[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ thoughts on this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (139KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
139KB, 900x900px
/k/ thoughts on this guy?
>>
>>32912102
it's fun to watch him clank steel and have a good time using guns
it's the most fun to just see what he thinks of stuff I own
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>32912102
He's really tall and likes to kill his sworn enemy; the two liter soda bottle.
>>
>>32912102
Boring.
Also his son is a cringelord
>>
Used to be good back in 2010/2011, now is a shill for at least three different companies. No one with any self-respect would continue to give this guy views in light of that.
>>
>>32912225
Atleast he says that he shills for them not like Mr. Tavor guy
>>
>>32912225
doesn't he only shill for the companies that lend him guns and give him ammo? I don't really have a problem with that as it's not affecting what he says about the guns.
>>
File: 1320832592636.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1320832592636.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>32912102
likes to chainsmoke 2 purple kush blunts then film his jootube videos. Actually a pretty chill personality and the cameraman does good immersion so its like you're there too. Spouts actual facts about the pieces he is showcasing while keeping it from being 'autistism-overwhelming', and if makes a mistake, satisfies the autists who troll his channel like jackels in followup vids.

Doesn't wear Fudd's Bun Shop T-shirts, likes Glock because Glock is the apogee of handguns, and keeps it original. His promotions are actually based on merit, not raked-in dollar revenue - which is a rare for video personalities on jootube (aka TAVORchannel and dynamic butterfly boy)

him and Guns&Gear are pretty much the only ones worth watching on there, besides Miculek emasculating you with his dexterity and skills, and NuttinFancy if you got time to waste and want a non-biased answer.
>>
>>32912257
>I don't really have a problem with that as it's not affecting what he says about the guns

And it never has. Considering it's ammunition and gun brokers, not manufacturers, he has no reason to plug any specific gun just for a sponsor's sake.
>>
>>32912198
He smokes pots all the time too
>>
>>32912102
Why do you make this thread every day
>>
>>32912457
its his cameraman son who makes these threads at least once a week.
>>
>>32912102
Anybody who doesn't like Hickok is untrustworthy in my book.
>>
>>32912102
/k/ tripfags don't like him because he gets more attention than they will ever get in their pathetic little lives
>>
>>32912468
John the Christian Metal Giant
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.