[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ in your experience how does the average person react when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 29

Also post your all time favorite home defense/general purpose weapon
>>
>>32913023
>in your experience
>>
>>32913023
I've only seen 1. He was blasted in the face by a 5.56 in Iraq.

How did he react? Dead with a skull blasted open.
>>
>>32913096
7.62 burst from 240, same but did take some skull off entirely
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486488527510.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486488527510.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
According to my brother, after I got shot I was incoherent and asking weird questions like "is the sink running?" And "is the dog in his cage?" But I guess that's what shock does
>>
File: 1433742904249.jpg (43KB, 519x389px) Image search: [Google]
1433742904249.jpg
43KB, 519x389px
>>32913023
They either keep going, or fall over. Look at the human body as a wet tissue. If you press slowly on it, you push it, but fast, and just go through it.

If the bullet hits bone, maybe...maybe, there is some snap back, but no hollywood spin around or fly back. Fucker just gets hit, and then its all mechanics. Blood either drains out and they flop, or there is massive organ damage and they flop.

Some dudes will keep going for a sec, or if nothing vital is hit, they require follow up work. Its not glamorous though. Its kind of hard OP, I dont know what you were looking for, but I think what the other dudes and I said about sums it up unless you are shooting someone with something heavy like .50BMG, an AP grenade, or explosive, and even then, they sort of have the same physics as a bag of sand. Shit goes flying, and they are dead. Probably break apart some.

Saw a lot of drone observation/ strike footage, even at that, usually if they arent blown apart, just fall down, glow white, turn grey after a while.

...and im, comfortably numb.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7EpSirtf_E
>>
>>32913528
What do they call it when the body goes into such a state of shock that the heart stops bleeding and no blood comes out when someone is shot with a shotgun?

I think the person actually dies from shock and not blood loss.
>>
>>32913667
Made up
>>
>>32913458
Show wound
>>
File: AR15-DMR.jpg (98KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
AR15-DMR.jpg
98KB, 1600x1068px
>>32913023
>Also post your all time favorite home defense/general purpose weapon
>>
File: tmp_8442-1472253167655-272613307.jpg (121KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8442-1472253167655-272613307.jpg
121KB, 1024x764px
>>32913973
>>
I lost a little blood once, not really a lot but I got thirsty. That's what I remember.
>>
clenched up and hunched over, then ran away flailing like a scared cat
>>
>Aw shit nigga
>>
>>32913973
H
>>
File: tmp_8442-topol-m1547739482.jpg (38KB, 688x366px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8442-topol-m1547739482.jpg
38KB, 688x366px
>>32913973
P
>>
like this mostly.

https://youtu.be/ioOW8RLMBRI
>>
>>32913023
Normally they start bleeding
>>
>>32913667
People confuse the psychological expression "im in shock" with the physiological process of your body shutting down due to trauma.

Anaphylactic shock = allergies

Cardiogenic shock = your heart is traumatically damaged and stops working

Hypovolemic shock = bleeding to death

Neurogenic shock = your brain, spinal chord, or brainstem are destroyed and your body shuts down

Its possible for a gunshot wound to give you all three except anaphylactic shock, because allergies dont really come into play as a direct cause of death with gunshot wounds.
>>
File: fgsfds.jpg (17KB, 180x189px) Image search: [Google]
fgsfds.jpg
17KB, 180x189px
>>32914120
>get shot
>be allergic to the metal
>get a rash while dying
>>
>>32913023
They lose some HP, unless it's something really big like a .50 cal

Then they call you a camping whore
>>
got shot in the forearm, didn't register any pain for about 5 seconds, then it started hurting like a cunt, and went into shock without realizing it.

mainly it just fucking hurt. I imagine with adrenaline it wouldn't have been as bad
>>
Took a .22 short to the shoulder while I was explaining firearm safety. Note to self: give them the gun AFTER you finish.
My reaction was a series of "FUCK"s followed by "Relax, calm down, it's fine."
>>
File: 1485715895910.png (407KB, 469x711px) Image search: [Google]
1485715895910.png
407KB, 469x711px
Saw one guy get shot in the eyeball by a .45. Fuckers head just popped in the pack and he slumped.

