[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Middle East General- Al Bab calling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 75

File: 1415066216081.jpg (905KB, 4928x3280px) Image search: [Google]
1415066216081.jpg
905KB, 4928x3280px
Since a thread hasn't been created I might as well make one.

To sum up what has happened thus far, ISIL has reinforced its troops in the cemetery of Deir Ezzor.

Turkish backed FSA have entered the town of Bza'a and have begun to fight ISIL in street to street fighting. At the same time AMAQ has claimed ISIL suicide bombers killed ten Turkish soldiers also in Bza'a.

Reports have come in of Syrian officials having killed an estimated 13,000 people at the Saydnaya prison since 2011. It has been reported that people were killed in groups of 50 in mass hangings. This comes as Amnesty international has published a 48 page report on what happened in the prison, with a total of 84 witnesses ranging from officers, to prisoners who were reportedly in the prison, being used as testimonials

Houthies nearly hit Riyadh with a Burkan 2 missile (upgraded Scud)

And finally, while it is old news, there is a report that the Afghan government controls less than 60% of all the territory in the country.
>>
>>32906853
shameless self bump
>>
>>32906853
>the Afghan government controls less than 60% of all the territory in the country.

as someone that was deployed there this doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

is there any extra information on that "ballistic" missile that hit the capital of SA?
>>
>>32907133
not much info on the Burkan 2. But there should be some hints. It's obviously a derivative of the Burkan 1, a Scud-B (R-17) upgrade that has a supposed range of 800km's that has a 500kg warhead. So what we can expect from the Burkan 2 is most likely better range and guidance systems, but mostly guidance systems that allow them to be more accurate with the launches. The reason why not much is known about the Burkan 2 is because it was only recently created and used against Riyadh.

Hell, the Burkan 1 was only created in September, so it really goes to show you the ingenuity of Houthi/Yemeni Republican Guard R&D teams and most likely the level of cooperation they have with the IRGC.
>>
>>32907133
Also that must have been interesting. Did you learn any Pashto or Dari while you were there?
>>
fuck you im bumping
>>
bamp
>>
>>32906853
I'd like to address the claims made when I posted the report that Afghanistan's government controls 60% of the country (first correction).

The report claims that the government only has total control over 60% of the country, but controls 64% of the total population. The Taliban only have total control over 10% of the total Afghani pop, with the remainder being classified as living in contested territory, meaning neither side has a monopoly of force.

Despite this, the report notes that ANA and ANP units are slowly improving, with their troops increasing their experience and knowledge of how to fight the Taliban.

Still, the question remains of whether or not the Afghan government will be able to go it alone. India has become increasingly interested in helping the country with its security issues, but that would most likely bring the wrath of Pakistani ISI.
>>
Can't wait for the Al-Bab showdown in the coming days, it has actually been an exciting battle and I get to laugh at the t*rks
>>
>>32908887
>India has become increasingly interested in fucking with the pakis by pretending to help Afghanistan with its security issues

this bodes well
>>
>>32910202
Kinda, Pakistan will make Afghanistan bleed if India begins to take over NATO's role in the country as it's main supporter. And that makes sense given that Pakistan would feel threatened if they have to deal with the Indians in the east as well as in the West.

India has already started to supply Afghanistan with small weapons packages like a set of 5 Mi-25's to replace Afghanistan aging Mi-35's.

Not to mention the monetary aid of about a billion dollars being given to the Afghans by the Indians.

But if tensions keep increasing, India might take the gamble and begin to ramp up its support for Afghanistan, especially given the current security situation there.

But Indian-Pakistani relations should be watched closely, yes it doesn't really belong in the /MEG/ but its a Muslim region that should not be ignored as it's most likely the place where we'll see the use of nukes in a conflict (according to the CIA's future predictions)
>>
File: C4CmnKgWYAEDq9E (1).jpg (166KB, 1200x448px) Image search: [Google]
C4CmnKgWYAEDq9E (1).jpg
166KB, 1200x448px
>>32906853
huge if true. . .
>>
File: C4BB3n0UoAAglJK (1).jpg (180KB, 1200x591px) Image search: [Google]
C4BB3n0UoAAglJK (1).jpg
180KB, 1200x591px
>>32910262
though at this point Charles lister is pushing it so its probably bullshit
>>
>>32910305
I think that prison has been used for a lot of executions. The thing is that the numbers might be skewed to be bigger or maybe even smaller than what they've reported. Only the Syrian government has access to the prison so we'll never know.
>>
daily reminder the Turks have no intention of taking Al Bab and they never did
>>
>>32910252
>India might take the gamble and begin to ramp up its support for Afghanistan
it will be a cold day in hell before the Indian military EVER leaves India's rightful borders
>>
>>32910460
[citation needed]
>>
>>32906853
>Reports have come in of Syrian officials having killed an estimated 13,000 people at the Saydnaya prison since 2011.

Hurr durr.. always the upper end of the estimate. Even the original Soros sponsored (((amnesty))) report sites following.

>These estimates were based on the following calculations. If between seven and 20 were killed every 10-15 days
from September to December 2011, the total figure would be between 56 people and 240 people for that period. If between 20 and 50 were killed every week between January and November 2012, the total figure would be between 880 and 2,200 for that period. If between 20 and 50 people were killed in 222 execution sessions (assuming the executions were carried out twice a week twice a month and once a week once a month) between December 2012 and December 2015, the total figure would be between 4,400 and 11,100 for that period. These calculations produce a minimum figure of 5,336, rounded down to the nearest thousand as 5,000, and 13,540, rounded down to the nearest thousand as 13,000.

Given that how things usually round up once things will be investigated by 3rd party, low estimates are almost always far closer to reality than high estimates, that is assuming "low" estimate isn't far too high like it ended up in Kosovo for instance.
>>
>>32910460
No
>>
File: StumpRo.jpg (32KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
StumpRo.jpg
32KB, 600x338px
>>32910460
>>
>>32910460
has a deal been made between turkey and syria for the ownership of al bab? Who will it belong to?
>>
>>32910473
POO IN LOO detected.
>>
>>32910473
POO
>>
>>32907286
I learned how to say "Stop or i shoot" in Pashto and Dari when i was stationed in the north, but that is long since forgotten.
Ofcourse ,the typical greetings kinda stuck in my head, where to place your hand when saying hello and so on
>>
File: SandNigging.jpg (126KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
SandNigging.jpg
126KB, 600x800px
ANNA in AliBaba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR_vYlvsz6Q
>>
>>32911256
I'm adding the Turkish FSA video from Bhzaa a couple of days ago in their laughable failure to take the village after multiple tries.
>da fuck ton of 240Bs/grenade launcher they were spraying and praying with.

