[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Commiefornian here. Shot a Norinco (at least Chinese from what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (13KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 271x186px
Commiefornian here. Shot a Norinco (at least Chinese from what I was told) AK the other day. And now I'm totally sold on the AK platform. But muh salt rifles and shit. So my plan was to get a 7.62 saiga. My question is is it possible to buy a pistol grip and then put it on the saiga to make it more AK like. Or would I buy like a whole assembly or something?

Not too knowledgable on AKs so I'm not sure if this is possible.

Not actively gonna participate in such actions. Just theoretically asking for educational purposes :^)
>>
>>32901463
I've never owned a saiga, I recommend a PSAK or a Yugo
And just by looking, no way you can anti clinton that piece man, look at the differences in the trigger and receiver, you'd probably need a completely dofferent trunnion
>>
Atlantic firearms sells kits and has videos oh how to convert it. Won't take standard ak mags thou. That takes some other conversation parts. They also sell those.
>>
>>32901495
Yeah. Not familiar with AKs so I wasn't sure if it would be as modular or readily available parts like an AR to just swap around.

>>32901512
Thanks. I'll look into them.
>>
>>32901463
I bought a pistol grip saiga stock hoping I would be able to buy the rifle as well, but due to some shitty Croatian laws I can't. So yeah you can get a stock with a pistol grip for it, without any conversions apart from drilling a hole in the receiver
>>
>>32901613
Really? Do you happen to have a link?
>>
>>32901635
It was a German site, starshooter.de, you should be able to find it, just translate the page into english
>>
>>32901650
Thanks man. Much appreciated.
>>
>>32901670
No worries, I can check which one I bought and take pics of it when I get home if this thread is still up
>>
>>32901714
That'd be great. Cause I'm checking the site and I don't know which one would be the easiest to install. I'm liking that dragunov looking ones but. I don't know of that's that one you got.
>>
>>32901726
I got this tacticool looking one http://www.starshooter.de/Schaefte-Zubehoer/SAIGA/Schubschaefte/Saiga-T2-Six-Position-TactLite-Adjustable-Stock.html

I figured since this will add a couple of inches to the rifle I wanted to have the option of adjusting the stock length
>>
>>32901746
Not a huge fan of non-standard fixed stocks on AKs but that one doesn't look horrid. Might pick that one up, thanks.
>>
>>32901776
No worries, happy to help
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.