FFW many years, saw more than a few guys take 556 rounds. It's kinda odd, some of them don't really react until the 3rd or 4th round. Others, they get hit and instantly drop.

Worst I saw was a towelhead who got shot in the spine. Imagine a pig getting butchered, same sound until he ran out of air.

Semi-friend of mine caught a 7.62 round right to the gut. He just stared blankly ahead and started turning really, really fuckin' white. He wouldn't respond to anyone, dude was in a totally different plane of existence.

TL;DR Not like the movies, nothing pretty.
>>
>>32913973
>DeWalt-15
>>
>>32913023
>How does the average person react when they're hit by a bullet?
With an equal and opposite force.
>>
>>32913528
what type of shotgun is this?
>>
>>32913023
Adrenaline kicks in and they aren't feeling shit for a few minutes as they run away. Then they get all wonky and incoherent. Most people think the EMTs are trying to kill them when they want to put the O2 mask on em and shit like that.
>>
File: kektus.png (148KB, 428x284px) Image search: [Google]
kektus.png
148KB, 428x284px
>>32914645
my sides
>>
>>32914120
It's possible to be allergic to metal.

>>32914182
It's more of a toxic reaction then a rash. Feeling sick and light headed and possibly seeing lots of green are pretty low down the list of concerns if you've got a hole blown out of you though.
>>
Suicide atempt #1
Got too drunk to shoot myself in the head. Ended up shootig a .22 (all i had at the house at the time) through my arm. All i remember is immense pain, applyig a torniqute, then a pressure dressing and passing out.
Woke up next afternoon covered in blood. While i slept i had clawed the torniqute off. But kept the dressing on, hand was turnig collors.

If you hit the limbs its not very effective besides blood loss and broken bones. Some people could figt through the pain if theyre drunk, high, or resilient enough.
>>
>>32914752
Yes, but if you take a shotgun blast its not going to be what kills you.
>>
idk about guns but i have a similar experience to >>32915122

while all amped up i slashed my leg open. not like emo cutting but made a big slash. it initially felt like it feels when you chew tin foil, that metallic taste feel but also a bit of numbness, but where i hit my leg. couldnt even feel it beyond that, but i fell down pretty quickly because you kinda need blood in a limb to move it effectively

i imagine hitting a vital or using a larger round on a limb would have similar effect, and if theyre not amped up theyd probably surrender to the pain immediately

>>32915122
>.22
theres your problem
>>
I saw two people hit by the same bullet. It happened in boot camp. An instructor did not realize he was handling an AT-4 trainer with a live round inside it. He fired the weapon when it was pointed at the class. The first recruit to be hit had his left ear sliced in half. The recruit behind him took the bullet right to his left lung. The recruit with the sliced ear started screaming and hopping around like a maniac. Everyone rushed to help him.

The recruit behind him was totally silent and no one noticed him until he slumped out of his chair. He couldn't cry out because he had a sucking chest wound.

So I guess the way you react when you're shot depends on where it hits you.
>>
>>32914681
to you:
1897 trench gun

IAC model 97

Norinco 97T

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winchester_Model_1897#Military_use

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R9gkN3O3F8

>>32913667
Cardiac Arrest via hard impact.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commotio_cordis
>>
>>32915196
....before anyone says anything dumb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=linZrCRS3t0
>>
>>32915196
And how your particular physiology reacts.

Ive seen a haji get both legs cut out from under him by machinegun fire just sorta look confused and continue trying to stand on legs he no longer had until he bled out, and ive seen a haji take a 5.56 richochet to the elbow and shriek bloody murder and flop around like he was on fire.
>>
>>32915252
>elbow
this doesn't surprise me at all. heard the ones about hitting a guy in the wrist with a .45 and spinning him all the way around like a top? the story gets attributed to the spanish-american war usually, iirc. its the nerve bunches at joints, screaming at the body to protect critical infrastructure. you saw that motherfucker get funnybone'd with a bullet.
>>
Does anyone have the story by the guy who got 12 gauged? Want to say it was by a girlfriend or something.
>>
>>32913096
That's only the effect. How did he react though?
>>
>>32915390
Yeah, they explained as much during our live tissue course.

