[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any ATF/Fed horror stories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 19

File: ATFDogger.jpg (329KB, 624x609px) Image search: [Google]
ATFDogger.jpg
329KB, 624x609px
Anyone have any ATF/Fed horror stories?
>>
>be shooting at a public range with /k/ommando's
>have 30rd mags in CO (not banned but still fucky laws with them)
>FBI agent and his family show up
>he sets up next to us
>local Sheriff rolls by in the parking lot, slowly looking at everybody
>all the /k/ommando's 30rd mag dump when the Sheriff rolls by
>FBI-bro and other range goers laugh
>FBI-bro lets us shoot his MP5-10mm and has a hot daughter

Was a good day
>>
>>32898290
Oh, derp. The MP5/10 was full auto too.
>>
its only a crime if you're caught

and

you have a civic duty to disobey unjust laws
at least americans have one. the rest of you cucks, enjoy your fate.
>>
>>32898290
>be me
>be around 2010
>fresh out of highschool, bored
>decide to take a martial arts class
>instructor partners newbies up, partners are permanant
>my partner is one of those guys you can just look at and tell hes a cop
>ask him
>hes ATF
>seems okay but takes himself way too seriously
>Over the next 3 months we do lame newbie level martial arts stuff
>guy is coughing like, ALL THE TIME though, coughs all over me while we practice grips and shit.
>shows up to class one day
>"yeah, I just found out I have TB, you might need to get tested"
>go to hospital
>have TB
>have to take antibiotics for several months

Fucking ATF gave me the consumption.
>>
>>32898290
>at the range
>soccer mom shows up in minivan
>she drives into our lane of fire
>we call cease fire over the tac net
>she gets out onto her wheel chair
>wearing stretched out body armor moomoo and size XXXL "BATFE" hat
>waddles to my 2 year old siberian wolf mix
>shoots it with a pink limited edition black lives matter H9
>dog bursts into flames and explodes
>were all aghast as she dark souls fat rolls towards us
>GEHDOWONAFLOOR!
>we incorrectly assumed its gender so we comply
>obama shows up and starts handcuffing everyone while saying alahu akbar
>local sheriff shows up
>he lets me fuck his wife and daughter
>he instantly throws down a bag of cash and buys the range
>kicks obama and fat BATFE agent off range
>starts sucking my dick while reciting the constitution
>>
File: NaziSnipers.png (150KB, 1296x1592px) Image search: [Google]
NaziSnipers.png
150KB, 1296x1592px
>>32898381
>>
>>32898355

>you have a civic duty to disobey unjust laws

Look at that, we have an expert on civil law here!

>>at least americans have one. the rest of you cucks, enjoy your fate.
All people who count themselves as citizens do, it doesn't matter where you live, since disobeying law is illegal everywhere, you stupid cunt.

And, much to your fat Americans asses surprise - in many civilized countries, courts are actually more liberal in cases of civil disobedience, while in America, as we all know, judge usually doesn't give a fuck and sends you to be a fuckhole for negro cocks.

Now go finish your homework, you have school tomorrow.
>>
>>32898438
so much anger

trump is still president btw
>>
File: pepe~15.png (51KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
pepe~15.png
51KB, 240x232px
>>32898290
I know the deputy director or director, can't remember, of the Kansas city ATF branch. I have to go to her house a lot for business with her husband and it scares the shit out of me
>>
>>32898355
Could shave a bear with those edges, /pol/ is that way --------->
>>
>>32898381
obviously fake, where's the part where you and the sheriff become range buddies?
>>
>>32898663
>after everything sheriff becomes our range buddy and gives me one of those rare brasteel 1911's
>>
>>32898358
That's actually kinda funny.
>ATF is cancer. Literally.
>>
>>32898459
>Triggered
Did you just assume my political believes!?!?!?!

It just so happens that I supported Stump all along, I passionately hated Hillary "Sniper Dodger" Cliton, aka "The Whore", as we call her in Poland, long before Benghazi even happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-woL6zF43c

Y'all have a good day now.
>>
>>32898465
Does she have a dog?
>>
File: 1482575370444.jpg (29KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
1482575370444.jpg
29KB, 480x411px
>>32898290
>take SBR to local range
>have a fun day, 14.5in ARs are cool
>get home
>few hours later get a knock at door
>local PD and 1 ATF man
>asking for my SBR with a search and seizure warrant
>fuck
>give them SBR because I don't want to die
>they take it
>fast forward 2 weeks
>I get a message to collect it from local PD because they have confirmed it's legit
>it's scratched and scuffed to fuck
>bore has a nice big scratch all the way down from what I can assume was a steel measuring rod

