[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking joke country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: reeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (149KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeee.png
149KB, 600x507px
>Be me
>brazilian monkey
>cant own funs till 25
>can own almost no type of fun
>has to register like 20 pages of paperwork

THEN

>Police on strike
>theifs and "troubled youths" roaming the streets
>locked inside my appartment like an animal
>cant even defend myself if they decide to break into my building

Fucking shit country with shit criminal friendly laws fuck this gay earth
>>
The secret is just to break the law.
>>
>>32895438
Can't. Father is a laywer and have a relative that works for the police. If I lived alone I would.

Hopefully as soon as I finish Uni I will move out and I wont have to be a sitting duck.
>>
>>32895426
>gun is only method of self defense
I didnt know you ate large pieces of food whole anon
>>
>>32895468
I wanna see you go against youth with a .38 snubnose revolver with a knife. Tell me how it goes later faggot
>>
>>32895488
I want you to tell me how with someone breaking into your house, you dont find an opportunity to shank them before they have an opportunity to even see you.
Like have you ever even seen Home Alone you stupid autist?
>>
>>32895857
this so much... watch home alone and study his HD gorilla tactics... maybe you tree monkey will stand a chance against street monkeys
>>
>>32895857
I am talking about going out. On the street.
>>
>>32895449
Ask relative to acquire cheap funs, retard
>>
>>32895984
You dont know my family.
>>
File: 1435566303617.png (2MB, 1292x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1435566303617.png
2MB, 1292x1652px
>>32895426
Brazilians are fucking savages they should round up everyone and send them back to africa or the middle east where they belong. Have you seen the amount of visceral crimes Brazilians commit?. It's pure degeneracy to shoot 50 rounds into a guys head or that riot they had not long ago where they chopped everyone to pieces.
Don't get me started on your cops, just as brutal as criminals they are driven only by emotion and there has been a lot of criminals (according to them) that have been executed or beaten to death by them, if they have no evidence they will plant it afterwards.
The best part is that society sees this police brutality as a good thing.
>>
>>32896048
The only people that care about criminals here are their relatives and SJW middle class snowflakes that think they are "misguided youths that the system failed"
>>
>>32896033
How about this? Take 50 Brazil bucks and go to the nearest favela, and ask for a fucking gun. It's not that hard.
>>
>>32896133
>t. someone who has no idea what favelas are like
>>
>>32896107
I understand your point, but you can't have the cops acting like the criminals, they need to have some sort of ethic otherwise they are just vigilantes
>>
>>32895426
Stay safe OP
stay safe
>>
>>32896204
Yeah, I know. It's just the lack of hope makes us kind of OK with it.

>>32896227
Ty
>>
>>32895426
How good are you with power tools and shit
>>
>>32896352
No access to power tools.If you have any tips leave them and I will see what I can do.
>>
IVE seen an AK built from a shovel.
YouTube is your friend.
>>
>>32895426
get gud and become a based burger. funs await you here, my little hue hue.
>>
>>32897699
teach me

>>32897738
I actually want to move to Switzerland someday.
>>
>>32895426
Buy a shitty chainsaw
>>
File: 1459832061743.jpg (406KB, 2193x2617px) Image search: [Google]
1459832061743.jpg
406KB, 2193x2617px
>that video of a piece of shit thug braining a little kid in the back of the head

fuck brazil
>>
>>32898695
the ironic thing is that the kid stole that gun from that guy earlier and tried to sell it back to him a few days later and the gang member filmed it after agreeing to arrange a deal with the kid
>>
>>32896048
Seriously, Brazilian cops are the fucking worst. They're brutally violent but they don't even get results.
>>
>>32897755
Sorry, it wasn't YouTube, but a forum.
Here you go, dude:
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/179192-DIY-Shovel-AK-photo-tsunami-warning!
>>
>>32898997
T. Ignorant That don't know they caught criminals more than 20 times and they still go free.
>>
>>32896048
There's no "Degeneracy" when you're at rock bottom, anon.
>>
File: image.png (322KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
322KB, 496x600px
>>32897699
The receiver was built from the shovel. The rest was from a parts kit that a fellow hue probably cannot own
>>
>>32895956
> Walking into the Lions den

No anon
>>
>Fucking shit country with shit criminal friendly laws fuck this gay earth

Yeah, letting you mature a few more years before you can get a gun is probably for the best.
>>
51 murders yesterday
>>
>>32895426
Not sure what kind of relative you have but cops are the most reliable, cheap way to get illegal guns.
They just sell seized stuff for cheap.
If you can't get a gun in this shithole, you're fucked.
>>32895438
Agreed.

>>32895857
gl playing ninja while half asleep and butt naked

>>32896048
BR here, can agree that most people see police brutality as good. Myself included, provided the person beaten or shot is a criminal and not innocent. As far as shooting people 50 times and chopping everyone, that's what criminals do to other criminals... Not sure how you can judge an entire country by what the worst part of it does.

>>32896133
You have no idea how that works, buddy. Unless you have friends there, getting robbed is the best possible outcome.
>>
>>32896048

You also forget the CANNIBALISM THAT HAPPENED IN THEIR PRISONS. Not because they were starving but because the criminals decided to fucking EAT THEIR VICTIMS.
>>
>>32899966
That looks promising, but as >>32900087 pointed out a lot of the parts are from actual firearms. I will look over the forum to see what I can find.
>>
>>32895449
Perhaps you should remind your father how much danger you are both in with him being a respected official. Grab a rifle and 8 magazines however you can.
>>
I was planing on building a musket/blunderbus at home. I have a nice, thick steel tube and plans to make both the gunpowder and percussion caps. The only think I realy need is a detailed tutorial on how to build a trigger/hammer mechanism.
>>
>>32895426
Get into the popo
You might even be like one of those dudes in the movie "tropa do elite" or some bullshit like that
>>
>>32898695

Link?
>>
>>32901131
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QmcRrXY3ZM&ab_channel=PUTAVIDA

TRANSCRIPT

>How much for this revolver?
>"500 brazil nuts"
>Does your mother know you are selling guns?
>"500 mang"
>You know I know this is MY gun
>"eh what of it? I wont return it"
>Who said anything about returning it?
*bang*
>You cunt
>>
>>32901151
Transactions. Br transactions.
>>
Just put together a four winds shotgun op. Even a braindead monkey can manage that.
>>
>>32901214
Show me a tutorial and I will follow it. I may be able to get 12 gauge shells at about 4 dolars a piece so it would be amazing
>>
>>32901151

Damn. Thanks anon
>>
WE INTERNATIONAL HEADLINES BOIS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4195318/Thugs-randomly-shooting-passes.html

>Brazil will be a superpower by 2030 guys! Really!
>>
>>32898997
fuck off you cunt
brazilian cops are shot on a daily basis, then they catch a criminal and some judge brainwashed in leftist law schools sets them free right after, why the fuck shouldn't they be violent? the closest way to get justice is to simply execute criminals.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.