Bullets dont throw you, people "fly" when theyre shot because of muscle convulsions, its a refelxive action, people actually fall refelxiveley too.

Its a way to guage wound seriousness immiediatley at distance. If person falls and thier hand shoots out to catch them it means enough of the cetral nervous system is still active to be concerned about protecting thier head from bouncing off the ground, which CAN but Znot always Mean the wound may be treatable and surviveable. Ive even seen hajis who took a 6 to 8 round burst to the chest from a 240, or a fuckload of shrapnel keel over, guts hanging out thier back and shit STILL reflexivley try to break thier fall with thier hands.

If somebody ragdolls over limp and there isnt even a refelxive attempt to prevent the head from striking the ground it means theyve been pureed inside bad enough that not even basic reflexive action is functioning and there is a 99% chance theyre fucked beyond hope.

Takes a huuuuge trauma to do this though, cuz Ive done BDAs on hellfire strike sites where guys with large portions of brain matter are gone, or missing thier entire lower body are still more or less ambulatory and attempting to get up, or even asking questions right up until they die.

I shit you not, a guy with no arms, one leg, and 40% of his torso shredded away looked at me and exclaimed "wait.... you arent allah!" (In pashto)

Wish they wouldnt a taught me to speak that shit, would have ended up losing less sleep. Last words arent very poigniant, theyre mostly confused deranged babbling mixed with crying for mommy and begging for a drink.
>>
>>32915459

Fell down, I imagine
>>
>>32913023
"you fucking shot me!"
or they just die
>>
>>32915496
This gets me hard as diamonds. More stories plz.
>>
>>32913996
Lonnie?
>>
>>32915547
Karambit Anon please go. Like, forever.
>>
>>32915459
We shot him in the fucking face bro.

Sorry mom probably a closed casket. I didn't, my buddy did. His blood squirted on my face.

I expect you wanted war to be kind, and civil. It's not.
>>
>>32915547
Wow, you're such a hard man.

You should seek professional help. You probably shouldn't be owning guns either.
>>
>>32915496

>wait.... you arent allah!

I'm not sure why but that struck me as damn funny
>>
>>32913996
Why would you *need* all of those?

You can't even hunt nephews with half of those things, you'd just blow apart their feelings.
>>
>>32915613

Not him, but >putting value on other peoples lives

>especially those who deserve to scream themselves to death while holding their intestines in

Git out.
>>
>>32915459
>>32913096
I wanted quite a few of these to have more details, but this one was pretty self evident my man.
>>
>>32915618
It was a subject of debate amongst the squad whether he was deliberatley trying to be funny or just delierious.

We actually had a ssgt lose both his legs and while we were running him to the bird on a stretcher he no shit yelled "if any of you fuckers make luitenant dan jokes when this is over I'll fuckin kill ya."

Our species sense of humor is just as hard to kill as we are it seems.
>>
>>32915672
I just posted more details. See >>32915607
>>
>>32915662
What is "deserve"

All I know is that deriving some kind of sick pleasure from second hand gore stories ok /k/ means you probably have some issues to work out before you can be a fully functioning adult.
>>
File: CIMG0386.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
CIMG0386.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>32913023
>in your experience
They normally die
>>
>>32915693
I dont mind sharing stories when its relevant to a discussion, like the medical and physiological responses the human body has, my expierience has to be worth something, but I agree.

The idea that some edgy teen is beating off to my stories makes me uncomfortable with sharing them.
>>
>>32915693

">What is deserve"

The people in >>32915496 weren't good people. They were terrorists, getting their shit royally fucked up. They deserved it and quite frankly, nothing gets me harder than reading about some dumb-fuck Haj getting stomped by a superior military force.