Turns out the RO at the range I was at decided to ring the feds on me like a bitch instead of talking to me like a man and asking if it was above board

that was 3 years back and since then I have only shot on private ranges/land.
>>
File: smugtim.jpg (91KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
smugtim.jpg
91KB, 1000x1000px
>this one time at summer camp
>>
File: 14987453541.jpg (15KB, 553x351px) Image search: [Google]
14987453541.jpg
15KB, 553x351px
>workin the counter
>closing up shop, bullshitting and getting everything locked up
>phone rings
>i mean, it rings all day long from well before we open to well after we close
>check caller ID
>its the fucking FBI
>mfw
>pick up
>"hi this is XXX with the FBI NICS Tracing Center, how are you doing?"
>fine, what can i do for ya
>"we were calling about a transaction for a [LAST][FIRST] and were looking for some more information
>fugg, lemme grab that 4473 real quick
>plop it in front of me after a quick search (recent sale)
>so, what information do you need?
>"what was the NTN response?"
>proceed, NTN of XXXXXX
>"ok, that was a mistake, it was supposed to be a deny"
>ahaha oh god no fuck
>*sigh* ok what information do i need from you?
>"ok you are going to need a new NTN of XXXXXXXX, you can just cross out the old one, write VOID next to it, and write the new one above it, then on the box directly below that check DENY and write today's date"
>ok
>"again my name is [AGENT NIGGER], my identification number is [IFUCKHORSES], which you can write in the next two boxes
>ok, so, what about the gun itself?
>"well, the gun has been transferred already, correct?"
>uhhhyyyyeeeeeeeah
>"ok so once all the form's corrections are complete, fax it to the ATF, and ill give you a number for that, you can call XXX for updates or your local field office"
>ok, what if we can convince him to give us the gun?
>"that works too, just make sure to call the ATF if he does give it to you"
>sure, anything else you need?
>"nope once that is faxed to the ATF we are both good to go and they will handle the rest, sorry that we had to go through this"
>yeah, i suppose it happens
>faxed it all to ATF
>call customer
>hey man we got a call from the FBI, they were supposed to give you a deny, if you like your dog you might want to give us the gun for storage so the ATF doesnt kill it when they no knock your house in 3 months
>"naw man its fine ill deal with it myself"
>ok dude, its your dog not mine
>>
>>32898855
every other call ive had from the feds was me or my boss fucking up on a multiple pistol transfer applications, and was just sort of a "woops lol howd we fuck that up christ" kind of thing and they were cool with it

or they were asking for corrections on form 4s, and thats about it
>>
>>32898782
>turns out the RO at the range I was at decided to ring the feds on me like a bitch instead of talking to me like a man and asking if it was above board

I would so start an online revenge, ehm, I mean, information campaign against that range if I ware you, bro.
I would spread the news all over the social media & whenever I can, make posters etc... Maybe at least they would fire the cunt.

>since then I have only shot on private ranges/land.
Wait, what kind of range it was, if not private?
>>
>>32898878
By private range I mean me and my mates set up a range on a farm one of us owns like what hickok has.

I'm over it personally, but through word of mouth me, my friends and ~50 people stopped going there.
>>
File: hello-this-is-dog.jpg (187KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
hello-this-is-dog.jpg
187KB, 540x800px
>>32898855
>faxed
>2017
>America, the most technically developed country on earth, they say.

I don't even remember how a fax machine looks, I vaguely remember something that looks like an overgrown cable phone with paper sticking out of it, from my first real job in the 90's...
And I live in second-world post-communist country...
What else do they still use? Smoke signals? Heliographs?
>>
>>32898782
Either this is fake or you're retarded, you could just show them the tax stamp and there would be no reason to seize it
>>
>>32898983
A lot of printers/scanner combinations have built in fax capabilities so there's no need for an actual fax machine like what you're referring to.
>>
>>32899018
It's true, there probably still is an option to do that in most printer/scanners, but I haven't had to use this in ages either.
Seriously, bro, those government organizations have gigantic budgets, and as we all know, all government organizations like to waste taxpayers money on stupid shit. Don't defend their backwardness pls.
>>
>>32898983
fax machines are still used in most countries around the world as a method to transfer papers without resorting/requiring email

the only tech ive seen thats on its way to really replacing fax is texted phone pictures of papers but even then its kinda moot if the user needs the physical copy on the other end or doesn't have the capability to display it

basically there is still reasons that companies maintain printer/fax combo machines
>>
>>32899042
10 seconds with google and I found an $80 all in one literally most every printer/scanner can fax if you don't think they can you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>32899050
Nah, business machines these days have a function to scan and email as a PDF.
>>
>/k/ thread talking about fax machines
>>
>>32899065
>>32899065
>a method to transfer papers without resorting/requiring email

