[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on the Ruger 10/22 as your primary SHTF weapon...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1022.jpg (122KB, 800x439px) Image search: [Google]
1022.jpg
122KB, 800x439px
Red pill me on the Ruger 10/22 as your primary SHTF weapon...

I have an AR I am going to put a longer range scope on, and I am thinking of getting a 10/22 with a red dot as a <100yrds type shooter
>>
a gun is a gun and you don't need an elephant gun to kill someone. a 22 can do what needs to be done easily and if you live in a city you're not going to be fighting long range and .22 rounds are cheap and you can carry a billion rounds on you as you move without adding a ton of weight
>>
>>32918320
Cheap as they get
Reliable
The AR of the .22 world

Just do it. Literally nothing but your cash to lose. But this is /k/
We do that already.
>>
>>32918320
>Red pill me
where do you faggots come from, and can you please stop coming here
>>
>>32918320
One thing to consider is that .22lr doesn't store well in humidity.
>>
>>32918320
>red pill
You lost? >>>/lgbt/ is two block down
>>
File: RugerAmerican.png (144KB, 1113x307px) Image search: [Google]
RugerAmerican.png
144KB, 1113x307px
>>32918381
[citation needed]

>>32918374
/pol/ actually
>>
Basically i would not wanna be outgunned by Jamal if i was in a close combat situation. Thats what I would be most worried about.
>>
>>32918320
Please rephrase your request in a non-retarded way. We will wait.
>>
File: crymore.png (606KB, 670x456px) Image search: [Google]
crymore.png
606KB, 670x456px
>>32918699
Give me the pros and cons to having a 10/22 as a primary SHTF weapon
>>
take down 10/22 can go in a bug out bag easy.
you can sprint with like 1000 rounds in your bag easy.
not too loud in comparison. get a silencer for hunting when shtf.
Can easily kill a deer if you shoot good
worth the 350 buckaroo
>>
>>32918527
They don't. .22s are heeled bullets and are generally not crimped into their cases. It does make them prone to problems if not stored correctly.
>>
Trigger pull is worse than an unmodified off the rack Garand. Not very accurate. Factory magazine is prone to failure. My armi-jager ap74 is a finicky bitch but is more accurate than the 10/22 with better trigger pull and comparable reliability.
>>
>>32918780
I want to get a silencer, but its pretty damn expensive. Id pay a lawyer to create a trust (to avoid getting the CLEOs sign off), plus the $200 tax stamp, plus the cost of the can...
>>
>>32918381
rimfire cartridges are also less reliable.
>>32918723
It won't stop them as wants to kill you
>>
>>32918390

>hates red pullers
>then throws a homophobic insult

Typical hypocrite leftie
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.