It warms my heart to see those sacks of shit get what's coming to them, so what? The world isn't all rainbows and sunshine, mate.
>>
>>32915741
They're defending their homeland from a foreign occupation by infidels who despise their religion and customs. We think some of their customs are sick and wrong. They think the same of us. I don't think they, the coalition troops, or anyone really deserves anything. Two opposing sets of interests came into conflict. The inevitable math plays out. Some people get hurt, some people go home. You might not personally like the people who get to go home or you might personally hate the people who get hurt. It doesn't really mean anyone "deserves" anything. That's all there really is to it.

Maybe when you're older than 16 you'll understand. In the meantime, stop masturbating to fantasies of violence and personal power.
>>
>>32915793
this
>>
>>32915793
Well put. I think when this first ocurred to me was when we found a group of people burying something in front of our patrol route.

We made em dig it up at gun point because we were convinced it was an IED. Turns out it was a dead baby, wed just interrupted a funeral for a dead newborn and made them dig it up.

Granted, we were only doing what we thought we needed to to keep ourselves safe, but I was kinda like "okay, well I think their beliefs and ideals are shit, but if that happened where I live I would probably be burying IEDs in the road and setting up ambushes too."

War is a lot more than good guys and bad guys, everybody is a little of both. Folks who think its as simple as "were the good guys so nothing we do is bad" are just caught in an idiotic cognitive dissonance loop.
>>
File: dr kek my sides.jpg (133KB, 629x800px) Image search: [Google]
dr kek my sides.jpg
133KB, 629x800px
>>32914120

l e a d p o i s o n i n g
>>
>>32915793
>moral relativism
Lot of pedophiles pull on those welfare queen boots, just like John Stebbins. Who else would defend moral relativism besides pedo's and marxists?
>>
>>32915864
>>32915793
not that guy, and I understand what you are saying.
But do you feel you could sleep better knowing you killed a bloke trying to protect his own or to believe that you wasted a dirty dunecoon?
>>
>>32915977
That's just a ridiculous false equivalence and you know it.
Literally everyone except the ideologically indoctrinated will defend Moral Relativism, it's one of the basic ideas of the Enlightenment and a key catalyst in the restructuring of Old Regime governments into the modern democratic ideal.
>>
>>32915977
>moral relativism

I'd say I'm more of a nihilist. It don't madda. Nunna dis maddas. We're all just human animals. No point getting worked up over what we can't change. Best to keep focused on your goals, those around you who care about you, and yourself.
>>
>>32913023

>instant collapse dead
>instant collapse while they try to figure out what happened to them
>flinch regularly to the sound of gunfire/ricochet/etc and not realize they've been hit
>flinch regularly to both the sound and realization they've been hit
>>
>>32913023

TLDR /thread

Usually when people get shot bad, they feel some pain but generally they're all fuzzy like somebody who's really drunk.

Maybe only vaguely aware they got shot or hit by something, maybe fucked up beyond that to where their brain is just going over other routine shit they'd normally think if it wasnt fight time (neurological activity jumped the track in the brain, its going over memory related shit rather than the subject at hand).

To use a movie example (Matrix) when Neo opens the motel room and gets promptly shot by agent Smith and he's like "huh?" thats entirely possible. Not that I believe a .50ae or even a 44mag wouldnt do alot more, but thats movie shit for you.

> Also ill mention my own experience

Been shot by a BB gun two separate times before (somebody driving by on the highway both times, CO2 powered).

If its not doing a bunch of damage like a bullet it feels like getting a sharp rubber band snap. Kinda thing thats more likely to make you Pissed.

Then its a very slight dull ache and with a creeping tingling sensation (nerve shock).

> the second occasion it bounced off but it left a nasty bruise and slight gouge from the BB grinding off part of the skin - it didnt heal very well either, took almost 3 weeks to go away.

> the first one is still in my arm, going on 8 years now
>>
>>32916001
Nobody is truthfully a nihilist, we are all on some primal level driven by basic instincts which build beyond simple hedonism to contribute to a pack mentality and rudimentary political/social/cultural ideals.

