[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting a new gun, need /k/s help on what to get.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1424624116005.png (65KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1424624116005.png
65KB, 512x512px
So, I'm a poorfag and I'm getting tax returns, I need to know what gun to get, for my CCDW I've narrowed it down to 5 choices for various reasons.

>1. EAA Windicator .357/.38 special snub nose revolver.
Considering this one because I already own a .357 and I need to start thinking about standardizing my calibers. Plus it's small. Goes for about 300 dollars. Not to mention, you can't beat the reliability of a revolver.

>2. Zastava M88A 9mm tokarev
I have a soft spot of tokarev varients. This gun is shorter than my Romanian TTC, which would be better for concealed carry. It fires 9mm and I don't currently have a 9mm pistol however I like the fact that 9mm is dirt cheap and the gun itself is only about 250 dollars.

>3. 9x18 polish p-64 Makarov
I hear this is a good gun, I have some 9x18 ammo stored up because a family member that lives with me owns a CZ-82. So I wouldn't have to invest too much in new ammo for potential SHTF and the gun is concealable. However, I doubt that 9x18 will be as available as 9x19 in potential SHTF and personally I think the gun as ass ugly although I can see it's merits.

>4. Smith and Wesson SD9
I hear this thing is a glock copy, don't know a lot about it except it goes for about 300 bucks and is supposedly a good budget handgun. I don't own any polymer guns (I'm mostly a milsurp fag) so this might be a nice addition to my collection although I'm not 100% sure about it.

>5. Taurus P111
I looked up some YouTube videos related to this thing on the internet. Supposedly it's a good value for the money (goes for about 200-250) and shoots a common caliber (9mm). The price is the main selling point for this one.

So /k/, I need your help. What should I get? I'm conflicted?
>>
Spend more. Buy once cry once.
>>
>>32912548
The thing is, that's not really an option considering I'm basically an unemployeed NEET right now.
>>
>2017
>carrying a revolver

>cant beat that reliability!
yes you can

2. sure, fine

3. like you said, its a meme caliber

4. out of these choices, i definitely pick 4 just because it's got the best capacity and 9mm can kill people, contrary to what /k/ says

>buying a taurus ever
>>
>>32912554
Get a job.
>>
>>32912554
>The thing is, that's not really an option
ain't even him, but it sounds more like 'your and fucking retard' more than unemployed neet.
>>
>>32912532
>1.
>you cant beat the reliability of a revolver
Yes you can it's called "buying a handgun from a reputable manufacturer"

>2.
>CC'ing a tokarev
At least its 9mm. Its still shit

>3.
Its heavy. Its ugly. Its not a makarov.

>4.
trigger fucking sucks. otherwise its ok.

>5.
>buying a Taurus ever

Why don't you save for another month and buy something that isnt garbage
>>
File: NEET brigade.jpg (108KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEET brigade.jpg
108KB, 409x409px
>>32912564
No thanks famalam.
>>32912574
Say what you want I enjoy the NEET life. I bought most of my guns while I was working and still have plenty of ammo stored up. So I'm more than content to take a break until it gets to the point that I have to get a job.
>>32912561
Thanks m80.
>>
>>32912597
>>32912561
So general consensus so far is SD9 I'm guessing?
>>
>>32912532

You in Alaska? I'll sell you something cheap.
>>
>>32912737
it has like an 8.5 pound trigger pull. That's absurd, thats like what NYPD uses to prevent retards giving themselves glockleg. Go to the shop and ask to dry fire it before you buy it
>>
File: 1477978625138.jpg (2MB, 4032x5008px) Image search: [Google]
1477978625138.jpg
2MB, 4032x5008px
>>32912532
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.