[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Home and room decor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 167772_ts.jpg (72KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
167772_ts.jpg
72KB, 1155x1155px
Hello /k/

My new step son is coming to live with my wife and I in a few months and he says he wants his room to be decorated in military stuff because his biological father and myself are both in the military and he wants to join someday.

What stuff do you guys have around the house/in your room or want to get to have around the place?
Pic related I have one of these helmets back at my old folks place and am thinking about picking it up for him.
>>
>>32916384

Camonet errywhere. Flags. Both are cheap as shit if you go chinese.
>>
>biological father
Cuckness runs in the family, you'll be telling your very tanned "son" soon if he wants to go hunting and he'll prefer to stay at home playing basketball.
>>
>>32916438
good idea thanks.

>>32916515
ill have you know he is "tanned" on his mothers side thank you verry much and I love the extra income im getting having a dependent.
>>
>>32916384
A couple gas masks, some recruitment posters, a big-assed Rhodesian flag... I've got a couple swords on the wall too, not proper hema ones, but not mall ninja shit either, just nice decorations.
>>
>>32916630
Gas mask might be cool,
I dunno about swords though he is only 10.
>>
File: flecktarn girl.jpg (287KB, 1424x2144px) Image search: [Google]
flecktarn girl.jpg
287KB, 1424x2144px
Get him wearable decorations he can show off at school and in public. Get him a flecktarn jacket a size larger than he is, then get wifey to hem it for him. It's cheap and looks great.

Get him an ILBE or MOLLE II assault pack while you're at it. He can use it as a book bag for school. Both can be had on eBay.

For the room itself, repro WW2 posters are indicated.
>>
>>32916713
Forget the gas masks, they're way too dangerous for a kid his age. Too many ways to suffocate himself. Just go with
>posters
>camo netting
>camo blanket
>basically anything camouflage
>old steel helmets
>od green ammo cans and footlocker
>>
>>32916384
Depending on what era/conflict he's interested in look for repro posters from that.
I used to have some WW1 aircraft ID charts hung up. If he's into models those make great decorations as well.
>>
>>32916557
>he is "tanned" on his mothers side thank you verry much
Toppy kekki
>>
>>32916801
I would root her until her arse fell off.
>>
>>32916830
this is what i was thinking, all stuff i can find for cheap at an army surplus store i am sure.

>>32916841
ill probably get him a poster of those pin up ladies they put on the nose art of the plane.

>>32916801
trying to not raise Columbine jr if i can help it.
>>
>>32917057
>trying to not raise Columbine jr if i can help it.
What... the actual fuck...?
>>
>>32917057
>ill probably get him a poster of those pin up ladies they put on the nose art of the plane.
Good idea. 10 is just about wanking age anyway, may as well get him started on the classics.
>>
>>32916384
Any specific branch of the military that holds his interest? Also what nation?
>>
File: FN49left.jpg (43KB, 1000x283px) Image search: [Google]
FN49left.jpg
43KB, 1000x283px
>Rhodie flag
>Camonet in one corner like spiderweb
>Wallhanger Calvary Sabre
>Framed photo's of hunting trips
>Digital camo blinds if windows
>>32916801
Like fagfapper here
Get him a rucksack or something for school. Couple of combat jackets or field jackets.Big US Army duffle bag for camping and shit.
Other than that
>Cheap HAM or CB radio
>Wallhanger shotgun or something
That's pretty much everything I can think of besides license plates and shit.
>>
File: 1453406592213.jpg (127KB, 800x539px) Image search: [Google]
1453406592213.jpg
127KB, 800x539px
>>32916384
Buy some models and spend some time modeling with him and showing him the ropes. Me and my (non-cucked) father used to make models and it's one of my fondest memories.

Oh and buy him Rhodie shit, obviously.
>>
File: 34923479232.jpg (36KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
34923479232.jpg
36KB, 600x722px
>>32917057
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.