[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /k/. I have found several decent L-39s within my price range,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 002_l39_vhatd-L.jpg (132KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
002_l39_vhatd-L.jpg
132KB, 800x534px
Ok /k/. I have found several decent L-39s within my price range, all in running order and upto date with maintenance . I also found a semi auto M2 .50 for 12,000 but since Im going to spend possible 100,000 on a plane I might just find a full auto M2 and jump through the hoops with the ATF.

Now the legality side is this. Im going to build a gunpod out of a large propane tank to house the M2 and ammo. I will probably use radio control for the firing mechanism instead of having to pay a mechanic to rig up a internal system to control the gun.

But is this considered a destructive device? Would I have to register the entire plane or just the gun pod?
>>
>>32903780
This is what the gunpod will look like
>>
>>32903780
>>32903787
Y-You plan on buying an airplane and outfitting it with an m2?
How rich are you?
>>
>>32903780
The auto M2 would be a MG, so tax stamp on that. The. You'd need another for the radio control of the gun pod too
>>
>>32903813

t. oil money
>>
>>32903853
Why would you need a stamp on the radio control?
>>
>>32903780
You will never get this plane to fly with a gun on it. The FAA makes the ATF look like rank amateurs in regards to buttfucking people who violate the regs.
>>
>>32903780

Look forward seeing you in the news anon, since this is going to be grabbing someone's attention IRL.
>>
>>32904336
You can

There is a P-51 with working original FA AN/M2s on it.

Here, Twilight Tear

I'm sure its not easy.
>>
>>32904336
>>32905322
Oops, forgot video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niJ82YCiuYU
>>
>>32903780
>Im going to build a gunpod out of a large propane tank to house the M2 and ammo. I will probably use radio control for the firing mechanism instead of having to pay a mechanic to rig up a internal system to control the gun.
if you're already paying for the plane and gun, why not have it done right?
>>
>>32904336
can confirm have been butt fucked without lube by the FAA for installing an 8" tow hook on my plane. OP has more money than sense it seems.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.