[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: gun-control-300x218.jpg (24KB, 300x218px) Image search: [Google]
gun-control-300x218.jpg
24KB, 300x218px
Can /k/ think of ANY scenario in which Europe would abandon their gun control laws?

Agreed, this is far fetched but still curious.
>>
after the kikes are put down
>>
File: pol.go.away.4.png (2MB, 1074x1107px) Image search: [Google]
pol.go.away.4.png
2MB, 1074x1107px
>>32911664
GTFO pol

go back to plebbit, go back to /pol/ whatever, just go.
>>
File: Brat_2_guns.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Brat_2_guns.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>32911649
>Stalin
>Gun control
top kek.
>>
Kraut here, im seeing and hearing more people talk about getting guns because of all the immigration and fear of terrorism, plus the hatred of Merkel and her cronies. Granted, this is just my perspective but its refreshing.
I think the more instability and crime happens, the more people will push for it. Its human nature to want protection. Not to get too /pol/ but >>32911664
IF we are able to start pushing out some of the old dogs in office it could gradually break peoples dependence on them. This of course would take years, decades even, but im hoping it'll change. It wasnt always this way for us
>>
>can EU governments gain popularity by lessening gun control?
No, because more than 50% of the population doesn't like guns
>can EU governments gain something by not having a monopoly on weapons.
No.

Therefore. not gonna happen.

Two scenarios.
>Full on civil war, everyone is armed, and doesn't want to disarm after the end of the hostilities. Some new politician makes a bill that allows for easier legal ownership, to put the law in line with the situation.
>France decides to ressurect their small arms industry and makes private ownership easier, in order to kickstart it (very unlikely).

>>32911932
I wasn't aware Stalin gave the weapons from the december 1917 confiscation back.
>>
OPs pic is bullshit. NSDAP never stripped ordinary germans off gun rights. Its a myth.
>>
>>32911649
Hitler and Mao armed huge sects of their populations though. Hitler wanted the GERMAN people to have guns so they would be able to fight invaders, and Mao made huge militias in every city in China loaded with SKS and Mosins.
>>
File: 4chan fam.jpg (274KB, 343x487px) Image search: [Google]
4chan fam.jpg
274KB, 343x487px
>>32911901
No

/k/ is a /pol/ board
>>
>>32912544
No fuck off pol.
>>
>>32912541
People they liked could be armed.

People they disliked got shot.

That's how gun control works.
>>
>>32912541
The point is that they took away guns from the people they wanted to oppress.

Only allowing certain people to have guns is still gun control
>>
>>32912541
In the GDR shooting was part of the curriculum, but even there it's still gun control. All guns belong to the state, not you. Hitler actively encouraged the handgun register of 1928 and HImmler hismelf said: "If you like guns, join the SS."
>>
>>32912544
Jesus fuck, you really are retarded.
>>
File: GC1.png (52KB, 999x275px) Image search: [Google]
GC1.png
52KB, 999x275px
I know this thread is "illegal" but if anyone cares I was the anon who had to debate gun control for a class. I got the grade back 95%. I actually rallied gun advocates in the class
>>
>>32911649
>Can /k/ think of ANY scenario in which Europe would abandon their gun control laws?
No, since Europe is not a single country, but a continent with many different independent countries with entirely different gun laws.

Better question, Can /k/ think of ANY scenario in which US would abandon their gun control laws?

Do you think it will ever be possible to put a stock on your handgun without worrying about your dog's life?
>>
>>32911901
>>32912565
>>32914104
>>
>>32912544
You need to go back.
>>
>>32911649
Caliphate.
>>
>>32914285
>>32914277
>>
>>32912524
Right, only the ones they wanted absolute control over.
>>
>>32911901
To be fair, /k/ does shoot a great deal of niggers and most anti gun legislators are Jewish. Correlation not causation I know, but I can see where they would get the idea.
>>
>>32914135
Gg anon
>>
File: joocontrol.jpg (2MB, 2832x3916px) Image search: [Google]
joocontrol.jpg
2MB, 2832x3916px
>>32911901
Nice try Schlomo.
>>
but..but.. /k/ must be creative enough to figure out a way of arming the european population.
I mean, I have seen some strategists on this board..
>>
>>32914305
>took away guns from the pe
No. Legal gun ownership was widespread in Weimar Republic and NSDAP rule just didnt take guns from people. Simple as that. enemies of NSDAP (commies, libs) were dealt with by street violence - nothing to do with guns.
>>
>>32914847
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_gun_control_theory
Scroll down to the sources section and pick any one of those books or papers that says you're not just wrong on every count, but also stupid.
>>
>>32911649
This picture has always been stupid. These men were all opposed to people who were armed, but had inferior numbers and at times inferior weaponry to go with it. They didn't take control with no one shooting back at them.
>>
>>32914305
jews weren't citizens and were being run out because they are universally subversive lefty little shits

>>32914886
>Nazi laws disarmed "unreliable" persons, especially Jews, but relaxed restrictions for "ordinary" German citizens.

You just seem to think that the only possible way of existance is modern suicidal liberalism.
Thats exactly what he said, they liberalized the gun laws and gun ownership was never as common as say in USA
>>
>>32911901
That image literally never fails to be true
>>
>>32914300
>>32914285
>>
>>32911932
>бpaт 2
>cтaлин
>>
>>32914503

Let's get a UN resolution passed forbidding Israel to own guns.

After all, god protects them.
>>
File: Brasil_Meu_Brasil_Brasileiro.png (168KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
Brasil_Meu_Brasil_Brasileiro.png
168KB, 900x508px
>>32911649
Get rid of the police for a week.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.