>32928821
Yes, he could at least beat up black hookers.
>>
>>32927131
>African tier fighting skills
Rip. It'll be colonial days again come the Race War.
>>
File: 1474879880823.png (155KB, 459x306px) Image search: [Google]
1474879880823.png
155KB, 459x306px
>>
>>32927131
>ITT: We summon /pol/
Nice going there OP
>>
>>32928670
Honestly I was more pissed at Vice's reporting than the organization itself.
>>
>>32928711
Honestly it looks like this whole thing was set up by Vice. It has a very "reality TV" feel to it. Oh yeah and notice that outline on their shirts? It looked familiar to me....It's Pam Grier. Not Angela Davis, not Assata Shakur. Pam fucking Grier.

This whole thing looks fake af
>>
>>32927710
well i guess theres no need to worry, i never get closer than about 100 yds anyways
>>
Was Vice always so lefty? I feel like years back they were sort of alt libertarian or something. Maybe it's just me.

>>32930544

Pam Grier was actually kinda fine back in the day though. I would have ploughed her milf pussy in Jackie Brown, and I normally am not into black girls at all.
>>
Wife is black. Got to see her shoot for the first time. My mom's boyfriend has land and many many guns. She got to shoot a Ruger 10/22, ("This is fun!"), a .38 snubbie ("This is loud!"), and a 12 gauge pump ("OH SHIT!"). It may or may not be coincidence that I popped the question the next day.
>>
>>32931282
Ditto +100% on the Jackie Brown thing, however, you're also 100% wrong about her only being 'kinda' fine back in the day.
>>
>>32931407

I never said she was the only one, just the only one I'm aware of that I remember that I'd want to bang.
>>
>>32930282
It isn't blacks being armed. It is a race based radical group advocating violence against others.

If a bunch of KKK faggots wanted to rent some Uzi's and talk about how they are going to stop the black threat. I'd think they were insane violent faggots and tarnishing gun owners.

Being armed and prepared is good and I suggest every American do the same. Arming up while pumping yourself up for a war based solely on race and presenting the message you are eager to kill someone. That is across the fucking line. Firearms are for protection. Not to be used to hunt down group you dislike.
>>
>>32931449
nvm, we cool
>>
>>32927131
>30 seconds in
>rented an uzi to look cool
Am I supposed to be impressed?
>>
>>32931282
It was always left leaning, theyve just gotten lazy about putting peoples feet to the fire on their beliefs. The only decnt stuff they put out is when they are embedded in warzones like the allepo special they did. I dont remember the Ukrainian one but its out there. Their aids and cancer specials are all informative n shit. Any time they touh on the political nowadays their reporting just turns to shit
>>
File: maga cap.png (300KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
maga cap.png
300KB, 633x758px
>>32927131
How exactly does the open-bolt system work?

Is the firing pin depressing the primer part-way just before the bolt-face contacts the base of the case?

Or does it jam the cartridge into the chamber and then the firing pin is pushing on the primer against the "throat" of the chamber?

And is the bolt velocity fast enough for the bolt-face to make contact with the case head before the primer is detonated? It seems unlikely.

So does the cartridge jump rearward a few thousandths of an inch to mate with the bolt-face after detonation occurs? If so I presume it "sticks" in place (from the pressure) temporarily before the extraction process occurs?

For something so mechanically simple it actually has a lot of variables.
>>
>>32927131

>Vice

such a shit rag now
>>
File: 1485823187345.jpg (43KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
1485823187345.jpg
43KB, 820x820px
>>32927131
>nose rings

EVERY! FUCKING! TIME!
>>
>>32928760
MLK was not involved with the original BP either so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here
>>
>>32931563
It has a heavy bolt that allows the pressure to drop before it opens.
>>
File: head-hurts.gif (2MB, 290x229px) Image search: [Google]
head-hurts.gif
2MB, 290x229px
>>32927131
>vote 80% at the least for people who take guns away from you to let the people who plague your neighborhoods with drugs and violence be the only ones with guns
>"we needs to protect ourselves from evil whitey!" while they make up half of the gun violence in the country and the biggest threat to black people is another black person

Now this is some quality butt fuck retarded real life shitposting.
>>
>>32931613
Obviously.

It's impossible for the firing pin to protrude just far enough to get contact with the case head at the same time the firing pin is detonating the primer, there will always be some distance between the two, for one reason because of variations in cartridge primer depth.

The cartridge must stretch or slide rearward to mate with the bolt-face a thousanth or three. It could be as much as 30 or 40 thou. for all I know.

The alternative is for there to be a slight delay between the firing pin punching the primer and detonation, and in the delay the bolt moving forward fast enough to mate perfectly.
>>
>>32931654
Since no one notices a delay between the hammer dropping and the firing, the brass probably stretches or the case is slid backward into the bolt-face.

If the bolt velocity moving forward was great enough, it might be possible to have 100% case-head to bolt-face contact during the firing.
>>
Implying that Russia isn't paying/botting both BLM, and white nationalist movements to make the USA less stable inorder to deter more moderate factions from taking a strong stance on Russian expansionism. (In response to the expansion of NATO, and other globalist economic factions)
Hillary was a witch but her loss is a boon for the Kremlin.

Remember that wealth abohores a vacume of power. Invest accordingly.
>>
>>32931765
This: Russia is probably playing both sides.
>>
>>32928760
>>32928821
Hookers aren't people so who cares. Drugs are fine if you don't become an addict.

>I want that Best Korea AK in the worst way
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.