The SAA is on the fast track on the outskirts of Al Bab. If IS runs now the SAA and Turks will meet in Al Bab. This front is nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2NqC97rSTw

In both the ANNA video and Turk FSA they find tunnels. IS has come to rely on tunnel networks everywhere. Being the most heavily bombed group they have dig underground or they'll die.

tl;dr IS going full VC
>>
What is the latest on Mosul? I am particularly interested in the Peshmerga movement inside the city borders but everything is of interest.
>>
>>32910956
>has a deal been made between turkey and syria
No, between Turkey and ISIS
>>
File: C4EwnazXUAAH-Z6.jpg (72KB, 786x579px) Image search: [Google]
C4EwnazXUAAH-Z6.jpg
72KB, 786x579px
>>32912166
Latest SAA advance. They are almost there.
>>32912233
I have not been paying attention to Mosul. I assume they are waiting for a go on western Mosul. IS is getting ready for them. IS bomblet drones are ...trolling.
>>
>>32912315
They'll be massively slowed down in Tedef.
I also find it funny that they're leaving a thin strip of ISIS controlled territory between them and the turks (Deir al-Qaq and others).

>>32912233
They're just tking a break, regaining their strength, while bombing the shit out of the western part of the city.

They should restart in a month or so.
>>
>>32912421

This leaving a thin strip - isn't that what has been happening in many places there, to leave the enemy a path of retreat?
>>
>>32912507
I think it's more to prevent clashes between advancing turks and syrians.
>>
>>32912507
I think that is what happened to Tadef and why the Turks havent taken it.
They still hope that ISIS will bail out when the pressure is too much.
>>
>>32910252
I would love to see the sauce for that CIA prediction.
>>
Well certainly not ANNA footage from Deir Ezzor cemetery today but IS footage after they claimed to have killed 14 SAA there. The cemetery battle continues with bodies piling up conveniently in a burial ground for both sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QViEB4ZzuQ
>>
>>32912166
Yeah the tunnels they've made are VC-tier
>>
>>32913670
ISIS is the most successful Islamic terrorist group in history.

Yes or no?

Do they need their own 9/11 first?
>>
>>32913670
Bit odd when you find all these videos with 30-60 views and hour after they come out

Unironically, you are probably better informed than most US intelligence in the region. Makes you suspicious to the NSA though, so just watch what you say you know?

Also, seen PDR around recently? I haven't since mid 2016. Been awhile since Zabadani.
>>
>>32913367
I'm trying to find it. I might have had a faux pas and used the CIA 2015 predictions as supposed to the 2030 one.

Still, If I can't find it I'll take back what I said.
>>
File: C4FZGDrXAAA4GKe.jpg (159KB, 900x569px) Image search: [Google]
C4FZGDrXAAA4GKe.jpg
159KB, 900x569px
>>32913993
I think PD still comments as anon, it doesn't matter much when the pro SAA side is well represented here thanks to Mandic. I found the IS video on twitter like everyone else does. Pro IS fanboys spam the shit out of everything when they have real footage.

I also found a Russian MoD map of Deir Ezzor today. It's close to accurate from my following of the same battle. I suspect IS holds more space between the pockets but not much more. I haven't been able to touch on half of anything else that happened today otherwise.
>>
>>32914192
SAA still needs to connect the two pockets fast.
The airport might hold alone, but the city won't.
>>
>>32914192
I don't follow this stuff but this interests me.

How long has this city been under siege, and how long has it been separated from the airport?

Any idea how many soldiers occupy the city?
>>
>>32914323
>city under siege
Years
>separated from airport
>one month, more or less
>how many soldiers
A few thousands, plus the civillians
>>
>>32914323
It's been besieged for most of the war
It doesn't fit the agenda like allepo so it's not in the news much
>>
File: pincer.png (188KB, 935x611px) Image search: [Google]
pincer.png
188KB, 935x611px
Pincer attack on Raqqa soon?
>>
Late night bump and Al Bab is indeed calling.
There are a lot of reports of a threeway offensive, with TFSA pushing into Qabasin, Bzhaa and onto Aqil Hill and from there into Al Bab proper.
>>
>>32915125
not until trump gets his ducks in a row and the next peace talks are over
>>
>>32915301
Turks have reportedly taken the hospital (again), and are advancing eastwards from that point.
Bzaah (which is fully ISIS held now) is also being attacked.
Qabassin is also being attacked, but it seems to be the smallest attacking group.

This is it, boys (or is it?)
>>
>>32915407
>This is it, boys (or is it?)
Lets see if it ends like the last 50 or so times
>>
File: C3LX6yHWEAQ-Z0s.jpg (305KB, 1200x1040px) Image search: [Google]
C3LX6yHWEAQ-Z0s.jpg
305KB, 1200x1040px
also found this nice picture of the Hospital in my old "turks getting rekt" folder
>>
>>32915125
Kurds are gonna take their time. There's no way the Turks are gonna be able to reach Raqqa as they've claimed, and the SDF knows how much of a hellhole taking Raqqa is going to be.
>>
>>32915531
The turks never attacked at night, it may be a sign.

>>32915543
Seven Leo2's, turks are retards.

Hos many T90's have benn lost by SAA and allies? >10?
>>
>>32915570
The kurds are lightning fast at advancing in open terrain/desert.
The moment they arrive at grasslands or cultivated lands, they slow to a halt.
Just see what happened north of Raqqa, they were advancing, really fucking slowly, and then completely. West of Raqqa too, they started slowing down when approaching farmlands, then stopped.
>>
Reports of SAA taking control of half of lake Jabbul (the lake is seasonal and dries up in the autumn and winter).
>>
>>32915576
They are ancient 2A4s and not even properly updated.
Still of course no excuse to lose them like that.
>>
>>32915660
They are old, but still very capable against something like ISIS. It's just turk incompetence.

Also, pic related, ISIS defensive perimeter.
Turks have breached it by taking the hospital, so the ISIS guys are probably retreating to the city center to use their tunnels and attack the turks from behind and the sides, like always.
>>
File: jkyf.png (222KB, 967x614px) Image search: [Google]
jkyf.png
222KB, 967x614px
>>32915685
forgot pic
>>
I'm curious. How has the Turkish Army units in Syria and Iraq been hit by the recent Erdogan cleansings?
>>
>>32915737
We don't know, but it seems it fucked their operational effectiveness.
They make mistakes after mistakes against ISIS.
>>
>>32915776
This. Turkish army purged a sizable portion of their officer corps, I think what's worse though is that they're going to be promoting only pro-Erdogan personnel as supposed to basing it off merit. The reason for this is that Erdogan doesn't want a repeat of the coup as those who were purged most likely have subordinates that want revenge that haven't been hit by the purge yet. But that means that they not only got rid of good officers, but in supporting only Erdogan's cronies, they're going to be lacking in good leadership for a while.

>>32914073
also update on my post. Unfortunately I have been unable to find the CIA report on the Indian-Pakistani possible nuclear war, so i'll take back what I said as I can't back it up with the report I claimed to know about.
>>
>>32915776
Tbqf there are not that many of them operating in Syria. Its just that their FSA allies are completely incompetent.
>>
File: Gareth.jpg (4KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
Gareth.jpg
4KB, 254x198px
>>32911114
>where to place your hand when saying hello and so on

grab 'em by the pussy?
>>
Wait, so FSA forces are fighting ISIS forces?

