[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not gonna pretend to be some badass leaker or anything, but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1477374977629.gif (298KB, 379x329px) Image search: [Google]
1477374977629.gif
298KB, 379x329px
Not gonna pretend to be some badass leaker or anything, but I know a guy who knows a spook and I got to meet him recently and talk some stuff with him.

Spookbro was telling me that some of the fancier stuff the US Mil has right now is pretty fucking neato, he said he saw a guy get a bad shot, blew a chunk out of his thigh, and one of the guys he was with had a syringe of this shit that not only filled the wound with some sort of compound by expanding, but it stopped the pain and the bleeding, the guy went from having damage that would have crippled him for a good while to being combat effective again, in less than 5 min. And even after the whole thing, they just gauze and wrapped it and told him to let it rest for a week or so and it'd be good as new.

Needless to say I'm a bit skeptical, anyone here think maybe that kind of medicine exists?
>>
>>32898581
Fuck OPSEC, right?
>>
>>32898581
if that kind of medicine existed the company that created it would make far more money just selling it to both military and civilian entities
>>
That would only be posible with nanoshit or an accelerated steamcell foam. both siencefiction. Know a guy who researched steamcell 'arrays'
>>
File: xstat.jpg (54KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
xstat.jpg
54KB, 1200x800px
>>32898581
Spookfag was probably talking about xstat, not exactly spoopy stuff right there.
>>
>>32898581
3/10 bait op
>>
>>32898889
tactical tampon injector
>>
>>32898581
>>32898889

To be fair celox, morphine and gauze is pretty amazing.. though it's not as good as what the OP suggest.

These injectable hemostatic compounds can stop bleeding with a sterile material that works very quickly and does not require removal, as it degrades into safe compounds.

Granted, a responsible medic would tell someone that had been shot, even if they only had soft tissue injuries, to go to a real doctor as soon as they can and get a proper examination and treatment plan.
>>
File: 1486038960055.png (97KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
1486038960055.png
97KB, 246x232px
>>32898581
>>
You realize at best military sanctioned researched is only one step ahead of civilian shit right ? The people they poach from is the normal academic pool with the exception of NDAs and opsec for their current stuff.

Like for example when people claim all this weird shit about computer scientists...its like no. You can read papers from the ACM, IEEE, or respective universities.
>>
>>32898948
if you're talking about >>32898889 they're not dissolvable, they have metallic inserts that show up on x-rays so surgeons can remove them
>>
Can anyone remember that video where a guy uses an experimental product on a pig carcass with simulated bleeding, where the product instantly seals the wound by mimicking the surrounding tissues with nanotech voodoo?
>>
>>32899528
Found it, no nanotech voodoo though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJLxRcU9No4
>>
>>32898978
This.
>people talking about how top secret clearance lets you know about all the laser rifles, low orbit ion cannons, and sonic pens
>it's all just where we're hiding nukes in grain silos
>>
>>32898581
>not gonna pretend to be a badass leaker

At least you admit it right there. Because this shit ain't a secret what so ever
>>
>>32900695
I'd imagine there's something above top secret, where all the stuff that is being tested is.

That's and I'm sure any level of clearance doesn't mean you can just go poking around documents that have nothing to do with your job
>>
>>32900695
Aerospace secret squirrel stuff is pretty neat. Maybe some espionage stuff, and the classified darpa stuff is interesting.

Other than that, yeah.
>>
That's racist, and we all know black people.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.