Not even ants are nihilists
>>
>>32915996
>Literally everyone except the ideologically indoctrinated[...]
Argumentum ad populum/10, would not debate. Also, that is about as far as I read your post. Best to close with the intellectually dishonest bullshit instead of opening with it.

>>32916001
Nihilism breeds all sorts of intellectual degeneracy, such as moral relativism. Kiddie diddlers, amirite?

>>32916041
Biological prerogative and nihilism are not mutually exclusive. Since you mention ants and thus lesser forms of life; take a look at the experiments of John B. Calhoun.
>>
i've heard of insurgents being able to run off after a 5.56 body/limb shot only to die of blood loss within about 25 meters. it was something about the ballistics of the bullet, like it doesn't do enough soft tissue damage at the impact point to incapacitate, but instead spalls or tumbles and causes massive internal bleeding. has anyone actually seen this?

this probably sounds retarded, but i swear i saw it on some documentary
>>
>>32913973
looks like a nerf gun
>>
>>32916101
are you asking if someone can be shot, run away and then passout/bleedout from their wounds?
Yes.

This fucking thread, I swear to god.
>>
>>32916229
okay so i didn't elaborate. i mean is this more common for 5.56 than something like 7.62.
>>
>>32915196
I take it you never saw that instructor again?
>>
>>32916388
Yes. Read Blackhawk Down.

they were shooting Somalis with M16's and they didn't even slow them down. They were begging for heavier weapons.
>>
Ive seen some people cry like a bitch. Ive seen others not even know they were hit, and then its no big deal on their way to the hospital. I suppose its mostly psychological. Also where your hit matters.
>>
>>32916388
In some specific states like >>32916473 said sure. In general? No.
>>
>>32917046
by 'states' im sure anon meant situations?
>>
I never been shot, but my mother's uncle was shot by a 12 gauge in the gut during a drug deal gone worse. Afterwards he grabbed the shotgun from the guy and beat three guys to death with it, one of the them was an undercover cop. He got 15 years in prison, mostly for the drugs.
I wish I could give a source but this was back in the early 80s late 70s.
>>
>>32914120
shotgun loaded with bees/peanut brittle
>>
File: IMG_20170207_204122299.jpg (849KB, 1458x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170207_204122299.jpg
849KB, 1458x2592px
>>32913953
Sorry I'm late, here is wound
>>
>>32914120
>Its possible for a gunshot wound to give you all three except anaphylactic shock, because allergies dont really come into play as a direct cause of death with gunshot wounds.

time to start filling buckshot rounds with peanut oil.
>>
>>32917428
5.56 is not allowed to tumble inside the body in Massachusetts and California.
>>
>>32913528
Best drone feed I ever saw
>Two dudes on a motorcycle
>Missile hits near motorcycle
>Abdullah Omar is pinned
>Haji Mohammed gets launched
>*Enhance*
>Haji Mohammed appears dead, missing both arms and a leg
>Slowly regains consciousness
>Flails for a second, trying to use limbs that aren't there
>Curls into the best fetal position he can with one limb, and rocks himself back and forth into the long-sleep.
>Meanwhile...
>Abdullah Omar has just regained consciousness to find a flaming motorcycle pinning his abdomen
>Fire begins to spread and swallow him
>Ammo stored in side-saddles starts to cook off, see dust kicking up around him as he flails
>Traumatized sandnigger #3 in the distance paces back and forth holding his hands in his head
>>
>>32918899
>holding his hands in his head
How'd that look anon?
>>
>>32913667

shock meaning the body is physically shocked, like when you get punched in the gut, your guts get shocked
>>
>>32913973

