[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kahr CM9

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: kahr cm9 for k.jpg (120KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
kahr cm9 for k.jpg
120KB, 848x477px
I am purchasing one of these this week for pocket carry. Anyone that owns one of these pistols let me know what you think. I am getting it brand new for $360 after all fees etc. Also let me know what a good pocket holster for it is.
>>
>>32925554
It's fine.
>>
>>32925554
Expect some problems during the break-in period. About 200 rounds or so.
>>
>>32925554
Op here, everyone at work tells me they love Kahr pistols in general and that they are one of the few pocket carry 9mm pistols around.
>>
Own a couple. Never had an issue. 200 round breakin is a good idea.
>>
File: 20160613_163956.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160613_163956.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>32926834
I've shot exactly 200 rounds through mine without a single malfunction. Bought it brand new a while back for $350 or so.

Basically the smallest reliable carry 9mm. Solo isn't reliable and the p938 is for fudds who are afraid to carry DOA. Smaller than the G43, Nano, and shield.

I still need to get a hybrid holster and my carry license.

Hard as fuck to hit shit with I'll be honest.
>>
I have a Kahr CW40 and I had no real problems with it except if I load a HP in it and try to rack the slide, the bullet hits the slide and won't eject. I have to drop the mag and push it out the magwell.
>>
File: LCP2.png (118KB, 425x333px) Image search: [Google]
LCP2.png
118KB, 425x333px
Not a 9, but this seemed like a good place to ask pocket pistol questions.

Anybody else intrigued by the LCP II? It looks like aids, but from what I understand the trigger is pretty damn decent.
>>
>>32928285
>not blurring your serial number
>>
>>32925554
I almost bought a cm9 in 2012 but ended up getting a good deal on a nano. I love the kahr triggers. The top line of stippling one the front and back of the grips grabs a little too much for me but that could be easily remedied. Also I like the bar dot sights. My dad had a CW9, only issue I've seen with it is the little polymer panel (which you can see on the frame on the pic you posted) shifted up and started getting shredded by the slide during firing. Just had to push it back down, it didnt cause any failures.
>>
>>32928605
I have one. I have not shot it yet, but I have dry fired it and shot the original LCP. The trigger is miles better and isn't anywhere near as long or hard.

Once I get a few hundreds rounds in it, I'm going to carry the shit out of it. Thinking of getting this holster:

http://www.pocketholsters.com/Ruger_LCP_380_Pocket-Wallet_Ho/ruger_lcp_380_pocket-wallet_holster.html
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.