I was under the impression the FSA was at least partially compromised by ISIS insurgents.
>>
>>32908887
>ANA and ANP units are slowly improving
This has to be the most frequent and optimistic sentence of the last 15 years
>>
Can someone tell me what the background of Jund al-Aqsa?
>>
>>32916095
salafi group which was pretty effective when operating in northern hama, had links to isis, which led to rebel infighting and them going under protection of nusra, which caused the recent rebel mini civil war in idlib
>>
>>32916095
Group that operated in south Idlib and Hama.
Took part in the rebel Hama offensive last year.
During the offensive, they tried to cut the SAA supply road to Aleppo to connect to ISIS territory.
They did this to try and join ISIS, while allowing ISIS to invade rebel territory.

Rebels started killing them, so Al-Nusra/Fateh Al-Sham took them under its wing.

With the recent fights between JFS and AHrar As-Sham, they broke off from JFS and now started going apeshit against the rebels again.
>>
>>32916010
>FSA was at least partially compromised by ISIS insurgents.

. . . you think that will stop them from fighting each other???
>>
Russian MP fired back against the Amnesty International report claiming that it was part of a media campaign against Syria.

In Aleppo, fighting has continued in and around the town of Bza'a, as FSA have captured the farms to the south of the town. If captured Bza'a could porve as a staging area for any direct assaults onto Al Bab itself, making ISIL have to defend attacks from both the west and the east.

In other news, US jets recently struck ISIL positions in Palmyra, it is currently unknown how many militants were killed. This comes as SAA forces stormed a series of ISIL entrenched positions in the vicinity of Al Byarat, to the west of Palmyra.
>>
>>32916754
>US jets recently struck ISIL positions in Palmyra
Been out of the loop for some time, did the SAA seriously lost it again? Or is it rather ment to be around Palmyra?
>>
>>32912166
why the fuck are hajis so incompetent at basic soldering. honking their horns blasting down the road, no situational awareness. its insane.
>>
>>32916836
Just usual american-jewish propaganda.
The Syrian Arab Army would never ever lose a town they conquered so valiantly again. The imperialist forces try to airstrike them all the time to help their jihadi puppets and stop the heroic march of the syrian armed men towards Raqqa and Deir-az-Zour, but their feebly attempt will do nothing but strenghten the resolve of the brave syrian soldiers
>>
>>32911256

>>32912166

Goddamn these are not armies.

They're fucking armed gangs. Nothing in this joke of a conflict resembles a war.
>>
>>32916836
Yeah, they got pushed back all the way to T4 airbase. Only recently have they started going back on the offensive and have made modest gains. The loss of Palmyra isn't a huge strategic failure(in that they won't be able to relieve Deir Ezzor anytime soon had they kept Palmyra), but a propaganda loss
>>
Mid thread bump
>>
File: 091203-engel-big-9a.jpg (892KB, 1895x1384px) Image search: [Google]
091203-engel-big-9a.jpg
892KB, 1895x1384px
>>32916074
It's complicated, okay?
>>
>>32919803
holy shit that's incredible. Goes to show you how much time and effort has gone into trying to stabilize Afghanistan
>>
>>32917368
As a matter of fact, most wars in this world are not fought by highly trained soldiers decked out tacticool gear

go fuck yourself
>>
Anyone have that pic of the FSA guys in the Leopard tank?

I am greatly amused by irregular militias in modern armored vehicles.
>>
File: 710.jpg (43KB, 584x400px) Image search: [Google]
710.jpg
43KB, 584x400px
>>32921209
Not FSA, but I got one of ISIL with the captured Leo's
>>
>>32921403
ACV 15. Both pics were taken around Dec 22nd
>>
File: 94.jpg (41KB, 604x383px) Image search: [Google]
94.jpg
41KB, 604x383px
>>32921414
Missing pic
>>
>>32921209
Here's the original video if you want ;)

https://aamaq.at/2016/12/22/%D8%A2%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D8%B3%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA/
>>
Looks like the Al-Bab showdown is tonight lads, this battle has been insane, it even has its own Wiki entry:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Bab
>>
About how many militants IS currently has?
Also why SAA haven't advanced in Deyr Hafir direction, but to Al-Bab?
>>
File: 1448384456412.jpg (28KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1448384456412.jpg
28KB, 250x241px
>>32917048
>>
>>32917048
>>32921805
No one says this

ISIS took control of half of Syria. They are the real deal.

>>32921760
Probably upwards of 20,000 if you include the militias/starving guys.
Maybe 5,000 trained guys. You're seeing them operate in East Homs, East Aleppo, and in Bab.

The shitty units are everywhere.
>>
>>32921760
And your second question, because
1. Hafr is as big as Al-Bab, and difficult to take
2. Because a 1,000 guys advancing south of Bab has led to today's ISIS losses. They are probably going to withdraw now.
3. This plan was mostly a Russian strategic objective. After Turkey invaded into Syria the whole strategic situation in North Syria changed, SAA/Russia need a way to guarantee these forces won't later fight the SAA near Aleppo. The cooperation to bail out the Turks in Al-Bab brought them to the peace table and has most likely guaranteed that Aleppo is safe from Turkey.

If Euphrates Sheild initiates war with the SAA, the Turks will likely withdraw their forces.
>>
>>32921824
I think it's much more than 20000, if you count guys in Mosul.They wouldn't be able to fight on so many fronts if they had only 20000.
I say it's around 50-75k
>>
>>32921866
I disagree. A LOT have died the last two years, and a lot of heavily populated areas have been lost.

The difference is that their trained forces, not your local jihadi militia, have stayed relatively stable. Some 5,000-7,000 guys.

You seen the guys attacking Palmyra? Or attacking near Bab? Or defending south of Mosul?
Those are the trained ones.

The guys you see suicide bombing and getting blown up by airstrikes are generally the militia stuck defending villages/getting slaughtered.
>>
>>32921912
They are really good at relocating then
>>
File: assad.jpg (12KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
assad.jpg
12KB, 220x229px
bump
>>
>>32915576
>How many T90's have been lost by SAA and allies?

i think it's 5 or maybe even less
3 are confirmed destroyed or captured while others might have been damaged but recovered
>>
>>32921915
You're not kidding.

A lot of the guys who retook Palmyra are directly from the Iraqi front/North Raqqa front.

Toyota is reliable for a reason
>>
File: Syria_Monograph_Pop_Density_v2.jpg (343KB, 920x797px) Image search: [Google]
Syria_Monograph_Pop_Density_v2.jpg
343KB, 920x797px
>>32921824
>ISIS took control of half of Syria. They are the real deal.

A lot of what they took over has essentially no-one living there.
>>
>>32915685
>They are old, but still very capable against something like ISIS. It's just turk incompetence.

Mostly Turkish political incompetence combined with moderate beheader incompetence. Turkish politicians aren't willing to send in Turkish infantry units, so Turks give tank support to irregular jihadist infantry.
>>
Jund al-Aqsa just initiated their newest North Hama Campaign, again for the same cities they took from Assad, now taking them back from the FSA.
Latamiyah, Halfaya, Taybat al-Imam, Kafr Zitr have all been taken. I think they will go for Morek next.
It will be interesting how Nusra reacts to this.