>fax to fax the facsimile is printed on the other end without requiring email or more network connectivity than telephone

fax is used less as digital documentation portability is more common but ultimately it won't go away until someone comes up with a method to send people papers without the receiver having a computer.

the only reason people think fax machines are extinct is because large job printers have integrated machines without the phone attachment. They are still connected via CAT 5/6/7 and phone line however.
>>
>>32899108

office equipment and machine guns go hand in hand friendo
>>
>>32898983
We still use old ass fax machines at my workplace, but that's more because our repair department is godly and our company is too cheap to upgrade. I'm pretty sure the one I use is just as old as me.
>>
File: 1475736136172.png (88KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1475736136172.png
88KB, 400x303px
>>32899057
Yes, I a printer/scanner Canon next to me. But I never ever had to use it do fax anything. So fucking what?
>I will defend my right to technological backwardness to the death - the post.

>>32899050
>fax machines are still used in most countries
That statement is true, yes.
There are around 194 countries, depending on definition. And most of them are backwards & underdeveloped.
So in your defense of use of faxes in US Govt., you used an argument that compares USA to the underdeveloped, backward majority of world countries.

I didn't mean mentioning faxes to turn into an argument, honestly, I'd never imagine someone would defend a use of obsolete, cumbersome & ineffective technology that stopped being used in business in the 90's.

Just.... hang your heads in shame and let it die.
>>
>>32899144
you seem to have a problem with people using fax machines which is strange.

OR you were honestly surprised that they were still so common place and reacted like this.

either way surprise fax machines are still common everywhere and used commonly everywhere. go write a cracked article about it or something
>>
>>32899144
>obsolete, cumbersome & ineffective technology
Not to defend faxes, but you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, do you?
>>
>>32899175
>Yes, I'm very surprised that they are so common in US bureaucratic system.
>>
>>32899195
they are common world wide in every system imaginable. Not sure why you can't grasp that
>>
>>32899208
Maybe hes just never had to apply for anything that actually requires one, like an apartment, job, college, etc etc.
>>
>>32899182
>Not to defend faxes, but you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, do you?
I'm 40 years old and yes, I remember using faxes at work, just as I remember the beginnings of email and the internet. Nobody uses that fax shit in anymore, because scanning a document into a OCR-readable PDF is incomparably more efficient, easier to use and manage. I can only assume anons who defend faxes never had to work with paperwork in any office or organization.

And if other anons want to defend it so hard, I only have pity them.

EOT on my side, if /k/lansmen want to keep that sissy-fist-fight over faxes, it's up to them.

Cheerio.
>>
>>32898983
faxes are extremely secure, so transmitting sensitive data over them is the only way to do it, even in this day and age

and since its a faxer/printer/scanner combo its ezpz to use and can fax from memory so if it fails to send i can resend it without rescanning it
>>
>>32899232
>because scanning a document into a OCR-readable PDF is incomparably more efficient, easier to use and manage
You can do that with fax nowadays.

If you think fax technology stopped in 1990, you're wrong.
>>
>>32899238
and a friendly reminder that an FFL is required to have a fax machine to send these documents to federal/local LE

and since everybody else has one its handy to send FFL copies, business licenses, etc, over the fax machine
>>
>>32899232
My college required me to fax them a bunch of stuff, so did my apartment manager, and ive had jobs ive applied for ask for me to fax stuff too.

I agree its obsolete, but you also forget than not every secretary, clerk, or manager is a millinial who grew up with the internet.

Fax still exists because theres 40 and 50 year old bereucrats who are still attached to the stupid things. They ask for people to send faxes because its familiar to them, which keeps the obsolete data transfer devices in production.

Kind of like how typewriters were still a thing despite computers and printers having existed for decades. Because old farts still wanted to use em.
>>
>>32898983
A) This is the speed at which government adapts to technology.

B) You got some kinda problem with heliographs?
>>
>>32899208
>they are common world wide in every system imaginable. Not sure why you can't grasp that

Grasp what? I haven't seen faxes in any European office, government or private, I've been in ages? What the hell am I suppose to "grasp"?
>>32899220
And yes, I have to do quite a bit of paperwork, related to my occupation and civil activities.

