[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWIII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

File: 1449641848103.jpg (231KB, 1350x782px) Image search: [Google]
1449641848103.jpg
231KB, 1350x782px
How ready do you think your country for a war with China?

What are you doing personally to prepare for it?
>>
Australia

If ASEAN was at war with China as well, we could use Indonesia as a meat shield.

If it's America vs China, China would probably destroy the East coast, but the rest of the country would be defended by America's strategic assets here.

Either way, I'd laugh and flee to America to seek asylum and guns.
>>
Every pay day I go to a rub and tug that operates above a chinese restaurant. The madame talks to the girls in mandarin. I'm trying to learn it by immersion.
>>
>USA
Our countries won't go to war in my lifetime. Their economy is dependent on selling us cheap shit and putting us into debt and our way of life is dependent on them doing it.
>>
File: 1486264083434.jpg (196KB, 900x587px) Image search: [Google]
1486264083434.jpg
196KB, 900x587px
Korean war 2.0 when
>>
>>32918608

I mean all we need to do is make our tanks in the shape of godzilla and we win.
>>
>>32918967

That camo had better be a joke or something.
>>
File: 22860c.jpg (165KB, 800x707px) Image search: [Google]
22860c.jpg
165KB, 800x707px
>>32918608
HAHAHA
>>
>>32920481
It makes the enemy die of laughter
Great success
>>
>>32918967
What the fuck why are there floating guns
>>
>>32918753
Do you mean west coast?
>>
>>32918608
Their is a good chance that China will go to war with someone in the next 4 years.
Everyday /k/ is talking about some new aircraft carrier they are building or plane.
Lucky Trump is president and Trump doesn't give to fucks if China blows up a middle Eastern country. Old Hillary would have a heart attack.
So at some point China is going to try this empire then and kill a bunch of stuff. I don't give a fuck as long as I get next year's iPhone.
>>
File: 1451360992125.jpg (814KB, 2000x712px) Image search: [Google]
1451360992125.jpg
814KB, 2000x712px
>>32920940
>Everyday /k/ is talking about some new aircraft carrier they are building or plane.
There's more to it than that, they're rapidly expanding their territorial claims into the South China Sea with all those artificial islands (which are basically military bases) that they're building, they've been giving Japan the middle finger by sailing in their territory around the Senkaku islands, and within a few years they'll have a nice stronghold over the trade routes in that area.

I've also read that their economy is headed for a pretty big implosion in the next 5 years or so, possibly bad enough that it'll make the GFC look like a picnic. Whether this triggers some kind of aggressive expansion or not, I don't know.

Trump is doing a good job of pissing them off, though.
>>
>>32920766
Devilish
>>
>>32920866
No... East coast.
>>
>>32918608

Korea

Unlike the norks, which I have little concern about, China poses a massive threat to the survival of my country. I'm pretty sure that we could hole up and hold by utilizing the pre-dug trenches and defensive positions that we've been making since 1953. Full mobilization of reservists (4.2 million, I think) would be necessary. The current warplan with North Korea puts partial demobilization at D+180 days to 270days, because mass mobilization would fuck up the industry base. So, prolonged total wars of attrition (2+ years) would not be winnable. Without US help, the only real chance is to somehow envelop the 600,000~700,000 strategic mobile force that China would send in the opening weeks of the war and destroy it, which seems unlikely given said force's levels of mechanization.

Of course, I'm pretty sure the US would wreck China and save us, so I don't worry that much. My greatest fear is the US leaving us because our anti-American leftists get on their nerves. That would mean a slow inevitable death and absorption into China -- a fate worse than death.
>>
Germany
Not exactly prepared, at all. But since they have to cross Russia first to get to us I am not exactly worried either.
>>
>>32918967
>Kim on jung will lead my bullets
>>
File: 1463711770971.jpg (92KB, 396x554px) Image search: [Google]
1463711770971.jpg
92KB, 396x554px
>>32918608
We would be the ones to start it, so I imagine we would do very well.
>>
>>32918608
Finland will be spared from the flames war on the account of nobody really caring about it. If by some freak accident shit does hit the fan we'll just go innawoods, continue drinking and watch all the action on stream.
>>
>>32922190
France
If by any chance they manage to defeat Ivan, I count on you to stop the rest of their army.
>>
>>32922824
t-thanks
>>
File: G7zASAO.png (531KB, 956x771px) Image search: [Google]
G7zASAO.png
531KB, 956x771px
USA.