Also, the Turks&Friends still hold all areas captured last night in al-Bab.
>>
>>32922119
Kahn Sheykoumand Morek are also under Jund Al-Aqsa control now. Lataminah isn't, but they are trying to take it.
>>
>>32920912
because the gear of modern armies are what makes them an actual army? please, go fuck YOURSELF
>>
File: a-roman.jpg (269KB, 1300x1023px) Image search: [Google]
a-roman.jpg
269KB, 1300x1023px
The night is cold, dangerous path,
Everywhere is security ...
Its Asadist to the rear, the enemy goes
5 of these lions of jihad.
Go, sweeping all the way,
in Tadmor will certainly dawn.
And here too there are fights,
the task is done the Chechens.
And, destroying a lot of bases -
Tifor one in your hands,
Allah will bring a new Fatah
again commit another terrorist attack.
One way Salman is given,
And the border - a gift Salam.
But suddenly opened fire on them,
and in their way Vilayat closed.
"Do not let out!" - The order was given,
and in Deir ez-Zor joined Salman.
>>
File: SOON.jpg (222KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
SOON.jpg
222KB, 1600x900px
>make middle east general great again!
>>
File: SOONER.jpg (156KB, 1582x900px) Image search: [Google]
SOONER.jpg
156KB, 1582x900px
>>32923928
>>
File: Ari.jpg (137KB, 1024x860px) Image search: [Google]
Ari.jpg
137KB, 1024x860px
>>32923928
>>
Fighting has increased in Al Bab and Bza'a, with street battles between ISIL and Turkish backed FSA.

ISIL has reported that they have managed to repel attacks on both towns, but the current reports point towards a stalemate or modest gains made by the Turks in Al Bab and Bza'a.

This comes as SAA troops stormed the towns Dair Qaq and Tuman to the south-west of Al Bab. The SAA seems like it is taking its time in advancing while still keeping up the pressure in order to help the FSA.

In more comedic news, the Houthi allied Yemeni government has told the US government to halt its SOF raids, after the raid that killed civilians.
>>
File: Mp5.jpg (88KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mp5.jpg
88KB, 600x800px
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/02/08/russia-sends-syria-its-largest-missile-delivery-to-date-us-officials-say.html
>>
>>32924766
Those are gonna make nice fireworks if Israel catches Syria giving them to Hez
>>
File: Libro.jpg (344KB, 1024x1623px) Image search: [Google]
Libro.jpg
344KB, 1024x1623px
>>32924853

Oy vey!!!

http://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2017-02/russia-vladimir-putin-military-mercenary-soldiers-syria
>>
File: C4Jj5KaVUAEizDS.jpg (59KB, 639x511px) Image search: [Google]
C4Jj5KaVUAEizDS.jpg
59KB, 639x511px
>>
>>32924974
Interesting, Im not too sure Russians being able to fight abroad is something that will be good. I know im being cynical but there wasn't any talk of how to safeguard Russian mercenaries from being exploited by the opposing country. Because the first thing I though about was CIA trying to use the Russian mercs to do some dirty work for them.

But on the plus side, if relations improve it'd be neat seeing Russian mercs fighting alongside western troops in places like Afghanistan or in Africa
>>
Just in, reports coming in of two missiles being fired from the Sinai peninsula at southern Israel.

https://twitter.com/theudnetwork/status/829441852386467843

https://twitter.com/atlasbreaking/status/829441837341536256
>>
File: 1264932422918.jpg (459KB, 2048x1534px) Image search: [Google]
1264932422918.jpg
459KB, 2048x1534px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZgW-qgPTXg

Life of the Mujahideen resistance in the Lebanon mountains.
>>
File: 1478545947045.png (55KB, 852x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1478545947045.png
55KB, 852x1256px
>>32925683

MUST BE IRAN VIA HEZBOLLAH, THERE ARE TRACES OF IRANIAN ACTIVITY ALL AROUND THE SINAI GUIZE

REAL AMERICAN SUPPORT ISRAEL, AMIRITE?
>>
>>32922119
Why would they do that?

They would be sandwiched in the middle of a hostile geopolitical landscape.
>>
So, to recapitulate this new turkish and rebels attack against ISIS.
>turks try a NEEEEW strategy, night attack!
>simultaneous attacks on Al-Bab, Bzaah (woops, looks like half of it is still in ISIS hands) and Qabassin
>attacks from two axis in Bzaah (east and south-east)
>attacks from north-east against Qabassin
>attacks from north-west, west and south.west against Al-Bab
>Fighters' support on the air
>the result? ISIS now controls the majority of Bzaah (again) and turks have made minimal gains in Al-Bab (hospital, hill and youth housing).
>ISIS is counterattacking now

One more for the count of failed turk attacks.

Meanwhile, SAA is taking their sweet time, attacking south-west of Al-Bab instead of expanding northwards and north-eastwards to put more pressure on ISIS.
>>
File: 1431496197258.png (6KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
1431496197258.png
6KB, 419x249px
>>32925967
? Im just reporting what's going on.

I have a bias, but a report is a report.
>>
>>32916010
FSA is full of moderates, even al-nusra and ISIL have clashed.
>>
>>32919803

Autism level 11
>>
File: troglodyte_ernie.jpg (42KB, 773x418px) Image search: [Google]
troglodyte_ernie.jpg
42KB, 773x418px
>>32921418

Check out the fugly mug and uni-brow on that troglodyte!

>this is what happens when you inbreed for centuries
>>
File: ed7.jpg (45KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
ed7.jpg
45KB, 596x628px
>>32926590
>>
>>32921966
3 are confirmed to have been destroyed or captured ))

Where did you get that from ??

NOT ONE T-90 HAS BEEN DESTROYED IN COMBAT IN SYRIA.
>>
>>32919803
would probably have been better just to have never gone there in the first place
>>
>>32929113
T-90 IS STRONK!

RUSSIA IS STRONK!

WE WUZ GREAT POWA N SHIET
>>
Does anyone remember this dude from back when SHTF in Libya a million years ago? He posted a ton of videos straight from the front lines on Youtube. He got kidnapped by Syrians and vanished for a long ass time.
Turns out the fucker is still alive and he's back in the states. He says he might do a video to talk about what happened after he got kidnapped.
Unfortunately it looks like all his videos got deleted, but he just posted this old ass video out of nowhere today.

https://youtu.be/4aBRaUviR1E
>>
>>32931635
Here's one of his old videos.

https://a.pomf.cat/ydidxs.flv
>>
do we have any go pro/helmet cams of female fighters?
>>
>>32931921
>Female fighters
kek
>>
>>32932096
what happened to all those kurdish women who were fighting
>>
File: 1434578843784.jpg (74KB, 570x960px) Image search: [Google]
1434578843784.jpg
74KB, 570x960px
>>32932175
>kurdish women
>fighting

its called the ypj and they are mostly there for show
>>
>>32926590
>FSA is full of moderate
>Al-Nusra
>>
>>32932175
Lol

I swear everyone believes what the news says
>>
>>32932258
say what u will about them, but IS really has the best bantz
>>
>>32926557
Out of curiosity, what is that bias?
>>
File: 1342528554748.png (568KB, 968x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1342528554748.png
568KB, 968x1184px
https://www.ft.com/content/791ad3bc-ecfc-11e6-930f-061b01e23655
>>
>>32926556
I agree that the Turkish back forces are getting the worst of it in Al Bab and the SAA gained a lot while IS is fighting for Al Bab.

