[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who does it better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: KeyMod_M-LOK_001.jpg (115KB, 600x344px) Image search: [Google]
KeyMod_M-LOK_001.jpg
115KB, 600x344px
Keymod vs M-LOK. Bravo Company vs Daniel Defense. Who has the better rail?
>>
>>32916088
DD.
>>
File: DD lite rail.jpg (61KB, 1024x660px) Image search: [Google]
DD lite rail.jpg
61KB, 1024x660px
>>32916088
>>32916099

Nice dubs gents.

DD's cheesegraters are aesthetic as fuck.
>>
>>32916088
>2016+1
>putting a rail on your semi auto AR for nothing but a light
>>
>>32916317
So do you just have a barrel and a light mounted to a FSB? Because that's pretty lightweight bro
>>
File: 10901-thickbox.jpg (19KB, 600x600px)
10901-thickbox.jpg
19KB, 600x600px
>>32916088

ITT: tacticool try-hards
>>
>>32916088
M-LOK, Keymod has been getting BTFO constantly.

M-LOK is akin to VHS, whereas Keymod is Beta Max.
>>
Keymod looks like little dicks
>>
>>32916416
this.

And if you want a tape switch for your light, then just use a band to hold on the tape switch.
>>
>>32916293
They're heavy for rails tho.
>>
>>32916647
>Keymod has been getting BTFO constantly

how exactly? just because of aesthetics? because magpul is fucking it in the ass with market share?
>>
>>32916698
It's getting fucked in the ass by market share and now the military is slowly starting to adopt M-LOK too.
>>
my dads got a bunch of keymod handguard ARs because he built them before mlok came out, now what the fuck... is this going to slip into obscurity like betamax and hd-dvd
>>
>>32916698
my limited understanding is mlok stuff is easier to machine
>>
File: BasicRaifu.png (500KB, 679x361px)
BasicRaifu.png
500KB, 679x361px
>>32916416
>>
>>32916698
KAC found that MLOK tends to be more stable which is why they switched from making Keymod to MLOK rails
>>
I have a cheap B5 dickmod handguard for sling mount, big, and light.

Probably will go MLOK when I add slim FF rail unless a nice dickmod goes on sale since 3 attachments Max.
>>
I think M-lok looks better, which is the primary reason I buy accessories.
>>
>>32916647

Comparison doesn't really work because Beta Max was considered the technologically "better" format that still lost.

In this case, M-LOK is just better than keymod, and is also winning the format war. Better because it's easier and cheaper to machine, used by more companies, has bi-directional attachment capability, more AESTHETIC, and has been officially adopted for the M110A1 CSASS sniper system.
>>
>>32916787
That is one of the ugliest franken-builds I've ever seen. A vertical pistol grip, with a 20" barrel and A2 handguards with a collapsible stock. Do you want a CQB rifle or not?
>>
>>32916647
>Keymod has been getting BTFO constantly.
gtfo
>>
Part of me wants to have a keymod railed rifle to complement my mlok rifle from a collection standpoint.

On the other hand I can't get over the costco shelving/small dick aesthetic of the rail
>>
>>32916099
>DD
LOL!!!!!!!

Go to bed grandpa it's the [current year] now
>>
>>32917429
Anon are you trying to argue that bcm is better than DD?
>>
>>32916685
Nah, you're just a closet fuckboi anon.
>>
>>32916693

They're light for quad rails, but they are quad rails.
>>
>>32917387
Tfw my dad bought a DDM4V11 Pro after I just got done building an 18" AR of my own with an MI M-LOK handguard.

I tried to convince him to get the M-LOK version but he didn't.

It'll be interesting to have both in the future after one has won out, but for now having a mix of them is just going to be annoying.
>>
>>32917855
Since it's such a big investment might as well go with what feels best
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.