Not at all, my dude. We couldn't beat a bunch of Vietnamese peasants with vast financial, technological, and population superiority over them. How are we going to beat a global superpower of 1.2 billion people?

Even if we "won" (meaning stalemate), it would kill tens of millions and destroy America. China would bounce back like it has for all of human history.
>>
>>32918608
>surviving a crash in a Russian helicopter

yeah right
>>
>>32922852
The difference between Vietnam and China is that the hippies can't use muh poor vietnamese farmers killed by baby eating conscripts huu huu it will be a full blown out war against a population who drives over children or beats them to death, cook dogs alive an stupid farmers who shit on the street combined with the fear that when they loose their country will collapse again and it will be a slaughterhouse like the 40 times before.
>>
File: 1405113359623.jpg (51KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1405113359623.jpg
51KB, 499x500px
>>32922875

And Vietnam, as a country, was different?

People protested because the war was televised. They got to watch how awful war was, and knew at the same time that every man had to go unless he was rich.

This one is going to be the same, except it will kill way more people and be way more prominent in media. And we'll need to draft more people, too. At best, we'll make minor gains while grinding our nation's best into pulp.

WWII was popular because A) we didn't have to actually watch it, and B) we were killing the Nazis and the Japanese Empire, who were objectively evil and attacked us first.

Pic related, it's you.
>>
>>32922908
Lol I'm not american,

Who said that China won't attack first with their aggression in the past past years? Oh and since you mentioned the second war. Yes it was special because people believed to defend something. Like other countries that were run over. Surely China won't annex other countries ;)
>>
>>32922852
>china
>global superpower
kek, they have what, one shitty old soviet carrier and are working on one new one?
>>
>>32922929

China has been aggressive toward smaller powers, they would not attack us over nothing. They need their trade relationship with us, and vice-versa.

And again, we will lose the shit out of the war. It may be a Vietnam-style loss, where we act like we just called a truce after winning for a while, but it will be a loss. We will bankrupt ourselves in a best-case scenario.
>>
>>32922908
If we are talking about an actual war with China, a life and death kind of war, it would be different. If your talking about a proxie war or police action war, then it would be more or less like Vietnam
>>
File: YYRu2UT.jpg (74KB, 1000x580px) Image search: [Google]
YYRu2UT.jpg
74KB, 1000x580px
>>32922947

And the largest economy in the world and most of the earth's trade going through waters that will soon belong to them. And 1.2 billion people.

As far as the carriers are concerned, they have been openly developing the PLAN to defend against US attack. Meaning instead of trying to match our carrier groups, they're trying to render them irrelevant.

Not that their Navy is anywhere near as good as ours, but be realistic.
>>
>>32922967
>waters that will soon belong to them
delusional chink shill detected

The US will never allow this, and there is nothing China can do about it
>>
>>32922875
Food is food, faggot. I wouldn't eat a dog, but if it's the only thing around, I'm not gonna just starve.
Literally hippie PETA logic.

>shitting in the street
OP said Chinks not Pajeets.

More or less this >>32922953
Nobody wins anything other than a Pyrrhic victory.

>>32922992
>>32922947
Deliberately underestimating your enemies is a good fucking way to lose superpower status. Haha, those silly barbarians will never defeat the legions of Rome, right?
>>
>>32922958

I hear a lot that Vietnam was lost because it was "limited." I have yet to hear any explanation as to how it was so limited. It wasn't a policing war. We leveled the entire country, plus much of the countries around it with bombers, and used more than 500,000 service personnel (total strength of our coalition was around 1.8 million, vs. their 461,000 or so).

Like 1-4 million people died.

So yeah, China would be very different as an all-out war, but Vietnam wasn't really all that limited, and only further demonstrates that China would be a catastrophe.
>>
>>32923004
Chinks shit in streets imbecile
>>
>>32923004
>China completely incapable of any kind of force projection
yeah, I think we'll be fine
>>
>>32923004
>Nobody wins anything other than a Pyrrhic victory.

