[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australian /k/ommandos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: No4-mk2-NZ-Bush-Carbine-7.62.jpg (285KB, 2490x877px) Image search: [Google]
No4-mk2-NZ-Bush-Carbine-7.62.jpg
285KB, 2490x877px
I had a greentext about getting a firearms licence in Victoria saved. Must have deleted it in a fit or retardism.

Does anyone have it/a brief overview or checklist that spells out what I need to do to get raifu? Cat A/B likely.
>>
No criminal history
Pay for safety course
Pass safety course
Pay to join a club as a reason to own firearms
Pay to submit license application
Submit license online with all ID
Wait forever for application to be reviewed
If approved take ID to police station for verification
Once you have license you'll need safe storage Pay for a permit to acquire
Then pay for your firearm
>>
>>32908839
Forgot to mention, you'd better not have any history at all guarding mental illness either, that'll fuck you worse than a criminal record
>>
>>32908968
Regarding"
>>
File: IMG_4813.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4813.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>32908794
I kinda feel bad for you Aussies. But I know there's some neat shit squirrelled away there. Here's an example from Canada-a totally off the record HK91.

You guys CAN have cool stuff again. You can do it someday.
>>
>>32908984
Nah nothing like that.

I think I might just "Register interest in hunting on crown land" instead of joining a club. Seems a easier option?
>>
>>32909077
Club is the easiest way, your option might be better coast wise, but is probably just another fuckfest of paperwork and waiting for approvals.
SSAA's fees aren't that bad, considering the benefits that come with it, including $20 million public indemnity insurance anywhere on public or private land...
>>
>>32909077
>>32909879
Crown land is by far the easiest option, you just buy your crown land permit then you can use that to buy as many guns as you want. No further justification needed, no need to be a part of any clubs/organisations and no need to prove you actually attend/use anything.
>>
Are we even allowed to shoot intruders though? Fuck spending 3 years getting a rifle just to go prison for using it in self defence
>>
>>32910040

Sounds fucking sweet. Raifu here I come.

Wonder if I can track down one of them there 7.62 SMLEs
>>
>>32910123
No, shooting intruders is not ok.
>>
>>32910429
As in you believe it isn't ok or it isn't ok according to our laws?
>>
>>32910521
Fine by me, apart from the media mess that would set Aus back a few steps from becoming pro-guns, imagine how that would play out...
>>
>>32910521
Nah, as in nah not legal to defend yourself in your own house or property.

There were a few incidents not that long ago of cunts injuring themselves attempting to break and enter.

Owner of said properties had to pay damages, therapy and so forth.

I believe it's the same if your rottie mauls the cunts leg off. Your doggo will br put down and you will be liable for damages again.

>pic not related one bit
>>
>>32910617
So basically if somebody breaks into my house with a machete I should go fuck myself and get my throat slashed open
Thanks government what would I do without you. Can I pay more taxes please? I wish the prime minister would just fuck my wife in the ass
>>
>>32910645
Get a load of this guy.... call 000 and ask for the police, Why would you be violent when they can come protect you?
>>
>>32910673
When seconds matter, the police are just minutes away!~
>>
>>32910673
>No guns for self defense in austrailia
>no 911
Jesus fuck Australia sucks, hell atleast in Africa there may not be 911 to dial but you can shoot your attacker
>>
>>32910040
This guy knows what's up. It's around $11.80 and doesn't expire, can be obtained from your local DELWP office

Also means you can shoot innabush. If you're in recognised deer habitat with a >.270 you need a GMA deer hunting permit though
>>
>>32910673
>robber runs toward you
>pick up phone
>get hand cut off
Gee I sure am glad I didn't get violent
>>
>>32910736
Stop being such a cunt and let that abbo sniff some of your petrol and bum a few smokes, ya racist
>>
>>32910722
More details plaese
>>
>>32910931
Go to a DELWP office and buy a permit to control feral pests on crown land, $11.80. Attach to firearms licence application and tick the corresponding box.

To find the nearest office, use Google. Call ahead to make sure the office is manned that day.
>>
>>32910960
Doing gods work,thank you
>>
>>32909001
Aren't you the fucking guy who cc'd a tokarev and/or a skorpion?
>>
>>32910277
i have a lithgow factory converted smle in 7.62x39 its the tits and an aia m10 in 308 comming
>>
CAT A/B AND MY PTA FOR MY HOWA 1500 COMING IN THE MAIL BETWEEN THIS FRIDAY AND THE NEXT LADS.

Thinking of getting an Adler too, and putting an 8 round tube on it
>>
>>32911406
7.62x39. Now that's just alittle bit hot. I am erect.

Thinking about it though I might just get a classic .303, not only are they easier and likely cheaper to come by. You get abit of connection to history re: WWI and II. Also, Slide a bayonet on the fucker and you're sticking cunts with 16 inches of fuck you.
>>
>>32909001
Canadian here. How the fuck do you get an HK91?
>>
>>32911691
if you have the money a No 5 jungle carbine, has the sexy enfield look and history but none of the draw backs of the full sized earlier models
>>
>go to government approved SSAA range
>single shot only bolt action
>fudds with black powder muskets
>mall ninjas with 308 rugers (((precision)))
>bubbu'd Enfields and K98s
>sitting there with a cheap lever action and a even cheaper 22
>tfw denied to own semi autos and anything fun
So anyone getting any new gats soon or anything new?
>>
File: received_10154958223691306.jpg (421KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154958223691306.jpg
421KB, 1536x2048px
http://www.firearmownersunited.com/2016/04/21/how-to-get-your-firearms-license-in-victoria/
>>
File: IMG_4798.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4798.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>32911058
Yep. Tok, Scorp, and now I finally have a good CCW. Pic related.
>>32911732
You don't. Mine is a paperless, off-the-record Prohib.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.