Are you one of those American cretins, who tell themselves that people in the rest of the world don't have electricity, or don't know what sugar is?
And a very idea that they might not be so super developed as they think makes their brains fry?

>>32899238
Ok that might be one semi-legit reason to use fax, though other countries have precise & strict guidelines in regards of computer systems in government offices, that make it pretty secure.
>>32899266
So the government is forcing private business to use outdated technology, that actually makes more sense and is more common i in the world.
>>32899279
Well that sucks pretty hard, man.
>>
>>32899304
Psh. Look at this guy. Pretending to know what sugar is...
>>
>>32898358
God Bless You bruh, that was really funny!
>>
>>32899304
>So the government is forcing private business to use outdated technology, that actually makes more sense and is more common i in the world. the US gov has pretty strict regulations on securing confidential emails but hillary showed us how well that goes

there is not a method that is more secure and widely available, there is no real record of what was faxed saved anywhere, so password breaches or anything like that doesnt matter

if emails were secure (they arent) then we would be using email, but because everybody and their mother has or can get a fax machine (even as a component to other useful devices) why switch to something less secure?
>>
>>32899304
Europeans don't use fax machines guys

apex of technology right there. Were so jealous of your lax of fax

you probably have those egg chairs and touch screen computers that go "doot doot bleep bip" too i'm guessing

gosh were all just so technologically backwards compared to Europe

what was great Britain thinking leaving that behind
>>
>>32899304
Large swaths of government systems are outdated and take years to be caught up.

Back around 2012 in a twist of irony an act passed by congress to utilize more modern methods of filing things and reduce paperwork generated tens of thousands of TONS of paperwork.

When our grandkids hit our age they will be filling out some form and it will require a phone number and they will go "who the fuck uses phones? Why cant I just put my social media username associated with my icortex implant?"

Old people do. Old people run the government, and methods of data storage and transfer typically follow suite. Its why "home phone" is still a thing despite the fact that home phones hit their peak in the 90's.

I'd bet money the government will still be requiring home phones for shit even after 95% of the population has quit using actual landline home phones.

Plus humans tend to hold on to shit. Its why the save icon on computers is still a floppy disk, and why we still call music studios record studios despite records not having been a thing for decades.
>>
File: 1960-euro-modern-01.jpg (35KB, 597x461px) Image search: [Google]
1960-euro-modern-01.jpg
35KB, 597x461px
>>32899328
>>
Apparently this is a fax thread now?
>>
>>32899368
europe as fuk

maybe daft punk isn't just retarded maybe they have European cell phones on their heads

what an age to live in... what an age indeed
>>
File: 1484713907696.png (91KB, 240x255px) Image search: [Google]
1484713907696.png
91KB, 240x255px
>>32898290
>Be me, pleasantly asleep
>Hear a loud bang, think it's the dumb hick down the road shooting at midnight again
>Hear another one, louder
>30 mins later, see flashlights all over my lawn
>knock on my door
>It's the atf trespassing on my property at 2 AM
>Mfw my degenerate neighbor was pipe bombing the neighborhood and they were looking for him
>>
>>32899144
You say the US is underdeveloped for using fax, but fail to realize that Japan(one of the most technologically developed nations in the world) still uses it a fuckload more than we do
>>
Not to burst technologically superior europoor anons bubble but isn't the ATF not allowed to have PDF/ electronically searchable documents anyways? That would only leave fax and mail viable for hard copies, most of their data is on microfilm too iirc.
>>
>>32898987
I don't keep my tax stamp within arms reach anon, the things hidden away with all my car paperwork. I just wanted the ~8 armed men to leave me and my gf alone so I went with the quickest option.
>>
>>32899446
they only just recently started using card readers at major retailers.

don't have to bring a fistful of yen when you go to the mall now
>>
>>32898747
>that video
jesus what a lying cunt
>>
File: derailed.jpg (17KB, 280x289px) Image search: [Google]
derailed.jpg
17KB, 280x289px
>F A X
>A
>X
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
>>32898355
>you have a civic duty to disobey unjust laws

Disobeying laws is treason against the Donald; follow laws, do not be branded a terrorist.
>>
File: 1466782703556.jpg (370KB, 1024x824px) Image search: [Google]
1466782703556.jpg
370KB, 1024x824px
>>32899930

bootlicker.

your resistance to government overreach shouldn't stop just because new politicians came to power.
>>
>>32899965
Liberal; do us a favor and go back to your anti federal circlejerk known as California and secede.
>>
>>32898782
it would be a shame if that range closes because of some obscure lack of paperwork or tax problem that a good citizen did his duty to report on .
>>
>>32898290
Ok fuck, will probably get secret service'd for this, or truly atf'd to death.

