[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tisas 1911

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 411552921_2.jpg (48KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
411552921_2.jpg
48KB, 1000x666px
is it worth it as a budget pistol over normal pistols and regualr 1911s such as kimber?

looking to get a .45 1911 eventually but saw this and thought i might be able to get a decent one now

price ~ $300 - 400 USD
>>
>>32896761
Just get a Rock Island for $319
>>
>>32896898
Used.

Most RIA cost around $400 bare minimum. You can get a tisas for $330 on Buds.
And yes OP they are by all reports pretty solid guns. Only negative is the made in Turkey. If that doesn't bith you get one.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7nCU9uWlGqY
>>
>>32896761
get a glock 19 dumbass....
>>
>>32897970
want a 1911, not a glock.

glock isn't the king of all pistols, people have their preferences. mine is the 1911 as i often handled my grandfather's from WWII before my dad sold it.
>>
>>32896761
Why not save a little more and get one from a reputable and reliable manufacturer that looks historically accurate (if you like the ww1 style)?

http://www.cimarron-firearms.com/1911-semi-automatic-45-acp-5-barrel-parkerized.html
>>
>>32896761
they are fine range toys. if you're carrying one, you're a retard. if for home defense, buy better magazines.
>>
>>32898429
your dad is a faggot
>>
>>32898462
>reliable manufacturer
>Cimarron
they are an importer, with no guarantee of where they source or built anything. currently it's just an Armscor cranked out by niggers in Italy
>>
>>32898522

hate that he sold it but we needed the money at the time. some collector probably has it now
>>
>>32898481

most ive seen is it comes with a decent mag but spare mags are a definate need
>>
>>32896761
Is pic related?
I would never buy a gun that prominently says to read the owners manual.
That's just fucking dumb.

Ria 1911s are regarded as the cheapest 1911 that works.
If you can afford a Springfield, get that, otherwise they're fun, but you'll want something nicer after a little while.
>>
If buying in a store check barrel to slide and slide to frame. If that's good then go for it.
If you're buying online then it's gambling no matter who you buy from, even big names screw up fitting on mass produced parts. Only way to be assured of a properly fit gun is to custom build.
If gonna be a carry option replace sear, hammer and grab some wilson mags.
>>
>>32896761
Mine has been quite good to me. Got her real cheap second hand. Mine has a series 80 trigger but supposedly there are series 70 variants. The finish on the Tisas is better than a RIA I picked, noticeably. The fitting to the frame is pretty fucking great as well. Great budget 45 and 9mm if you can find it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.