>home defense
>scope

m8 either you need glasses or your house is really big
>>
>>32915496
>>32918899
>Hellfire strike
>No arms, one leg
Funny if these are the same.
>>
>>32918947
Sheeeit.
You know what I mean. Head in hands. In the expression of shock. Not literally carrying it.
Did I cover all my bases there?
>>
>>32918222
the best part is, the peanut brittle melts inside him leaving no evidence. untraceable. the perfect crime
>>
File: Omksmn.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Omksmn.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>32915728
>The idea that some edgy teen is beating off to my stories makes me uncomfortable with sharing them.
>>
File: 1486244512615.jpg (9KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1486244512615.jpg
9KB, 250x203px
one time I shot a bird with a full choked 20g at the range of 500 feet
it exploded
so if you scale up the gun about
10 times
and shoot a person
they will explode
>>
File: 1385736489350.gif (2MB, 320x245px) Image search: [Google]
1385736489350.gif
2MB, 320x245px
>>32919700
a 200-guage shotgun???
>>
>>32919019
Its a common result of helfire strikes.

It takes out both legs, and whatever arm was on the side the missile detonated on.

Hellfires are actually really shitty antipersonel munitions.

They do the job but usually not outright. Its pretty rare to come up to a hellfire strike zone and not find somebody kicking around.
>>
>>32919779
How are they kicking if they don't have legs?
>>
>>32919779
For mercy's sake, why don't we have proper anti-personnel munitions so they don't have to lie there, suffering horribly to the bitter end?
>>
>>32919926

So they can sit there and think about what they've done
>>
>>32919926
How are they going to learn their lesson if they just blink out of existence?
>>
>>32913023

Seen a few people shot.

Reaction ranges from thinking they got slapped or punched by something (flesh wound type of injury, in-and-out with only muscle tissue injured) to screaming pain (vital organ or bone hit) to uncomprehending shock quickly followed by death rattle/spasms (mortally wounded, many vitals/CNS/bleeding out), or just the good old rag-doll drop (headshot with good effects on brain matter)
>>
>>32920006
>from thinking they got slapped or punched by something (flesh wound type of injury, in-and-out with only muscle tissue injured)

From videos I've seen, these can be pretty bad in that they trigger the flight or fight response (if the gun didn't already), and sometimes its fight, and its really crazy how fast some people can become when they take a non-lethal bullet.
>>
>>32919019
I actually have a buddy with the same story.
He was a 68W, so he told me about treating the guy.
>so doped up on heroin / shock whatever that they had to restrain what was remaining of his limbs to operate on him
>4 dudes holding down torsohaji
>>
File: 1486244859115.jpg (44KB, 1024x514px) Image search: [Google]
1486244859115.jpg
44KB, 1024x514px
>>32919749
shotgun shells get bigger with lower numbers
perhaps a "" - 900 Guage shotgun """"
>>
File: 1485641739678.gif (1MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
1485641739678.gif
1MB, 300x170px
>>32920006
>>
For the average anon, they'd probably start a thread with "just been shot, dizzy, blood loss, wat do?"
>>
File: Fuck water mellons.gif (778KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck water mellons.gif
778KB, 320x240px
>>32913023
>>32913096
> Iraqi didn't stop his Vic at the VCP
> Keeps driving everyone in the area is trying to it his engine
> I sight in with M500
> Boom head shot
> Lead Facial of 12G slug.
> Slug popped his grape
> Wasn't able to see his face but the dude next to him had a bunch of glass and 5.56 in him to be confused.
>>
>>32915496
>begging for a drink.
Thatll probably be my last words.
>>
>>32920630
Rub cum on the wound. Natural sealant.
>>
File: 1486340784605.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1486340784605.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>>32915950
>it was a dead baby
>>
>>32915683
>you very well may have lost sleep over a haji memeing you with his dying words
The world is a strange place.
>>
>>32920655
>Mellon
>>
>>32913023

they yell into the X-Box microphone

sometimes in spanish
>>
File: 1486359982679.png (41KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1486359982679.png
41KB, 804x743px
>>32920880
>>
>>32919048
You said it the other way around, homeslice.
>>
>>32918222
Beenut Brittle.
>>
>>32920880
Im a Sony man. Usually 9 year olds on GTA just call me a bigger when I kill them.
>>
>>32920989
Bigger

*Nigger. God damnit autocorrect. Don't correct my racism.