Anyways...
>live on farm
>clearing brush by creek with mowers n shit
>2 trucks with workers there that our autistic ass mom has to do stupid shit like install a new door we didnt need
>family friend there also working on farm with warrant(s)
>he barely scuffs a dudes truck trying to get our old tractor in the driveway, because even though we have a HUGE fucking driveway, the fat retard always parked at the end and blocked us in
>he didnt even hit it with the tractor, but a 50 pound piece of equipment fell off.
>its a turbo diesel truck, obviously the fat young punks daddys truck
>so they instantly call police
>now before i go on, we had a neighbor get ROBBED and it took them over 3 hours to show up
>but no, within LITERALLY 30 fucking seconds
>KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK (totally ridiculous knocking, probably dented the door)
>DERP D FUCKING RETARD DEPARTMENT HERE
>Friend with warrant goes right to door, INSTANTLY cop tries to grab him
>his arm was fucked up as hell, super sore
>he barely pulled back so the pig attacked him
>claimed he was resisting, obviously wasnt
>this guy has literally beat the fuck out of 3 or 4 big dudes before (was on coke, but still)
>so, he gets arrested in like 10 seconds or so.
>i head to my room thinking What the goddamn fuck(house is pretty big btw, other family there also including 4 year old)
>MEANWHILE, our back door (which we had just bought, expensive as fuck) gets broken down, and i hear his radio from my room saying that they secured the suspect or something
>now, here is where it gets more thread related since it isnt ATF but just another pig corp
>i have 2 dogs, one is a pitbull that is a massive baby to humans, literally just wags his tail and greets anyone, would probably let me get murdered and wag away
>other one is like 40 pounds and old, but MEAN AS FUCK. Would kill a baby for crying, but is a great guard dog with good sense of smell
>CONT
>>
>>32900595
>walking around town with a warrant
Either take care of your shit or get the fuck out of here
>>
>>32898774
This is important
>>
File: skelly.jpg (67KB, 630x399px) Image search: [Google]
skelly.jpg
67KB, 630x399px
>>32900595
>>
>now, the good pitbull is shut in another room
>the pig is being a fucking wannabe marine, just doesnt want to encounter any real threats
>grabbed my 308, took cover
>had soft points in mag, perfect for a pig
>meanwhile the "bad" dog is barking like hell in my room, trying to get out
>I just hold my ground..eventually other cop goes outside and talks to workers
>so one of the workers tries to tell me to come out and the police will tell me whats up with the family friend
>i open door, mean dog fucking runs past me, so I go running down hallway like a fucking madman
>6'3 and fast
>catch the dog before it can turn the first corner and would have been 6 foot away from the cops and people at the door
>cant imagine what the police though hearing such ruckus come bounding towards them
>their lives probably flashed before their eyes as they went for their glocks thinking, "oh my god, an ACTUAL threat, WHAT DOOOOOO"
>secured dog
>came back out, told them it was dog trying to get outside
>cop says, you know he has such and such warrant, we gotta take him in
Thank fucking god they didnt try to bust a bedroom door down and shoot the dogs. If I hadnt had them secured, I KNOW they would have shot them and i would be a legend in an old news story, probably talked about on k and 4 chan about the guy who massacred the police department for his dogs.
Like really motherfucker, you wanna play army like a fucking 5 year old and break in here, good luck with your fat ass and glock going against 4000 joules of softpoint in semi auto while i have cover and the advantage of surprise
Anyways, Im out raising hell on my fourwheeler a couple years later, just getting air anywhere i can, having a blast. Same cop trolls up by my field, cant hear him so i shut off fourwheeler, he goes, oh i thought you were someone else
To which i responded loudly, I'm just riding my fucking fourwheeler on MY property. Have gotten a few go to hell looks since then
>make my fucking day pigs, inb4 SS visit
>>
>>32900610
Wasnt me and it wasnt in town. It was a friend on my property out in the middle of no fucks where.