There is breaking of clashes between Turkish FSA and SAA forces near Al Bab where their lines meet. I'm not surprised.
>>
>>32933596
I am going into combat theory with Al Bab. With a 4 sided battle ego's come into play. This can also apply to two commanders in the same army. When one group does far better than the other (like the SAA over the Turkish forces for example) the other will get jealous and they will start jockeying with each over fighting their common enemy.

tl;dr dick swinging and the stupidity of it
>>
>>32933658
Adding to this in practice. The enemy in this situation can purposefully let one side be far more successful knowing it will cause conflict. You are playing them against each other by letting one side win over another.
>>
>>32906853
>13,000 claimed dead via execution in Syrian prison in Amnesty international report
even though this will be pushed as "Assad bad reeeeee"
I personally don't give a fuck.
>>
File: C4O0jsxWAAELpOF.jpg (82KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
C4O0jsxWAAELpOF.jpg
82KB, 960x640px
Pic of SAA forces on the outskirts of Al Bab, also breaking of a Putin phone call to Erdogan over a errant Ruaf airstrike on their troops.
>>
File: C4OX_-_XAAAEuXy.jpg (106KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C4OX_-_XAAAEuXy.jpg
106KB, 1200x675px
>>32933896
Pic of Turkish forces on the outskirts of Al Bab. A updated Israeli package M-60.
>>
The SAA finally arrived at Tedef.
They haven't tried to storm it yet.
>>
Do we have an updated list somewhere, anywhere, of faction numbers and combat losses?
>>
>>32932492
>>32927864
The die hard jihadists from FSA moved to al-nusra or ISIS, FSA is full of moderates not extremists.

I fail to see your points?
>>
>>32932258

- shows fallen female ypj fighter
- says ypj are there mostly for show
- sits himself in comfort by laptop a million miles from the combat
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=214&v=L7tYRwahy2g

Video is of Turkish FSA in what sounds like the "snackbar" brigade shooting at pro SAA forces near Al Bab. I love how they have a Dshk technical AND a M2 .50 cal technical.
>why not both.jpg
>>
>>32933896
I'm sure that airstrike was totally on accident and in no way intentional
>>
>>32934022

Maybe stupid question. What is 'Turkish FSA', as opposed to FSA?
>>
>>32934061
FSA backed by the Turkish military in northern Aleppo.
>>
File: 1482594114001.png (356KB, 1862x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1482594114001.png
356KB, 1862x1036px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7tYRwahy2g
>>
>>32934073

Ah. I was visualizing FSA forces recruited in Turkey.
>>
>President Vladimir Putin has sent condolences after a Russian air strike accidentally killed three Turkish soldiers in northern Syria.
>>
>>32934061
There is no longer an FSA, it was mainly made of Syrian army defectors but it turned into "moderates". Turkish FSA has always been a regional group with locals, I don't think they even called themselves FSA before Turkish intervention. I'm guessing Turkey propagated that because FSA, even though it ceased to exist, still would make people think they're actually people oppressed by Assad and in this to topple the current government not to create an Islamic state.
>>
>>32934197
True. They were, most of the time if not all the time, simply called 'rebels', which would be a more accurate catch-all name for the god-knows-how-many moderate jihadi bands.
>>
File: pepe1.jpg (8KB, 222x216px) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.jpg
8KB, 222x216px
>>32934189
>accidentally
>>
>>32934197
>didnt even call themselves FSA before Turkish intervention

this^. The fsa doesnt exist anymore. Particularly post aleppo
>>
>>32934197

I get it now. Thanks guys. It's a handful to keep the players apart in this game.
>>
Aren't the turkish backed rebels mostly composed of turkmen and other turkic tribes?
>>
File: C4PBhySWIAApvWa.jpg (23KB, 504x302px) Image search: [Google]
C4PBhySWIAApvWa.jpg
23KB, 504x302px
>>32934324
This pic is a good look at a Turkish FSA fighter. They claim to have captured a SAA BMP in the fighting near Al Bab.
>>
>>32934324
Just for clarification, I'm not saying they are similar to other "moderates", that is yet to be seen. They just haven't been this important in the war before so we don't know what they actually want. It would be wrong to assume they're "moderates" directly since "moderates" are usually reluctant with going against daesh unlike Turkish FSA.
>>
>>32934353

I tried to identify the uniform origin but my guess so far is either regular Syrian Army, Turkish or Russian pattern.
>>
>>32934344
Something like that, yeah. Others like Sham Legion and al-Mutasim are also mixed in that ungodly shitfest, however.
>>
Asking for a factcheck on this:
- about a third of kurdish forces are women. Or is this only within the YPG and YPJ
- female kurd fighters have sustained some losses in battle, particularly in Kobane

The more I learn, the less I realize I know.
>>
>>32934426
Isn't this just propaganda? They must be simple sex slaves in reality.

I mean how could a fucking Middle Eastern people be so fucking progressive.
>>
>>32934426
>- about a third of kurdish forces are women. Or is this only within the YPG and YPJ
>- female kurd fighters have sustained some losses in battle, particularly in Kobane
I have no sources but it seems to me female fighters, female justice courts are just materials for their propaganda in western countries. Yes there probably are female fighters but Kurds are just another average Middle Eastern faction.

Others emphasize on being the best muslims to get foreign support and Kurds emphasize on being the most western-relatable.
>>
>>32934515

You don't give weapons and training to sex slaves. Does it help to know that at least factions of kurds are/were considered fairly pro-marxistic? No doubt the soviets were aiding them to some degree back in the day. And marxists have always had a record of weaponizing their women.
>>
>>32934560
>No doubt the soviets were aiding them to some degree back in the day. And marxists have always had a record of weaponizing their women.
Back in the day Syrian government was arming them to piss off Turkey, because Hatay.
>>
>>32934261
What goes around comes around
>>
>>32934197
The local forces that were integrated into TFSA were always FSA, Azzaz and Mare. But the majority of men are new recruits, taken from refuge camps plus a whole host of units that can be called deserters, guys who moved from Idlib to Turkey to join ES. Most of them carried the name of their Idlib unit with them, mostly to avoid trouble with Idlib leadership, but as soon as the Idlib unit did anything to piss off the Turks they switched sides. There is no more FSA unit that those in ES because they are fighting for one thing all Americans can relate money and land.
>>
File: HTaS.jpg (59KB, 1024x500px) Image search: [Google]
HTaS.jpg
59KB, 1024x500px
Is it just me or does the new Hayyat Tahrir al-Sham flag look cool?