First it was about that USA would collapse

then it was that they would never be a war

now it is that the war would be hard

can't make your min up chinki hinki
>>
File: zhukov.jpg (292KB, 1000x1687px) Image search: [Google]
zhukov.jpg
292KB, 1000x1687px
>>32922992

We already handed them another stepping stone towards taking the South China Sea by backing out of the TPP. Yes it sucked, but the door's open for China to write their own Pacific agreement with better provisions for themselves.

And to agree with what >>32923004 said, Germany lost WWII because they were constitutionally incapable of estimating their opponents' strength (to quote Eco in his article on Ur-Fascism). We've had the same problem. Don't plan your war around your people being magical unstoppable super-humans. You will be annihilated.
>>
China will win tho.

American people will not die for shitty islands in the SCS halfway across the world.
The US only has to lose a single carrier and carry back a few thousand body bags on one day, and their will is broken. Don't believe me? We shall see. The US is already fucking war weary and a fight against China will be the straw that will break the camel's back.
>>
>>32923004
>Food is food, faggot. I wouldn't eat a dog, but if it's the only thing around, I'm not gonna just starve.
Literally hippie PETA logic

haha lol but there is shit around like on the street by chinks
>>
>>32923025

Don't need to project force to get us to slaughter millions of our own people trying to conquer them.
>>
>china loses their precious islands in a week
>chinese navy sunk in a week
>>
>>32923041
Samefag more there still only 26 ips chink shill
>>
>>32923048
Haha, so you're so delusional as to think we'd try to 'conquer' them?

More like, we'd sink their navy, gain air superiority, and bomb the shit out of their military until they surrender
>>
>>32923035
atleast change your style chink shill lol
>>
>>32923050

>USA still has to fight over a billion motivated, disciplined people while millions protest at home and leaders are driven out in elections.

Yeah again, we can't beat peasants in Afghanistan and Vietnam. A USA-China war would be a joke.
>>
>>32923059
YOU EVER SAW SOME CHINKS INSIDE TUNNELS OR MOUNTAINS YOU LITERAL NIGGER
>>
>>32923057

Yep sure worked in Vietnam.
>>
>>32923031
>All of /k/ is one person
That was my first post in the thread, fag. Name a single reason a war would be worth it. Some fags lighting themselves on fire? Smog choked shit holes? Some illiterate paddy farmers?

>>32923022
I'll go out right now and take a dump on the road. Now Americans shit in the streets, too.

>>32923057
Nigger, that shit's expensive.
>>
>>32923067
Worked but then the south was conquered vatnik chink shill
>>
>>32923066

>what is the Korean war
>>
>>32923059
>has to fight over a billion motivated, disciplined people
>china only has 2.8 million army personnel including reservists
>implying most chinese people don't fucking hate their government anyway
>>
>>32923070
Chink shill tl dr
>>32923074
hmmm asian pussy good everyday my white cook in asian pussy hmmmm you chinks never get good pussy poopies weeee weeee mommy pee pee look
>>
China here.

We are actually happy for the rising threat the US is racking up against us, since this will finally force the fucking merchant-liberals and Win-Win proponents in Beijing to be purged and actual nationalists to take over. There is already a big internal struggle within the CCP and military establishment to overturn that faggy peaceful rise bullshit and finally launch the massive nuclear buildup that most of us demand for years. The voices are getting louder and Xi Jinping has already signaled that he will consider it.

Please, US. Please blockade our SCS islands. This will be the biggest gift to our faction. I dream of the day when the war-hawks take over and purge the doves, finally overturning the obsolete FP -paradigm of Deng Xiaoping.
>>
File: 1422816730020.jpg (554KB, 918x578px) Image search: [Google]
1422816730020.jpg
554KB, 918x578px
>>32923072

So it worked except we were unable to sustain our defense and all of our ground was overrun with our enemies?

Weird, that kind of sounds like it didn't work.
>>
>>32923093

Deng was legitimately good for you guys, though. You'd be nothing without him.
>>
>>32923095
chinese runes

HMMMM ASIAN PUSSY GOOD ON MY EHITE COOCK HMMM WEEE WEE PEE PEE WEEE PEE PEE AND POOPIES IN DIAPI WEE WEE MOMMIE LOOK I LOOK MAKE PEE PEE
>>
>>32923082
Yeah, and bombing their country will make then hate their government more, right?