Now, the cop breaking in the back while one arrested the guy is ridiculous but whatever. didn't come in gun blazing, I'm just saying he came in for no reason and would have killed dogs if i didnt have them put up

Thankfully it didnt happen, and thats why im posting here today and not from valhalla
>>
>>32898290

> In KS
> shooting the shit with a buddy of mine in the boonies , SKS , AK , a few shotguns and a AR
> Neighbors hate us so usually call the cops but they never respond because lol crazy lady
> Out shooting and had the SKS slam fire
> take bolt apart and clean it , inspect rifle as buddy shoots away
> gummy from not being cleaned right , so cleaned it and put it back together
> load up 10 rounds of S&B
> bang , bang , bang , ratatatatatata
> hear in the distance rustling and turn to see buddy with hands in the air
> drops rifle and dose the same
> 3 cops , 1 agent pointing a rifle and 3 hand guns
> old lady said we had illegal fully auto guns
> Plead our case as they try to seize every gun we had and take us in
> got the cops to take our side and had a mag loaded for every gun we had and fire
> 4 handguns , 2 shotguns ( one break action aone bolt like nigga is that going to fucking go full auto ) AR , AK then go to SKS
> Sweating bullets because I bet it was the soft primers of the S&B that did it
> told him to use the wolf MC we had
> didn't listen and uses the S&B
> bang 7 times , ratatatata last 3
> ATF losses shit.
> Cops tell the ATF agent that's normal for SKS to slam fire because bolt
> ATF wants to seize it all and orders the cops and try a to take us
> They waves him off and said sorry for taking our time
> ATF guy sat at the end of the property starring daggers for a hour before he left as we shoot

Later find out cosmo and lint was in the pin channel , like a lot of it , hated my buddies SKS after that.
>>
>>32900657
ALSO, FUCK. Didnt clarify inbetween posts that the partners cop broke in and walked around the living room and hallways after dude was arrested. Kind of fucked the story, sorry
>>
>>32900657
You're fucking retarded
>>
>>32898438
>>32898747
Are Europeans incapable of minding their own business? Do they explode if they forget to let everyone know their opinions on everything?
>>
>>32900657
>>32900595
There's no way this is real. This sounds like a /k/ pseudo-operator fantasy.
>>
File: magnets_c.jpg (17KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
magnets_c.jpg
17KB, 640x359px
>>32900706
>Cops are at the door serving a warrant
>better grab my rifle!
>>
>>32900669
I know the feel, my girl loves her animals more than anything. And i love my guns. If we ever got ATFd, it would be a bloodbath
>>
>>32900657
I feel you brother, My dog would give his life for me, who am I to not extend that honor to him?
>>
>>32900806
>dying for your dog
I've loved all of my dogs a lot, but goddamn you people romanticize some stupid shit
>>
File: edgy.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>32900818
To be man is to set aside your natural instincts of survival and place at least one fucking ideal above your own life.

That might be too deep for you, so here's the simplified version. You a bitch, nigga.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>32900841
>>
>>32900854
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A-aL49F0Jc

Stay in your seat.
>>
>>32898333
>>32898339
The horror here is that this will never happen to any of us, right?
>>
>>32900657
>If I hadnt had them secured
What the hell is with dog owners and their penchant for owning canine lunatics and thinking it's acceptable as long as their good guard dogs?
>>
>>32900818
I agree, stop worshiping your dogs as if they're the third coming of Jesus. Dogs are cool to have around, and great companions, but quit this romanticized faggotry.
>>
>>32900841
>one fucking ideal
bwaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>32900929
THEY'RE
>>
>>32900929
Trashy people thing "guard dogs" means "fucking huge, foaming at the mouth, and just fuckin batshit pissed off."

Guard animals require specially selected puppies recieving a ton of specialized and expensive training (typically 18 months to 2 years.)

This is because just having some fucking beast around is a huge fucking liability. What if it hauls off and slaughters the neighbor's pets? Or god forbid decides to rip a toddlers face off?

Rral duard dogs require a bunch of restraint and are purposefully trained not to attack kids or shit like that.

I live in montana, just about every meth head and 2 bit trailer trash redneck needs to have some kind of giant slobbering roaring mastiff on a frayed rope in the front yard of thier trailer home.

Luckily montana's state law expressley allows the shooting of stray dogs that enter your property, harass you, livestock, or your pets, additionally if they arent on your property but are chasing wildlife its also permissable to shoot em.

Obviously I use restraint, if somebodies friendly pet gets lost and wanders onto my land I try to find em and get thier dog back.

Twice now some crazy fucking junkyard mutt has been there growling and snapping at me. Fuck that. I plug em with my .45 and dump em in the woods on the back 40.
>>
>>32899232
You're 40 years old and you just went on an anonymous rant on a chinese pottery forum. That's pretty sad bud
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.