If they weren't all bent on killing the Jews the Islamists in Syria could make a fortune working for Jews in Hollywood.
>>
>>32917368
This is the most real "war" in over half a century. Urban combat. Huge metropolitan areas being fought for with, men, armor, air support and geound tactics. Its not just allahusnakbarz shooting aks from the mountain
>>
>>32934515
They need to put manpower on the frontlines, being relatively nationalistic I don't find them fielding women that strange. It's the same way women in France and UK not to mention the US gained their position and influence in society, by stepping in for men at times of total war. In euorpe they began working industrial jobs because all the men were shipped out to die, in kurdistan they don't have industry so they are shipped out to fight instead. They also have a history of communist ideology.
>>
>>32934583
That far back the 'syrian government' was literally a french colonial state.
>>
>>32934722
Nice colours, I'd raise that flag.
>>
>>32934197
The southern front is still filled with army defectors.
>>
>>32934722
Yeah, their flag has a pretty great design. The colors (white and slightly dark turquoise) flow well, for one thing. The war sure has helped graphic designers a lot, lol.
>>
>>32917368
Are you absolutely retarded
>>
>>32934920
Syria was still butthurt about it before the civil war, Syria-Turkey relations were always uneasy. They were known to host and support Kurdish fighters that operate in Turkey and until they moved to Iraq the base of PKK was in Syria I think.
>>
File: turkish army mobilizes.jpg (46KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
turkish army mobilizes.jpg
46KB, 600x352px
>>32934189
>>
File: w85syria.jpg (49KB, 600x302px) Image search: [Google]
w85syria.jpg
49KB, 600x302px
>>32934022
>DShK
that's a W85
>>
>>32910262

The cruel thing, is that the Western Public is so jaded by years of infowar that they'll simply shrug and "whatever".
>>
>>32935394
As they should be, there are dictators like Assad all over the world. The only difference is Assad is in a massive civil war that was partly his fault. What are liberals going do about it? Join the rebels who are mostly Islamist and will chop their head off? Bitch to the UN who is filled with these characters? Who gives a fuck. It's a doggy dog world out there.
>>
>>32934189
Dead roach is good roach
>>
1st Coastal is claiming they took hill Tel Rashu in Latakia at the moment. Normally this wouldn't be a blip in the overall war but they have been quiet for a while. Also pro rebel sources claiming a whooping 37 SAA were killed when they took the hill.
>>
File: C4O6iclWQAI8iex.jpg:large.jpg (20KB, 552x307px) Image search: [Google]
C4O6iclWQAI8iex.jpg:large.jpg
20KB, 552x307px
>>32934189
Hundreds of technicals around and they hit the one building that had a Turkish Army Unimog parked outside
wew lad
>>
>>32935604
Implying that there is a difference between Turks and Jihadists.
>>
>>32935563
To add more now they are claiming a SAA general was killed on the hill , meanwhile pro SAA sources deny anything was lost and the attack was repelled.

This should be good to follow up on.
>>
File: 1486356173176m.jpg (55KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1486356173176m.jpg
55KB, 1024x576px
Alright dudes, I'm very behind the times, and I want to educate myself on the situation in the middle east. Preferably from 2004-present. Are there any books out that'll help? Or PDF's I can download where this information is put together already? Any help appreciated.
>>
>>32935663
In short:
Bush and Obongo destroyed everything.
>>
>>32933284
pro US/Israel. Though im more of a defensive realist in the Middle East due to how much of a quagmire it is.

I favor a two pronged approach to Russia in that a show of military strength should be coupled with open dialogue and that Russia should have been treated better under Obama. It hearkens back to the Cold War in that despite military and diplomatic tension, there was an attempt to understand Russia and to treat it as it wanted to be treated.
>>
>>32926337
When all you have is a hammer...
>>
>>32932877
This, someone post the "gravity wins" post.
>>
>>32934515
Dude, just listen to their ideological rhetoric, they're MASSIVELY feminist, not western "I like feminism when it suits me but I prefer the patriarchy when its more convenient" feminism, but actually ideologically consistent feminism, they push for it hard.
So it shouldn't be surprising that they actually do what they say.
>>
>>32936005

As the man said. I think being a feminist woman in the middle east is a little like being a jew walking outside daesh headquarters. I might not agree with them on every thought but damnit, I admire them for their guts.
>>
File: C4QCj0HWIAA40fa.jpg (253KB, 1186x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4QCj0HWIAA40fa.jpg
253KB, 1186x1200px
>>
SAA units are shelling Salafist rebel positions in the city of Hayyan to the North-West of Aleppo.

SDF forces have captured Shanaynih village and various other villages (like Mezilah and Senne) from ISIL. Latest estimates put some SDF units only 20 kilometers away from the ISIL capital. While their advances have slowed down since reaching the outskirts of Raqqa, they have made notable gains and have managed to stop the various ISIL counteroffensives that have tried in vain to push back the SDF advances.

Also, just in an SAA tank was just destroyed in the Kinsabba Front. There are Salafist units operating in the area, however the Latakian First Coastal division is already engaged with SAA units there, so they are the biggest suspects in the destruction of the SAA tank.
>>
>>32936747
The SDF will stop when they leave the desert and arrive at the farmlands around Raqqa.
Those areas will be much harder to crack.
>>
>>32919803
>laughing_contractors.jpg
>>
How likely is a full on conflict to spark between the SAA and butthurt Turkish """FSA""" around Al-Bab before it's taken?

Will the FSA terrorists be able to control themselves?
>>
>>32935394
>killing terrorists
>a bad thing
>>
>>32938392
>
Nice try Bashir

>>32936747
Why haven't the SDF gone and taken the Tabqa dam yet? Its likely well defended by taking it cuts off another supply line for ISIL and lets the SDF turn all the power in Raqqa off.
>>
>>32913959
easily
>>
>>32938480
iirc they rushed the dam and battled IS forces for a few days before pulling back to clean up the pocket west of there of IS forces like . . . a month or two back? Im assuming the area is well defended in comparison to the rural areas west and north of raqqa that they have been taking so far.
>>
File: brrrrrrrrrrt.jpg (258KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
brrrrrrrrrrt.jpg
258KB, 1600x900px
https://twitter.com/AfarinMamosta/status/829712875556052993

b52s and a10s operating north of raqqa today (blue dot in pic related)
>>
File: want.jpg (171KB, 789x523px) Image search: [Google]
want.jpg
171KB, 789x523px
I know its probably just some off brand chinese shit but what camo is this?
>>
>>32939096
Do we have any footage of a (modern) full load b-52 drop? All I ever see are precision drops.
>>
>>32939096

The B-52 will be retired by 2130 the day after the end of the Martian wars.
>>
>>32934387
Don't even bother. A lot of these guys are using locally-produced uniform styles in locally-produced patterns. A shit-ton of uniforms come from China, too. There's one picture out there of a dude who's wearing some kind of hybrid thing that looks kind of like a Gorka jacket in some weird Chinese knockoff woodland pattern, but with what looks like BDU style pockets on the belly area, ACU style pockets on the chest, and Afghanka style pockets on the sleeves. These kinds of conflicts spawn all kinds of weird stuff, mostly copied from foreign patterns.
>>
>>32939169
According to Camopedia, it's a Turkish pattern called TÜBİTAK (Türkiye Bilimsel ve Teknolojik Araştırma Kurumu). Standard issue Turkish camo from like 10 years ago..
>>
>>32939169
semi digital turkshit
>>
File: 1483762854428.jpg (84KB, 448x629px) Image search: [Google]
1483762854428.jpg
84KB, 448x629px
>>32939695
much obliged
>>
File: 1484696102001.jpg (247KB, 1052x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1484696102001.jpg
247KB, 1052x1052px
>>32920912
>>32934887
>>32935110

Haha, must suck that the war of your generation is some turf war between sand nigger mafia.