Worked great with the Germans and Japanese back then.
>>
>>32923093
>wishing for his own self-immolation in nuclear fire
that's pretty metal, dude
>>
>>32923093
Stay save real chinki hinki but don't die like the 30 times before in the coming civil war wee wee
>>
>>32923107
>chinese token navy sunk
>military targets destroyed
>can't exert regional military control anymore
>surrenders
>>
>>32923107
but destroys industry like chink pussy bouncing on my big white cock hmmmmmm pee pee wee wee
>>
>>32923102
He was good, but his strategy is obsolete now. Keeping low and biding time was suitable for the cold war and the immediate decade after, when the US was preoccupied with Muslims. But now, we are the biggest baddies in the eyes of the US establishment. The time to keep low is over. The 10 years Bin Laden has gifted us were already squandered by the Hu Jintao administration. In that time, we could have massively increased our military spending and nuclear stockpile, but the doves were in power and basically decided the jack off to 'harmonious world' instead, while the US continued to build up forces against us.

Luckily, Xi understood it and launched the modernization and naval buildup campaign. But we must speed it up.

Mid term, I hope the US will first wage war on Iran, which will give us at least a decade more to prepare for the showdown.
>>
File: Chink in my Armour.jpg (85KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
Chink in my Armour.jpg
85KB, 599x800px
>>32923085
>>32923106
>>32923117
>>32923121
gee, you sure got me, kiddo. How will i eber recover ecks dee
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>32923121
You may read up on the Underground Great Wall project and the Third Front, which is already being restarted as we speak.
>>
>>32923154
thx chink pee pee shorti white piggu dicki big hmmm
>>
>>32923166
ok read on thsi
>>
>>32923110
If you think that people will just bend over when you threaten them with war, you are mistaken. We never surrendered, even when the Japanese raped our Capital back then and slaughtered millions. And we will never surrender, even if you murder a billion of us. Even if one Chinese brigade survives and one enrichment plant in the tunnels of Tibet remain operational, we will send nukes back into your direction.
>>
Brazil
Not ready, and not worried. China has plenty of trade with us, and has no reason to hate us. If anything, we'll be the last south american country they'd get if they tried to conquer or fight anything.
>>
>>32923199
http://www.eastpendulum.com/sous-les-montagnes-se-cachent-des-missiles

Read this. The most recent information, indicating that the tunnels are still being expanded continuously, even after 40 years of construction.

The US is invited to nuke all of these 5000km of hardened tunnels... But what might the Russians think, when you expend the largest part of your nuclear weapons on us?
>>
>>32923200
the problem is, none of your military infrastructure would remain operational. and meanwhile as you are hiding in the mountains, maybe we will move the government in exile back into Beijing. wouldn't that be fun? maybe even Tibet could become a free territory, too :^)
>>
>>32923235
thx anon
>>
File: 1468430951640.jpg (78KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468430951640.jpg
78KB, 750x500px
So the discussion I always hear from my navy friends is that China is working on missiles and torpedoes to take out our aircraft carriers and destroyers, negating out most significant strategic advantage. Is that shit just Chinese propaganda? Could they preemptively strike and take out all our carriers in the Pacific right now?
>>
>>32922908
We learned our lesson about televising brutality in Vietnam. Look at all the wars since then, you never see any blood or shooting, it's all Nintendo. The us has learned how to sell wars.
>>
>>32923285
hypersonic missiles are the only real threat afaik, and those are still under development
>>
>>32918608
Im a middle class mexican. My plan for when someone goes to war with china is to become a very poor mexican as world economy goes to shit. Im preparing for this by having no control over macroeconomic and political shifts of power. We have a lot of trade with both america and china. So either way we are fucked.

Chinks and gringos, pls be friends :)
>>
>>32922852
>we couldnt beat the vietnamese
neither could the chinese but dont let that get in the way of your narrative
>>
File: 1360013625174.jpg (28KB, 265x305px) Image search: [Google]
1360013625174.jpg
28KB, 265x305px
>>32924422
We will invade you soon tacobro don't worry. Trump trump bout to grab North America by its literal pussy.
>>
>>32924710
But burgerbro, then we will have to take your side vs china. We have literally zero to contribute in that war effort.
>inb4 cannon fodder
you have plenty of niggers for that
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.