>Mfw autocorrect is a SJW
>>
>>32916035
>there is a plastic, or metal BB in your arm
Maybe you should get that removed?
Secondly
>drive-by with a BB gun TWICE
where the hell do you live?!
>>
>>32921156
>where the hell do you live?!
If anon has been shot twice with a BB, I'd think that someone probably knows who they're shooting at. A better question is what kind of enemies anon has and what kind of life they lead that includes such enemies.
>>
They tend to scream, bleed, and if you don't apply first aid, die.
>>
>>32921000

Big nigger.
>>
>>32918842
My body my rules fuck California.
>>
>>32915153
>idk about guns
/k/ in a nutshell
>>
>>32918255
Late to the thread but what happened?
>>
>>32921585
I will accept that.
>>
File: 1485538891792.jpg (18KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
1485538891792.jpg
18KB, 282x341px
>>32914120
>Its possible for a gunshot wound to give you all three except anaphylactic shock, because allergies dont really come into play as a direct cause of death with gunshot wounds

UNTIL NOW

I for one will not rest until we've developed a shotgun that fires a cloud of angry hungry bees
>>
>>32915496
>refelxiveley

Try saying that ten times in a row really fast with a cock in your mouth
>>
>>32918952
Oh sweet Jesus this board really is full of 14 year olds.
>>
>>32914024
it's suppose to be a parody but there are people like that
i just dont see why its suppose to be funny
>>
>>32921941

>I don't know how to follow a comment chain
>>
>>32920626
sauce?
>>
>>32913023
They go "ouch" and fly like 10 feet backwards
>>
File: swat visit.gif (1MB, 274x202px) Image search: [Google]
swat visit.gif
1MB, 274x202px
I expected a little more physical evidence from a board like /k/. Here. This is what happens when someone is shot.
>>
File: 1466605993268.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466605993268.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>32914645
Fucking kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXwPtP-KDNk

Here's a ~30 lecture by an emergency and trauma anesthesiologist.

Tl;dw - Fucking nothing. To put someone down it takes either: A.) A lot of ammo
B.) A very, very precise shot to a critical area
>>
>>32921000
spic comes up as spice a fair bit
>>
File: gegd.png (66KB, 695x500px) Image search: [Google]
gegd.png
66KB, 695x500px
>>32914673
Underrated
>>
>>32915122
Very relevant gets
>>
File: dang.jpg (172KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
dang.jpg
172KB, 750x1334px
NO SNEKS
>>
>>32918899
Do you have that drone feed anon? I would like to watch it.
>>
>>32922536
And chunk comes out of chink.
Honey from honkey.
And wat from wop.

Wait, what?
>>
>>32922065
What was that fat fuck thinking?
>>
On this note, does anyone have any experience dealing with/treating stab wounds? How do they compare?

These threads tend to be a good source for writefaggotry in pursuit of realism
>>
>>32913023
>Also post your all time favorite home defense/general purpose weapon
Fire.
What's the point in living in a concrete house if you can't sneak out and set the place ablaze and then claim that they were retarded arsonists?
>>
>>32925648
Non-self inflicted Knife wounds are absurdly more dangerous and lethal.
one_bleeds_out.png, lethality and hospital death statistics all say that guns are probably the safest weapon yet invented for both user and recipient.
>>
>>32913023
Usually over the course of the next 3 days after being shot they start to experience nausea, dizziness, and tight throat.
2 days after the first set of symptoms set in they start shivering involuntarily and develop a severe bacterial infection in their middle ear that spreads through their eustachian tubes into their sinuses causing their nasopharynx to swell which makes it hard to breathe through their nose.
Over the next couple of days their condition worsens, their lungs fill with mucus causing violent coughing fits, they become too disoriented to walk and eventually they die completely immobilized, gasping for air.
>>
File: ralphiebbgun.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ralphiebbgun.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>32921532
>>
>>32921532
THE PLAYGROUND IS SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS,ANON.
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.