You fucking faggets have no perspective on history. You're literally trash.
>>
File: 1486163241609.jpg (106KB, 604x504px) Image search: [Google]
1486163241609.jpg
106KB, 604x504px
>>32941064
>being this mad

madfag plz go
>>
File: 1477628068650.png (861KB, 947x675px) Image search: [Google]
1477628068650.png
861KB, 947x675px
>>32910262

>Killing armed Islamists

>War crime

Isn't it their wish to die for Allah anyway? What's the issue?

It's literally their most profound existential desire.
>>
>>32910262
I mean I definitely believe it, the Syrian Airforce Intelligence is well known for being brutal as hell

These guys took their gloves off way back in 2011 when the civil war first kicked off, I don't know how anyone is surprised they are liquidating opposition like this
>>
>>32935836
Russia will be bogeyman forever, because the US bipartisan circle jerk and Russian empire phantom pains. Any attempt to improve relations, or become allies are doomed to failure.
>>
>>32934722
/gd/ will take any work they can find.
>>
>>32934722
shits dope
>>
>>32935663
tldr; US stuck its cock in the hornet's nest and Europe got BTFO by the consequences
>>
>>32910262
it's also usual that if you get captured by jihadis you get slowly beheaded on the spot

This is a tough region of the world, why are libshits so triggered easily? What part of the fucking world do they think this is??
>>
Any updates?
>>
File: 14093867446700.jpg (31KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
14093867446700.jpg
31KB, 600x409px
>>32945215

>for (((you)))

https://twitter.com/DarkMandrapa/lists/syria
>>
File: 7c6[1].png (202KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
7c6[1].png
202KB, 600x700px
>Ahrar Al-Sham has joined the Turks in the battle for Al-Bab
What the hell did they mean by this? New alliance? Idlib flipping to the Turks when?
Aren't they still fighting with Nusra (and losing) for control of all the moderate jihadis?
>>
File: 2452534545345345345.jpg (336KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2452534545345345345.jpg
336KB, 1600x900px
>>32946170
it means this 4 way just turned into a 5 way
>>
>>32946170
So moderate.
>>
>>32935663
You need to go back to the fall of Ottoman empire to properly understand MENA.
>>
File: 355.jpg (5KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
355.jpg
5KB, 300x169px
Turkish 'Euphrat Shield'-Roaches taunted by Syrian Mafia Jet , al-Bab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=had4tPMuJ5o
>>
File: Russification.jpg (52KB, 604x394px) Image search: [Google]
Russification.jpg
52KB, 604x394px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0oWagD7sVQ
>>
'Euphrat Shield'-forces (turkish backed FSA) clash with syrian mafia army, al-Bab

https://youtu.be/xdFioZpqO_U
>>
File: sc2000.jpg (71KB, 450x195px) Image search: [Google]
sc2000.jpg
71KB, 450x195px
Yemen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQut5l6BobE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfqK6nFZ8q4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By0M3Ao1gHc

houthis attack saudi patrols
>>
Minor update on the Kurds advance on Raqqa. SDF captured the towns of Shenina and Mai'zlah as of a few hours ago. This puts SDF units an estimated 8km away from the city center of Raqqa and an estimated 5km away from the suburbs of the city. If the front lines are somewhat correct, SDF forces have entered the cotton center to the north of Raqqa. Despite the slowdown in other areas, SDF units have managed to advance from the north-east and should reach the suburbs of the ISIL capital very soon.

ISIL has responded to these advances by sending out multiple suicide bombers, with all of them been stopped thus far.
>>
>>32947117
Dat K-52
>>
File: 3z1HWKU.png (8KB, 351x366px) Image search: [Google]
3z1HWKU.png
8KB, 351x366px
>>32947329
>wrecking shit in grandpas sport coat
>>
File: 38341309.jpg (308KB, 715x800px) Image search: [Google]
38341309.jpg
308KB, 715x800px
>>
File: 4p72.jpg (259KB, 800x629px) Image search: [Google]
4p72.jpg
259KB, 800x629px
>>32947329
Houthi RBG (???)-sniper

https://youtu.be/lobuhgPCh1o
>>
File: AC34.jpg (546KB, 1000x722px) Image search: [Google]
AC34.jpg
546KB, 1000x722px
>>32947329
exotic rifles, seen in mos eisley
>>
>>32947488
damn that's a good shot, especially considering he has a frag round and those things only have a range of 350m
>>
File: AC36.jpg (488KB, 1000x722px) Image search: [Google]
AC36.jpg
488KB, 1000x722px
>>32947329
fur hats. why not.
>>
File: AC37.jpg (359KB, 1000x722px) Image search: [Google]
AC37.jpg
359KB, 1000x722px
>>32947329
>>
File: AC35.jpg (572KB, 1000x722px) Image search: [Google]
AC35.jpg
572KB, 1000x722px
>>32947329
still high combat moral arround al houthi supporters
>>
File: 17976824.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
17976824.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>32947329
>>
File: C4OwEKDWQAAjjyS.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
C4OwEKDWQAAjjyS.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
>BOOMSHAKALAK

https://www.JEWbook.com/kareem.tebi/videos/1275545229191877/
>>
>>32947872

https://www.JEWbook.com/kareem.tebi/videos/1275565952523138/

>PART DUE
>>
>>32946906
>>32947269
Seriously, with Ahrar Al-Sham (one of the biggest enemies of the SAA) now fighting alongside the Turks, is open conflict between them even avoidable?
>>
Some updates; SAA and SDF are launching a coordinated campaign in the Deir Ezzor province against ISIL. At the moment it is unknown how many units are taking part in the combined offensive, but the assumption is that SDF forces will try to advance towards the besieged SAA forces in Deir Ezzor or in the very least alleviate them by making ISIL redeploy troops to deal with the SDF advance in the north.

Also, Assad has rejected the idea forwarded by Trump to set up safe zones in Syria.

"it's much more practical to have stability than to create safe zones"- Assad
https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-syrias-assad-rejects-trumps-call-for-safe-zones-173410796.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw&utm_content=bufferdc33f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
>>
>>32948128
And what about the reconciliation situation east of Afrin?
It seems the kurds will give the government almost every arab town and city (what they gained against the rebels and ISIS outside Afrin).
>>
File: Vito.jpg (154KB, 722x960px) Image search: [Google]
Vito.jpg
154KB, 722x960px
>>32947872

jewtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=356qo0qjGGk
>>
So what do you think will come of the SAA & SDF joint-op to capture Deri-Ez-Zor. Out of the two sides they definitely seem to be the most buddy-buddy.
>>
>>32948147

Whose towns and cities were they at the start? Tribewise, I mean. Oh, and is there any oil wells or water there?
>>
File: C4V0-6dXAAEQsfG.jpg (110KB, 690x1011px) Image search: [Google]
C4V0-6dXAAEQsfG.jpg
110KB, 690x1011px
Oy vey...
>>
>>32949401
Arab towns. No oil, no nothing.

I remember when SDF was created and JAT switched sides to them from Azzaz FSA all the SDF shills were talking how it was democratic FSA separating from jihadists in Azzaz, how JAT was keeping the spirit of revolution alive, how they were still hostile to Assad. Then when they attack the rebels with SAA it was again democratic FSA against jihadists. Now JAT is turning over the towns to SAA.

Also I can't imagine how anyone would want to leave the socialist paradise that is NSF.
>>
>>32950015
makes ((((((((((((((((((((you)))))))))))))))))))) think
>>
>>32931635
i thought there was a video of him getting his head getting kicked into a radiator in a saa baracks
>>
>>32947660

Tell me this is parody
>>
File: 1477170700074.jpg (62KB, 585x467px) Image search: [Google]
1477170700074.jpg
62KB, 585x467px
>>32950015
>saudis getting CIA awards for combating terrorism

this is truly a strange timeline we have been thrown into
>>
>>32953250
if you see a guy named mandic, fact check the links. That story has ONLY Saudi Arabia sources from SA owned news sources. No one else bothered to report on it. I googled george tenet medal, couldnt even find anything about it. They pulled it out of their asses and gave a king something shiny and gold. We may live in modern times, but the way to influence a kingdom is still the same. Flattery, gifts, recognition and staying in their royal court. If you study history a bit, people used to try very fucking hard and just get in the royal court, that was enough to give them tons of power just by being around.

The purpose of that medal is to manipulate. For what purpose or strategy I dont know, there are several and I wont pretend to know what the CIA's strategy is. But insulting a king or prince and calling them a terrorist will get you nowhere fast that much I do know.
>>
>>32953667
Mandic is a GRU operative spreading disinformatsiya online, one post at a time
>>
>>32933992
IKR? Why is there a woman shooting at a PBIED in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t3HSKV98po
>>
>>32953917
staged af holy shit

you turbo virgins actually believe this shit?
>>
File: C4VQUjSXAAEPPsf.jpg (95KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C4VQUjSXAAEPPsf.jpg
95KB, 1200x675px
above albab today. All dat loitering
>>
https://twitter.com/em_bernadin/status/830126035068973057

Does a deash fighter actually run around the corner and blow himself up at the 48 sec mark in this vid or am I seeing things?
>>
>>32954950
No you got that right. Just couldn't get to them before he lagged out
>>
>>32954979
They respswan in Jannah anyway
>>
>>32953667
>>32953701
The Saudis fucking chair the UN human rights council

What do you think?
>>
Gonna need to make a "Fall of Al-Bab" edition.

Turks/FSA still getting BTFO, but SAA is taking Tel-Adif today. I wonder how this'll play out.
>>
>>32955678
Well they just seized the Al Bab Silos and are in control of most of the western side of the town. Also it was just confirmed that they control Zamzam street and the sports center. It will most likely fall within the week or in the very least Turks will be starting mop up operations in the city. With Al Bab gone it'll be interesting to see how the Turks start treating the Kurds now that their biggest and most costly goal has been met.

Kurds have started to receive more arty fire recently, but nothing in the way of direct attacks.

On the side, im finalizing my plans to attend Idex in Abu Dhabi, are there any specific things you guys would like me to research while im there? It'll try to keep it as related to Middle East generals as possible, but considering the nature of the conference, it might be hard to get purely Middle Eastern news.
>>
>>32955712
I expect the Turks to focus on Afrin/(jesus I forgot Manbij for a moment).

A big turk political event is coming soon. (Referendum)
I doubt Erdogan is going to push a midly unpopular expedition further just yet. He's got what he wants so far.
>>
>>32955712

Ooooh. Can I make a wish list?
- realistic loss numbers on the various sides, if possible
- how does the many heavily wounded people affect society? Are they helped by family, or getting aid, or reduced to begging?
- which areas of Iraq and Syria still has commercial cell phone coverage? You would think someone had targeted the local towers by now.
>>
File: 1457251658024.jpg (9KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
1457251658024.jpg
9KB, 235x214px
>>32950015

comedy gold
>>
This is kinda new. Was on the newscast a couple of minutes ago; riots in Bagdad. Ostensibly a demonstration against corruption, but the demo guys were trying to get into the Green Zone and then the cops reacted with teargas and shooting. I would love to know more.
>>
>>32935394
The only thing that Muslims hate more than Jews, are other Muslims. So most people aren't that surprised that sandnogs are nogging.
>>
File: 1448524047172.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1448524047172.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>32957751

>The only thing that Muslims hate more than Jews

except ISIS and FSA tools
>>
>>32957835
Exceptions that prove the rule. But yes.
>>
>>32957751

Because catholics and protestants totally didn't have a catfight back in the day.
>>
Why do threads like these always derail in herpderp
>>
>>32957751

What do you mean? ISIS and Nusra Front fucking love Israel.
>>
Turkish govt declared today that allowing Kurds (aka SDF) to capture Raqqa is a "threat to Turkish national security".

Looks like they are going all-in on their support for jihadists. Wonder what comes next.

>>32957835
>>32957984
>hurr durr jews melted ISIS steel beams, muslims dindu nuffin
kys
>>
File: C4Zwfk4WQAA80Nv.jpg (220KB, 1199x740px) Image search: [Google]
C4Zwfk4WQAA80Nv.jpg
220KB, 1199x740px
>Cockblock
>>
>>32957924
They still have the peace walls in Northern Ireland to keep them apart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdKOKrEAmSI
>>
File: GangS.jpg (58KB, 750x497px) Image search: [Google]
GangS.jpg
58KB, 750x497px
french faggotry

https://twitter.com/BBassem7/status/830482406629011456
>>
>>32958146
ROACHED
>>
File: 4552.jpg (104KB, 448x299px) Image search: [Google]
4552.jpg
104KB, 448x299px
>>32958146
>>
>>32958228
holy fuck that is intense

those frogs were locked in
>>
>>32915843
>This. Turkish army purged a sizable portion of their officer corps

Turkish incompetence on Syrian border started long before attempted coup and purge that followed. Their main problem isn't their own troops, but the fact that Turkey is unwilling to send infantry units into combat. Turkish tanks operate with rebel infantry and cooperation with them is bad at best.
Thread posts: 282
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.